One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 pm

[[Tenrouko island]]
[[in a fort across town, covered with walls and a door]]
The man was sweating as he sat down, glancing across the window, like he was expecting something to happen. The door opened as a woman in a feathered cap, a cape , brown pants and white shirt walked in. The man had many scars and tattoos on his body, he was a slightly old man , but he was clearly old for ware. He then looked to the lady "Isnt there somewhere else we can go to? I dont feel safe here... they could find me!!!" The lady then held her hand to his shoulder patting him "Dosei san.... you have been very brave... you have kept us informed all this time...... we will protect you...we wont let the Tenryuubito or the government dogs hurt you...." Dosei was now crying slightly as she said those kind words "Thank you Lila.... your so kind..... im not worried about them hurting me, i just never want to go back there again... i will never be a slave again....." Lila nodded and then walked off "We will get you off, give it 2 days ok?"

[[Lila Sanders "Mistress Blue"]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]
[[One of the officers in the revolutionary force and a pirate]]

"And? Is he scared?" It was a man this time, he had a chiselled chin and a honest face, which was highlighted by his light brown hair and soft brown eyes. He wore a red shirt with a feathered cap and a cape along with a very long katana on his back. Lila looked to him and sighed "Yes, he is scared... who knows that those government goons will do to keep these secrets..... there is alot of dirt which Dosei can point us too Kevin.... this is a great chance for us to get a upper hand in this on going struggle...." The man then sighed "Yeah i know.... im afraid that they might do something drastic though...."

[[Kevin DeFleur "The gentle sword"]]
[[80,000,000 beli]]
[[Commanding officer in the revolutionary army and active pirate]]
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Theo walked off of his boat to Tenrouko Island. It was a large luxury cruise boat that the government had put him on. He enjoyed his 2 day ride, but now he would be happy to move onward to complete his mission.

Theo looked around at all the buildings. Then at the sky. Then back to the rest of the buildings. This town was quite large for it's remote location. In fact, Theo hadn't heard of it before, but due to it's size, he would have thought it would have been a more popular island. Why was is so minimally inhabited?

Theo thought this over for a couple minutes before being brought back to real life by a pirate walking by. "Ya just gon' stan there? Ya look like uh foo'." The scraggly voice asked Theo.
"Oh, um, sorry, I was thinking. Heheaha." Theo said, letting out a laugh at the end to try and loosen the tensity.
Mayb you've nerr' been to thiz town. Buh' I'll tull ya. People herr dun like to much thinkin'." Replied the pirate, obviously not less tense from the laugh.
"Oh, ah, okay, thanks!" Theo said. He quickly grabbed his luggage and began walking away from the pirate crew surrounding him.

He walked into the middle of town and looked at a building. "I think this is it..." Theo thought to himself. He quickly pulled out his mission note and removed on piece of paper from it. "Yep." He said aloud. He walked in the door of the building and walked to the front desk.

"Hello, I believe I have a room here." Theo said kindly as he handed the note back to him. The lady gave him a scared look, then moved her hand and the note behind the desk. From across the room it would look like she was trying to check me in, but from where Theo was standing, he could see she was writing him a note.

"Uh, sorry, young man, I think you have the wrong place. You should probably try somewhere else. Maybe the Grandula Hotel!" The lady said, handing Theo his paper back.

Theo knew that for his own good he should probably play along."Oh. Alright, thank you, I guess I must have had the wrong hotel." He made sure not to look at the note yet, and slipped it into his pocket. He grabbed his baggage, and walked out. He then looked at the note.

