One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am

Mr Donti looked at all the money and then grinned "WE ALWAYS WELCOME PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!" Mr Donti snapped his fingers and Julian was already cooking fast and cooking with style as well. The food began appearing for Ko and his friends coming by the bunches. Julian was sweating but he was seriously enjoying his work, he liked cooking alot, it was clear from how he handled the pan and the ingredients. Mr Donti then asked Ko and his friends "How is the food kids?"
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Ko's yelling made Rhyme flinch; never had he seen somebody react to such a simple question. "You don't say. So then, Captain Ko 'Dangerous' Massaki-" he stood up, giving a relaxed salute, "-permission to come aboard the Blue-Band crew?"

Waiting for a answer he snatched a piece of turkey real quick, regretting it immediately. The food was good but he had eaten too much already. He looked at Mr. Donti. "Too good, sir. At this rate I'll eat too much and die."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 pm

"Permission Granted!" Ko said with a smile on his face. Ko then aimed for a piece of turkey but Rhyme quickly took it "Oi That's my turkey!" Ko said with an angry yet funny look on his face he then started to pull it off Rhyme's hand which started a big fight. While the fight was going on a young man walked in, he was wearing an eye patch and had blue hair. He also had a black hat, a long purple coat and guns on his black leather belt. he took a seat at an empty table and started to keep an eye on Ko who was fighting over the turkey.

[Max Backstabber]
[Bounty Hunter]
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 am

"What?! Hey, calm down; it's just some turkey!" Rhyme shouted as he entered the brawl. He felt embarrassed and thought fighting over some food was stupid, yet he fought back on instinct and refused to give up do to pride. He fought for the meat awhile, pulling as hard as he could and pushing against his strange captain with his feet. Rhyme did give up after awhile though as he was full anyway.

Glaring at Ko he let his new boss chow-down. "Fine, eat it baka-captain! I'm not even that hungry anyway!" Humphing to himself, he took a seat back down, feeling really stupid for having fought over food in public. "I hope you get food poisoning," he muttered under his breath.

Rhyme then started to look about the room, trying to see how bad he may have messed up his public image based on the audience side. Thankfully the restaurant was still pretty empty, the remaining patrons not having seemed to have noticed the fight; well save for one. At the moment one man with blue hair was watching them. "Problem buddy? 'Cause if not you'd better stop looking at us; we're not some side show you can stare at," he said threateningly to the newcomer. "Start minding your own business!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 am

Max sighed and turned his gaze to the ceiling while thinking "Weaklings like him are not suited to live...." Ko was busy eating the turkey to the notice the bounty hunter or anyone else. Max then ordered some water and got out 300 beli, "Hmph, such a weakling dosent deserve to live in this world...." he whispered as he looked at Ko. He slowly started to tap his guns and chuckle a little "Soon...Soon I will wipe his existance of the face of this sad world..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 am

Mr Donti grinned as the boy said he liked the food and ordered Julian to bring more, he then saw the newcomer enter the restaurant and Rhyme was being rude "Now , now, we dont treat customers like that , please sit at your seat and eat, i need to serve this customer kid...." Mr donti looked to the new guy and asked "What would you like sir?"

[[the housing area in Mock Town]]

The pirates all sat in a big group as they waited, the three grey suited men who were earlier chased by Julian were now panting as they ran back . A few important pirate members of the grey haired pirates could be seen sitting down. One of them looked to the returning grey suited men "So how did it go?" One of the grey suited men replied timidly "ummm. we are sorry sir..... the cook was strong.... he cut off our guns......" The bigger man sitting down who had piercings all over his face glared at the grey suited "WHAT THE FUCK? YOU LET THEM PUSH YOU AROUND???? YOU SHAMEFUL BASTARDS!!!" Before the piercing guy could get up he was stopped by something sharp , it was a man in glasses and a grey suit, he simply said "Hey.. they are with Finance department Uruk.... do you want to die ?" Uruk, the big pierced guy looked at the glasses guy with killing intent "Oi Kerul.... you want to die or what you fucking punk?" "ENOUGH!!" It was the man sitting in the middle, he had highlighted hair, it was in red and green highlights. He also had painted nails and war paint on his face "I dont care if you two kill each other, but do it in private and not in front of the men...." URuk and Kerul stood down, the red and green haired man then spoke "As first mate division of this crew... i advise... we take more active stances on this situation.... we need to make sure we take this island completely... Uruk, you go deal with this... dont destroy the place...." Uruks fists were clenched "No promises sir......"
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 pm

After having Mr. Donti chew him out for being rude Rhyme settled into his chair pouting and started tapping a fork against the table, glaring at Ko as he did. "This is your fault for putting me in a bad mood, you know that right?" he said as his new captain stuffed his face.

