One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm

As she licked the ice cream from his chest Dogberry not only shocked but also happy and grinned. He didn't want to seem to eager but he could feel his pants growing tighter and followed her back to the bench holding her hand tightly. As she tripped into the fountain Dogberry rushed to help her and saw how her ice cream slipped all over her. Seeing how her body was covered in ice cream and water which all slipped from her body Dogberry gulped as he could feel how much more he was wanting to get closer to her.

As he reached out to help her out of the fountain he placed a hand on her back to help her out and as he laughed at how wet she was and how he wanted to lick the ice cream from her body he tried to throw the thoughts from his mind. These were filthy thoughts. But they were his thoughts looking around at the other couples in the town square he wasn't sure about this but he figured he best give it a try. He dabbed some of his own ice cream on his nose and said to her.

"Since you don't have your own ice cream and lick licking it off me heres some more for you."

He knew he was being cheeky but didn't care if other couples could do it why not him?
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Tamako giggled as he dabbed his nose to make her feel better. She was feeling really lewd with the ice cream sliding down her body and the water running over her. Pulling herself over to him, she stuck out her tongue to lick the ice cream off his nose.

Despite the cold water and ice cream, she could feel her body getting hot as she got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

As she came closer to him he felt an urge pulling at him and couldn't hold back. His hands raised up and gently clamped on either side of her face and as she was only centimetres from his nose with her tongue he wanted to put her tongue to better use. Pulling her face down he redirected that tongue of hers and leaned in to kiss her using his tongue to.

The feeling made him feel fantastic and he wanted to pull her closer, she was beautiful, wet & covered in ice cream. She would need to be cleaned up and washed off. He felt his pants grow tighter and continued working away with his tongue inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:28 pm

She was surprised, but only for a moment as he pulled her in close and started kissing her passionately. She could feel her body moving on its own as her tongue fought rigorously with his tongue. Her hand dropped low as she felt his manhood, but she pulled away with a deep moan. "No-o-ot here. there's people watching." True enough, a couple of people were gawking at them, aware of their indecency.

She gently kissed him once more before leading him to what clearly was labeled a love hotel.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Feeling her hand reaching down he blushed a little. He hadn't expected her to move on so quickly but now that she did he was happy she did and he wanted to let those clothes slid from her body and just throw her into the fountain and wash her there and then. But she dragged him to a hotel at the front desk he looked to see no one there and decided it would be quicker and easier to just steal a room. Leaping over the desk Dogberry grabbed hold of a room key and showed Tamako.

"lets go." He signalled the stairs then realised how quickly they were moving and he wouldn't change a thing he was loving every minute of it. Rushing up the stairs to the room he really hoped Tamako was coming for him. He unbuttoned a few more buttons of his shirt and had a constant grin stuck to his face which would probably be there for a long time after too.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Follow the man, her face had a permanent smile on it. Her body was wet in both ways. Seeing him steal the key she giggled as she chased after him and followed him to the room.

Looking over to the corner, she noticed a hot tub, wanting to get the ice-cream off before she got in the clean bed, she gestured towards it with one hand, pulling her skirt and panties off with the other.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Seeing her gesturing towards it Dogberry grinned slamming the door shut letting his shirt slip from his pale body. He unzipped his trousers and allowed them to slip from his legs as he ran towards the tub following after Tamko.

Seeing her clothing hit the ground and her smooth ass vanish beneath the water of the hot tub he quickly leapt up and into the tub. His erect little friend via the courtesy of Tamako bounced a little then sunk beneath the water's surface looking at her. Dogberry didn't know what to do but wanted to help her relive herself of all that sticky ice cream which covered her body.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

She reached back behind her as he dipped into the bath and took off her bikini top. As she did so, she blushed considerably and looked up to avoid seeing his manhood in person. She felt some of the ice cream slip off her back, but noticed some spots hanging on her breasts. Her blushed deepened as she pointed towards them "Do you think you could, um, help clean me, um, off?" She then clenched and moaned deeply as one of the water jets turned on, shooting up her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Seeing her dripping with ice cream Dogberry gulped. She released her breasts from her bikini and he couldn't help but stare at them due to the fact that they were so large round and wet.

He leaned in with his hands and dunked them beneath the water he felt a jet of water blowing between her legs and looked at her face to see she was enjoying it. So not to bother her he raised his hands up and gently cupped her breasts from below then began to wash her breasts slowly in the water running his hands up higher and higher slowly before he reached the nipples where he placed his thumbs on them and rubbed around in soft circles.

