One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Empty
PostSubject: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:17 pm

In the large town of vxberg was a man with two swords running down an empty street. His feet traveled quickly and behind him there was a vibration from the ground. Around the corner came a large group of bounty hunters. He turned down a street and found a barricade built up of crude wood with hunters behind a smile emerged from the mans face and his hand came to his mouth forming an O with his pointer and thumb he blew through creating a spurt of flame that demolished the barricade. A figure walked through the flame, the burning fire latched onto but not hurting him. He had a big smirk.

Felon Miles
Captain of The Hellion Pirates
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:01 am

In the large town of Vxberg, a man lay on the side of a street. This particular man had arrived on a rowboat, hungry, thirsty and exhausted. He had eaten and drunk his fill, but exhausted he still was. The man heard a racket going on and his eyes peeled open against the will of their master to see a man running from some bounty hunters. This seemed interesting enough so he slowly got too his feet and followed the horde of men. They looked like they were about to corner the man, but he burnt his way past an obstacle in his path and kept on running. A smile crept on Hohei's face and he put on the speed, catching up to the men chasing the man.

Just before he collided with the man at the back he jumped into the air above the heads of the bounty hunters, they looked up at him in astonishment, one of them yelled and aimed a rifle at him, only to take a bullet right between the eyes from one of Hohei's pistols. The bounty hunters yelled in rage and started aiming their weapons at him, but he had landed in front of them and ran to catch up with Felon. The smile he gave the man suggested a mixture of arrogance and at the same time confidence Hey there, before you burn me to ashes or anything, let me just tell you that I'm not here to chase you. Why are these guys following you? he whirled around, running backwards so that he stayed at Felon's side and fired at some bounty hunters.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:07 am

(Oh lol I misspelled Vuxberg XD)
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:20 am

"My bounty" he swiped a hand back to generate a fire wall between the hunters and them. He stopped and looked at the pistolier, strands of fire curling off of him,"why are you following me?" He looked back ahead to see a rather large man coming towards them,"I'm a pirate you know."
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:46 am

Hohei was going to respond, but became interested by what the man was doing, he saw the huge wall of fire erect between them and the bounty hunters, he smiled and walked a little closer the the fire wall. It was really hot, he raised his hand to it and stopped a few inches from it, feeling the intense heat on his face and hands Your bounty, eh? How much is it? He walked back to the man and laughed a little I'm following you because you're interesting, I like that... he paused for a few seconds You're a pirate? I figured you for one. Dunno why, just something about you... Hey, if you're a pirate, do you have a crew?
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:04 am

"1,000,000 belli" he blandly responded looking at the man down the street with a shite coat and deep blue hair."as for if I have a crew..." He opened his palm with fire circulating around inside,"no I don't have one but I'm looking for one." The man with blue hair seemed he couldn't wait any longer.

"HEY PIRATES!"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK AROUND BOUNTY HUNTER PHILLI'S TOWN?"
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:01 pm

(OOC: I'm assuming that this NPC is unimportant enough that I can just kill him, if not please inform me)

Hohei grunted and looked to the bounty hunter with a single uncaring glance, then back to Felon, ignoring the blue haired man Oh, in that case, would you mind if I joined you? It's pretty lonely on my own and... he was rudely interrupted by the blue haired man, who drew his weapon at Felon. He prepared to attack, but Hohei was quicker and shot him in the forehead, the man crumpled to the ground and didn't move. He was deader than disco, or disco with zombies, or disco with corpses that used to be zombies but were decapitated. He turned back to Felon seemingly without giving a single care and carried on talking as if nothing had happened ...I figure I could use a shipmate. Doesn't need to be friendly, just someone to talk to y'know? he shrugged and waited for Felon's response.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm

(Ooc: he was unimportant)

"I suppose I could use a skilled marksman like yourself on board. Do you mind me asking your name?" Fire began swirling from Felons back and arms as yelling was heard

He smirked,"I think the marines are here"

"There you are Felon Miles."

A taller man in a marine jacket stood with his boot on the blue haired mans head.

Lieutenant Birk
user of the Supa Supa No Mi
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Hohei smiled at Felon, his mouth opened to speak, but the Marines voice overpowered his reply, he grunted and looked at the man. He recognised him, Ensign Birk, it seemed he had been promoted though. Hohei sharply turned towards Birk and pointed his dual pistols at his chest, he fired before anyone could do anything, not that Birk seemed to try. The bullets struck Birk in the chest, one outside where his heart would be and one outside his lungs, but instead of killing him they merely bounced off his Crap

Last edited by Hohei on Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm

"Don't get involved you nobody, let a marine handle this piece of trash pirate."