"CP9 are not welcome in this hotel."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:59 pm

In town there was a man who wore a suit, his name was Yuukimura, no one knew where he came from or who he was, all they knew was, he had money, he was rich and he paid well. Yuukimura saw Theo from across and walked towards Theo before exclaiming "HEYYY COUSIN!!!!!" Yuukimura hugged Theo as he whispered "Dont draw attention to us, play along and we will be ok... they sort of suspect you are CP9 , so get your ass in gear and act well......"
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:23 pm

After letting this sink in for a second, Theo replied. "AYY! COUSIN! How've you been?" Theo had never been in a situation like this before, and just tried to act normal.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Yuukimura then guided Theo to a nearby cafe called Double downs. He then laughed as he exclaimed "AHAAHAHAHAHA, ive been great cousin, just great, life is grand here!!!!!" Yuukimura then looked to the owner of the cafe and nodded as the owner pulled a lever and showed a open secret door in the cafe behind the counter. Yuukimura motioned for Theo to enter the room which had charts, maps, den den mushis and a target poster wall.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 am

"Man, cousin, I mean...sir? What is this place?" Theo asked.

The room was very interesting to Theo, and he couldn't get enough of it. Theo ran over to everything he could see and began touching it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 am

Yuukimura then grunted as he closed the door behind them and looked to Theo, "this is a World government sponsored hideout for agents like yourself and me and World government loyalists, there are a few located within the grandline, the resources of CP9 are endless, so this sort of thing isnt surprising, now then, do you know your assignment?"
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

"Umm, yeah. To go kill some guy and his hostage." Theo said as he continued playing with everything. There was a black den-den mushi, and he couldn't figure out how it worked. He tried turning it on, but he didn't know how to connect it.

He then looked to his left and saw a golden den-den mushi. "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO INITIATE A BUSTER CALL?" Theo yelled, super excitedly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 am

Yuukimura dashed over and grabbed the golden den den mushi "This is to be delivered to the navy, im doing that assignment later, right now , its not for this island, we dont want to unnecessarily destroy islands..... and your job is to kill a slave who has been identified as a revolutionary informant....., you can get rid of the revolutionaries if you want, but kill the informant, thats the most important part... he has some vital secrets and truths about the tenryuubito...."
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm

"Wait!" Theo said as Yuukimura took away the den den mushi, but Yuukimura didn't even think twice. He continued talking.

Theo didn't really listen to Yuukimura, but picked up the important parts. "Okay, okay. I know. Now, where do I go?" Theo grunted. He was visibly irritated by Yuukimura taking away the den den mushi. He was what most people would consider 'pouting'.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:51 am

Yuukimura pointed to the map and showed Theo "Up this hill, slightly further, there is a estate, a manor, it belongs to the local government here, who is unofficially behind the Revolutionaries cause, its fine to slaughter Revolutionist sympathisers, but what you shouldnt do is make this a public spectacle. Kill them all and leave, especially the servant, i have intel.... not so reliable, but there is a claim that these people are going to try and move the slave by the end of tommorow....this is the best window to kill him, another thing, two revolutionaries, Kevin Defleur and Lila Sanders are in that manor... at least according to reports, they might have some valuable intel on the revolution, as a side bonus, try and find out whatever you can about that? Sounds easy?"
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 am

"Ah, yeah, I guess so. I mean, infiltrating a manor and staying undetected isn't exactly what I do BEST, I guess...but I'll make it work! Theo said, reassuringly.

"So, I guess I'll be on my way...Anything I'll need? Like...This?" Theo said, picking up the golden den den mushi.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

Yuukimura again hit Theo on the head playfully "OI NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!" Yuukimura then calmed down, did this guy want to start a international incident? Yuukimura then said "Thats all, here, you can have these maps and such, also, contact Faust once you have completed the job, the director will want to have known youve done a job well done." Yuukimura placed the golden den den mushi down on the table as he looked back to work.

[[The Manor and the desert area]]

The guards stood watch in front of the giant gate. They were moderately dressed in plain cloth but had very stern looks of experienced warriors on their faces. Beyond the gate was a complex and then the main building where the slave was being kept. They were flanked by corridors along each side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))   Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: CP9 mission, Theodore Massacre Valentines sonata for tragedy ((Open to Castache))
Page 1 of 1