One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 am

After the meeting at the director's office at the Tower of Justice, the members of the CP9 were dispatched to different places in order to have their own missions. As a result, Morbius was sent to his mission, as well, a mission that would remind him of his previous mission... Apparently, he would have to get back to the desert land of Arabasta, the home country of the Yonko Anubis which became his own territory. Morbius was sent to the land of the sea emperor, where he was sent some time ago in order to prevent him from taking over the place...

However, unlike the last time, this time his mission had nothing to do with the pirate. Instead, it had to do with his brother... The brother of Anubis was murdered during the war by another member of the CP9, Melvin Faust, so that he would not speak about the involvement of the World Government in the war. As a result, Morbius was sent to the place in order to see whether there were any witnesses and if they were he would have to eliminate them.

Morbius' folder was clear. He would be sent to Arabasta under the disguise of a reporter who wants to learn some information about the death of the prince. That way, it would be easier for people to speak to him and he would finish the mission sooner. If there were no people who knew anything, he would finish the mission very fast and without actually tiring himself. However, if somebody saw Melvin, Morbius would have to murder him and close his mouth...

And now, under the disguise of a reporter, Morbius finally arrives at the city of Alubarna, where the murder took place...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 am

[[Alurbana]]

Things got back to normal pretty quick, was Morbius's first observation of this place. Alot of the buildings and structures were being rebuilt already and some of the businesses had set up in bazaars outdoors. It was strange actually, coming back here, they were pretty friendly to press. It seems the royalty now had full control of the law and everything here. Morbius knew that in the past the parliament formed the government of Alabasta, and the parliament here was very corrupt, it completely belonged to the World Government. But when Anubis took over this place, the first thing he did was slaughter the world government. He also then murdered his second brother to establish dominance in Alabasta. Actually the second part was something placed at the news to trick the people. Melvin was the one who killed the second royal son. He had to wipe out any indication of government involvement in that plot. Which was what lead to Morbius being here. Morbius had to find out if there was a chance of anyone witnessing the murder of the second brother. He then went around asking people. Some people claimed that it was a shock that Anubis would kill his own brother. Some people were saying good riddance since that prince was always the most selfish one of the family. Some people found it strange that Anubis would kill his own family as they had known him to love his family, even that brother very much. Morbius however put this to natural paranoia, it was nothing that could cause issues.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 am

Seeing Morbius asking some things about the incident of the prince's assassination, a man approached him in order to talk to him about some things he knew about the incident. He slowly walked towards him and he said "Hey, hey... I see you are asking for the incident of the prince's murder... I think I know somebody who has some information... Come at Spider's Cafe in 30 minutes... We can meet there.". Then, the man turned his back at the agent. He slowly walked away and disappeared from Morbius view eventually... Who was the man who knew about the murder and what did he know?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 am

[[Alurbana]]

Morbius raised an eyebrow, what was this? Some information? This could be potentially a problem. Well Morbius was told to check every avenue and he would have to do so anyway. Morbius then sighed and began walking to find this spider cafe.

[[Near the SPiders cafe]]
[[30 minutes later]]
Morbius was shocked something like this could exist in this area. It was quite a interesting looking cafe. Morbius walked in and opened the door, he took off his tinted sunglasses and looked around. Looked like a ordinary cafe/ pub. Morbius then sat at the table and just looked around.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 am

As soon as Morbius sat on a chair, a door opened and the man that approached Morbius before entered. He wore different clothing. He had sunglasses on his eyes and a grey hat on his head. Also, he had a grey coat. Apparently, the man did not want to be recognized by anybody. He quickly walked towards Morbius and sat on a chair at the same table as him. He said "Well... I am your informant..." the man said with a worried look on his face, as if he was scared because he did not really want to be watched by anybody around. "I have heard of some things that might interest you about the murder of the prince.".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 am

Morbius raised an eyebrow and pretended like he was writing something. Morbius then put on his fakest smile in his arsenal and then said "Ok, you can tell me , i can compensate you for your information as well, lets hear it......" Morbius needed to nip this in the bud quietly , he couldnt waste this guy in this public place.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 am

The man took a deep breath and he started speaking "Well... I have heard some things from the prince's secretary... You see, the prince liked speaking a lot... From what I heard, he had connections to the World Government and he was slightly afraid that they might turn against him in case they failed to kill Anubis during the war. I believe there was a conspiracy behind the murder... You see, I am a journalist, as well... And my sense told me that there were many more things about this murder except from the throne... As soon as I talked to the secretary, I was pretty sure. I believe it's the World Government that killed the prince... However, I am lacking evidence to prove it... And I believe that I can succeed at bringing out the information if I work with you. Are you interested?". It seemed like the man knew much more things than Morbius would ever believe and he was asking for the man's assistance at obtaining evidence that would prove to be very dangerous for the World Government if they were brought to the newspapers.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 am

