One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Empty
PostSubject: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 am

[Small Village,Grandline]

It was a bright day, the sky was pure blue and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Ko had just arrived in a small village in search for a crew-mate. He had heard rumors about a deadly boy who had incredible fighting skills and that he was somewhere here in the Grandline. "Hehehe I can't wait to meet him!" Ko thought as he wondered around the small village. The village wasn't that busy and there wasn't many people living in it either, however it did seem that is was being cared for properly. Ko started to get quiet hungry so he started to look for a near-by store that sold food. After 5 minutes of walking he had found a small store it looked old but he was hungry so it didn't really bother him, Ko walked in and looked around for a piece of bread. He found one and grabbed it he then payed the old shop-keeper and left the little store. Ko started to pick little pieces of his bread and started to eat, After he had finished his bread Ko got a little tired. "Hmm still no sign of any boy with deadly skills" Ko whispered as he looked up at the sky. "It's gonna rain soon, I better find some sort of shelter" Ko said as he searched for a place to stay.

[Meanwhile at Marine HQ]
A big man wearing a marine coat behind him and big black boots was just smoking in his little office, he had many scars on his face and carried 2 guns with him where ever he goes.
[Marine Chief]
[ Asura Dawn]

Suddenly a marine had walked in and bowed towards Asura. "Asura sir we have found out that a young and dangerous boy is roaming around the Grandline!" the marine said. Asura chuckled a little "Well, well a young boy eh?" Asura said as he walked towards the marine. "Just send a few marines there they will get rid of him easily" Asura said as he looked into the marine's eyes. "Y-yes sir!" the marine yelled as he saluted Asura then went to send a few marines.

Last edited by StrawhatSpirit on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 am

Today was a rather uneventful day for Callen...... that's going to end soon. Everyday is an event for Callen- whether it's through running away from the marines, fighting a group of pirates who felt that it would make them feel better to pick on a kid or some kind of people who are in trouble and need help (he really tries to avoid that since the volcano incident). But it can't be helped- his father always did say he's a magnet for trouble.

He was just walking around really, doing some errands that he finds fit, earning some money, before going out to sea again. And though his bounty is very little and probably not very much, he still attrach attention wherever he went. The marines seem to have some kind of grudge towards him because no matter how unimportant or small his bounty is- they just seem to find him as if he's an open becon.
It's rather annoying and tiring; so that's why he wants to leave this island soon. Especially when the island have a marine HQ nearby. Just his luck that the log pose pointed towards this direction. Well, he's not complaining.
He have been here for three days and haven't got caught or noticed yet. So, just a few hours of helping this old lady get all of her delivers to her and then he'll be out of here. Simple, right?

Completely unknown to the boy (though a small shiver went down his spine), something big is going to happen to him.
And soon.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:21 am

Ko was still in search for shelter however he has been searching for 10 minutes now and still no luck finding. "Ugh guess Ill have to continue my search in the rain" Ko thought as little droplets of rain started to come down.The rain then started to come down quiet fast but Ko didn't care his objective is to find a crew-mate and he is sticking to it. Suddenly 20 marines ran towards him, 10 started to surround him, however the other ten went else-where in search for another criminal. "Put your hand's up Ko massaki!" a marine shouted holding a gun that was aiming for Ko's head. Ko looked around and yawned "This should be enough exercise for the day" Ko whispered as he put up his hands. However as soon as Ko put up his hands he dropped them and charged towards a marine. The marines started to shoot but Ko was too fast, Ko kicked one of the marines on the stomach, as the marine fell Ko jumped on his back and jumped of it using it as launching pad. While in the air Ko shouted out "Skull Scar!" and fell, feet first on two marines. He then took on the rest of the marines only by his feet, as soon as he was done he said "Well that was good practice!" Ko then remembered the 10 marines that passed him. Ko then realized that they must have been going for the young man he had been searching for so he started to run to where he last saw them.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 am

Callen frowned slightly as he looks up at the sky, the package he have being protected by his small body.
Maybe he wasn't paying attention enough but he could've sworn that the rain just came out of nowhere. But maybe that's just him, but he would've thought he would notice the dark gray clouds that would come.

