One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:01 pm

In the dark depths of the Fishman District something fishy is going on. Apparently, the last week many fishmen are entering a certain house... A house that many fishmen from the district use to avoid... The house of a fishman who is said to be unable to swim... The house of the goblin shark fishman... Curter Jaws.

Inside the house...

"Men! Today, it is about time for the fishmen to punish those inferior beings that dared to tag with the humans! Today is the day that we are going to extract our revenge over those that dared to betray the grudges of our ancestors! Today we shall start our mission! We shall eliminate any fishmen that dared to betray the war of blood! ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" a man said. Apparently, the man was strangely dressed. He wore a turban on his head and he had a strange face, with a wide forehead that extended like a horn. On that forehead there was a strange tattoo of a bitten human skull. As for his clothing, he wore a scarf and biker like clothes with his shirt being opened and revealing his well built pink body and his six packs.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" all the fishmen who happened to be around screamed and they prepared to get out of the house.
"Get dispatched... Leave from this house and start spreading our ideals... I shall be here, waiting for you to return and announce me that the plan is successful. And only call me if something bad is going on... Otherwise, you are all doomed.".
"Ye-Yes, boss!" the men said and they quickly got out of the big house in order to move around the District and do as their boss commanded. The majority of these men were equipped with tridents or swords and all of them carried flintlocks. Those men... What were they planning to do?

"ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the pink colored fishman laughed and he said as he sat on his chair "It is about time for us, the Ocean Pirates, to prove to extract our revenge for our fallen ancestors! The holy war is about to start once again... And Curter Jaws shall prove to any human scum and to the traitorous bastards that our race is the superior race! ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

[Introduction Box]
[Curter Jaws]
[Captain of the Ocean Pirates]
Back to top Go down

Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Namor and his student were underwater swimming toward the bottom of the sea level toward the fishman district. Rumors were something big was going down, and since Iken was going and technically the fishman district was not apart of the island. Namor remembered coming here back when he was a royal guard to take down pesty pirates, but now that Iken took over he had hoped that the pirate attacks would stop. Oh well a lil excitement wouldn't hurt it had been awhile since has had a real battle. Namor finally stepped in front of the enterance. It was pure chaos. Fishmen were attacking other fishmen. What kind of nonsense was this? Namor could hardly contain his anger...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:31 pm

As Namor appeared with his students, the clash between the fishmen did not stop. Apparently, around 10 fishmen were attacking a bunch of 10 other fishmen and with great power and their weapons, they started causing much damage. The 10 fishmen that were attacking their fellow comrades were all wearing the same kinds of clothes and they had the same symbol on the shirt: A normal jolly roger with the skull being bitten. The bitten part was quite deep similarly to the bite from the jaws of a shark. It was very clear that a fishman was behind that. "REVIVE THE HOLY WAR!!!!!" the attacking fishmen said as they cut off the chests of their fellow fishmen, shot them or even killed them by cutting off their heads or by shooting them. Something big was going on... A big crisis was taking place in the Fishman District. What could be possibly be going on?!

As soon as Namor was spotted and the 10 fishmen with the same clothes were done with their previous enemies, they all looked towards him with an evil look on their faces.

"Namor is here? That's incredible!" a fishman said "We should call the captain!"
"No, you idiot!" another one commented "If we defeat him by ourselves, he might give us a promotion! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Yes, you are right..." the same fishman said and all of them screamed "YES!" as they jumped on Namor in order to attack them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

Shane have arrived to the fishman district along with his sensei, Namor and another fishman which going to train under Namor as well. Shane was thrilled about what they're going to do and can't wait for a training, to make himself become strong. It was just a matter of time.

Shane looked around as he arrive, while his jaw start to drop and eyes open wide. Fishmen are fighting another fishmen. The hell, is going on!? said Shane witha. Rather shock and low-voice. A fishman went flying toward his head as he quickly lean down his head to doge himself from being hit. His leg shiver. The cowardly, weak but ambitious fishman watch the thing that's going on with surprise. Fishmen shouldn't be fighting with another. As he was watching closely, it seem that a group of fishmen are targeting Namor. He was alongside Namor,so those people might attack him too. Shane acted strong but the paleface show it all. He does a combat hand hoping he will scare some fishmen off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Namor pushed Shane back a little for he didn't want him to get hurt "When you training is complete you will be able to do something like this." Namor gathered the surrounded water with his hands. He was also a novice in merman combat. Namor pulled his arms back. Then pushed them forward releasing a beam of water toward the ten fishmen "Merman Combat: Ultramarine!!!!" The beam would surely knock the weak ten fishmen. Namor didn't become a shichbukai for nothing. He could most of these clowns with one doral fin broken, but there were so pretty strong guys here. The beam would certainly stop the fighting and get everyone's attention "Iken maybe the owner of this island, but I am its enforcer. Anyone who causes trouble in my home get a ass whoppin from me? Now who among you do u named as captain?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 am

"D-Damn you!!!!" the fishmen said as soon as they got hit by the beam of water that damaged all of them completely and caused them great damage. "How can he be that strong?" a few of the fishmen wondered while a few others did not even wonder that because of the fact that they were unconscious because of the powerful attack that had just hit them. "Our captain?" the fishmen who were awake asked with an angry look on his face. "You can find him anywhere because our captain is a GOD! The heavens themselves gave birth to him and sent him to us to revive the Holy War against the human scums and the shameful traitors of the fishman race! HE IS ABOUT TO GIVE PUNISHMENT TO ALL OF YOU, INCLUDING YOU... SHICHIBUKAI NAMOR OCEANUS, SON OF THE FORMER KING! THE FISHMEN SHALL HAVE THEIR REVENGE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" one of them said. As he knew that this was a real necessity, he grabbed a Den Den Mushi and he was about to call Curter while the rest of the conscious fishmen started rushing towards Namor in order to block him.

