One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm

During many unfortunate events, there was one figure, with the least importance, who stayed within a small town on drum island, pokering away all his money. The island did already notify his presence and the rumors spread like a forest fire on a summer day. He was soon known as 'the bad poker face' and the 'He doesn't take nicknames well' guy. occasionally accidents would happen, because..well..youri is a sore looser. And losing he does. He is famous for going all in on the first turn, and not knowing half of the rules.

Currently inside the bar where he goes usually, shouts of pain could be hear. ''You cheated dammit! there is no other way I could lose!''. It appeared the illusionist had punched another poker player, and accused him of false play. ''I'm not cheating, you just go all in even with crappy cards dammit!''. BAM. the sudden noise did not surprise the people from the bar. It happened occasionally. ''LIES, I'm the best poker player this island has ever seen!"

Last edited by Youri-- on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 am

Maximillion was walking around the town. While the ship was being built, he decided to take a stroll in the town in order to see what was going on. Apparently, things were quiet in the town. The place was under the control of his good friend and ally, Wally, and things were going smoothly. It was the best place he could reside at that time in order to build his new ship, a powerful flying ship that would be responsible for carrying him to the New World. After all, he needed a good ship as his previous ship was destroyed recently at the battle of the Calm Belt...

While the yonko was walking around the town of Drum Island, under a disguise of course, he walked past a bar. He listened to some noise. There was something like a brawl taking place... The man slowly stepped in to see what was going on and he was surprised to see a person he had only seen from images. The man was no other than one of the seven warlords of the sea, Youri Mountain, otherwise known as the best illusionist in the world. Now this would be an interesting meeting, if Youri realized of course that the man under the hood was none other than Maximillion. "Hmph?" he said as he stepped into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 am

''Ah, some fresh blood.''. Youri was happy to see someone, that looked out of town, had just entered the bar. ''How about a game of poker? And I warn you, don't cheat or you will end up like this fella.''. He said it more like it was a demand then a question. And without even waiting for a response he sat down and gave the dealer a sign. Playing with his gun he looked at the two cards being thrown in front of him. ''texas hold 'em, no limit.''

He looked at the strange and thought he looked pretty strange. Ah well, strange guys usually carry the big money.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:39 am

"Poker, huh? It has been a while since I played this game..." Maximillion said with an emotionless voice and he stepped into the bar, moving towards the direction of the Warlord who seemed to be interested in playing a poker game with him. The pirate sat on a chair and he placed his hands on the table. Then, he was about to speak. He said "I have no money with me... So, if you win, I will give you my cloak. Now, what will you give me if I lose?". Maximillion wanted to know what he would earn if he won the game against Youri.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:44 am

''Probably a hole in the head, with a nice fitting bullet, hehe.''. Youri, as always, tried to cover up his bad poker face with intimidation. In most cases it would work, however against this stranger wearing a cloak.. what the hell should he even expect? Ironically the man who accused people of cheating, had its hand under the tables. Once again just a way to distract people.. or was it? He looked at his cards.. damn a spade two and eight. ''Hehe''. He slowly but steadily used his illusion to cover up the card, changing them into two kings. This was done with enough precision to go unnoticed, and it would even give someone with super-eye sight a hard time to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 am

"The fact that you told me what I will get if I win implies that you actually believe that you can lose... Despite what you say, you believe that you might end up losing against me. You have no trust in yourself... And I can guarantee you that I usually crush people with no faith about their own capabilities." Maximillion said as soon as he listened to the reply of Youri, ignoring the comment. Then, he picked up the cards he received. He looked at the two cards and he smiled below his hood. Apparently, the two cards were a pair. It was a pair of seven with a seven of hearts and a seven of spades. "Interesting..." Maximillion thought and he waited for Youri to bet.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm

''Oh, but who is 'sir with the cloak and dagger' to judge me? You don't know me, I could kill you right now if I wanted to. But I stand above that! killing someone without knowing his face ain't my style you see.''. As he talked the cards were being laid down. Because they didn't had anything to wager like chips the cards were fairly quickly on the table. the two remaining sevens and a 2 and 4. Youri thought he could never lose if he changed his cards into the remaining sevens, so he quickly did unnoticeable.

