One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:27 pm

She frowned a little when he called her filthy, but it didn't last long as he started fingering her asshole. She twitched a little as his fingers went in, testing her for his manhood. At first she thought it wouldn't be so bad, that it wouldn't hurt as much as when he went inside her womanhood the first time.

Boy was she wrong. The asshole is not meant to have things go UP inside it. It was three times as tight as her pussy. That meant it hurt three times as much when he went up her. She was grateful that he was going gently, because as he pumped her, she found the pain being replaced with pleasure.

A small tear dripped down her eye when he first went in her due to the pain, but as he continued, that tear became long forgotten. Her asshole began to stretch as it tore around her hole. "OH KAMI! It's so TIGHT!" She screamed before shoving her face into her loves shoulder, biting softly into it. But she didn't relent. As he pumped up her, she would squeeze around him. pulling and holding him inside, as if the pain was being filtered and being transformed into even more pleasure
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 pm

The bite hurt more than expected due to the wound he'd received there earlier he groaned a little and as he continued thrusting getting harder, deeper and faster he enjoyed it and dug his fingers in her back tighter clinging pulling her close. He enjoyed it but the pain was horrid so he did his best to ignore it.

As he thrusted and she moaned groaned and took it he removed her from his shoulder and planted a naughty few kisses on her breasts nipples up her neck and lastly on her lips with tongue and he slid himself down and out. It wasn't good to stretch the arse hole out and he much more preferred the other hole instead.

Looking into her beautiful eyes Dogberry said.

"Its getting late. You should get some sleep or relax, I'll get us some fish. Since I'm pretty hungry and don't really have anything for you."

Pulling his shirt back on feeling cool relaxed and much better than after the fight Dogberry looked over the edge of the bot and up at the sky and its many dark clouds. He didn't know where they were but he also forgot to do his pants up and looked out over the water through the darkness. They would hopefully arrive at an island soon enough, until then seemed that Tamako would have to wait till he found something for her to nom on.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Feeling week in the hips and the pain taking more than she realized, she whimpered a nod as she slid his manhood out of her asshole. She then dropped onto the boats floor with a groan as she rubbed her butt to make it feel somewhat better. She easily drifted off to sleep, barely mumbling "I love you Dogberry."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm

As Dogberry was looking down at the water he barely heard what Tamako said as she went to sleep. He removed a scalpel from his belt and began attempting to stab the fish which swam closer to the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3