Birks right and left arm changed into large blades, the marines behind him cheered him on and followed to attack Hohei. Felon again put his hand to his mouth and flame erupted forth, scorching the marines. However Birk had put his arms together to split the flame.

(In the future, direct the attack to enemies that are more important rather than immediately connect them)

Felon, with a smile, directed his fingers towards Birk and let several more streams of fire go towards him. The blade man dodged and jumped into the air. Brining his right arm sword down toward Hohei

"YOU FIRST!"
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:18 pm

(OOC: I figured it would be fine since it wouldn't have any effect, sorry)

Hohei studied Birks with a curious look on his face He must have some kind of devil fruit... he mumbled to himself. He watched his, hopefully, new captain roast all of the marines, he smiled, impressed, but Birks had escaped unharmed. Birks jumped at him, he brought the arm down towards him, but Hohei crossed his pistols together and intercepted the arm, locking it in place for a second, before pushing him away. When Birks landed he held his gun out Wanshottokiru with deadly accuracy he fired, the bullet flying at Birks eye. Theoretically, although his skin was metal, his eyes may not be.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:31 pm

(Oh yeah that's fine, you know that they can't transform into their element though right?)

Birk used the momentum of the block to launch himself from the blast. While propelling himself he turned his left leg into a blade and brought it towards hohei's back.
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:43 pm

(OOC: That's for Logias, Supa Supa is parmecia, and that rule is only because of the intangibility the transformation brings, which Supa Supa no mi does not)

Hohei rolled under the kick, knowing now to be careful not to get hit, and as he came up from the roll he whirled around and shot at Birks twice, towards the neck and chest. He would then leap to his feet and run at Birks, sliding under his legs at the last second and leaving Birks open for Felon to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:17 pm

(Oh that's right the Supa Supa no mi lets them turn any body part into a blade but you attacked the eyes alright heh.)

Birk rolled his upper body forward and moved his left arm up to try an block the shot but it hit and fell forward onto his side.

"BASTARD!"

Birk got up just as a stream of flame erupted around him. A scream of pain ensued before he rolled out. His white jacket was burnt and he has burns over his body. Birk had a snarl on his face an yelled, running and wildly slashing at Hohei. Then there was an explosion right in front of the two. The marines had gotten around an used a bazooka to try and hit Hohei. Felon drew his swords and ran around the flames, with a jump his flames traveled to the swords edges and he swung them. Waves of fire hitting the marines and frying them.

"LOOK OUT!"

The marines tried to scatter but Felon ran threw slashing into them,"think you can handle that guy?"
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Hohei smirked as his captain engulfed the annoying marine in fire, he was just about to help captain Felon take on the remaining marines when Birk emerged from the flames, harmed but alive, like a Phoenix. Birk ran at him and swiped, jeeze, he sure seemed to love attacking Hohei for someone who came to fight Felon! He swiftly moved to the side several times to avoid the slashes, some scratched him and left slight cuts but there was no serious damage. He swung his pistols at Birk, preparing to fire, but they were separated by an explosion from a Bazooka.

He irritatedly glanced at the marines, they would be a huge hindrance to him, he seriously was about to rage before Captain Felon started attacking them. He sighed in gratitude and smirked I can take him, captain! he looked back to Birk, who was getting up after the explosion, and went into a stance Jushottosatsujin!! he fired, with terrifying accuracy 10 times at Birk. The first eight blows were in general places around his body, these would sting enough to slightly stun him, they would not hurt much but he would not be given time to recover if they all hit. The last two flew at both of Birks eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:55 pm

"NOOO!"

Birk felt the 8 bullets impact him and then he couldn't move. He heard the last two shots and saw, briefly, them coming right at his face. There was a simultaneous thunk and then his body went limp.

In the silence that ensued, Felon walked over next to Hohei.

"I'm Felon Miles." There was a slight smirk.

"Welcome to the Hellions."
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:00 pm

(OOC: Sorry for small post, I have to go)

Hohei placed his pistols back in their holsters, he smiled cockily to Felon I still haven't told you my name... he leaned against a wall on purpose in a cool looking way before carrying on ...I'm Hohei, Utsu Hohei, captain he held out his hand for Felon to shake
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:27 pm

"Nice to meet you Utsu." Felon shook his hand tightly and let go.

