One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm

It was a busy day in grove 20 in sabaody archipelago. There were pirates everywhere getting their ships coated for the incoming journey of fishman island. It seems something big was about to go down and everyone was fleeting the new world. Not that would make them any safer. Axel took this opportunity to set up shop making an wooden stand with his jolley roger on it. He tried getting a few pirates to join his crew, but none were signing up. "Hey sir, want to join my crew? Plenty of adventure and good times." Axel asked one man passing by. He just merely laughed at the young pirate "Sorry kid I only join real pirate crews.What's a kid doing in a place like this? Go home. This is no place to play make believe." A woman began to pass by. "Hey baby want to join my crew? We are kinda full right now, but u can share my captain's cabin. She merely laughed and walked away. Then a group armored men resembling conquistadors began passing through. Axel recognized them as the infamous conquistador pirates. Their total bounty is 94,506,000 beli

Captain Ferdinard Marvelto
Crew: The Conquistador Pirates
Bounty: 84,000,000

Axel shouted toward them "Hey guy want to join my crew? My name is Captain Axel. I control a crew of 1,000,000,000 and 5,000 ships. Come into my crew and we can rule the grand line. Ferdinard and his men laughed at Axel. "Awww the little baby wants the play pirate. Well see here chico, we are not looking for membership to this...this....pile of dog feces, but if u want to join us we are in need of a cabin boy." Axel slammed his fists unto the stand "My crew is legit you, idoit! Check out my symbol." Axel pointed toward the poster of his smilely on the stand. Ferdinard laughed "Chico its not enough just to have a symbol. U actually need a crew, a ship, and an actual bounty. You have none of things so therefore you are not a PIRATE." Ferdinard's men began stomping and breaking the stand into pices. Once they had their fun they all walked away. Axel fell to his knees picking up his smiley. They were right he was anything but a pirate....

Last edited by SoulSeeker on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Another day at Sabaody had begun and lying in a ditch on Grove 20 was Mike Ockslong. The man who wanted to be useful, he sat up scratching his head and looked around. He saw many pirates passing by and one looking down at him she was beautiful with her slim body and large round blue eyes gazing down at him.

Mike thought he was dreaming and gazed back at her with amazement the closer and closer his face came to hers the more and more excited he grew the smile on his face now stretched from cheek to cheek and his eyes couldn't be wider. He could smell her scent and sucked it up through his nostrils taking in a huge breath.
"wow...." he muttered.

"GIV ME YER MONEY!" the woman shouted out in a violent unattractive tone which completely ruined this illusion. Mike gulped as his shirt was gripped tightly by the woman and he tried leaning backwards. Mike tried reaching into his pockets to find nothing but a voucher. he pulled it out and raised it up stuttering.
"T-t-t-t-this i-i-is all I've got."

The woman looked down at it angrily and snatched it up as she let go of him then ran off displeased with her theft of a shitty voucher for buy one drink get one half price.

Mike waved to her as she left and fell back in the ditch sighing.
"I'm never going to find anyone."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 pm

"Flat, flat, to fat, man all the women here suck." Ed said to himself out loud. He brushed a little sweat off of his brow and continued to walk through the crowd. Switching on his x-ray specs he realized almost every single person he walked by had some type of weapon on them. This place may be worth more trouble than it was worth.

He pulled a bounty paper out of his pocket and looked at a devilishly handsome picture of himself. 2,000,000 was a little more than he expected but he did take a lot from that headquarters. O well he thought being a man on the run had it's perks. He continued to look around until he saw a very busty pirate walk by. He quickly turned around and starter to follow her swaying hips. Having no clue where he was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 am

Axel got up wiping his tears since men don't go cry. He picked up his smilely from the ground. Maybe he would try another spot to recruit. Axel looked over at Mason Diamond, captain of the Diamond armanda, standing over his stand. There was an line that stretched for what seemed like miles His crew was numbered in the millions. Why does he need more members? Oh well good for him. Axel saw that a guy was laying in a ditch. The guy looked like he was getting in rough times too. Axel reached out his hand for the stranger to grab "Need a hand? Looks like you could use the help."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 am

Looking up at another man reaching down to help him Mike sighed and took his hand.
"Hey Thanks for the help but look if you want to rob me I have no money and I'm not worth anything so yeah save your time and effort." He was feeling pretty low of himself and not in the mood to be beaten again.
He heard the man say he looked like he needed help and the truth was he needed a fucking miracle. But this guy couldn't offer him the miracle he so badly needed.

Mike felt his legs aching and felt dizzy the second he was fully standing up and tried to steady himself by grabbing hold of the man who'd just help him up. Mike gripped his shoulder tightly and shut his eyes tight before opening them again and looking up at the man.
"Sorry about that. Bit dizzy."
He truly was sorry since this man was a stranger to him and he'd just gripped his shoulder pretty hard to stop himself from falling now here he stood gazing into his eyes.

