One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:55 am

[[Marget Island]]
[[North Blue]]
[[Town square]]

The rain poured down as all the town was quiet, well, at least the rest of the town was quiet. The main square, surrounded by tall buildings were standing steady as the two groups of individuals were standing opposing each other, carrying weapons. One side was dyed in grey while the other was dyed in crimson. One of the men wearing grey clothing stood foward "DOWN WITH THE PADRI GOVERNMENT!!! TOMMEL IS THE RIGHT PATH!!!!!" Meanwhile the other member from the crimson group stood foward flagging a rude sign with his fingers "TAKE TOMMEL TO THE DOGS, PADRI IS JUSTICE, IN A YEAR HE WILL MAKE US GREAT YOU FOOL!!!" As the two groups had tensions flaring and anger all around, suddenly from no where, the island started to snow, at least the town square did, the rain had stopped and snow suddenly was dropping from the sky, as the people looked up, they were stunned at what they say. It was a huge Blimp in the sky, with the marine insignia on it. And from it two people dropped from above, both of them women "Thats enough, all of you, or we will arrest you...." It was a lady with blonde hair wearing a marine coat and work skirt and work top both cream colored, she ticked on her clipboard telling them to calm down. Most of the men seemed obliged to listen to her, backing off, while others tried ignoring her despite being afraid of the weather. The other girl stood steady " Save your breath sempai, these fools wont listen to anything other than force...." Suddenly from the ground two creatures made of snow rose up, both with sharp fangs out of ice frost, and long tails, they were wolf looking creatures which snarled at the two groups , making them both back down completely, running away in fear.

Mary turned back "Must you do that? Its not going to compel them to our cause dear" The other girl grasped her pole staff off her back , smashing it to the ground "Compel them? For what? These stupid shitheads wouldnt know compassion if it hit them in the face ... no ,... no compassion, in the last two days, at least 40 people have died in this town, and we will have them tell us why....."

[[Captain Mary Young]]
[[Pheonix squad interim head]]

[[Lieutenant Alice Sendros "Snow White]]
[[Pheonix squad member]]
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm

It was a rather dreary day, but Avis Ridley didn't seem to mind in the slightest as she sipped on some coffee outside a cafe.  While it might have been more comfortable to be seated indoors she had taken to an exterior table with a good view of the street.  A large umbrella stood between her and the rain pouring above.  The ruckus in town square wasn't enough to peel her away from the newspaper held in front of her face for the time being.  Whatever problems this island in North Blue had, Avis didn't particularly care about.  She was on holiday.  

Your average seagoer might think North Blue wasn't exactly the prime place for vacation, but Avis had spent most of her life on the Grand Line.  Being in a region where the ocean isn't actively trying to murder you had a certain novelty to it.  It just so happened that the island she stopped at today had a murderous rampage going on and the weather was a severe drag.  She was about to take another sip of coffee when a stray snowflake drifted into her cup and immediately disappeared.  Wasn't the weather here supposed to be more...  stable?  Avis raised a brow in curiousity and looked up from her paper to see a blimp descending from the grey sky.  It bore the insignia of the World Government on it.

"Just splendid," she grumbled with discontent.  At the very least, she decided, it'd be a good idea to check out what was going on.  She folded up the paper and placed it on the table, leaving some coins for the waiter beside it.  Making a scene quite yet didn't seem wise, so she made her way to the rear of the frightened mob to watch the scene unfold.  Everyone seemed to busy with the frost creatures to notice.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 am

((Navy insignia, lol))

[[Town Square]]

Captain Mary Young began shepherding the crowd away as the marine soldiers dropped to the ground from the blimp on ladders one by one, they set up a perimeter as someone dressed in red, it looked official and the man had a bowtie "Im sorry Miss Marine san, but what are you doing?" Alice looked pissed off as she twirled her pole staff almost decapitating that island government official, Mary scowled at Alice as the man fell on his back. "Im sorry Mr Cliff, but we need to set up camp here, our investigation wont take long i promise...." Mr Cliff got up and pushed his glasses up "Well, thats fine Miss Young, but.. you see, i dont see why 3 marine officers would be here at the same time?? We already have Commodore Slipper working on this case..." Mary sighed "Im sorry , but this order came straight from my branch in HQ, take it up with the admiral if you have a problem, the Pheonix squad is not bound by the normal jurisdictions of the marine corp, we are a body which works directly for Admiral Nishki" Mary handed a form to Mr Cliff, who scanned it and then sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead "VEry well then... perhaps you would like to come to the town hall? Its down the road, we can discuss the murders......"