''Hehe, four of a kind!''. He yelled while throwing down the fake sevens. To be sure he also put the illusions effect on the dealer.
''let's see you beat that mr confidence!''.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:35 am

"What an amazing turn of events..." Maximillion said with a smile on his face that was hiding below his hood. "I happen to have the same cards as you do." he completed and he revealed his cards to the table, surprising everybody who was around. "I would say that this is a mistake, but unfortunately I have knowledge of your illusion based powers, Shichibukai Youri." Maximillion continued saying after taking a deep breath and he pointed towards the Warlord with his right hand. "You are lying to me... And I am not the kind of person who can forgive lies." he finished and everybody looked at him with a shocked look on their faces. Maximillion was provoking a Warlord, but of course they didn't know who he was, after all, as he was hiding his face under a hood.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:41 am

''Oh? I'm afraid you're forgetting the fact you might be cheating as well!''. Youri slammed on the table and raised his gun towards the stranger. ''If I had that kind of trick why didn't I win before!?''. Surprisingly the bartender laughed and said'' but didn't all those other people cheat as well?''.

Youri's smiled disappeared and he quickly grabbed something from his purse. For the normal eye it could be seen as a black wool ball, but youri used his powers to make it look like a smoke bomb. '' Take this!'' he yelled before throwing the disguised wool on the ground. Upon hitting the ground the bar quickly filled with smoke. This smoke was made out of many separate parts so it wouldn't disappear by the first physical contact someone made with it.

With his skills in sneaking he quietly used the back door the escape the bar. As soon as he was out the smoke disappeared and youri ran off towards the dock.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 am

"How pathetic... That idiot cannot run away from me." Maximillion said and he got up from his chair. As the smoke appeared, he slowly walked towards the back door. Even if he could not see the illusionist, he was pretty sure that a sneaky guy like him would leave from the back door instead of leaving from the front door. Maximillion was smart enough to read the movements of the illusionist and it was easy for him to keep track of him. As he walked through the smoke, the pirate smiled. He could understand that this smoke was not real as he did not really have any problems with breathing. "I see... This is an illusion." he thought while walking and he soon got out. Then, he looked around and he noticed the illusionist who was running towards the dock. "I found you." he said and he started running towards him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 am

Youri saw the stranger was following him.. damn time for plan B. Among the streets were various market stalls. Youri used one to quickly climb up on one of the stone rooftops. The rooftops were flat, stone roofs. As he ran. he used perfect timing in order to create an exact replica of him, and switched out from the illusion having made himself invisible by copying his surroundings. He jumped off hid behind a crate standing on the rooftop, and watched his illusion self run away.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 am

"He will probably use an illusion to deceive me and hide himself." Maximillion thought as he looked at the replica that Youri created. Maximillion knew about the great powers of Youri and he could understand how he would work. However, there was something that he couldn't do. Even if he knew the powers of Youri, he also had no way to avoid his illusions. Youri was an expert illusionist and as a result, Maximillion could not see through his illusions completely. He knew that the thing he looked at was an illusion but he couldn't do anything to find the real one, as well. "I guess we are going to play hide and seek, Youri!" Maximillion shouted and looked around while also chasing the replica. "I doubt you can stay away from that illusion for a long distance... Show yourself before I blow away the whole place and yourself along with the illusion." he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 am

''Ha, I'd like to see you tr- oh crap..''. Without noticing he spoke, and probably betrayed his location. He made himself visible again and came out of hiding.
''Well, considering you know my name, you neither need something or have a death wish. So speak before I do.''. This time youri was more direct, and was eager to just go and kill the damn guy. -hmpf, Who is he to judge me anyways-
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 am

"It is too bad that death wishes do not apply for me... It seems that my bad luck does not want me to die, no matter how much I wish for it. You see, according to others, I made death wishes so many times that I cannot remember the exact number of them... Pretty funny, is it not?" Maximillion said ironically, after the royal warlord betrayed his position and revealed himself. "As you probably do not know because I am staying hooded, I have taken part in many battles and I have done things that you do not even imagine. You are probably thinking how I am to follow you like some pathetic prey... You probably want to know who the man below the hood is... So, I will make you the honor of showing my face to you." Maximillion completed and took off his hood, revealing his face. There were not any people around as the place was quite cold and Maximillion showed his scarred face to the Warlord with a smile on his face. Youri was encountering one of the sea emperors, one of the few most powerful pirates.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am

''uhh...''. Youri was surprised. someone talking this big would most likely be some guy he knew, however he had never even seen this guy. ''It's nice you show your face and all, but a name might help me recognize you.. I can remember hearing about someone who fits your description though. However what in the seven seas could oppose me, a powerful warlord. Pirates fear me, and marines even more..''. Although those two were lies, they were pretty good lies. He sat down on the box he was hiding behind and yawned. Until now he had been training his physical strength, but his effort had yet to bear fruit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Maximillion looked towards Youri with a weird look on his face. It was the face of a guy who had no words to say because the moment was really awkward. That guy... Youri of the seven royal warlords was acting as if he did not know of Maximillion. That was absurd... Who would believe that between the warlords there would be a guy who did not know Maximillion's face at all?