Feeling his own enthusiasm growing he leaned in to kiss her on the neck. He leaned in so close he could feel himself pressing up against her but didn't want to back away he was enjoying himself too much kissing up her neck.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Feeling him press her nipples, she cringed again, feeling electricity run through her whole body. She embraced him as he kissed her neck, her eyes clenched shut in pleasure. Her left hand dropped below the surface and began stroking his manhood.

The water splashed into her hair, making it drop low and rest onto her shoulders, she reached up with her right hand and pulled out her hairband, letting the upper parts of her hair fall onto her face.

lifting his face up, she passionately kissed him again, moving back to where they were outside
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Kissing back Dogberry slipped his tongue in and played with her tongue in her mouth. As he kissed her and felt her hand working away on him he placed a hand around her and gripped her tightly pulling her close then pulled her breasts against his chest. He loved the simple touch of skin on skin contact.

it felt so good and with his other hand he stroked her breast and ran his thumb around and round in circles over her nipple before allowing his hand to slide down and stroke her inner thigh. Forcefully pushing to kiss her more and running his hand up her inner thigh his other hand he brought on to her shoulder and began massaging her other breast harder applying more pressure to hopefully please her.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

With every groan and moan, it was clear that his actions were pleasing her. She dipped low as pulled her inclose, putting him almost on top of her. She hooked her right leg around his waist and used the other foot to push hard against the step as she climaxed with a large gasp.

Meeting his passionate kissing with her own tongue, she pulled away, if only to whimper. "I'm ready. Please be gentle, it's my first time." If she had been outside of the bath, she would have been mistaken for a leaky faucet she was so wet.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

As he was positioned so close to her and she pulled closer and mentioned how ready she was he nodded to her.

"This is my first time too. I'll be gentle. I promise"

As he looked at her she was still gorgeous and he moved closer to her smiling at her and placed his lips on her neck again kissing up her neck as he pushed himself towards her slowly hoping he was pleasing her. As he kissed her neck he ran his hands all over her back and her bum pulling her closer and on top of himself so she could enjoy him even more with gravity pulling her down on him.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:35 pm

As he went inside her, she gasped in turn. She never expected in would hurt this much at first, but she bit her lower lip for a second and the pain went away real quick. As she was put on top of his manhood, her hair flung to the side, laying thick with water on her face. The water gathered on her body and rolled off like rain on open flowers during a spring drizzle. She gripped his shoulders and began rocking up and down. She pressed her lips to his and slipped her tongue inside him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm

As she moaned and groaned on him and gripped him tightly he tightened his grip on her bum and directed her as she rocked up and down on him. As her lips met his he enjoyed himself immensely and found that he wanted her so much more. He didn't mean to hurt he but as she was moaning and groaning so much he guessed she was definitely enjoying herself.

Dogberry stopped kissing her and bit down on her neck gently then began thrusting a little more into her and stood up lifting her from the water and placed her on the edge of the tub. As he placed her there he grabbed her and pulled her so much closer pressing his lips against hers and kissing her passionately.

he couldn't control himself and wanted more and more but he really wasn't sure what she wanted and wanted her to take control so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable with him.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm

As he pushed her harder, she gasped even harder. She never imagined sex would be this great. As he bit her, she let out a moan of ecstasy. It was almost impossible for her to speak coherently while he was doing this to her.

As he pulled her out of the tub, her thoughts returned to her. She realized just what she was doing and how far they hard gone. She looked him dead in the eyes. "Please don't think less of me, I never considered going this far with you on the first date. Please, take me and all I have."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:59 pm

"First date?" Dogbrry asked remembering this was there first date. The had only met that day when he dropped crates but now here they were shagging each other passionately in a stolen hotel room. But who cared. the theft of the key just made it hotter and the ice cream all over her body still needed to be licked off. He began licking away at her breasts trying to clea her up and ran his tongue over her breasts and nipples slowly licking up every drip of ice cream.

As he finished with the ice cream he remembered there was still some on his nose and squeezed her bum tightly pulling her further on to him and he grunted a little at the sheer pleasure. He wanted more but different positions.

twisting her around so her bum was against him he ran his hands over her torso and pulled her back up against his chest. He continued to thrust in to her whilst running his hands over her entire body kissing her neck and focusing every now and then on her breasts to please her.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 pm

With ever gasp it took her some time, but as he kicked her body clean, she felt more aroused than pleasure. Noticing the ice cream on his nose, she was surprised that it hadn't washed off in the bath. Reaching up with her tongue, she scooped it off and gulped it down.