[[Nearby Avis]]
As the people began to walk away some were talking "This is getting out of hand, now more marines are here?" Another person shrugged as they walked "Nothing we can do about it, after all, these killings are not normal, they were premeditated and whats more the guys who were killed, one of them was a Padri family member and the other was Tommels brother in law, both of who were working with Cipher Pol!!!!" The group of people tried to quiet the man down "Dude, shut up!!! You dont know who is hearing, no one is supposed to know that Cipher Pol agents died on this island!!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Avis was about to be herded away with the crowd when a conversation perked her attention.  Cipher Pol, here of all places and dieing?  How very shifty.  Gossip was normally something she didn't care for, but this sounded somewhat intriguing.  It shouldn't hurt to take a glimpse at the situation.  As the group was lead away from the square, Avis spotted an entrance to a shady looking alleyway ahead.  A shrewd smirk appeared on her face.

"Gentlemen, let us have you continue your current conversation elsewhere.  Shall we?"  Avis halted directly behind the suspicious group of individuals and folded her arms across her chest.  Moments later her five swords flew out of their sheaths, and the pointed blades hovered inches away from each of the townspeople's backs.  She then pointed to the alley ahead.  "Go on now, don't make me say it twice."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 am

[[Towns square]]

Some of the towns people were shocked jumping back when they saw the blades "OK OK, jeez dont get all angry.. you .. are you a devil fruit user? Thats not so unusual i guess... but even then.... i mean your not going to hurt us right?" One of the other men who was holding his hands up then spoke "Oh for Margets sake Olef, just bloody tell her!! i want to get home soon !!" The man then stood up and spoke "Well... there have been a few murders... at first we thought it was bad blood between the two rivalling families here... one is the Padri Family, run by Andreas Padri, he is the ruling family thanks to the election we had about 2 years ago... the other family here is Tommel family, well known for their financial influence on the North Blue and they are lead by Montella Tommel, the man is a cut throat banker, nearly mafia level, he runs most of the crime on the streets and also has control of the country banks.. the two people murdered were related to them, but whats more, the two people murdered were supposedly Cipher Pol agents, they were stationed here because they knew this place.... and thats what we know so far.... i mean it probably was the family feud that killed them right?? It would make sense....." The other towns people were looking into the ground or at each other in doubt.

[[Town hall]]

Alice walked through the huge town hall, seriously this place was like a white castle, full of guards and the big insignia of a wolf crouching down and snarling. Alice wanted to laugh, but she knew she couldnt, these guys had a certain calling for theatrics, and the guy in front of them seemed to be a complete shrew. Alice hummed as Mary shot a dissapproving glance at Alice. Alice gasped in fear, she never wanted to piss off Mary, Captain Mary was too damn scary and strict. As they entered the room, Alice looked up seeing a golden chandelier, she remained quiet though in fear that Captain Mary would snap her that look of pure death. A man walked into a room , he was a well dressed man, all donned in red, he had auburn hair, wavy and crisp, like it had been gelled , while his eyes were sparkling blue , he also seemed to have a sword at his hilt. "Ahh... the navy sent me two lovely madonnas.... i will enjoy this working relationship very much, hahahaah" Alice simply raised her eyebrows while Mary bowed "We have been sent to investigate the murders of two men on this island Mr Padri, just tell us where the bodies are and we will go to the crime scene..." Mr Andreas Padri then sat in his chair in thought "Dear Miss Mary.... what a lovely name... i have already heard from your other marine officer, Commodore.... ah yes Slipper, he is at the scene as we speak.. i do not see the need for marines to be involved in such a matter as trivial as this one no? So why is there such a interest...." Mary then tapped her clipboard "Im afraid thats a matter for the world government Mr Padri, we are here under instructions from them to perform this task.... we will help Mr Slipper in any way possible, that is why we are here....."

[[Docks]]
As the ships made port on the island, one was a weird looking ship with a japanese caligraphy on the side which read Rose Tigers. A woman brandishing a long katana and a beautiful slender look walked off the ship. She looked around before the rest of her crew consisting of rowdy females followed her "Big sis... why are we here? I dont get it, this island is so cold....." The leader who was also in what appeared to be a long blue overcoat and long blue pants then turned "A friend called me here.. and i must help her....."

The other ship was white in colour and had men wearing jackets , white jackets and carrying all manner of weapons. The leader who was the man in the middle who had tattoos on the side of his face twirled his huge harpoon pole right next to him. One of his men a blonde haired guy asked "Hey Captain... do we really need to do this... i dont feel right with it..." The captain looked down "We are mercenaries Levin... we do what me must to survive, that was the purpose of our existence.... plus we could use the money they are offering, ahahahahahah" His men chuckled as the captain laughed.

