One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Empty
PostSubject: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:30 pm

< Rotiro is on the ground and gets up > "So, this the dream world < sees his opponent waking up > sorry but no mercy" - Rotiro
< He kicks the guy before he gets up >
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Vince couldn't be certain why he was laying down. A moment ago he'd been wandering around some sunken, mobile island-city in the midst of a war, and now he was laying on the deck of a massive ship, a starlit sky above him. He couldn't see the water from his vantage point, but the ship felt like it was at sea. Somehow, the rear admiral took to feeling that there'd be no land in sight.

"An odd dream," Vince grated, leaning up on his elbows. "I'm usually still human in my dreams. How misfortunate."

As the cyborg rose to his feet, he heard some words coming from another sleeper, like himself, who'd gotten up himself just a moment ago. After muttering something about mercy or whatever, the fellow jaunted over and attempted a kick to supine marine's side. Vince rolled over twice, away from the kick, and hopped to his steel feet.

"Woah now, so violent," Kalamity scolded, his voice as harsh and rasping as ever.

His lone left arm reached to his right side, unhooking the double bladed sword hanging there. The single, lifeless black eye-disk on the cyborg's face reflected the countless pinpoints of light above and around them, as well as the image of his opponent. Taking a defensive stance, Light and Moon glowing brilliantly in the starlight, Vince tipped his head back in a taunting gesture, snapping his fried and ruined jaw at the dream challenger.

"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"Hahahaha lets go" - Rotiro < Rotiro with insane spped lands a canon ball punch >
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:37 am

((Just call the attacks, brosky. It's up to your opponent to say if they landed or not. If you're a bit confused about how it works, check out the rules section for more information on the topic of godmoding.))

His opponent didn't waste any time coming at him, throwing a punch with what was apparently insane speed or something. Something felt odd about the hand coming towards him, however; it almost felt like the punch was operating on some intrinsically different level. Deciding not to test his luck, Vince threw his right leg backwards and stepped out of the way, allowing his foe to fly past with the force of his own punch.

"Whoa there. Not so literally now."

The foremost of Light and Moon's two brilliantly shining blades swept forward, aiming a slash directly at Rotiro's chest as he passed by the marine cyborg. Whether or not it hit, the second blade would be brought up for a secondary slash towards the abdomen after the first had passed.

With the momentum of his own attack, Kalamity flung himself in the direction his opponent had just come from, spinning on the ball of his foot to face the direction his opponent had been moving in. Leveling his double-bladed sword defensively again, Vince dropped his jaw in the other man's direction.

"Show me what the spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~" Kalamity let the words grate from his ruined larynx. In his own head, at least, the rear admiral was doing Ol' Blue Eyes justice. He just needed to help his foe understand. Even as the words gushed unwelcome from his mouth, so did a thick mass of red goop, breaking into tendrils and rushing over the deck in a complex and unpredictable webwork.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:08 pm

"RAaaaa +10G punch" - Rotiro < runs at him with his gravity change flowing around him >
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

((You, err...uhm, kinda ignored my attacks there, chief. If you need some help with learning how to RP combat, or RP period, just PM me and I'd be glad to give you a hand.

Secondly, your DF specifically says the most you can change your gravity is between -5g and +5g. What's this +10g stuff?

Can I get a mod here...? I really don't know how to proceed with this...))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:50 pm

((Retro, modify your post to include Newspeak's attacks, and stay within your established limits for your Devil Fruit.))
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:09 pm

((I know there is an attack he is just colliding attacks))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:37 am

((Retro i do not think this is called for, you need to post how you avoid the attack, and also you go past limitations? Im sorry but im calling for DISQUALIFICATION))
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:20 am

((No way but in the rp he has gotten stronger and unlocked new abilities look at techniques))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity   DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW Tournament: Keiser W. "Steel Hands" Rotiro vs. Vince Kalamity
Page 1 of 1