One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:01 pm

At the streets of Polis City, a city in the big island called Hora Island, somewhere in West Blue, a man was walking. The man was carrying heavy luggage with him. He had short dark colored curly hair, dark colored eyes and a slightly tan skin. He also wore glasses that made him look more serious and sophisticated although they were just serving as accessories. He had a thin neck and his body type was slim. He wore buttoned purple colored coat that reaches his knees. He also wore black pants which were slighty tight and black shoes. His hands were surrounded with gloves and his appearance was completed with the grey colored luggage bag he carried with himself, an item that he seemed to carry all the times he was walking through the streets of the city.

While walking at the streets, that man would look around, staring at the people who were moving. He was looking at their faces, as if he was tracking them down one by one. He was looking for somebody... But who could that person be?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:36 pm

The Dragon
Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) 1272417-shendu2_copy
A purple hood green lizard man follow behind the man who seems to be looking for something his Green, humanoid mix of a Chinese and European dragon that is about 13 feet tall, and 300 pounds.
With red sharp eyes Drago is consider buff ,and he don't take likely to weakling either. He grin then said," What you looking for captain?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 am

The captain stopped walking by the time he listened to the question of his subordinate, who was walking right behind him. He turned his head and he looked at Drago with the edge of his eyes, speaking. "Well, Drago, there is no need for questions like these. We are Bounty Hunter Hunters. We need to find some pirates to face and get some money. That is our only way of receiving money and making our own ship to set sail... We barely arrived here with my dingy. Would you want the same thing to happen again?" he asked the cyborg subordinate and then he looked at the people who were around, screaming and running away. "And I see you forgot to put on a hood again, huh?" he commented and smiled.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:08 pm

"Oi,Oi,Oi! Listen here, for the fifth time I told you that this is not the way to the bar!"

"Tweet, tweet, tweet!"

"You must've saw wrong. We're just going round in bloody circles."

"TWEET, TWEEET!"

"A'ight, a'ight. I get it, I get it. We'll just go round for the sixth time."

A man walked around the town, his facial expression showed annoyance and tiredness. As he walked he muttered small things to himself, describing his feelings for the bird on his right shoulder which sat proudly with it's chest puffed out. He looked like a small kid sulking over something which really wasn't important. He was dressed in a robe which had patterns of birds all over it, his hair was tied back fixed to look like an explosion. Strapped to his waist was a broken blade. His traditional Japanese sandals made a "clunk" sound as he walked.

[Introduction Box]
[Matasashi Kemono]

"You know maybe-"

"Tweet."

"What if-"

"Tweet."

Trying to reason with the bird was no good. The two had been walking around for exactly 45 minutes looked for a bar however so far all there was were houses and shops. Just as he thought all hope was lost the bar came into view.

"Tweeeeeeet~"

"Fine, fine, guess I owe you an apology."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Laugh
Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) 1272417-shendu2_copy
He grin as he reach for his hood as he toss it over his head the purple hood cover all of his face expect his bright red demonic sharp eyes. He said," It would seems like it that dingy barely support my weight as it is. Let go take a weak pirate vessel or something captain." As the people run he let out a faint grunt as a small faint fire was release out his nose as he grunted at the weak human running away ,and screaming at the top of there lungs.

He said, "They can't understand my glorious body can they captain or will they even?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:57 pm

[OOC: There is no need to show the image all the time Anfer xD]

"Hehe." laughed the captain. "I understand that you can't wait for us to set sail. I will admit it. Neither I can. But it's been a while ever since I want to set sail on a good ship and with a good crew... And now that I have found somebody I can trust, the only thing I need is a ship I trust. And that means that I will not accept any stolen weak vessel of any stupid person who likes playing the pirate as my main ship. We are going to get money and we will eventually get to the Grand Line and make a name for ourselves. Not to mention, Drago, that if we have some spare money we could buy you some equipment for an upgrade. Hehe." he explained the reasons he did not really want to steal a pirate vessel. It was not because he couldn't. In fact, he could do it quite easily. He just wanted to find a ship that he'd like. A ship that nobody else sailed with. His very first and last ship.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 am

(I love this pic those lol.)

Drago Grin as he sniff the air he said," So what the name of are poor target sir?" He follow slowly behind him with a big grin on his face he wonder what the boss keep in that suitcase he never really bother  asking those until now. He said," This been eating me up inside what is in that suit case you carry around all the time? Captain.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:30 am

The captain stopped walking, once again. He turned his head in a similar way he turned it before, looking at Drago with the edge of his eye. Chk... He was full of questions at that day, but the captain could understand him. He was curious about his captain and that was very natural. After all, Drago was his first mate. He had to know things about him, otherwise, the most probable outcome of the adventure of the two would be the death at the sea. "That? Oh... I carry my weapons inside it." he commented and he started walking again and moved his head around, looking at a person. The look he looked at him was not natural... It was in fact the look of the wolf right before attacking the group of sheep... He was about to start his "hunting".

That person was a tall individual, wearing a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt and black shoes. He was quite muscular and he had black short hair and dark brown eyes. Except from his big muscles, nothing else was extraordinary about him. Oh well... Nothing else except from his bounty. Because by the time he looked at him, the captain would open his luggage and grab a bounty poster which was showing the man's face along with his name and his bounty.

[Tarron Zap]
[7,000,000]

A seven million bounty, huh?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Drago grin it seems like the captain had found who he was looking for. He said," Oh tag you it Mr.. Zap but since I feel in such a good mood how about I give you a head started."