[[Nanami Taizen "Beautiful Blade"]]
[[150,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of rose Tigers]]

[[Deon Shinragumi "Gentle Badboy"]]
[[160,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of White Jackets]
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:43 pm

A cloaked figure glided through the dark alley, hood lightly powdered by fluttering snowflakes from the relatively bright, overcast sky. A hummed tune floated through the sparsely populated alley, with the few people present edging away from the swaying figure, as it serenaded a soft tune-

Snow White, pale and bright, descend unto us from without~

Slowly, slowly still, it drifted towards the alley's end, the bright exit resolving into several figures being confronted by a single, hard looking female figure, razor sharp swords floating about her. The voices of cornered and frightened civilians. it's own humming died down, as it lurked in the shadows cast by the alley walls, silent and implacable, amongst falling snow.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 am

[[Marget alleyway]]

As the crowd began to thin , in the alleyway a voice spoke to the cloaked figure "You know... ive been waiting for 5 days for you to show up.... what took you so long?" It was a grey haired man standing on the roof overlooking the alleyway, drinking his beer which he held in his left hand, the bottle reading MArget star. The man wasnt wearing his sunglasses , but his suit was still on as he drank. He slowly kicked the floor and dropped down to the same level as the cloaked figure. "Yo... nice to see you again..... im guessing the director gave you orders eh?"

[[Tamuri Morbius "Pirate killer"]]
[[CP9 agent]]
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:55 am

The robed figure was still for a moment, then slowly turned his head to face the suited man. His lips quirked into a pale smile that reached too far into his eyes.

"Whoa! I almost didn't sense you there! How.....mysterious." He now turned his whole body to face his cohort. "The director did tell me to get over here, but I was just listening to some rumours that have been going on around on this island," He sighed, bleached smile and all. "So much hate and fear, in such a...*chuckle*...civil society. Didn't really find anything though, so i took a walk." He inched closer to Morbius, his right eye now visible from under his hood like a gem reflecting pale moonlight. "I never thought they'd send a snow logia here.....and then there's her....." he thumbed at the rough looking female pirate at the alley mouth.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:57 am

Morbius chuckled as he leaned against the wall "As usual you look creepy as hell, but yeah you heard the rumours? Well they are true.... and this society is anything but civil" Morbius took out a file and threw it to the man. "In that file there is a list of guys, the criminal society here in this island.... you know about the Tommel and the Padri families right? Im guessing you do since you have been skulking here for a while. Its simple, the crime bosses are all under the big boss.. you know Montella Tommel the biggest banker in the North Blue at the moment?" Morbius took a swig of his beer before throwing the bottle to the side, it didnt taste as good as what was in his flask in his pocket, of course he cant drink the heavy stuff right now, that would just be a waste. Morbius then stood back up against the wall "Anyway, there are the targets... one is Mauricio Larizi, he runs the smuggling for the Tommels illegal weapons and arms dealings from other countries, the bastard also handles the passageway for the slave ships coming from Paradise, so he has to die. The second one is Luque Giancii, he runs the gambling and extortion rackets in town, protection, the mafias muscle in Marget, he is the guy who organize's the collection of the protection money and also hands out punishment if the payments arent on time.... finally we have this scumbag, a former pirate, his name is Philipo Matri, he runs the prostitution rackets as well as the drug trade in town, he helps distribute drugs to the nearby islands as well, so he is a real concern... the orders came from Enies Lobby, we are to execute the Tommels criminal empire as well as the Padri military, which i shall be handling..... speaking of which, there are some revolutionaries hidden amongst the Crime families, so to be safe... wipe them all out, ill handle the army..... you got it?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:25 am

Avis' stern expression quickly turned to mild confusion as the man glided through the alleyway.  Something had to be wrong in the head with this guy.  The cloaked figure appeared to mean her any immediate harm, but she was wary of his presence nonetheless.  Trust no one; particularly strangers that lurked and sang tunes in alleyways.  She wasn't particularly fond of the suit-wearing man's sudden appearance, either.  Both of them were much too shifty for her liking.  After all, having meetings in an alleyway was normally criminal activity from her personal experience.

"Smart choice, deciding to talk.  Consider yourselves dismissed," Avis grumbled, shooing the group of townspeople away.  Her multitude of blades were returned to their sheathes and she pondered for a time.  This was quite the scenario.  Two rivaling families, one of which that sounds particularly murderous.  There were bound to be bounties on at least some of their heads, and she could always use the extra cash.  A bit of excitement wouldn't hurt, either.  It had been a fair while since her last bout.  She suddenly recalled the pair standing farther down the alley nearby, and only caught bits and pieces of their conversation.