While sitting though his enhanced hearing picked out a whisper coming from the blue headed stranger. 'Hmph, such a weakling dosent deserve to live in this world....'

Gritting his teeth in frustration, he used one of his techniques to send vibrations into the fork he was holding. A faint hum that passed from Rhyme to the fork, now appearing to shake, could be heard at the table. As the blue haired man went to grab the water he ordered Rhyme threw the fork, shattering the glass.

"I'm not sure who you have a problem with," he said standing up slowly. "But be it with my captain or myself you had better say it directly to our faces." He leveled a glare at the man, his face stoic but his eyes screaming murder. "Otherwise I'll never forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:48 pm

"Such a bother..." Max said as he stood up. He seemed to be quite taller than Rhyme. "You have great ears... however i do not plan to start a fight now...." Max then turned to Mr Donti and bowed "Im sorry for what happened to the water I will happily pay for it" he said as he got out his 300 beli and threw it towards him. He then got out a smoke bomb and threw it towards the ground.
"Poof" the smoke took over half of the room and when it was gone, Max wasn't in the restaurant anymore.... Ko suddenly finished his turkey and burped quietly he then stood up and walked towards Rhyme "Who the hell is causing you trouble!?" Ko whispered so loudly it had seemed he had said it normally. He then clenched his fist and turned to the door. "Time to come out... Mr trouble..." he said as he approached the door. Ko then turned around threw 500 beli at his table and walked out. "Come on Rhyme.... this guy is dead..."

[Meanwhile somewhere in the island]

Max then appeared in a dark alley, "Pfft, what a stupid pair of kids" he whispered as he dusted his self off. "Now it's time for phase 2" he said as he got out his guns and walked the opposite way of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Rhyme allowed a small smile to cross his lips. "Well yeah boss! Let's go find that creep." He started to follow Ko out of the resturaunt, glancing back one at Mr. Donti. "My apologies about the distress; we owe you one, alright?" He didn't wait for an answer, proceeding on.

It was just after leaving the place did Rhyme remember a important detail. "Hey captain, what about the kid who was following you sir? You know, the short one who wandered off; should he wait for him so he know where we are going?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:27 pm

"Heh you mean Callen?, I wouldn't worry about him Im sure he will find us somehow..." Ko said with a warm smile on his face. "However more importantly we need to find that idiot..." Ko said as he started to run the opposite direction of the restaurant "Oi, Rhyme make sure to keep up because I have a hunch that that so called creep is in this direction!" Ko yelled as he turned to see Rhyme. He then turned back and started to think "The smell around this area is weird, this smell also appeared in the restaurant a few seconds after that jerk came in... could this be some kind of cologne/perfume?" Ko thought as he started to run a bit faster than before.

[Meanwhile elsewhere in the island]

"I got a feeling that those two stupid kids are trailing me right now..." Max thought as he reloaded his guns, he had just killed a bank manager and stole 500 beli off him. he then walked out of the old bank and started to walk towards the restaurant "Ill teach them a lesson or two for rushing their deaths..." Max whispered as he sat down in the middle of the road and waited for the two pirates to encounter him.
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Rhyme didn't second guess his captin, following quickly behind his new leader. He too wanted to catch the jerk from earlier as well. "If you say so boss. I just want to catch that guy- rough him up a bit, yeah."

Staying with Ko, Rhyme continued down the road. Not far down he picked up cries from help in the distance. "Hey Ko- ahead someone just robbed something. Think it's our guy, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 am

Callen looks down at the pirates with a curious gaze. It came to no surprise to him that they wanted to take over the island, that's usually the case with these type of pirates. Should he try to stop them? But he's just a kid. Well, he's good kid trained in assassination but with his limited number of arms that he used, he would only be able to take care only a few of them and the rest would kill him- or at least try.

Well, he's going to be involved anyway;since his captain is on the island and would probably include himself in the mess. This is definitely something up Ko's alley of danger and adventure.
He just have to pick a captain like that. But he guessed that he couldn't will himself to regret it.

