One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world's greatest swordsmen

Go down 
+5
"Fire Kid" Blake
Layman Iconoclast
Captain One-eye
y dau cymraeg
Shadow
9 posters
AuthorMessage

The world's greatest swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 am

Okay there is no world's greatest swordsmen, because well its kinda hard since all our chars are in different places at different. None of them can meet in one place and simply duel, so I suggest we make a tournament where all swordsmen can fight. Marine, pirate, bounty hunter, and revo alike.

There are just three rules
1) Weapons will only include swords.
2) Swords must no have come from a devil fruit. Like df weapons are allowed but nothing like an ice saber or light sword for example like Kuzan and kizaru
3) No killing. First to fall loses. If an event of a tie the judges will decide the winner

Now I just need some contestants for the tournment. I also need two people to apply as judges(note people who are judges can't have their chars as contestants)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Hmmmm .. that sounds interesting. Especially if Nik's Satoshi enters the event. Anyway, I'm gonna enter with Suigo.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 pm

To be honest, my only swordsman relys on his devil fruit powers too much to be of any use in the tournament XD, though for a judge, I'm pretty sure that Lord Derek Zastur would be intrested immensely in the chance of collecting data on various swordsmen. Though if this is the sort of thing that is part of a characters history, he'll probably show up in a fake alias.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Wait, so no DF weapons or no DF powers at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm

no swords made from devil fruit powers like an ice saber, wax cutless or light sword(kuzan, Mr.3, and Kizaru). If the sword is the result of one's devil fruit it cant be allowed. devil fruits and df weapons are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Id like to point out that flashy moves arrant necessarily a criteria in this case, also that the titles and ranks section is suppose to hold these records, congratulations the one your now in charge of titles and ranks
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
"Fire Kid" Blake

The world's greatest swordsmen 913-33

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:46 pm

I would like to enter Santo
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm

I'd like to enter Greim Glowheart.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm

I shall enter Victor 'Bluebeard' Yurvel afterall then!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 pm

I'd like to apply Carlos Vivo pre-training, if Hook swords are allowed
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:55 pm

i would like to enter Frankie "Beast" Torushi
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world's greatest swordsmen   The world's greatest swordsmen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world's greatest swordsmen
Page 1 of 1