"As for you two..." Avis muttered, failing to show much interest in their discussion.  "Just make sure your business doesn't interfere with mine."  She turned to leave the alley when a nearby building that escaped her attention earlier piqued her interest.  The grey building had seen better days, and the navy had plastered tape and barriers around the place.  No doubt to keep prying eyes out.  It was too bad she could care less about those sort of precautions.  If she wanted to take a peek at something, there was very little that could stop her interest.  Avis made her way over to the scene and attempted to get a better look at the place.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:07 am

[[Alleyway]]
Morbius watched as the woman muttered and then walked away. Morbius sighed as he cracked his knuckles "Avis Ridley eh... she is as every bit of intimidating as i have heard..... anyway, you know what do right?" Morbius turned back to his mysterious acquaintance.

[[Crime Scene]]
The room was ashened now that half the room was blown up. it seemed a major fight took place there. As they walked past the area, Alice and Mary Young waited outside the crime scene for the marine correspondent who had been investigating the place. Alice smashed her staff against the wall "He is late... is it normal for a rear admiral to be this late?!!" Mary sighed "He is doing something important, at least thats what he told me, Alice chan, keep quiet and dont make a fuss..." Suddenly a marine dropped from the sky, he was wearing shorts and his marine rear admiral coat, he also had slippers on and a watch, he had green hair and blazing blue eyes. "Yo pretty ladies, sorry to keep you waiting, hehe"
Sarah sighed " Your late Rear Admiral Slipper...." Slipper laughed "Ma ma, i was just on the way here and i had something to eat, i was hungry you know and the restaurant had a saleeee, you know salleeee, promotion, cheap food, ahh it was the best you know???" Alice was stunned and kept quiet she heard this man became rear admiral recently, but other than that she knew nothing else about him. Sarah sighed again "Just tell us what your investigation showed you.." Rear Admiral Slipper placed his hands on his hips "Well... i know this much... whoever it was..... was a trained killer, not a assasin, but probably someone who used a weapon, they came in naturally and cut down the first guy, for the second one, the use of explosives was scene as more effective, there was no chance for that guy to put up a fight...... usually people who use these types of methods, are trained killers..."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:29 am

Reaching the exterior of the wrecked building, Avis caught sight of a group inside through one of the gaps in the wall.  Of course the marines had to litter this particular island, there was no avoiding them.  They were bound to put all sorts of things in her way and become a liability.  She pushed aside the tape outlining the area and walked in without a second thought.  Avis stopped only as she looked down the man they referred to as a rear admiral.  Her brows furrowed in distaste.  The other two women didn't appear to be particularly useful from a glance, either.

"You have got to be kidding me..." she said with a scoff.  "They'll slap a marine jacket on whatever poor sods they can find.  I think I can take this from here kiddos."  Avis paid the marines little attention after that point as she marched over to one of the ashen walls.  She took a finger and smudged the filth that coated its surface.  Being blown to smithereens had to be one of the less desirable ways to die.  Although it did have a certain flair to it, Avis had to admit, and it certainly did the job.

"Not exactly the most subtle way to get rid of someone, eh?  I certainly hope our killer's around to tell the tale.  I look forward to relieving him of his limbs.  And possibly innards.  Depends on how much the bastard gets on my nerves."  She knelt down and examined some of the debris littering the floor.  This explosive business didn't seem to fit either of the islands warring families particularly well.  There was a chance they'd be expecting people to examine the scene.  It wasn't exactly easy to miss.  Fishy business, this was.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:35 pm

[[Crime Scene]]

Rear Admiral Slipper then turned as Sarah spoke "Rear Admiral... your orders came in from HQ, you need to go back as soon as possible and turn over the investigation to us...." Rear Admiral Slipper raised his eyebrows "Ohh... why Sarah chan? Did i do something wrong ?" Sarah shook her head "Not at all , but HQ wants you back at marineford, your due to patrol the grandline this year," Rear Admirla Slipper sighed "Yeah ok, i got it sarah, by the way how is little Alice coming along?" Alice slammed her staff right in front of Slipper, the snow was suddenly blowing faster as Sarah sighed "Nothing little about me, how about you get lost and let the real marines handle this job Slipper senpai?!!" Slipper laughed again "Your so adorable Alice chan, im quite glad the Admiral gave you your promotion..... it means your coming up right? Growing up into a fine woman, rehihihihi"Alice growled as Slipper jumped up and walked away. Alice grumbled "Annoying vermin...." Sarah giggled as she turned "According to the prelims, the explosives and weapon are two different murders. One died while trying to enter the room, the other was killed while they sat still in their seats... its a weird way of killing a person and it doesn't fit the modus operandi of either of the ruling families...." Alice looked around and saw another person there, a woman "Oi, who are you? This is a crime scene!! Get off this property now or i will arrest you dumbass!!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:51 am

