One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))

Go down 
+2
Shikumaree
TheRed
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Aaron cursed under his breath just before he was sent flying, he hit the ground with a crushing smash, breaking the stone under him, he made a note not to do that again, he sped up his arms, shoving himself into the air onto his feet, he wiped away a small trace of blood under his lip, he has several other areas that were hurt from that attack, but Arron stood and smiled a little.

taking out his katana from its sheathe and sped up to top velocity, he darted around the captain in a circular motion, to the point where it seemed like a blur, he moved around and around and then cut across diagonally slashing his katana at the captains left side he did so

Last edited by Bloodwake189 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 pm

OOC: Is this directed at Alex's front, back, or one of his sides?
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm

(OOC I'm sorry I'm not being descriptive enough let me edit it quick
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

(OOC: It's cool! /end)

Alex screamed out in pain as the pirate managed to cut deeply into his side. He was fast. Really damn fast. Even in Burst Mode, Alex was barely comparable, speed-wise. Therefore, the only way to win was to out power his opponent. And outthink. Alex had a plan.

The Marine Captain jumped up into the air and yelled, "Rabarashi!" Alex then proceeded to unleash a maelstrom of super fast punches down to the pirate below. But unbeknownst to the pirate, this was only the beginning of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Aaron just barely saw what he did before the maelstrom of punches hit, he ran around in between them but before it ended one landed on his left shoulder, his side crashed into the ground and When he looked up another punch was coming down, Aarron rolled as quick as he could put of the way and got up out of the barrage.

Looking up smiling Aaron grabbed his shoulder and rotated it a bit to make sure it worked yet, painfull but it worked,"that was a good hit" Now knowing a good way to fight the rubber man Aaron sped up again bringing up top velocity, he sped in straight lines in a pattern creating a mirrage of duplicates
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Roy continued sniping off the weaker marines, he shot spike bullets into their heads and backs, forcing them to drop to the ground, dying and leaving the world. Roy heard men running behind him, he turned around and noticed 10 marines charging at him. Roy quickly shot down 2 with spike bullets, he then switced to his poison bullets and shot them at the ground in front of the marines. A purple gas spilled out and the remaining marines on the building dropped. Roy jumped down the building and then began helping his captain fight the marines by shooting them down with normal bullets. "We need to hurry! Reinforcements will be here soon!" Roy said as he shot the marines down.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Alex landed gently on the ground. Everything was going according to plan. Alex spun up his body and legs tightly into a coil. Then, using the natural force created and his own enhanced abilities (Burst Mode), Alex unleashed the force he had been creating. The air around the two opponents began to form a vortex. Gradually it grew and grew. If Alex couldn't catch the pirate himself, then he would just have to bring the pirate to him. If his move was successful, the pirate would be caught in the vortex and therefore open to an attack.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

"As if they aren't already here, but you're right." Kori responded to Roy, as he roundhouse kicked a marine in the face, knocking the marine into a nearby building's window. Kori used Thor and released a powerful blast of electricity at a group of marines. "They just keep coming. It looks like not only new pirates, but new marines are showing up everywhere. We need to leave quickly." Kori said. He noticed Zoomie had not even entered combat yet. "I don't know what Zoomie is doing, but he needs to act fast. Okay, Roy get Getto and head for the ship" Roy ordered. "I'll go help this guy with the navy captain and hopefully get Zoomie and me out of here." Roy added.

Kori left Roy to do what he was supposed to. Roy noticed the man, who had helped him and his crew, and the navy captain in a heated battle. If my electricity abilities don't have an effect on him, I'll just have to use my fist. Kori thought. The navy captain started to create a vortex of some sort to suck the other guy. Kori knew he didn't expect Kori to attack him. Kori dashed and leaped at extreme lightning speeds with a lot of force at the navy captain's side. Kori pulled his fist back and swung with great force at the captain's spinning head. The vortex slowed Kori down somewhat, but with the amount of acceleration Kori had, it didn't drastically affect the strength of the blow. Kori knew if the blow landed it would do massive damage even to a Gum Gum fruit user.