Callen was up on a ledge that is absolutely hidden from view from the Gray-hair pirates , studying them and researching them like a science experiment. Maybe a bad choice of words, especially if they heard him say it out loud, but that is how he's seeing them at the moment; from their personality, to their strength and to their skills. This minor interaction doesn't really give him much information regarding of the last two traits, but he supposed it's the best he could do until he saw them in combat or so.

From there, knowing that his captain is waiting for him and complaining about how long he's taking -he did hear his captain's shouts and warning, just chose to temporary ignore them- he decided to go back to the restaurant. He had a gut feeling that his captain is else where right now but why would his captain just leave the restaurant? There is a lot of food there and the weather is going to become worse so it's better to indoors, right?
Sadly, he had yet to comprehend his captain's rather impulsive personality. Well, he's going to learn very soon anyway.

He decided to go from roof top to roof top to get back to the restaurant.

When he got back, just a little bit wet from the rain earlier, he finds that his captain is gone and the bald guy, who he knows that joined the crew out of instinct and observation.

He saw that both cooks are still here.

And then, he sighed- almost like a old man would when he finds some thing exhausting. Despite his small body and young face, he held a posture that is almost like an old man's. He blames his captain, being worried but he decided to just disregard his captain's impulsive self later.

"Oi, Ossans." Though he called them both 'old men', he didn't really meant any disrespect towards it. He just called them that because they are older than him. "Do you know where my impulsive, does things without thinking, senchou is? He's probably with that bald guy."

He didn't really expect them to know but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 pm

"Hm?" Ko said as he stopped to look. After looking he said "Yep that's the guy!" Ko said as he began to walk slowly towards, Ko had this feeling that if he approached the man and started to battle him he would come out with some broken bones but it didn't really matter for that man sitting in the street pissed of his crew mate. "Hmm, what's this?" the man said as he slowly started to get up "They came earlier than I expected, perfect...." he thought as he started to dust himself of.
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm

"Oi! Bastard," Rhyme called out the man getting up. "We were still talking back there; it's annoying to leave a conversation early." He stepped a little closer, so that he was side by side with his captain. Ready to start, he whispered to Ko for orders.

"So what's the plan? You want him, you want me to get him? Team up, with me going in first and you getting him from behind? Whatever you want- it seems like this guy can handle us for a while anyway."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm

[Sorry for the short post, not feeling that good today ^^"]

"Hmm the plan..." Ko whispered as he started to sweat. "Hehe the plan.... well we don't need one..." Ko said as he started to slowly walk. "Oi Rhyme..... can I use you as a stepping stone for a sec?" Ko asked as he looked at the bounty hunter get up. "All I have to do is play with these kids..." Max said as he took of his hat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 pm

[[Julian]]

Julian had taken his break so he can follow these guys, they were looking for that guy earlier and he could tell that this was bad news for all involved, he then saw the other guy return as well, the guy from earlier. He then walked foward with his weapon on his back to Ko "Hey, what are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:40 am

[[Ko]]

"Hmm of Hi there Julian!" Ko said with a smile on his face, "We're just teaching this guy not to trouble by nakama!" yelled Ko with a angry look on his face, he then turned to Rhyme and started to sprint towards him "Heads Up!" Ko yelled as he jumped on Rhyme's shoulder and off it using it as a launching pad to get in the air. "Get ready! Skull Scar!" Ko yelled as fell towards the bounty hunter feet first.

[[Max Bounty Hunter]]

"Hmph such troublesome children" Max mutterd under his breath as he took out both of jis guns and shot 10 bullets aiming for Ko, he then towards Julian and Rhyme and shot around 15 bullets heading in their direction. "Try dodge this little children...." Max said as he put away his guns
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Rhyme focused on the man as the cook and the pirates regrouped. He gave a short wave to Julian, but said nothing with it. He was waiting for Ko's command. At the cry of 'Heads up!' Rhyme boosted his captain into the air. "Beat him down boss!" he yelled to the red head- only to be meet by the sound of a gun cocking.