"I should be the one asking you those questions, ass-face."  The marine's sudden outburst and threat to arrest her caused Avis to chuckle heartily.  Momentarily she considered taking the marine up on her offer to see what the girl was capable of.  Avis guessed it wasn't a whole heck of a lot and wasn't intimidated in the slightest by her empty threat.  The sudden chill in the air seemed to be emanating from her, so that explained the sudden change of weather earlier.  One mystery solved.  Now there was just the issue of murdered Cipher Pol agents and political drama, which would surely result in the chance for a major payday with a bit of excitement on top.  If only these marines weren't so dense they wouldn't recognize a shichibukai if one walked right in front of them.

"Any chance you have a serious case of stupid, or blindness maybe?  Either way, keep your yap shut.  I'm not the one you should be worrying about.  They've already blown this place to bits once.  It wouldn't be surprising if there's a secondary charge waiting to go off, or someone's keeping an eye on you this very instant."  Avis stood back up from her crouched position and kept her eyes peeled.  Was she paranoid?  Possibly.  She sure as heck wasn't expecting any of these marines to understand how to handle the situation, much less watch her back.  Plus if the perpetrator had returned to the scene, she was certainly going to beat them to the punch.  Nobody was going to take Avis' bounty on her watch.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:34 pm

The cloaked figure's eyes slowly glowed to a violent, white lustre. The growing, over-exuberant grin almost matched the intense glow of his eyes in the faint light, under the dark of his hood, at every word passing his colleague's lips. "Three." Whispered the hooded thing. "And everyone is to die? Cruel, too cruel." His pale grin intensified. "Then it's settled. Try to enjoy the winter while it lasts.......Morbius." The name came through a phantasmal whisper; he then slunk past without a glance backwards. A skip slowly began to rise out of his fervent steps, the intel file clasped in a vice by trembling hands.

Snow White, pale and bright, descend unto us from without,
From pain and strife veil us; smother us from the fiery rout.

Soon, he would light three candles; but which would he light first?
The alley way began to flood with crepuscular gloom, as the dusk climbed over the overcast horizon far above the mirthfully silent, waltzing figure. A tightly hemmed group of ladies, six of varying height, strode past with the swiftest steps they could manage; five maintained their pace in their wooly overcoats, velvet gowns and night-violet stilettos.

The sixth of their number, roughly two feet shorter than the other five, straggling her way along like a drunk tight-rope walker in her own heels, was nursing a black eye; another strode by her side, a foot taller than the injured girl, the violent clicks of her footwear cracking on the street-tiles t with each step, passionate abuse spilling from her lips:

"-and when i castrate the suino that punched our Piper, i'll make sure that pig Luque gets the hot-geld too-"

"Don't even think about it!" commanded the fore-most lady. Her back arched with a fluid certainty as her slender legs carried her along the alleyway as a swan carries itself through water. Her eyes were level with the chest of the latter, yet she managed to glare her enraged companion down. "Do you think we need that chauvinist bastard's stinky breath down our necks right now!?" She swept her ponytail off her shoulder. "We'll settle for making an example of his bonehead goon." her right hand briefly caressed the bowie knife holstered on her hip, veiled by the frock of her gown, a grim smile on her glossy lips. "No one hurts a hair on Matri's grandchildren. Now hurry up, and keep an eye out! Don't want to be late for our 'date'." Her companions laughed with a vicious mirth, including Piper with her meek chuckle. They reached the Tommel family's meeting place only a few minutes after.

Last edited by Wyrmcrush on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 am

[[Alice vs Avis]]

Alice twirled her staff, her face flushed with anger and annoyance, who the hell was this woman ? Skulking around in a marine crime scene. Alice then stood steady "Get ready to be shipped of to impel down then... you are under arrest for impeding a marine investigation!!" Sarah then saw Avis's face and opened her mouth to say something before Alice ran foward thrusting her staff , aimed right at Avis's gut in order to wind her so she would fall to her knees before Alice. Sarah then shouted "ALICE NO THATS..!!!!"