He felt pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Axel just signed as the stranger clung to him "Its okay, and don't worry I had no intention of robbing you. Nowhere to hide the loot hohohohoh ohohoh. Don't worry I got a place for you to rest up. Just don't tell anyone." Axel began helping the stranger toward his hideout. It was at the edge of Grove 19 near the sea somewhere no pirates would bother them. He didn't know why he was helping this guy. It would have been probably more valuable to sell him as a slave. Then again he would probably wouldn't get much money for him. Eh what the hell. Axel needed the company. He was starting to get lonely around his hideout. With no crewmates Axel was in need of compansionship even if it was from an stranger. Wow he must been desperate.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:02 pm

"Good I've already been robbed by a beautiful girl I don't need to be robbed again." Mike was glad to hear this man had a place he could rest and couldn't wait to go there he was looking forward to a place to resting.
"So where is this place of yours where I can rest up and what's your name I'm Mike, Mike Ockslong." Mike stood up on his own and offered his hand to this man hoping he would accept his hand and shake it.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm

After following this goddess around for a while she grew tired of the young man drooling behind her. She turned around quickly and smacked him hard. This caused him to fall over into a ditch and when he landed in he quickly got back up and started to scan the people around him as if nothing had happened.

He sat down cross legged and watched all of the interesting experiment.... I mean people walk by. This could keep him intrigued all day
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 am

Sapphire woke up in a pub room she got her wings and grabbed her ropes and pulled her wings around her she shouted in agony no matter how long she has done it, it will always hurt because she is bending her wings almost to breaking point. You would be able to see she was in pain because of her slightly restricted movement of her chest and if she did move it she would have some much more pain course through her in a state of sorrow but she didn’t like people looking at her though because she was shy as she walked outside it was raining and sapphires dress was getting were but she quickly made sure none of her grenades were getting wet or they would be useless. She then walked through the outskirts of town looking for something to eat she made her way to the beach but she did a drunk man came in front of her and she was confused that this guy was drunk she quickly tried to walk past but he turned and grabbed her back but he quickly let go but there was a tearing sound but sapphire couldn’t hear it. On the back of her dress there was a hole which now revealed some of her wings but most of the people thought is was a t-shirt under her dress for warmth . she found herself down at the harbour a few minutes later she bought some fish food to eat for breakfast she ate it then turned to walked down into town to see if she could find something interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Axel shook the Mike's hand "My name is Axel Bass. My place is a hidden cove in Grove 19 safe from bounty hunters and pirates. Now don't tell anyboy. I'm a famous pirate you know with followers of 100 men. Betray me and I'll have your hind for breakfast." Axel had to lie in order to scare the stranger for if any one knew where his hideout was all his work would be lost. While carrying Mike, Axel saw an female(Sapphire) walking by them "Hey baby, why don't you back that thing my way."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Mike nodded to Axel as he shook hands and was surprised hear he had 100 men at his command.
"Wow really your a pirate with 100 followers?!" He didn't realise how gullible he was being till this man said if he betrayed him his mind wondered how much was really truth. He wasn't too sure about this as it would be implied that he'd be screwed over if he betrayed him with so many followers but still he figured he'd believe him as it was a place for him to stay.
"Sounds good Axel and nice to meet you too." He saw the young man turn to speak to a young girl which he didn't himself find attractive.

Since he didn't know the way he sat down on the floor to relieve his aching legs as he watched Axel try to speak with this woman.
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

sapphire froze for a second and then turned around quickly before noticeing a guy had spoke to her but she had just heard he was in command of 100 men so she stumbled back and hit a wall and she said nothing but she could feel a small amount of blood on her hand because he wings had split open. she was too scared to talk for the most part except for "what thing do you mean?" she was too scared to think straight and she didnt really know what he ment anyway. she just tried to hide her hands because they were covered in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Axel unaware of Sapphire was actually scared of him walked over toward her "Ah girl, I just wanted to get closer to you. Want to join my crew? We could use a female in the crew especially one as beautiful as one." Axel put his left hand against the wall behind Sapphire, and leaned against the wall pushing himself closer toward her "I got a base for us to hang out for awhile." Then Axel saw that she bleeding since the blood was dripping from behind her "Are you okay? You're bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 pm

sapphire didnt move as axel moved in closer and said "yes im fine, why would you want to hang out with me im an ugly unhuman animal" she was still trying to hide her hands even though it was obvious that the blood had been seen. her hands were quivering and her wings were in massive amounts of pain the blood was eminating from exposed part of her wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)   Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The birth of the Chainmail Pirates (closed thread)
Page 1 of 1