Last edited by TheRed on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Aaron spun around and began running picking up velocity to get out of the vortex, "not good not good at all" he said to himself, he picked up speed but it was futile and he began to be sucked up, just before had he caught the pirates captain darting at the marine.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:20 pm

(OOC: Red, Alex is virtually untouchable now because the vortex is surrounding him. Any attempt to attack him will cause your character to be sucked into the vortex. You should rewrite your post.)
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 pm

"Not going to happen," Alex said as he dodged the captain's attack, "I've battled against an entire crew on my own before. What do you think a couple rookies like yourself could do?"

Alex swung both of his fists towards the immobile pirate and his captain, "Double Rabakobushi!"

Everything was leaning towards Alex's favor. His plan had worked, he was up against rookies, and moreover one of their powers was useless against his. He wasn't going to lose. It just wouldn't happen, even if he had to kill the two to ensure it.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Kori heard the captain's remark as if he were greater than them. "You keep calling me a rookie, but you haven't even recognized who I am." Kori said chuckling. "If you can realize who I am then you should probably know how dangerous I am. In my dark past, I have killed many Navy captain's, but anyway enough is enough, I made you do exactly what I wanted. Your vortex is now down." Kori said. The captain launched an attack at him and his new temporary ally, that Kori really wants to join The Storm Pirates. It was another simple punch. Had this captain not learned what attacks were effective. If he wanted to beat Kori he would have to get close. Kori easily sidestepped at the last second letting the fist land in debris. Kori then tried to stomp on the stretched arm and pin it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Aaron saw the arm and recognized an opportunity, he jumped over te attacking arm with great speed and darted up the arm with his right arm raised,"thanks for the assistance!"he yelled to the pirate captain, Aaron picked up speed getting ready to slam his fist into the captain and spring the claw into the shoulder of (whichever arm punched at him)
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Alex allowed the captain to step on his arm and then used his tightened arm to spring himself towards him while he brought back his other arm, knocking the clawed pirate off.

"Like I said, a rookie," Alex smirked, preparing to punch the captain in the face.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Aaron, now in mid flight accelerated his mid area an like a cat twisted, Landon on his hands and legs he got back up and took his katana out wincing from his left shoulder being impacted earlier,"hey pirate captain guy" he started,"I'm probably gonna have to come with you after this" he wiped away a small bead of sweat off his left forehead," I probably wouldn't have much luck outrunning this guy by myself" he smirked a little
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:29 pm

"Leave and join the others. I'll finish him." Kori quickly said with his head turned to Arron. Kori turned his head to see his enemy. The same blood lust that was in his eyes earlier had come back, but this time it looked more evil and filled with rage. Kori took the blow to his face and went flying through a nearby building and onto the street next to it. Kori had been massively wounded and his jaw was dislocated. Kori contracted his muscles and licked the blood, that was dripping from his lips, off. He placed his hand on his jaw and with a strong twist relocated it. His jaw still had a fracture, but Kori was completely ignoring the pain. Something had come over him and it was full of rage.

"Rookie, huh!?! You keep calling me that. That is pissing me off." Kori said to the navy captain with a terrifying smile on his face. "You come here and try to kill us with no regret. What did we do to get so much attention? What did we do to make someone like you want to kill us?!" Kori yelled at the navy captain. "You are going to kill us that easily, just like how you navy soldiers killed my parents! YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME!" Kori continued to scream only enraging himself more. "No more." Kori said, as he appeared right in front of the captain reaching to grab his throat, and then he would slam him into the building behind him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:39 pm

"We'll it was nice fighting you marine captain, I hope we meet another time, so we can fight again and see who's stronger" he smiled and sped off in the direction the pirate captain had pointed out towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:44 pm

By now Roy was at the ship, he managed to get away from the marines. He sat on the deck pacing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Alex was slammed into a building, causing it to collapse on itself. His esophagus and trachea were breaking, and he had a concussion. Suddenly, everything had changed. The tides had turned. But he wasn't done. He couldn't be! The pirate was causing innocent civilians to be hurt! No more! NO MORE DEATH!