[[Tommel residence]]

A big boisterous man sat in his huge chair, papers filled with numbers and names fluttered around him in a perilous mess, and yet no other person could look in such control in this kind of mess. The man rubbed his temple as he swivelled around in his chair looking out the window, it seemed now marines being here was normal, the murder of his sisters husband had visibly shook him. Before this the Tommels and the Padris were untouchable, even to each other, but these murders have changed everything. Montella withdrew a match from his pocket and lit up his cigar with it. He puffed the smoke in his study as he pondered, perhaps he should send the Tommel family members away from here? The door suddenly knocked "Mr Montella, we have someone here to see you....." The door opened wide as the men with white jackets entered the room, they varied in size and carried a variety of weapons, but the main one, Dean Shinragumi "The Gentle badboy" Towered above them and stood foward "We are here now...." Montella then spoke "Ill make this brief, these are dark times.. i fear something is coming that will rock the foundation of my empire, and there is nothing i can do to stop this tide.... you will need to protect my family, i will use any of my funds to assure that goal. Can you help me?" Dean nodded "The White Jackets fight any war if we are being paid for it, and dont worry, we will protect your family members Mr Tommel...."

[[Padri Family estate]]

"Thank you so much for coming Nanami" The room was pink and had emboidery everywhere, so many paintings and stuffed animals, a girl with blonde hair hugged the beautiful blue haired girl with the slender body frame. Nanami Taizen hugged her friend as she sat in her bed "Of course i would come, i wanted to make sure your ok Mia, im sorry about your cousin...." Mia laid on Nanamis lap, a tear coming from her cheek. "Francois was a good man, he loved my art and he often commissioned it, he hated taking money from Papa and he always gave to charity, i cant believe the Tommels wanted to kill him..... i dont understand it..." Nanami stroked Mias hair as she gazed outside the house "Its ok, ill protect you Mia, i wont let you get hurt......"

[[ Marget Military Barracks]]

"ARGHHHHHHH" A explosion tore through the building as the siren went off. A man wearing a suit was holding the face of a man dressed in the violet uniform which represented the military of Marget. The man in the black and white suit walked foward, through the smoke, he was revealed to be Morbius. Some of the soldiers were forming a line "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GUY, HE BROKE THROUGH THE FRONT GATES?!! FIRE FIRE!!!!" They began barraging bullets, but Morbius was running along the walls and using geppou, dodging their shots, at close range , he dropped onto his palm and twirled his feet, sending rankyakus, blades of compressed sharp wind slicing the group of soldiers right down the middle, morbius got up as the blood and death flowed everywhere. He took out a ciggarette, he clearly wasnt going to be tactful about this, he was going to massacre everyone in this building openly.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 am

"But Boss Giancii, the runt friggin' BIT ME!" The young looking yet bedraggled man began to whine. "Don't hand me over t' those whores, i begs ya! I dun wanna be gelded-" A thick hand rose and cut horizontally over the long, rectangular dinner table, cutting the hysterical goon's words off.

"-but y'were the one who painted that runt's eye black, weren't ya, Lil Joseph," The angular corners of Luque Giancii's jaws gave way to a smirk.
"Day one of ya' coronation, you were told: 'Nobody damages the merchandise, else th' merchandise get to damage you back.'. Don' worry; y'won't die.... will he, 'Grandpa' Matri?" he turned to regard the second man of the three sitting at the table. The fedora-endowed, down-turned head, covered with silvery-grey hair tied in a ponytail, hid his expression. "That's up to them, Mr Giancii. Personally," his grey eyes now rose to level with the petrified ruffian's own. "i'd teach him a lesson myself for what he's done, but if my girls want to punish him on their own terms, how could i refuse?" Two figures, a man and a woman with identical faces, stood behind Philipo Matri's own seat; their eyes connected briefly, revelling in an inaudible joke.
"Must be nice, being the filial one," came a flat drawl directly opposite to Luque's seat; flanked by two heavy set, armoured men, Mauricio Larizi was counting a pile of beli coins, his own green eyes never leaving the pile. "How is your extended family doing by the way? Here's to hoping that you've shipped enough 'goods' to the islands to support all those brats wandering around your brothels." The hulking forms behind Larizi tensed as Matri's eyes exuded bloody murder at him. Luque’s thunderous bark of laughter almost masked the creak of the main doors swinging inwards, letting in a group of five ladies surrounding a shorter, sandy blonde girl, who proceeded to leer at the ruffian behind Luque. He could scarecly shut his whimpers behind his lips.
Luque shook his head sadly. "Well, now that's taken care of, let's talk about the Padris. Boss Tommel don't feel too safe round these parts no more; he's hired them White Jackets. With those murders, anythin' could happen. Oh, right. You can go now, Lil Joseph," he added, to his subordinate. "Well ladies, after you." Two ladies roughly tugged Joseph from his place, dragging him outside. The foremost lady winked at Matri, and he responded with a small, cozy smile before motioning one of the twins behind him to follow after them-
"BOSS!! Mr Larizi!!!!" Another man rushed into the room at the same time as the group of ladies began to leave. "Big news!! The Padri's are under attack!!!"
Not even a whimper was made.

