One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King of Steel Fist Tournament Arc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The King of Steel Fist Tournament Arc Empty
PostSubject: The King of Steel Fist Tournament Arc   The King of Steel Fist Tournament Arc Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:04 am

Okay, so I was playing Tekken and basically came up with this arc as an idea for a thread for the Dusk Pirates after I finish the current one.

Zaiba Island - New World

This place is a big island which has a strange way of governing the place. After the death of the former ruler/king, a tournament is decided in which the participants fight each other. When a winner is declared, he is also declared as the new king of the place and so the place belongs to him. My crew, the Dusk Pirates, will get to that island and take part to the tournament. However, there also are some limitations; Each participant is not allowed to use his fruit abilities and they can use up to 4 moves. These moves are divided into 4 different categories.

1. Common Move - A movement that can be used infinitely.
2. Non-Common Move - A movement that can be used up to 6 times.
3. Rare Move - A movement that can be used up to 3 times.
4. Ultra Rare Move - A movement that can be only used once. In the case of this move, the rule of Devil Fruit abilities is excluded and so the participants may use a Devil Fruit move, if they have one.

The person who breaks those rules is kicked out of the tournament. The battles are one on one, anybody can observe any battle but they cannot interfere (That way, this thing will not be a clusterfuck as Frog would say, even if it is in some form a battle royal). Weapons are allowed but they are restricted in the Movement rules. These are the only rules.

In the tournament, there will be many powerful individuals, including people from nearby countries that wish to take control of Zaiba Island, Marines, Pirates and others which I will post later. If anybody else is interested, you may submit your chars here for participation. I don't know when the thread will take place so take your time with your storylines. It will take place much later, after I finish my current storyline (which will take a while). Thanks.
Back to top Go down

The King of Steel Fist Tournament Arc
Page 1 of 1