Looking back straight forward, he started to speed up a little, not to the point that it would earn him some incredulous stare from people because he's pretty fast, and tries to find the lady that he knows that is in the neighborhood. He grin as he speed up just a little more, giving the package to the old lady who gave him a warm smile with an equally warm 'thank you' and paid him for his services before going back into her home where she would open the package.

He grinned- happy that he was able to do a sucessful job, putting his hands behind his back in a carefree notion before walking away towards the dock as he was planning to go out to sea- whether it's raining or not.
He had been through a lot of worse weather so this shouldn't bother him at the least. He didn't want to stick around here for any longer; being found by the marines isn't exactly part of his plan. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life -other than reading the ponoglyphs that are around and such- but would he be able to get through the Grandline by himself? That's a bit farfetch for a twelve year old like him; devil powers or not.

But before he could think about it any further, he saw a group of marines -ten of them to be exact- running towards him. Though raining hard and it's pretty hard to see anything here, their uniforms are as clear as day for him.

Oh dear, this is not good.

He decided, not wanting any trouble at the moment, to run the opposite direction. Cowardly? Maybe. But he just wanted to get off this island dangit! He didn't do anything wrong....yet.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 am

As soon as Ko turned the corner he saw a bunch of marines chasing a young boy. Ko grinned and ran towards the marines, while he was running he thought "That boy must be him!" Ko then started to catch up to them he was right behind the group of marines. As soon as Ko got close enough he tripped one of the marines which made the other ones next to him take a little tumble as well. Ko ran past them and started to chase after the boy however one of the marines shot a bullet which skimmed Ko's shoulder. Ko stopped and turned "Now you've done it, this is my favorite coat..." he said as he walked up to them. After a few seconds Ko had taken out all the marines and started to resume his chase after the young boy.

[Marine HQ]

"Asura sir!" a marine said as he saluted him. "Yes, what is it?" Asura said as he turned slowly towards the marine. "All 20 marines have been taken out sir!" the marine said slowly. Asura clenched his fist and picked up the marine "You better be joking...." Asura whispered to the marine. He then threw the marine out of his office and got out his guns. "Its time for me to hit the battlefield...." Asura said as he slowly got out his office.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 am

Callen was taking many turns and confusing road ways that would be consider hard to run on in the rain but easy for him because of his training in ninjutsu- which had refined his balance very well.

But then, he started to notice how the footsteps are becoming less and less and he doubts it's because he's actually beginning to lose them (actually, he could take off onto the rooftops and lose them but he wasn't actually thinking of doing that till the next alley). There were several sounds of them tripping and then some sounds of them getting beaten; by who, he doesn't know. All he hopes is that they were a friend rather than a foe....
Then there was a gun shot that actually had Callen stopping from where he's at, looking back only to widen his eyes in surprise at the person in front of him.
He had seen this guy in a bounty poster and his bounty is higher than his but not by that much really. It seemed that the bounty wasn't fitting for a guy like him (nor does his bounty fit for someone as dangerous as himself) for he already taken out all ten of the marines. So quickly too.

Ko -the name he remembers on the bounty poster- is obviously not your resident person. He's more dangerous than that.

He didn't move as Ko moves towards him. Though he doesn't feel any malice from this guy- he couldn't help but feel a bit wary yet somehow excited at the same time. This guy interested him yet at the same time, he could feel the power coming from this guy.... why is he such a naturally curious child?
As much as Callen wanted to prattle a thousand questions towards the other- he just remained silent and stare at the older man, waiting for him to speak out his ambitions.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 am

As soon as the boy stopped on his tracks Ko started to pant for breath he then said "Hi, my name's Ko Massaki I've heard a lot about you and your fighting styles." Ko then got out Callen's wanted poster and pointed to his bounty " How about you join me in my travels so we can raise this number... or would you rather sail alone in the grandline?" Ko asked as he slipped the poster into his pocket. Ko looked up at the sky and said "In 3 seconds this rain is gonna stop, 3...2....1" suddenly the rain stopped and the blue sky once again. "How bout it are you in or out?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Callen look at the other in an incredulous expression.
What is with this guy; coming out of nowhere defeating some marines as if it's just child-play for him and then just went up in front of him asking to join him on his travel and..... raise his bounty?
He kinda wanted to keep the bounty the way it is- the marines and the bounty hunters are annoying enough and he didn't want to find out what would happen if his bounty became much more bigger. They would get in the way of his journey to read the ponoglyths there is! And that does not site well with him.