[Tommel-protected bar, Silver Satchel: Entrance]
Big Tom stood out the front, shooting nasty looks at anyone who would happen past the bar; no one dared come near the favoured tavern of Luque Giancii and his band of ruffians, the latter of which were inside, drinking themselves into bliss while Tom had to endure the dull grey of the street. The street was mostly desolate and silent, aside from a few vendors and the slacker friend, Hanz, who he was covering for. Then he saw him. Hanz was, as usual, striding down the street towards him, his good old checkered cabbie hat stuck on his head. Tom almost roared. "Hey Hanz, ya slow bastard!! Get over here so i can drink already!!" The man with the hat bore a smile as he approached his friend.
A smile that reached too far into his eyes.

It perched on the belfry, overlooking the stoic, cloudy horizon. An alarm wailed, faint yet distinct, somewhere in the distance. Preening it's silvery, yet obsidian wings, it took flight towards the barracks' death cries. Nothing like a feast after a long, tiresome journey. Delivering the letter could wait.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:32 am

[[Marget Military barracks]]

It was on fire and smoke which clouded the sky was obvious, Morbius was walking his suit still relatively clean even when his hands were covered in blood. Morbius then grunted as a group of soldiers tried to ambush him again. Morbius simply jumped onto his palm slamming his kicks into them as a group before jumping up and delivering a rankyaku, cutting some of them in half. Morbius continued walking as a group of more powerful looking figures turned up. They were dressed differently but Morbius knew who they were, they were the commanding officers including the generals of the Padri Military. Morbius looked up as one of the generals stepped foward "You son of a whore, how dare you kill all these men, how dare you attack this.." He never got to finish his sentence, Morbius already glided past him, his foot sticking out as he mumbled "Rankyaku... Guillotine...." The generals head fell to the ground as his body fell as well. Morbius stood on the other side of the group of commanding officers who were shocked , Morbius turned around "Oi oi, you guys are trained in some martial art right? Something special to the Padris or something... let me tell you something, before the justice of CP9, the rest of you are just fodder... and Marget will fall to CP9 by the day this day ends....." The officers charged as Morbius lifted his foot up.

Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:24 pm

A smirk appeared on Avis when the marine's face visibly expressed her irritation. This girl couldn't even recognize who she was? One would think the navy could train their underlings with a bit more care. Attacking a shichibukai in the open was probably not on the syllabus. Hopefully the girl would be strong enough to get her blood pumping. The moment Alice began to run towards her, Avis drew her katana and prepared herself. As the staff traveled towards her abdomen she brought the sword up and effortlessly stopped the blunt weapon dead in its tracks with the flat side of the blade.

"Hah! You'll have to try a helluva lot harder than that if that's your goal," she retorted, with a spark of excitement gleaming in her eyes. With her second hand, Avis drew another blade and skillfully swung it at Alice's waist using the dull side. Avis wasn't going to kill the girl, no. She was just going to teach her a thing or two. Enough to have a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:40 pm

[[Pheonix and Avis]]

As the woman blocked Alices staff , Alice smirked in approval as the woman was able to stop her with a katana using the dull side to block her. Alice didnt know there was a woman this strong on this island. Suddenly Sarah flashed in front grabbing Alice by her jacket and tossing her to the other side of the crime scene sending Alice tumbling in shock. Alice got up "Captain?!! Why did you do that?!!" Sarah then sighed "Stop being stupid, this is a ROyal Shichibukai Alice, the Desperado Avis Ridley!!!" Alice was shocked, she had not met any of the royal shichibukai. She gritted her teeth in annoyance as she stood down. Sarah meanwhile bowed to Avis "Im sorry Ms Avis, Alice is a bit green and also a bit hot headed, i assure you we will discipline her appropriately...." Sarah looked up and saw smoke before she stood back up "What is ....."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 am

{Outside Town Hall}

Ensign Ioric Hienford scratched his metallic chin, his marine coat fluttering in the wind, which he was barely within rank to own, as strolled gently towards the town hall, were apparently the crime that was for some reason needed to be under investigation was located. He had recently been sent by his superior officer, Rear Admiral Martello, to conduct his own take on the investigation, and as he ordered him around, seemed to have had his curiosity peaked about it when the two victims of the homicide were cipher pol agents. Ioric on the other hand couldn't give a damn, but he was more interested in the suspects, due to their huge amounts of wealth, enough to fund armies apparently with the civil war going on, and money was always something that warmed his cold, cybernetically enhanced, heart.
The medical cyborg pondered to himself for a few moments, wondering on how to convince the crime families to give him bribe money, or some other underhand dealings for profit, when as he stepped at the town halls front doors, he saw a great rising sea of smoke from somewhere in the city, the faint echoes and cries of alarm and battle ringing out from it's location. Although this was obviously something he had to investigate, as he thought when he began rushing towards the sounds, he was also relived he didn't open the town hall doors yet. Those doorknobs were filthy!
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:42 am

