One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 pm

[[At the beggining of the grandline]]
[[Cool Pool Island]]

The heavily fortified town was protected well by many soldiers of the country of Cool Pool. These soldiers were their own private force, not marines or revolutionaries. They had for years protected Cool Pool and the healing pools of Frei. The Frei pools were known for their healing properties and hence was known as one of the greatest starting wonders of the grand line. For this reason security was tight, only merchants or civilians were allowed to live on this island, no pirates or government sympathisers were allowed.

In the building in the middle of the island, something was going down. "I dont care what they say, im not making this into a fully armed Revolutionary base!!! We ARE NEUTRAL FOR NOW!!!" He was a man with blue hair and clean white teeth, he was not very tall but intimidating non the less
[[Mayor Chill Strong]]

The man next to him was wearing the cool pool uniform which was blue , he was a big man , and clearly a seasoned warrior "Sir.... with all due respect... we should give the revolutionaries access to clean water at least.... they helped with supplies a few weeks ago....."

[[Captain of the Guard Teko Feral ]]

The mayor sighed and then nodded before saying "Fine, but thats all.... for now... i need to think about it some more... before i let them 100% have this island......."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Olrar was walking around the fortified town. He was going to random people, asking them each time if they would like to buy his wares. While people looked at what Olrar was selling, he would engage them in idle talk. He would say that he was new to the island and was trying to figure out what it was like. First he would ask if the weather is usually like how it is today. He would then move onto another matter. The pools. He would ask people if they behaved as the rumours said. Could they heal any wounds? Could they increase the lifespan of a human? Could they bring the dead back to life? Ofcourse, most of the questions Olrar asked where false, and even Olrar knew that. But he had to keep up appearances. Olrar moved onto the next person, a lovely young lady;
"Why, hello madam. I have exotic goods for sale, would you care to see?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 pm

The woman was a local resident and a long time member of the knitting club, she had been out to look for objects to help with her sewing. She turned to see the man who asked her to take a look at his goods. She was rather excited after all , she liked buying rare and valuable things. She then looked at the items "how very curious, they look interesting, where do you get these items?: She asked innocently of course, she wanted to make sure they werent imitations.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Olrar smiled at the woman as she asked her question:
"As you may have guessed, I'm not from here. These items are from my home island. I brought them with me, hoping to sell them to people like yourself."
Olrar waited a few moments before talking again, letting the woman look at Olrar's items.
"Is the weather always this beautiful? I've only been here for a few days and it seems to be rather nice."
Olrar would continue to ask small questions before asking about the pools and their properties, also their location.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:37 pm

The lady was quite comfortable as the man smiled at her, her husband was the grumpy type so she rarely got such nice treatment. She took a look at his items adn then he asked about the weather "Ohh yes... the weather is very beautiful at cool pool... i think its because of the Frei pools.... they make the soil bountiful too, and it hardly ever needs to rain, of course it rains now and then.... Cool pool is truly a beautiful country, it hasnt been touched by pirates or any of that riff raff, so its perfect for a family" The lady pulled out a picture from her purse "My son, he works for a very famous newspaper in the grandline, you can see his articles all the time" She smiled, she loved her son very much.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Olrar nodded as he listened to the woman speak. He smiled when he listened to the woman speak about her son and asked a question;
"Pardon me for asking, but is it true what they say about the Frei Pools? Can they actually heal any wounds, cure any disease or even bring the dead back to life?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

The woman was in wonderland thinking about her son for a minute before she fully grasped what Olrar was talking about. Her son was visiting her next month and she had missed him so. She then looked to Olrar "ohh, its somewhat true dear, it can heal wounds , thats for sure, but it cant bring dead ones back to life and it cant do miracles like heal unhealable diseases, but it can heal a few diseases........ its a very sacred pool they are, it was discovered by Frei Donworthy.. but you will want to ask Old Sammy... he is the historical authority on the pool, im just a old lady, hahhaaa, why do you ask dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))   Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: CP9 mission: Olrar Silversmith, Stream of corruption ((Open to Agthala and me))
Page 1 of 1