Morbius faked interest and leaned foward to pretend he was excited, but truthfully this was very bothersome. There was another person who could potentially cause problems as a witness and now this media guy was on the case. It wasnt good at all, if he even got wind of this story out to the press, there would be loads of trouble, Morbius had to make sure he put this guy in the dirt. Morbius then said "Oh wow, thats awesome man, thanks for bringing me into this story, we are going to get famous after breaking this story!!! so like, where is the secretary? maybe she can give us more evidence at the scene of the crime?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 am

The man smiled as soon as he realized how much excited Morbius was, thinking that his excitement was real. "Well... I have arranged a meeting with her tonight... That is the reason that I brought you in this story." the journalist explained, making his motives clear. [color=olive]"You see, she took the files of the dead prince to her office. My plan was to find a person to steal the files for me while I would be talking with her tonight... To be honest, that is the reason I dragged you in this story."[/olive] the man continued explaining. "In a few hours, we are going to meet here... And while we meet, you can enter her office and steal any documents you find. I will show you where her office is... If you agree of course." the man completed and waited to see the reaction of Morbius.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Morbius then listened intently and nodded to what this man was saying, looking like a stupid little simpleton just to make this act perfect. So there were files? Was there no end to this? Well, at least Morbius can destroy the files before taking out the witnesses, but first he needed to make sure "Hey ok man, im your guy for the job, but we shouldnt tell our agencies until we have all the evidence ok? Otherwise they might imprison us if this story goes bad!!" Morbius faked looking worried too.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

"Indeed, we won't. Now, follow me to show you where the office is." the journalist said and he got up from his chair while moving out of the bar. While he was outside from the Spider's Cafe, he waited for Morbius to appear so that he would guide him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Morbius then got up and made sure no one was eavesdropping on the conversation. if anyone was Morbius would have noticed, but by the looks of things, this place was pretty secluded. He then walked out and followed the journalist before asking "Ok lets go"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

The two men walked for quite a while. They walked for several minutes and the more they walked, the more they would lose their sense of time. However, after walking for around two hours they finally arrived in front of a building at the city of Alubarna. The journalist pointed towards the building and he said "This is the building... The secretary's office is at the third floor...". Then, he took off his hat and he scratched his head. It was so sweaty... That heat was unbearable. "Well... I am going to go now... I have to get ready for the meeting..." he said before completing "By the way... May I ask you what your name is?". The journalist wanted to know Morbius name...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Morbius took a look at the building before him, it was certainly big, there were also several varying ways to get in there without being seen. Morbius almost laughed at how easy this was going to be before he realised he should maintain cover. Morbius then smiled and nodded till the part the guy asked about names. Morbius was not in the shit, rule number 1 of CP9 was never give your name to anyone. But he couldnt be caught lying either, this guy would smell a fake name miles away. Then Morbius thought of a name, it was appropriate "My name is Todd...whats yours?" Morbius pretended to care.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm

"Ah... I am Helman... Nice to meet you, Todd... Well... Wait a few hours and enter the office. I am going to meet the secretary and distract her... Now, good luck!" Helman said and he raised his hand and waved goodbye. "Come at the usual place when you are done..." he completed before he disappeared from Morbius' view.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Morbius waved as the guy left and then his eyes glared seriously. He was now thinking of an exit strategy, he assumed the usual place was the spiders cafe. He looked at the building and then sighed, he had two ways of doing this. Climbing the building from the side and getting in that way. The problem is Morbius was bad with geppou, he hadnt fully mastered how to stay in the air for long. Morbius then moved to the side of the building, he looked up. Three steps..... thats what he would need to reach the 3rd level. Morbius focused his energy into his legs and hopped up, kicking the air. He hated Geppou, the main reasoning behind this tech was that your legs are powerful enough to kick air and defy gravity, that made Morbius uneasy more than anyone else, he didnt like heights after all. Once he reached his third level, in an instant, Morbius hit about 8 shigans in a circular fashion on the glass window. It made 8 holes in a circular fashion and allowed the glass to slip out naturally, Morbius then removed the glass slowly and entered the building. He placed the glass back normally and then looked around. No security? Well, maybe because this is the third floor. Morbius then walked to the office and opened the door, it was clearly labelled so not that hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 am

As soon as Morbius opened the door, he could spot something strange. On the chair behind the table there was a man sleeping. The man was dressed like a security guard and it seemed like he was protecting something that was inside the office... He could also be related to the files that the dead prince left behind as well. It was up to Morbius to decide whether he would take the man out or not and steal the files...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:56 am

Morbius stood over the man who was sleeping. He was about to kill him until he remembered that , a murder here would result in suspicion being drawn as to his purpose. Morbius witheld himself from killing the guard and instead used soru to get to the files. He finally found the files in the cabinet and pulled them out. IT was labeled as confidental, but clearly it was info on the murder. Morbius grabbed the file and headed for the door. Once he left the door, he headed for the window to make his escape.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:47 am

The man seemed to be sleeping peacefully... However, as Morbius was about to leave, he woke up. He looked at him with an angry look on his face and he said "Thief! Stop!". Morbius was seen by the guard who was sleeping some moments ago. What would the agent do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)   Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The revival of CP9, Morbius' Mission: A scan in the desert land (Open to nikz200)
Page 1 of 1