One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Swordsmen??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Can someone tell me which chracters are swordsmen and I would be glad if you could give me the links to their profiles so I can see each one of them easier. It is just for a personal subject. So if you don't mind....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:31 pm

*grown* there are SOOOOOOOOOO many! hold on! I can do it but it will take a while so please stay on while we do this....... (it may take forever) then again not all swrod user charaters have "Swordsmen" as their ocupation....... so what sort of list are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Oh thanks for replying. Ok I will stay on.

Well I am looking for those that their main fighting style is swordsmanship. Like Zoro, Mihawk etc...I am not looking for those that are superpowered and just use a weapon that they name sword. I think that you understand Wink

Also if there are some special words from the weapon list I would like to see them too.

And again thanks for helping me
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 pm

well there are many character with specific sword techniques and styles that would LOGICALY make them swordsmen but are not LISTED as swordsmen so I'll ask you AGAIN,what sort of list are you looking for? What are your qualifiers?
Back to top Go down

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Ok sorry. Then a list only of those that are listed as swordsmen. But if you know someone that is very interesting as a swordsman without listed as one plz include him. I hope to see some really interesting swordsmen characters...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:05 pm

this will take a much shorter time if I use only LISTED swordsmen and a much longer time if I use all swordsmen ither way you will wait for it because its on my to do list (which is rather long)
Back to top Go down

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm

As I said use only LISTED swordsmen.!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Heres the links to all the listed swordsman;

number 1

number 2

number 3

number 4

number 5
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm

I can't do the liunks right now maybe because I'm lazy, but I've made two swordsmen.
Akira Yanatoshi-fencer
Michael "Mikey" DeLeon-twin swords
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Any Swordsmen?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Swordsmen??   Any Swordsmen?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Swordsmen??
Page 1 of 1