One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Sorry
Boro had stopped grinning then let down his guard he walk openly to grab his badge. He places the new shingly badge over his dusty brown coat that he will surely replace it with one marine coat in the future. He said, “OH that day you get off your throne, and if I offend, and abuse my power in this rank I shall surely throw myself in prison for such action against this marine. I hereby swear to up hold the peace between the marine faction along with the grand line then the blue. I shall forever uphold your orders sir. Now I must request that you assign me a marine vessel, and a crew please sir."

He tosses the Admiral a sharp salute then went straight into attention awaiting further orders.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 am

[[Marineford]]

Nishki pointed his hand to the ship roster that was hanging on the wall, and also handed Boro some files "Here are some people you can choose from and pick one of the galleon class ships and take it with you, i will hold you to your oath, now.." The door suddenly opened with a young marine ensign running "ADMIRAL ADMIRAL, BIG NEWS!!!" Nishki sat steady adjusting his cap "What is it? breath child, now tell me what is wrong?"

The ensign caught his breath "Sir, we have reports, coming straight from the New World!! Former yonkou Namikaze Iken has been sighted and he has been attacked by....." Nishki got up, placing his coat "Who was he attacked by? Quickly now we dont have time!!!" The ensigned gulped in fear as he said the name "Blood Demon sir... Derge... it looks bad at the moment sir..." Nishki sighed as he heard Derges name "One of the worst possible people..... Vice Admiral Lenny, you are coming with me. General Inspector Boro, i suggest you go to the North Blue, this matter will be dealt with by me and the Vice Admiral.... Do you need a lift Lenny?" Nishki was already walking towards the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:56 am

[Sunlight: 24 Posts]

Lenny Celeste glared at the underling that had just told him off, he was opening his mouth to reply when his old friend, Commodore Tanku, intervened in his favor and reproached the newly appointed marine.

"It is, indeed, our labor that we've done all our live." - Lenny said in a serpent-like attitude. -"At least I have been in the marines since I was very young, and so was my mother. It is better for you to stay from reproaching your higher ranking officers, especially when they have a long trajectory with the marines."

Lenny didn't want to insult the guy, but he was really tempted to do so when he said that he looked down on Tanku. He was about to do the same that the commodore had done for him when the Admiral himself spoke to the guy. Lenny thought that he was very impulsive (Boro) and that he wasn't someone he would enjoy working with in the same mission... but what could he do. At least it seemed like they were going to be in different sections of the world.

Then the news about Namikaze Iken arrived. It was very shocking for Lenny... he had heard that Yonkou Iken was one of the strongest ones between the pirates of the New World. And then they said that Blood Demon Derge was the one that had attacked him. And the Admiral wanted Lenny to go with him... Was that guy so strong that the Admiral felt like he needed Lenny's support?

Either way, he walked forward and nodded at Admiral Nishki.

"I am ready for anything sir, my life to protect the innocent." - He said this and then walked towards the balcony. - "I think I can handle myself with my geppou enhanced by sunlight explosions, but only for a short distance. If we need to go a long way... I'd probably need a lift..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 am

Nishki turned into a pheonix on the balcony spreading his wings as the fire glittered as bright as before. "Well get on board, ill fly us there... be careful since we are passing into the New World , OPEN THE GATES, we are heading out." Nishki then jumped off the balcony flying into the sky heading towards the gates of justice, Nishki hoped he was on time to get to Iken and Derge before something really tragic happened.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:19 am

[Sunlight: 25 Posts]

The Vice Admiral jumped on Nishki's back and he held on tight, almost gripping him a little bit when he took off. It was marvelous, cause the flames covered him but didnt burn him, and it was amazing that Nishki could fly so fast.

He just hoped that they got there on time to prevent a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:25 am

Yes sir
He clear his voice the said," Do you want me to send proper troops to help you Admiral Sir?"
He stares at Vice Admiral Lenny he could see shock in his eyes then defeat. He said, “Vice Admiral Lenny Did you forget to bring your balls to work on the day you needed them the most get moving marine for you are the back bone, and the Admiral request your aid so go help him."

He tosses thumbs up then motion his head towards the rooster checking the ship that was open for him. He motion Tanku to come over here with him he said, “Commodore I have a request that you join me to the blue's sir." He stares at the list waiting to get his feedback
He sure hope that the Vice Admiral story about his marines was true or this former yonko just mike become who shall judge what is good,and right if they lose.

He grin slightly at Tanku he was thinking about heading to South Blue if they was no need for him to travel to to north blue.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:03 am

[Sunlight: 26 Posts]

When they were taking off he heard that guy Boro say that Lenny didnt have his balls today, to this he turned around and yelled:

"You better be careful with who you insult, especially about not having balls!!!" - he was furious and Nishki was getting away.- "YOU SHUT UP AND START RESPECTING YOUR SUPERIORS!"

He stuck his middle finger up at him and held himself drom Nishki's back with only one hand. Soon thet disappeared in the horizon, far away from the office in Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Such Big Words
General Inspector Boro couldn’t help but laugh he then said, "He used such big words today I wonder can he fight as good as he speak?" He laugh some more then look over to the Commodore Tanku if he don't reply soon he just leave him there to be chill. He had a feeling that the Commodore may try to fight him but he didn't care those at all.

He scan then Marine ship rooster finding one vessel that was free that had about 60 marine assign to it. He grins as he read the name out loud WG-Light. He then turns to examine the room he call for that same ensign that grant the admiral news about the former yonko. The Ensign came back in as he salute at Boro the General Inspector smile as he said, “Would you be an dear, and bring me one marine officer jacket please one that is for my rank please. The Ensign left then a few minute later he then returns with a white marine officer jacket that read Ōmetsuke. The General Inspector grab the white marine coat then with the draped it over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves. He grin as he push up his sunglass heading for the door he toss a salute at the ensign then head toward the door is Tanku going to stop him?
He toss his brown coat over his arm as he head out the door if not stop by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 am

COMMODORE TANKU

Tanku chuckled and looked over at Boro, continuing to eat his salad. "I'm not going to join you in the Blues, General Inspector. If I run into you on my next patrol out there, so be it. Just know I have no malice toward you. For you, I have only the pity that those who have truly seen the world have for those who don't know what's coming toward them. If you need me, contact me via my ship's den-den mushi." Tanku then continued eating his salad, not moving to stop Boro.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:19 am

General Inspector Boro
He clears his voice the said, “Very well, it is an honor to talk with you, and fuss maybe the marine will change me in time. Until then I will keep my same attitude toward people in general but just for you I shall give each high ranking officer my respect." He open the door then he salute the officer that was a sign of respect just a little he then said,". He thought to himself indeed he shall.

He walk outside the Admiral door heading down the long hallway heading for the docks where he can get aboard his vessel then head toward the blue's.(Me leaving this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2