Callen look at the guy as the rain instantly stop, making him a bit more wary than before.
Is the guy a devil fruit user like him? While that interest him greatly; why in the world should he go with a guy that he just met? He had no reason to and he didn't owe the guy anything- in the world did this guy think he'll go with him.
"I don't even know you." He deadpanned the older man, looking at him with a 'what the heck' look. "Why in the world should I go with you?"

You don't just go up to a guy and ask him to join you on your journey and expect him to come with him all willy nilly. That's all unrealistic.
While Callen is rather a carefree child, he's not that innocent... at times.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Ko itched his head a bit and said "It seems like that doesn't it, however Im not the kind of guy that will ask a total stranger to join my crew, the reason I asked you is that I've heard a-lot about you and your fighting styles." Ko then looked up at the sky. "If it helps I'll give proper introduction of my self and what I do" he said as he looked down again. "Im Ko Massaki a very skilled navigator and a very skilled fighter, the reason Im here is because I'm searching for crew-mates to join me in my future adventures and to assist me in battles and such also I want to explore every island there is and remember every place in the whole world!" Ko said with a gleeful look on his face, "That's enough about me how about you young one?"

Last edited by StrawhatSpirit on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Usually, a kid would run away at this point right? Though the other didn't think of him as a stranger, he couldn't say that he doesn't think of the other as a stranger.
But he's a reasonable guy who is rather curious of the guy in front of him. It's no harm if he introduce himself- the guy pretty much know him through his bounty already and he the same. Though he wasn't sure why the guy picked him; he saw no harm in what he was asking him. Just to travel with him.
Callen knows that he couldn't continue traveling by himself anymore if he kept fighting with all these pirates and marines and such. He'll get arrested one day and he's not strong enough to take on an army that would sure to come if he kept doing what he usually doing. There is a reason why Ohana is destoryed.

"I'm Callen, as you probably know....Archeologist and an Informant searching for the Ponoglyths that are spread throughout the world."
The mention of the ponoglyths would usually get him in trouble with everyone. Ponoglyths are known as the devil stones and because he could read those ponoglyths, he has been known as a devil as well. But he's not afraid to tell what he's doing and what he's going to do. This is his family's legecy. And he's proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 am

Ko smiled as Callen introduced himself and when he was finished Ko said
"Ponoglyths, eh that really must be interesting to read." Ko then sighed and little and looked at Callen "I wish that I can read one of those things...." however as soon as Ko was about to finish his sentence a bullet suddenly skimmed his face, Ko quickly turned around only to find a tall man holding two guns and wearing a marine coat "Heheh looks like I got two for the price of one.." he said as he looked at Callen. Ko stepped in-front of Callen and put out his left hand in front of him "Let me handle this you go hide somewhere..." Ko said as he clenched his fist and that moment was when the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Callen jumped as a bullet had past him though because of the fact he's small, it was far away and the bullet didn't even come near him. He looks behind him, surprised to see a marine chief there. They just have to get enough attention to get a marine chief here!?!
But what surprised him even more is that Ko had told him to run while blocking him as if to protect him. He doesn't understand why he's doing so- they were just strangers that just met, only knowing each other through their bounties and such.
Callen refrained himself from snorting.
As he thought, this man is different from the rest. From the moment he asked him to join him in his adventures as if he knew that Callen would be the one to join, Callen knows that this man is strange yet different and quite intriging.

"I'll join in your fighting..." Callen said as he sigh- practically tired of having to fight marines already from left to right as he went next to the other, a kunai knife appearing in his small hand. His expression then sudden turns emotionless as he look at the marine, refraining from sighing once again.