"Wow..." Maximillion said and looked like he was believing what Youri said. "I cannot really understand this... You really should have known my face, should you not?" Maximillion asked the Warlord with curiosity and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm

''No, I cannot say at all.. but if I knew every sucker coming to me for my favors I would've run out memory. So.. tell me.. WHO, THE HELL, ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY ISLAND!''.

This guy was starting to piss youri off. The only thing that kept him from pulling the trigger on his gun was that he didn't know him, and maybe it was something bearable after all. Besides, if he was some big time bounty hunter he could regain the feeling he might not be useless after all.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 am

"Do you seriously not know me or are you acting like you do not? I mean, there is not a single person that does not know who I am..." Maximillion said with a smile on his face. The man was about to laugh with the ignorance of the Warlord... "So this is the brain of a government dog... Pretty interesting." he said to mock Youri and then he prepared himself to introduce himself to the Warlord. "I am sorry for not telling you my name... My name is Maximillion Maimou, captain of the Dusk Pirates, and me and my crew are staying here on vacation for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 am

''Hmm.. dusk pirates and maximillion... I've heard of them being used in the same sentence but yet I have no clue what you're trying here. And your name is really not enough to call me a government dog you unknown bastard..'' . Youri back-flipped towards the edge of the roof and pointed his revolver. ''Lets see you dance shall we?''. Youri pulled the trigger, and without releasing a real bullet because there was no in the chamber, a rain of illusion bullets fired at maximillion with perfect timing. Although the revolver firing as a machine gun might cause suppression.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:01 am

At first, Maximillion was about to run with his Shockwave Rush technique in order to dodge the incoming bullet attack that Youri shot towards him. However, as soon as he noticed the rain of bullets getting shot from a simple revolver, he understood that something was going on. It was unnatural for a revolver to shoot bullets like a machine gun... Youri was using his illusions and Maximillion understood it. With a smile on his face, the man slowly walked through the illusion bullets. The bullets were not harming him at all. That was another proof that they were illusions.

"Well... I am called a Sea Emperor... I am quite known to the public, you know." Maximillion said while walking and he raised his hand. He pointed with it towards the Warlord and he said "Shockwave!" as he launched his signature air attack towards Youri. And that was not an illusion at all.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:53 pm

''sea emperor?''. Youri had no time to react as his opponent send a shockwave towards him. Quite ironically shocked by the sudden offensive movement youri stepped back and put his hand across his face. Little did he know that he stumbled over a rope just lying on the roof. He fell off the roof in a garbage container with a annoyed yell.

Pissed as hell youri came out of the garbage container, with his clothes covered with filth and some unexplained gross things. ''GOD DAMMIT!''. Was the only thing he could let out while kicking the big container, hurting his feet in the progress. This rage kept on for the following minutes until he settled down. ''Wait... sea emperor?''.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:07 am

"I am one of the Yonko, Shichibukai Youri... I was recently classified as a pirate who is as dangerous as Iken Namikaze and Anubis Neferiti... I am one of the strongest pirates in the world... No... The strongest one." Maximillion said and laughed madly before he pointed towards Youri with his right leg and launched another Shockwave towards him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:39 am

''strongest? That's very amusing and all but its just the more reason to kill you.. ah well..''. Youri with his major agility gained through years of running away, used the narrow, and rather filthy alley beneficial to his cause. He used the walls to keep pushing him higher, until he was close to the top. Once nearing the end of the wall he jumped high into the air, using the sunlight as a weapon, and grabbed towards a knife he had taken from a local villager. ''Your reign will end here!''. He yelled while flying downwards and thrusting the knife forward hoping to hit the man.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:02 am

"Shockwave Rush!" Maximillion said and he launched two shockwaves from his feet, running with super human speeds out of the way of the Warlord, before the knife attack hit him. "I doubt this is all you can do..." Maximillion commented and he raised his hand to perform another shockwave attack towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 am

Youri missed and ended up pushing his knife into the ground. ''dammit''. While he tried to pull it out his so famous enemy send yet another one of his now presumed signature attack. Youri who was still trying to pull the knife out of the ground yelled just before impact: ''come with something new!''. He tried protecting himself with his right arm, but it was futile.He was quickly send backwards through some empty boxes stacked at the end of the narrow alley.

While trying to stand up leaning on his right arm he felt a quick shock of pain. ''damn, broken''. He got from his lying position into a sitting one, and mumbled a few curse words. ''well.. You have my attention..''. He said trying to mask his pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED   Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: All IN!(open to max and youri((flashback thread, it happened within the 1 month timeskip of dusks))CLOSED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next