Rhyme, thinking fast, started to dodge, using another technique as he did. Activating Demolisher's Aura, he rolled to the side as a humming deep within him started to cause him to vibrate. This proved quite helpful as Rhyme rolled too slow to avoid a shot that struck his chest, causing him to hit the ground in agony. The vibrations of the aura had managed to stop the bullet from penetrating the body but did little to help with the force of the impact, meaning blood was still drawn; at the very least though a fatal wound had been rendered into only a painful flesh wound.

Teeth gritting in pain, Rhyme forced himself to jump back to his feet to be ready to dodge a second volley. "He shoots a lot of bullets," he muttered to himself more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 am

"Damn it" Ko thought as the bullets came charging towards him, "Im in mid-air I can't move much..." he whispered as he tried moving a little to the side. Suddenly an Idea came to him, Ko started to spin at a fast pace and stretched his legs out, "Blue Tornado!!" Ko yelled as he started to kick most of the bullets of course. Still spinning, Ko came fell towards the bounty hunter "Heh" Max said as he quickly jumped backwards taking out his guns "Let's see you handle twice the bullets!" he yelled as he began to shoot around 20 bullets which were heading in their direction.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

Julian immediately drew out his double sided sabre and twirled it to cut and block the bullets. He then saw Ko fighting evenly with the guy, and then he fired more bullets, Julian immediately striked the blade on the ground and a ice wall sprouted some distance in front of him to block the bullets from hitting Ko "I dont exactly know whats going on here, and i dont care, but killing some one isnt the right way to settle things......"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

"Nice!" Ko yelled as he started to jump backwards a little, "You think that could stop me!" Max yelled with angry tone of voice as he jumped on top of the wall and into the air. He then started to spin and shoot random bullets at random angles and they were headed straight for the 3 travelers, Ko quickly flipped backwards dodging 5 bullets he then realized that 10 were headed in Rhyme's direction "Watch out!" Ko yelled as he jumped towards Rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Rhyme watched in shocked awe as Julian created a solid wall of ice. He knew such things were possible, with devil fruits and such, but he had never seen anything like that personally. "Oi! Did your sword just do that?" he asked. The amazing feat was too distracting however as the gunman sent another volley of bullets towards him.

"Crap!" He noticed the attack to late to dodge or to activate his aura. The new pirate figured his life was about to be ended only for Ko to dive into him, knocking him out of the way. "Thanks captain," Rhyme said through gritted teeth, getting to his feet. He needed to attack for once now.

Taking stock of everything around him he grabbed idle barrel and began to hum. The vibrations within him spread to the barrel and he threw it at the bounty hunter, the object now basically a bomb of high frequency.

"Echo Effect!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:45 am

"What's this?!" Max said as he saw the barrel approach him at a fast pace, Max then began to fall towards the ground when suddenly "Boom!" the barrel had suddenly exploded making Max hit the ground faster than he expected and gave him a big bruise on his back. "You guys wanna dance, lets dance..." Max whispered as he took out his bullets and replaced them with smoke bombs "Smoke Screen Illusion!" he yelled as he shot smoke bombs on the floor causing the area around the 3 people to become filled with smoke "Damn it.." Ko thought as he began to cough, "Where is he now?"
Back to top Go down
Clever

Clever

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 pm

"How should I know?" Rhyme shouted back at Ko. He desperatly tried to wave the smoke away from him but quickly realized that wouldn't work; luckily he had a back up plan. "Stay quiet for a second; I need to find this guy." The pirate calmed himself and began to focus on the sounds around him, as if waiting for a signal. His serine trance was broken though by the the sound of a firing hammer cocking back.

"Gotcha!" he shouted sprinting out of the smoke at the bounty hunter. Rhyme cocked his arm back as if to throw a punch but then flung several drops of blood from his wound earlier. As he did he used Echo Effect to vibrate them, each now flying like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 pm

[Ciao means good-bye in Italian]

"Hmm, a comeback!?" Max said as he looked at the bullets made from blood charge towards him, Max swiftly moved to the left dodging most of the bullets however one of them had managed to make a scar across his right cheek. Max touched his right cheek and began to smile "Heheh things are beginning to get interesting.." he thought as he got out a small bottle of tar, he then threw the bottle in Rhyme's direction and inserted a orange bullet inside his pistol. He quickly aimed for the bottle he threw and shoot at it with the orange bullet suddenly "Boom..." a fire bursted out around rhyme and his companions. "Ciao" Max said as he put away his guns and started to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook   [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 2: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Mysterious Cunning Cook
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next