"Unfortunately I was chased by a mob of civilians over to here so we have to go through the whole town to get to the ship an I'm guessing the marines are going to send someone more powerful than that guy..."

This was about the time when a bunch more bounty hunters came around the corner, Felons fire he been out out by the owner.

"Lets go ,this way!" Felon turned began running the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:07 pm

(OOC: Just for future reference, I am saying his name Japanese style, Utsu is his surname)

Hohei pulled out his guns, gripping them tightly, as if afraid of letting them go. He scoffed at his captains notion Anyone would be more powerful than that guy, he was just a talentless guy with a good devil fruit. I actually hope that they send someone more skilled this time! he saw more guys turn around the corner, he shot a few and as their bodies fell to the ground the others tripped over their corpses. Hohei laughed as he ran after his captain and reloaded.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

"Well that and-" Felon vaulted over a passing fruit cart, making it tip to slow the chasing enemies down, and continued talking,"he was up against a logia and a great marksman." The duo proceeded to run through see rank waves of bounty hunters and marines until they reached the center of town. Where there was a HUGE marine/bounty hunter presence and in the center, a tall I groomed man with a large hammer.
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Hohei was not sure whether what Felon was intended to be a compliment, but what the hell, he would take it as one anyway A great marksman? Me? Oh stop it you! he pretended to blush as they ran along. They came into the centre of town and were met a huge welcoming party, but then again, they didn't look very welcoming. The man closest to them was over eight foot tall, he had a scar over his eye that looked more threatening than Felon and Hohei combined, the man was bald and wore an open fur coated jacket showing off his muscular physique, in his hand he held a bazooka which he trained on the two pirates. Hohei looked to his captain and then to the crowd What do you reckon Capn'? Can we take them? he looked back round at bazooka baldy and watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

There was a long silence with a lot of the bounty hunters and marines tellin and snickering. Then he looked at Hohei,"pheh. Easy...espicially for a logia." Felon spread his legs out and brought his hands to the ground, he released a strained breath and in an instant drew his hands up creating a large wall of flame infront of them. He pushed his hands out as the wave surged forth through the enemy ranks. However that was only 1/4 of the enemy killed, the large central square still had quite a few marines.

Then however the large well groomed marine man took his hammer in hand and with one sweep sent a gush of air that extinguished the nearing wave of flame.

"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE THE ISLAND!"

Captain of Vuxberg's Marines
Utheru Phili
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Hohei watched in amazement as the wall of fire killed hordes of enemies, a slight smile crept on his face at the sight of his captains power, it killed a quarter of the enemy! He wanted an opportunity to show off his abilities too after his captains performance, and at the sight of the whole wall of fire being blown away he knew he would get a chance too. He looked at the remaining bounty hunters and marines and smiled, he pointed his guns and closed his eyes for a second, breathing in and out slowly. Then he opened his eyes Hyakushottojikku!! he fired rapidly, reloading and firing again so quickly that his hands moved in a blur, when he finished the first one that was shot had not yet started to fall to the ground.

Simultaneously, all 100 of the victims fell to the ground, an eerie silence fell over the survivors, almost all of them, except the captain of the marines, flinched and panicked when Hohei made a move to straighten his hat. They looked at the two pirates, most of the bounty hunters panicked and ran, but the marines knew better than to show cowardice in front of their superior. He looked at the Captain, an impressive looking man. A single young marine recruit ran from where Felon and Hohei came from with severe burns Captain! Lieutenant Birks has been killed! Hohei ignored the man and turned back to the captain, he could only imagine how the captain would react.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:20 pm

The marine captain laughed,"that weakling?"

The captain jumped high into the air, lifting his hammer above his head,"HE WAS WEAK!" the marine captain came down to felon who in turn brought a hand up the shoot flame at him through his fingers

The marine captain swiped his hammer and a gust of wind shoved the flames aside then he used momentum from twisting his body to slam the homer into felons right side. Launching him several meters into a building connected to the square.
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Hohei was admittedly expecting more anger, maybe swearing to kill them or something. He was thoroughly dissapointed at the marine captain just laughing it off and attacking them. He pulled out his pistols and fired, but his bullets were also deflected by the wind from the hammer swing, this guy was serious, he showed no signs of devil fruit powers, but he was skilled with that hammer. Hohei gasped as Captain Felon was slammed into from the side with that hammer and slammed through a wall Captain! He looked back at the captain and jumped away to give himself some distance and fired at the marine captain a few times until he needed to reload.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next