One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))

Go down 
+2
Shikumaree
TheRed
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MrFishy5

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 pm

(OOC sorry I have been gone so long I am on vacation and forgot to notify you.)

Zoomie rushed over to his captain after the battle had happened, "Sorry boss I went to the bathroom while those marines were attacking and then I saw some beautiful young ladies who made me forget about everything and made my wallet cry. Did I miss anything?", said Zoomie as he saw the others were a bit roughed up.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Kori laughed hysterically. He shouldn't be at this time. "Well, Zoomie, you missed out on some fun. We are on our way to the ship. You will finally get to check it out, and do whatever sort of things you want with it. I am trusting your shipwright abilities. Now back to what I was saying, this new crew member was going to tell us about himself." Kori said to Zoomie. The ship was now in sight, so Kori just decided to let it wait until they arrived. "It looks like that can wait. We're here." Kori said pointing at Roy, who was pacing back and forth nervously. "Hey Roy, where is Getto?" Kori asked waving to Roy on the ship.

((OOC: Lol no problem, I was a little scared we had lost you. The thread is almost over, and so when we arrive on the ship, Arron will introduces himself. After that, each character will have a closing post kind of like an introduction post. Then, I will give Kori's last post and end the thread. I already have fun plans for the next thread. All of you probably know, due to our run in with the marines, our bounties will be raised, and we will be recognized as a rookie pirate crew by the navy. You can raise your bounty however, but I wouldn't raise it drastically, because it was a simple combat with marines. It wasn't anything huge, but we will all be wanted no matter the bounty since we are recognized as one crew. That includes Zoomie, even though he didn't participate in the fight.))
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Arron walking along looked at the man pacing back and forth then to the pirate captain, extending his right hand out while looking forward,"I am Arron Brekkett," he bowed then came back up "i possess the powers of the Swift Swift fruit, thus i can travel at high speeds as you probably saw. i am nimble and adept at using my devil fruit to my advantage, im great with my custom claw," he brought his right arm up and released the blades, then retracted them " i am also accustomed to swords and pistols, my only goals are to amass riches, find the man who betrayed me after hiring me, to gain renown as a pirate and to find some true nakama, i hope that's not too much," he smiled " and if you ever get tired of me, just drop me off at a town or village,"

Last edited by Bloodwake189 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm

non-existent post, keep reading

Last edited by TheRed on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:00 am

(OOC: i dont see it though, where does your char state his name?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 am

(OOC i just saw it nevemind, i miss some things lol)
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am

"I dont know, i think i out ran him." Roy said standing still finally.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm

"Sweet ship." Zoomie said as he walked toward the vessel that he would most likely have to repair in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Getto had slipped away from the battle after he saw that he was of no more use, there were already multiple opponents that were fighting the marine captain and another one wouldn't be fair at all. He then heard the Storm Pirates' captain yelling that his crewmate and him should go to the ship. The scientist didn't really know what the ship looked like or what jolly roger it had, but he walked towards the dock either way.

As he saw his other crewmate climb into a ship, he went inside and found it to be a pretty comfortable place. He was just starting to look around when the other guys arrived at the place. Since this was his new crew, he decided that he should introduce himself to the others that hadnt heard it.

"Very well, guys, as some of you know I am a scientist and a doctor."- he explained. -"I haven't obtained any devil fruit powers... But I do have the bases of the rokushiki style that the marines nurture and most importantly -he held his rifle proudly as he said this- I have, what I consider to be, a really awesome and developed style of shooting and combining medicine for bad purposes at the same time. Some of you might have felt the effects!"

He smiled as he said this and added: "I call this the Medical Rifle."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Kori walked onto the ship. "Well, now then let's get ready to set sail." Kori said to his new crew. Kori walked onto the ship. He took the wheel and unanchored the ship. "I know a little about navigation, but not too much. We are going to need to find a navigator. In case you guys are wondering, we are going to head where all great pirates go, the Grand Line. Let's set sail!" Kori shouted. The Angel aimed for the Southwest. This direction would take them directly to the Grand Line. The boat sailed off at sea.

What he had experience today was on of the greatest things that has happened to him. He was forced to face his past. He was forced to move onto old renewed dreams. He now had a crew he could sail the seas with once again. Kori had been "revived". To most people, this was just a new pirate crew that had been started, but to Kori, it was a chance at his dreams. These were "New Beginnings".

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4