Why is it that he always attrach trouble....?
He has a feeling that being with this Ko guy; his troubles just been multipy tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:09 am

Ko looked at the boy as he said that he will help fighting "Do as you wish" Ko said as he started to run towards the marine chief. "Hehe So it begins..." Asura whispered. He then shot 6 bullets 3 going for Ko and the other 3 going for Callen, one of the bullets had skimmed his face but had dodged the other 2 swiftly. Ko then manged to get a punch in but Asura had blocked it. "Heh, pathetic" Asura said as he pushed Ko away. "Guess I'll have to use more advanced moves."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Callen easily dodges the bullets with swift moves, using his height, lithe form, and his ninja training to his advantage as he as slowly went forward. His advantage has always been his speed, flexibility, and agility. Trying to punch him won't work for the guy. Stab him, yea. But not punch him. He doesn't have that kind of strength yet. But he'll try to work to it. His parkour and his skills will get him so far in the world. He need to work on other things as well.
So he waited for an opening, any opening there is so that he could watch the other off guard, and watch the marine with calculative eyes, twirling his kunai knife in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 am

The marine looked at the boy and smiled "You think you can defeat me with that little knife?" he then laughed and pointed his gun towards him and said "You underestimated me so you die!" he then shot 10 bullets directly at the little boy. However the marine completely forgot about Ko who was behind him and smiling, Ko then jumped on the marine's head and jumped of it quickly. The marine suddenly turned around in anger and aimed his pistols at Ko who was high in the air, "Now's your chance Callen attack!" Ko thought as he started to drop down.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Callen grumbled something about stupid marine as he dodged the ten bullets, sometimes using his kunai knife to defect some of them though they chipped his knife weapon, making the boy frown slightly.
Man, that was his favorite one.
As soon as he saw that the marine had taken his attention off of him and that Ko had told him now is his chance to attack; he began to throw two knives, with accuracy, towards both of his leg as to make the other kneel. He then he shot two knives towards the other's arm in hopes to make it slightly more useless and so that he could drop his gun.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

The Marine manged to shoot one bullet however he didn't get a chance to shoot another bullet because two kunais had just hit both of his hands making him drop his guns. He then feel to the floor and said "If Im gonna die Im taking you with me!" The marine's jacket fell off to reaval a bomb which was strapped to his back and it had a timer which was counting down from 5 minutes. Ko did not know this as he was in the air dodging the bullet which had been shot. Ko then dropped landing on a building. "Hehe that was awesome Callen!" Ko said with a cheerful look on his face,
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Callen snorted, trying not to get a big ego. Because he's a little kid, he doesn't usually get compliments in terms of fighting. Small things like doing chores or errands and such but never fighting. Not a lot want to admit that a child is stronger than them and he doesn't get compliments often because of so. So this is pretty much the first time he heard someone compliment him like that.

Callen tried not to make a comment at the fact that the man had just gave up right after he loses his weapon. What a weakling to think that once his weapon is gone that he should give up on something just like that.

"While I thank you for the compliment."
Callen slightly paled at the sight of the bomb.
"He has a bomb!!"

Many options went through Callen mind.
If he tried to dispell the bomb, there is little chance he would be able to stop it.
If he left the Marine be, he could just chase them all over town with that bomb.
If he restrain the marine and then leave the bomb, the people here in the town would be in danger.
Throw the other in the sea?.....
Ugh, even he, who knows better than most people that this is a dog eat dog world, didn't want the marine to die so easily like this. It's pathetic when he could easily just leave and chase them another day.

With that in mind, with a groan as he wonder why in the world he's doing this and that the Gods better give him something for his stupid bravery and such, he grumbled a technique of his.

"Ju Lotus"

At that point, four arms sprout out from the ground and grabs the man's legs, restraining him from moving, as two arms on both side of the marines torso sprout out from there and restrain the man's arms instead.
Another two then sprout out from the man's neck and started to restraint his head.

The boy, then went around to see the bomb and gulped as he see that they have 4 minutes and 3 seconds left on the clock. He read about time bombs in some book but he never actually disabled one before.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:49 pm

"Bomb!?" Ko thought with a surprised look on his face. He then got off the building and ran towards the marine and Callen. When he reached them the time on the bomb was 4 minutes and 25 seconds "Damn it, Callen do you know how to disable bombs?" Ko asked as he looked around for a way to stop it" Ko suddenly found some rope he picked it up and looked at the sea "Bingo!" Ko thought as he ran over to the marine he began to tie him up and when he was finished he said "Callen, quick we need to throw this guy in the ocean!" He then began to drag the marine over to the sea. If the bomb exploded there it wouldn't cause harm to the village however they had to hurry for the time on the bomb was 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Callen, looking around at where they were, he tries not to curse.