"AAAHHHH!!!" Alex roared, pulling himself out of pirate's hold. "You act like I'm the evil one! Look at you!" It hurt to talk, heck it even hurt to breathe, but he had to say it, "Look at what you're doing," Alex motioned around him. "You claim that 'I' took your parents from you. Frankly, I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'd choose your words more carefully next time because..."

Alex pointed to a woman caught under the debris. She was about middle aged. A boy was struggling to pull her out from under the debris. From Alex's view, it didn't look like she was breathing.

"You're taking children's parents from them right now!" Alex finished. He took a few steps back and put on his jacket.

"You're a worthy opponent, I'll give you that, but if we continue this fight I will kill you. Not a single member of your crew will be able to stop me from ending your pathetic, hypocritical life. BUT, I'll give you a chance to go. I have more important things to do than fight you," Alex nodded back to the injured (possibly dead) woman. "So...what's your decision? Live or die?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Arron heard a commotion an slid to a halt looking back, a building had collapsed, the ship was in sight but he turned around and zipped back to the fight, upon arrival the pirate was holding the marine and behind a building had fallen and a few people were trapped.

Arron ran to the lady with debris on her an knelt putting hands under it, he pushed on it and it budged but he couldn't quite get it off her,"will you guys cool it or a moment!"he yelled
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Kori had knocked the captain into the building. It started to collapse. The navy captain was wounded terribly, but so was Kori. The captain got out of Kori's grip. For some reason though Kori was stuck. He was frozen in place. The captain barely be able to speak started lecturing. Kori released a small chuckle. Was this really time to talk? Kori thought. The captain pointed out the woman. The possible new member of Kori's crew attempted to help her. He yelled at the captain and Kori. Kori shoved passed the navy captain saying, "Move." He lifted the debris with the strength he had left. The boy, probably her son, was crying and yelling at them. He cried asking why they did this to her. Kori checked the woman's pulse. There was nothing. Kori sent a shock of electricty through her body to restart her heart. Nothing happened. He tried again, same result. Kori started to tear up and tried one more time. She started to wake up. "I'm leaving her with you and your doctors. Let's go." Kori said, as he signaled Aaron to follow him back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Alex frowned. The captain had just pulled a miracle. Impressive. And he appeared to not be so heartless after all.

"Get out of here. Now." Alex grimly replied. He was giving them an hour. If they weren't out by then, then they would soon find out just why he was known as "the Marine Prodigy."
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Arron followed the pirate, looking back at the marine he smiled," hope we meet again!" He announced in a friendly tone as he walked towards where the ship was docked
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Kori walked slowly away from the site of his most recent battle. He was hoping Roy and Getto got back safely. Kori had checked and there was still no word from Zoomie. What had happened with him? Kori thought. It was odd and out of his behaviour to not join in combat then just disappear. Though Kori didn't know too much about the man who wants to be the "God" of Skypiea, Kori did know this was out of character. The man, who had helped him in combat, decided to tag along. Kori couldn't see the dock yet, so he thought it would be a good idea to learn about the man. "Since we won't make it to the ship for awhile, why don't you tell me about yourself? I hopefully will be your new captain. My name is Hokori Shingai, or just Kori. I have a devil fruit power that lets me create and control electricity. I am a very well trained fighter, and I have studied many years about the seas, combat, history, and devil fruits." Kori said to his new crew member.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Alex finally had the chance to look around. Dozens of marines lay one the ground, either dead or nearly so. It was heartbreaking and disgusting at the same time. Alex didn't know who the help first. Luckily, a handful of Marines appeared to be unscathed. They approached Alex.

"Are you alright, sir?" one asked.

Alex looked down at his wounds. They were bad, but nothing that'd keep him down for longer than a day, "Yeah. Well enough. Worry about the severely injured first. I...I'll get to helping the townspeople."

And so it was that Alex's battle with the Storm Pirates ended. And from there, he went to visit his father, eventually leaving for Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next