One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Break On Through (Closed - Crew Departure Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Serious: Break On Through (Closed - Crew Departure Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Break On Through (Closed - Crew Departure Thread)   Serious: Break On Through (Closed - Crew Departure Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm

((Sorry guys, but the Yoruyonaka Kaizokudan's last thread has been out to lunch for over a month now. I'm withdrawing Jim, at least until that crew is active, if it so comes to pass. I had a many good times RPin' you guys. I was probably a pest anyway, so maybe this is for the best, hehe. Either way, if you all ever start up again and care for my company, just send me a PM. I made this a new thread to avoid necromancing the last one I was in.))

There was a sort of heaviness in Jim's chest, and it wasn't because his heart was metal. It was the kind that settled in after departure from good friends. And, to The Stranger, captain Edwards and her crew had been just that: good company, people worth knowing.

He'd almost gotten emotional, writing his goodbye note. It'd taken a long time to think of what to put down. In the end, he decided to simply leave a blank piece of paper with a large ink blot on it where he had started to write. He also left enough beli to cover all the booze he'd drank, and then enough besides for a few rounds on him. The whole affair was left stacked under an empty shotglass; he had, himself, toasted their fortune and health before departing, of course.

When he'd left, it was through a silent door opened in the air in the middle of his room. He'd left, from there, through the back of the ship, none too eager to see the crew he was leaving on his way out. They wouldn't see him, of course, but it wouldn't do him any good to think too hard on the departure. Jim's gut told him that it was time to move on, so it was.

"You know the day destroys the night,
Night divides the day.
Tried to run,
Tried to hide..."

Stepping from the emerald world of the air into the world of man, Jim let out a sigh. It was dusk, and the city was fairly big. He'd go somewhere new, find some new friends. Maybe he'd hunt down the L.A. Woman and sail on his own again for a bit. For a time. Sooner or later, he'd move on.

"Break on through..."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/

Serious: Break On Through (Closed - Crew Departure Thread)
Page 1 of 1