The moment Avis spotted the other marine jumping into the way, she immediately stopped the arc of her blade inches before a potential blow.  She was just going to get excited.  Avis hastily sheathed both of her swords while emitting a scoff.  Part of her was disappointed, but there were more productive ways to be spending her time than toying with some marines.  There was little information for her to go off of at this crime scene and little point for her to stay there.  Particularly if some silly marines were going to attempt giving her trouble for it.  It wasn't worth her effort.  

"Hmph."  Avis gave little more than a nod of acknowledgement and a grunt in response to Sarah's attempt to mend things over.  She expected next to nothing from the two of them to begin with, so she was not particularly offended.  Her mind had already drifted to other more important matters.  This wasn't making sense.  A feud between families and cipher pol agents murdered on the same island couldn't be purely coincidental, could it?  Then there were the marines showing up.  Not to mention those two shady fellows in the alleyway.  One of the marine's stopped when she looked up and noticed something in the horizon.  Avis turned to see what had caught her attention.

"Smoke.  It could be another explosion, or something worse."  Her focus was clearly fixated on the darkened sky at this point.  Another attack soon?  Or was it entirely unrelated?  Either way, Avis wanted to check.  Hopefully she would reach the source in time to still catch whoever was responsible in the act.  Right then and there Avis bolted over a crumbled wall and through the streets, shoving away whoever stepped in front of her path.  A few poor sods were knocked down, but Avis eventually reached what appeared to be a burning military building.  Placing a hand against the wall to brace herself she took a moment to catch her breath.

"What the hell...  is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:55 pm

[[Marines]]

ALice and Sarah began running, Sarah turning back to instruct the men following her, as the shichibukai began running. Who would attack Marget? The island was known for its independence away from the World Government, perhaps this was a attack by an outside island wanting to take over? Sarah motioned Alice "We need to analyse the situation, we arent allowed to get too involved since we are here thanks to permission from the Padri family, so stand back, do you understand Alice?!!!" Alice gritted her teeth and then looked away "Yeah, whatever...."

[[The barracks, source of the fire]]

Morbius staggered slightly walking, blood dripping from his hands and his shoes. He coughed a bit as he inhaled some smoke "Geez, i shouldnt have caused the fire too.... my bad" Morbius then looked out of the corner of his eye seeing two figures approaching him. One was a woman who he instantly recognized from his briefings from Enies Lobby and the other was a marine, a strange looking one at that. Morbius sighed, he couldnt move from here until he killed all witnesses to him being there , he pointed to Avis "Shichibukai Avis Ridley, why are you on this island? The World Government has extensive business here, you i can pardon since the world government holds you as a major asset, but the marine i cannot spare since he has seen me here...."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:22 pm

As Ioric bolted through the streets towards the sound of chaos and the sight of smoke, he was met with the surprising sight of the Shichibukai member, Avis Ridley, speeding past him towards the same destination, causing him to switch various viewing types on the permanently grafted goggles on his face to check he wasn't hallucinating form overuse of cleaning products again.
After confirming his sense weren't lying to him, the cyborg doctor grinned to himself as he began picking up the pace after her, the pair of the arriving at what seemed to be a military building under siege and very much on fire. As Avis questioned what was happening, Ioric immediately pitched in with; "It seems the fighting between those two family's might of gotten a bit out of hand. This certainly is wonderfully brash of them. I haven't the slightest idea which group of numskulls have done this though."
Before the ensign marine and medical expert could introduce himself, a suited gentle man with blood dripping from his footwear and hands, staggered out in front of them, before sighing and announcing that he was on world government business, and though he would pardon Avis, but Ioric would have to be silenced in a permanent, more lethal, manner.
The cyborg merely smirked at this and announced in a smarmy manner; "Oh dear, how unfortunate that I seen you with a filthy suit. Well, I recommend bribery to avoid chatting about your fashion faux pas, after all I am greatly keen on currency so give me your best bid. Unless if you wish for this doctor to begin the procedure and the risk of upsetting Rear Admiral Martello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)   Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Marget Island Crisis (open to hysteria, me and if anyone wants to join pm me first)
Page 1 of 1