He fold his arms as his muscular body was flexing his green skin shine in the day light sun. He remove his hood revealing his sharp red eyes ,and his dragon like appearance.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:09 pm

"Huh?! Whata?! Bring it ona!!!" were Zap's words to the dinosaur cyborg when he realized that he was about to get attacked by him. The pirate with the extremely small number in terms of bounty was not afraid of the weird cyborg, something that indicated that he actually was not afraid of his enemy's possible strength. He was prepared to take him on and it was obvious that he was ready for everything as a pirate, including engaging in a battle at any time. He scratched his head and then he raised his legs, stomping them on the floor with his hands holding on his knees. It was pretty obvious that the muscular man was about to fight with melee combat.

Meanwhile, the captain had already vanished, as if he was letting his first mate do the job of the man's capture. Where did the captain go? Was he too scared after the first mate provoked his possible target or was anything else going?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:38 am

"Ahhh~ Nothing like a good booze in the morning, eh Elephant?"

Matasashi had just finished his bottle of booze before placing it on the table. He thanked the bar owner for the lovely drink before walking off casualy. He was then grabbed by the man behind the counter. He signaled with his hands that he wanted money. Matasashi gulped and turned to face the tall man. He dug his hands in his pockets and pulled out just enough beli. He sighed in relief and walked off towards the exit.

"Oi..oi, what's with that piece of crap you have in your shoulder?"

"Hahaha, I heard it rare to find those birds out at sea, I wonder how much we'll get if we sell them?"

A group of men circled Matasashi and the whole bar was in chaos, everybody in the room were screaming the word:

"Fight,fight,fight,fight!"

Matasashi looked over at the four men. His eyes, reflecting his anger.

"Hm... let's go get that crap on his shoulder. Who knows how much it'll sell for?" The leader of the group said as he charged for the bird.

Matasashi simply kicked the man in the gut and then when he bent down to clutch the pain, Matasashi kicked across his face sending the man tumbling onto a table.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:01 am

Bitch Made Captain
Dragon grin he would never think his captain would run like this in the middle of the bounty this was quite funny to. He grin then took note he would slap his boss later when he needed him to battle he said," You weep what you so!" He seen the man ready himself in close combat he grin he run at the man as dust kick up he attempt to tackle the man using his vast strength ,and speed he lean his shoulder down as he watch the man closely just in case he may try to pull a trip something.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Although the man was actually ready for the battle, in fact he did not really avoid the tackling attack that the dragon looking cyborg performed against him. The pirate with the bounty of seven million beri was tackled and he fell on the ground instantly. While that happened, people from all over the area started evacuating the place as it was a place of a battle.

Zap got up and he looked at the cyborg, pretty surprised. "That hurt me... I will smash you!!!" he commented and he clenched his fist, taking a battling stance once more, expecting the enemy to come so that he could perform his attack against him. What were the plans that Zap had that would allow him to deal with Drago?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Dusting himself off after his tackle had made contact watching the man get up once more. He grin as he took ready his body for his next great attack. He run toward the man(at full speed) as he thrust his right hand forward then follow it up with his left. The only thing is that his left hand stop in mid motion as he said," Dragon Claw." His claws shoot out like bullets all five them that grow back instantly too the 5 bullets like claws aim directly at the man chest area in great speed.

Not to mention that his right hand lead the attack as a decoy what would the man do to stop this??
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 pm

The claws were traveling with great speed towards the direction of the man. However, before they actually struck him, something else happened that halted the battle for good. The man's body froze and did not move out of the way after the sound of shots was heard. Bang. Bang. Bang. By the time the shots were heard, a chill breeze blew around the area and the man's chest was pierced. He was shot by somebody... But who could that person be?

Several meters away, in a far distance of around 200 meters there was a man, scoping at Zap. That man was none other than the captain of Drago, who was pointing with a sniper towards the direction of Drago and Zap. Next to him, there was the luggage he was carrying all the time, the luggage in which he kept his sniper the whole time. "Target hit." he commented before he grabbed some binoculars from his luggage to see that Zap was actually impaled by the claw attack of the cyborg and not only shot by the captain. "That is my first mate..." commented the captain before he placed the sniper back at the luggage and started moving towards the direction of Zap and Drago in order to carry the injured body of Zap and give it to the authorities for the bounty.

"That accuracy... Who are you?" an old man who witnessed the incident asked.

"Hm? Roo Bushin is my name. Roo Bushin, a Bounty Hunter. Sort of." he replied.

[Introduction Box]
[Roo Bushin]
[Bounty: 0]
[Pirate Captain]
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Show off
Drago grin as he seen then man drop before his attack reach him. He said," Damnit who dare jump in my battle?" He scan the area only to see his captain with that damn case again he grin. He walk over to the bloody body as he grab the man then toss him over his shoulders. He said," Hey ,Captain next time give me a head up, and I old you a punch in the face too."  He place his hood over his head as he walk over to the captain as he size him up to let him know he can fight too without his help he just offend a dragon pride something someone should never do.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:04 am

"Who's the next b#stard who booked a meeting with my fist?"

Matasashi examined the men around him, they seemed awfully angry that he did such a thing to their leader. Catching sight of someone charging at him with a bat in the corner of his eye, he dodged the swing for his head and sent a punch to the man's face before pushing him over the captain's body, sending the man tumbling over him and hitting his head onto the counter. Matasashi kicked one of the men in the stomach and pushed the man to the final enemy sending both men onto another table. Dusting his hands off, he chuckled.

"Tch. All talk and no walk. I f#cking hate people like you. If you wanna pick a fight, pick it with someone who's your own size."

Little did he know that the captain had picked himself up from the broken piece of wood and was charging at him with the broken leg of a table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)   Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The BHH Pirates; Chapter 1; A lone hunter (Open to the BHH Pirates and Frozen)
Page 1 of 1