As they rushed and the fishman was trying to contact Curter, though, something strange happened. Before they could move towards Namor to attack him, a barrage of water arrows moved towards them out of nowhere and pierced them with great ease, causing great damage to them and making them fall while bleeding. At the victims, the guy with the Den Den Mushi was included as well... As soon as they hit them, a figure appeared. It was an octopus-like creature, with a pink shirt and white hair. He was a merman and he had the legs of an octopus.

[Introduction Box]
[Ursus Triton Oceanus]
[Caribbean Reef Octopus Merman]

"You seem to not know what is going on... Do you not... Brother?" Ursus Triton said and he looked with an evil look on his face towards Namor. And as he looked, a voice came out of the Den Den Mushi, saying "Who is there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

"Brother, what the hell are you doind here?! Are you responsible for this?" Namor shouted on the top of his gills. In all of his life, Namor had never seen his brother fishmen fight before. Iken's influence here was suppose to provide peace throughout the island. Namor never thought anyone would be stupid enough to cross Iken. He knew Ursus was desperate for the crown, but not sink this low to resort to fighting within their own race. Namor walked toward the talking den den mushi "This is Prince Namor speaking."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 pm

"Do you think that I have fallen to your level, Namor? I was called here because I learned that something wrong was going on in Fishman District... I wouldn't really bother coming at a place like this, anyway, to train my new apprentice. I really wonder if you are my brother or just a liar who is pretending to be my brother." Ursus said to his brother with an evil look on his face, as he slowly walked towards the Den Den Mushi, as well. As Namor grabbed the Den Den Mushi, Ursus Triton moved towards him, too, to listen to what the man that was called was about to say. Ironically, while he was there, Namor introduced himself to the man at the phone as "Prince" Namor. That really annoyed Ursus Triton, but he did not say anything about it...

"Hm? Namor Oceanus of the Seven Royal Shichibukai?" a voice was heard behind the Den Den Mushi. "I had been looking for you... Originally, you would be on my target list as soon as I would deal with the traitors of the Fishman District, but now that you are here, I guess there shall be a change of plans... ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Listen, carefully Namor Oceanus... The Ocean Pirates have finally started their move... Soon enough, the district, as well as the whole Fishman Island shall be cleaned from any human scum and any traitorous scum that has been tagged with humans... Including yourself... Traitor! ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the voice said before the connection between the two Den Den Mushis was shut off.

"Damn it... I knew it..." Ursus Triton commented as he looked towards the middle of the District... "I recognized the symbol, but I was not pretty sure about it... That guy... He is totally insane... I have heard rumors about him. Listen carefully, Namor. That guy believes himself to be the messenger of God that was sent to us to bring justice upon any traitors and any humans. He's an enemy of the fishman race... I hate to admit it, but for the sake of this place, for only once, we have to tag with each other to bring that guy down. He's hiding very well...".

"Hm? We could search for him, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!" a voice was heard and a strange creature started running towards the direction of Ursus Triton and Namor. Apparently, the strange creature was looking a lot like a fishman. He was a tell creature that was around 1,90 meters tall. He had short black hair, glasses on his eyes and he wore the clothes of a marine at all the parts of his body except from his chest. On his chest, there was an "X" shaped scar and his well-built muscles. On his hand, he was carrying a shell. As for his hands, he only had four fingers... His skin color was green. He seemed to be a turtle humanoid creature. Also, he carried a gun on his belt.

[Introduction Box]
["Sea-King Hunter" Koga]
[Turtle Humanoid]
[Bounty: 35,000,000]

"Oh, Koga..." Ursus Triton said. "I see you got used to moving around the place, right? I guess that we should start our training very soon." he continued talking, while Koga looked towards the fishman next to Ursus with a shocked look on his face. "Th-That guy, Ursus-sama! He is Namor Oceanus of the Royal Shichibukai!!! Do-Do you know him?". "I really wonder why I made you my apprentice, you idiot... That guy had a lower bounty than you currently have when he got his position. You shouldn't act like this...". "But he is one of the strongest fishmen, out there.". "Listen, Koga... You are really making me wish to bring the time back to two days ago to decide to not take you as my apprentice and teach you Merman Combat and Fishman Karate. I really wonder why that guy had you in his crew.".

As soon as Ursus Triton spoke his words, Koga's look on his face turned to that of a serious person. He looked at his master with a serious look on his face and he said "Listen, master... I asked you to not talk to me about him... I have left from him and I do not give a damn about whatever he's doing until I find the power to stop him and bring him back to his senses... Now, can you tell me what we should do?". "Don't talk to me like that Koga..." Ursus said with an angry look on his face, before he calmed down himself and he decided to start speaking about the enemy the two teams had to face.

"Now, listen carefully..." he said. "I know who is that guy... I have heard a few rumors about him... His name is... Curter Jaws.".
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Monty stood behing Namor. He was really impressed about that technique called Ultramarine, all of this was happening really fast. And this guy called Curter Jaws, he seemed dangerous. Monty didnt say anything cause he could cause problems, he just went wherever Namor went.
He was a bit scared of this people.

He was a member of the Steel Village Pirates, so he should give a good impresion. He stood up, proud of himself and was prepared for anything more that could happen. If Namor asked for his help, then he would attack, but he would respect the Shicchibukai's honor and let him fight if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)   Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Crisis in the Fishman District! Curter Jaws makes his move! (Open to me and anybody who is at Fishman Island)
Page 1 of 1