One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 am

"Thanks..." Maximillion said with an emotionless look on his face and he slowly walked towards Youri in order to talk to him from a close distance. "You... How can you be a dog of the government? I mean... You showed yourself to be quite weak... You are either lying to me or the World Government... And trust me, if you are lying to the World Government I can see your fate as nothing more than that of a dead person. If they find out that you are this weak, you will probably end up becoming their target and you shall be replaced before you understand it..." he said. Then, Maximillion raised his right hand and gave it to Youri. He was giving him his hand in order to help him stand up. "Come with me... Become a member of my crew and I will offer you the protection you need... From everybody..." Maximillion completed and he waited for Youri's answer.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 am

Youri looked at the stretched hand and laughed. ''You seem to be confusing strength with power, emperor.''. Youri managed to stand up on his own ''Besides, the greatest illusion is life itself. Maybe someone blinded with endless power cannot see the possibilities.''. Youri scratched the back of his head and blinked a few times fast.

''I mean in my situation it really is choosing to be killed by pirates or world government. Aligning myself with you will only put me down as a traitor in the history books of the future. That does not mean I cannot help you... of-course I could mess up something here, steal some documents there, however I do expect a big payment for it. Lets just say I need something to finance my coup d'état.''

Youri laughed once again, his proposition was weird to the naked away, but he was hoping maximillion was wise enough not to underestimate a madman.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:38 am

"But if you helped me, would that not make you a traitor in the books of history anyway??" Maximillion questioned Youri as soon as he listened to whatever he was saying. Youri was a quite unstable person in Maximillion's opinion... He was the perfect material to join his crew.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 pm

''Ah but what matters is in what context it will be used.. Will it be youri,the traitor who ran to uncle maximillion or youri the traitor and cause of mischief... Once again you will not be able to understand something like this.. never will someone with a fancy title as yonko understand me... And if you don't stop bugging me real soon I'll include you on my destruction list.''.

Youri chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his head. It seems maximillion truly didn't understand his intentions. Youri even got the feeling he wasn't taken serious.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

"Hmph." Maximillion sighed and he turned his back on Youri. "What you are thinking is of a way to make yourself famous... Trust me, by joining me you will become something more than famous, you will become one of the most powerful well-known criminals in the whole world... However, you are right about the part with the documents... To be honest, you could be more useful if you became my spy inside the World Government..." Maximillion continued saying and he stopped, waiting to see Youri's reply.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 pm

'' Sure I will help, however I cannot, and never will be buddy's with ya. I'm going into the history books, I don't want to share that spot.''. Youri laughed loudly before the yonko as he seemed desperate.. it was a pitiful sight.. '' So how is business going? I heard your crew has suffered quite the losses in a battle... I wish I where there to spectate, my life holds little excitement you see.'' .
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

"Hey... You happen to know about my crew and you do not know about me? This is weird, Youri..." Maximillion said to Youri and he changed the expression of his face. He looked with an evil look towards Youri and he waited to see the answer that he would give. "Show me your true colors..." he said afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 am

''Haha, true colors? You're insulting me here. Why would I not know about one of the strongest crews around..or what's left from it hahahahaha. I just don't know the members and their names.. Besides what gives you the idea I'm not being honest? ah well, I suppose you'll die at my hand after all.. just not now''. Youri raised his head at a snobbish way and walked away from the man. Of-course he could not tell him about his real plans, heck that wouldn't mean it was a secret anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 am

"Your answer is satisfying." Maximillion said with an emotionless voice to the illusionist and he sighed as soon as he listened to the continuation of his speech. "I suppose I can go with this. A sly guy like you is much more valuable as an alive ally and not as a dead enemy. Whenever I need you I will ask for your assistance it seems..." He continued saying and he put on his hood once again. "From now on, you are an ally of the Dusk Pirates..." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 pm

''more then you know..''. Youri walked away towards the bar he left to, but tripped over a cat.. damn cat..
((well I suppose this is pretty much it for this super small thread @_@))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

[OOC: I guess this is pretty much the end, you can close the thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2