"There is no way we'll make it out of range if he's using what I think he's using!!" Callen informed as he tries to get the other to stop so that he could inspect the bomb.

He have little experience with bomb but he did read a book about them though it's pretty much a 50 percent chance that he would even suceed in disabling it. but it's better than all of them getting blown up!!!

"Just put the guy down and informed the villagers and everyone else to run and escape!! If it doesn't explode in 3 minutes, that means we're safe!!" Callen informed as he try calm the other down.
Even though what he said is logical, Callen wasn't sure Ko would listen to him. He's a person who does his own thing no matter what he said.
So the kid jump onto the torso of the marine, his arms disappearing, as he began to take the bomb apart carefully even though Ko is probably still pulling him around.
He tries not to gulp at the multicolored wires as he take his kunai knife, trying to remember what to cut off first.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:59 pm

"Guess It can't be helped" Ko said as he dropped the marine and began to run towards the villagers. Normally Ko wouldn't listen to anyone who ordered him around however people's lives were at stake so he had to pay attention. Ko arrived at a place filled with people he then yelled "Get outta here, there is a bomb!!" The villagers looked at Ko with a curious look they then began to laugh and ignored him. "Damn it they dont believe me" Ko thought as he looked around for something to help him. Suddenly a thought had entered his mind, Ko had a plan to make all the villagers make a run for it. He got out his bounty poster and raised it he then yelled "Im Ko Massaki a pirate here to kill everyone one of you little dogs!" The villagers began to yell and scream they then ran away Ko and after a few seconds the place seemed deserted. "Perfect" Ko thought with a gleeful look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Callen yelped as Ko immediately dropped the marine, surprising the child slightly but he went to work anyway, knowing that there isn't time to glare at the pirate as he looks at the wires that are around the bomb.

He bit his lip as he tries to remember the process of how to disable a bomb like this- the explosion reaching in a 5 mile radius.

"W-What was it.. was it a blue wire first or the red wire...." he grumbled in a panic sense of tone but he was able to keep a stright face as he look at the bomb with calculating eyes.
He closes his eyes as he tried to cut the green wire first instead.................
nothing happened but the bomb is still counting down to it's regular speed.

Good, that's phase one.

The next wire is......
He grumbles something about how he is lucky to not be color blind as he picked between the yellow wire, the red wire, and the blue wire now; his knife switching from each wire in concentration.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:31 am

"I wonder how Callen's doing with the bomb." Ko thought as he ran back to check on him. When Ko arrived the time on the bomb was 2 minutes and 45 seconds. Ko started to sweat as he saw Callen pick at the wires trying to decide which one to cut but he had to hurry or they were both toast. "Try the red one..." Ko said as he looked at the timer on the bomb. Suddenly 5 marines appeared out of the corner saying "You are under arrest for taking down a marine chief!" Ko looked at the marines and thought "Bad timing." he then turned around to Callen and said "You handle the bomb while I take care of these guys" he then turned around to face the marines. He clenched his fist and charged to them, he took 2 down by kicking them around the neck then he took down the other 3 by driving his fist into their guts. When Ko was finished with the marines the time on the bomb was 1 minute and 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Callen didn't react to Ko's entrance but he did acknowledged by nodding to what he had said. Though he knows that the other is guessing, people like him tend to have the biggest of luck. Well, he hoped.
Practically ignoring the marines, letting Ko take care of them as he proceed to cut the red wire.
When he did, nothing happened but the time continues to count down. Two more wires to take care of. Not hard to pick up on. He just need to pick one of them..............
One could possibly blow them up while the other could assure his and everybody else's safety....
No pressure....
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 am

There was a Blue Wire and a Purple wire left. The time remaining was 30 seconds and Ko was running towards Callen to check if he had disabled the bomb. When he arrived he looked at the time it was 25 seconds left, Ko stared at the blue wire. "Blue-Band Pirates.... if he cuts the blue wire he joins.... if he doesn't he dies....." Ko thought as he started to sit down behind the bomb he wasn't gonna tell him what to cut it was his own decision. 10 seconds remained 1 wire could decide the fate of these two men, which one will it be... Life or Death.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon    [SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SERIOUS] CHAPTER 1: Blue-Band Pirates set sail!: The Rumored Several Armed Demon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next