As she faced the ground, his thrusts became increasingly more powerful, making her reach pinnacle orgasm. "Oh Kami, it feels so good. Harder please, harder!" She gasped and moaned like crazy, she could feel the water roll off her breasts as his hands ran over them. With every feel he made, she could see it with her body.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm

He did as she told him and thrusted harder and harder as she'd asked him to and enjoyed the very feel of it all. He could feel himself wanting to finish inside of her but wasn't about to do so. He needed to continue with this. As he did so he ran his hands up and down her inner thighs and started moving much slower almost all the way out followed by almost the entire way in. Once he stopped he moved in even slow pushing deeper inside pushing deeply in on her more sensitive parts.

Then he spanked her bum to hopefully turn her on and make her take charge but it was up to her. As he spanked her he felt a little bad about it but continued thrusting away into her hoping to fulfil her fully.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:20 pm

She almost let him, after the spank his her, but she felt his manhood twitch inside her, making her realize what was going to happen. "Not inside, it isn't safe today." She gasped, feeling every push stronger and stronger. The slower it came, the more she felt it, the more she wanted it. It was like ecstasy, but she wasn't going to get pregnant outside of marriage in a stolen love hotel room.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:29 pm

As he kept going on her he got faster and harder pushing deeper and harder. he was enjoying himself perhaps a little too much. He wanted more and hearing her tell him not inside he knew he shouldn't and as he felt it coming he thrusted a long hard deep thrust inside of her and moved around a little inside her aroudn and round again and again then he pulled her close to him slipped his tongue inside as he kissed her passionately and ran his hands up to her large round breasts which he groped and massaged applying more pressure till he finally couldn't hold it anymore.

He thrust again and that was when he was unable to hold it anymore and he leaned back pulling himself out as quickly as he could manage to splatter over her cheeks. As he was out and looking at her sexy figure from behind he couldn't believe the day he'd had and couldn't wait to spend more time with her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to finish so early I-I-I just. Your so. You are possibly the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I'm so glad I met you."

Washing himself in the hot tub water he made sure he didn't have any drips on himself then looked up at Tamako smiling. He could feel his heart rushing in his chest and feel his pulse racing wildly after the quick burst of sexual interactions he'd just had with Tomako.

Hopefully she wanted more from him and hopefully she would come on to him later and tell him how much she wanted and maybe one day they would end up doing the deed in public. He'd heard it was better in public but he didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 pm

She was worried that he wasn't going to listen to her when he kept pounding her, but a little part of her didn't care as he churned his manhood inside her like a butter churner. It felt amazing, like her insides were swimming in the hot tub themselves. But then he listened to her and released outside of her. It flew off and landed right on her face.

She looked surprised, more so that he was now apologizing, rather than the fast that he had released all over her face. Some had caught in her hair, while other bits covered her nose and cheek. Her tongue instinctively went out and tasted some of it. It was bitter, but delicious, so she wiped it off with her index and middle finger and slid it in her mouth. She moaned a little as the taste went down her throat.

Seeing him turn around to wash off, she walked over wrapped her arms around him from behind, pressing her breasts into his back. "Don't count yourself short just yet handsome. That was positively the greatest moment in my life. Thank you." She gave him a peck on the cheek before dipping in the water to clean herself off properly, grabbing a nearby towel to dry her hair as she rubbed some liquid soap over her body.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 pm

He smiled as she ran her hands down his chest into the water feeling her breasts against his back he smiled. They felt so nice and smooth. As she said how great a time she had Dogberry Stood up and heard a creak. Turning his head he noticed a man standing in the doorway.

Looking up at the man Dogberry gulped. He stepped in front of Tamako hoping to keep her covered up from the man's view. Looking at the man in nude form he slipped his foot under his trousers and kicked them up towards the man.

"You horrible little thieves! I've called the Marines you better not even think about running!" The man said holding a pistol in his hands. As he had it aimed at Dogberry he was shocked when he saw pants flying towards him and they flew into his face.

As the man was temporarily distracted Dogberry snatched his belt and shirt from the floor and lifted Tomako into his arms. he was stronger than he thought or maybe her lighter than normal. He rushed towards the window flicked it open with his foot and climbed out on to the fire escape.

As the man threw Dogberry's pants to the ground he took aim at them outside the window and managed to fire off a bullet through the glass which shattered down the fire escape. As Dogberry ran Marines quickly all started to show up out the front of the hotel and rush towards the room.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Tamako didn't know if it was the after effects of the sex, or if it was the thrill of being chased, but she was laughing the whole way as they ran. But they were going to get caught if they continued down the fire escape.

Sure enough, the Marines had noticed them and were blocking off the end of the escape.

Tamako decided to ignore the towel and her body erupted in small flames, not enough to burn anyone, but enough to dry off the water left on her body. "Grab my waist. She said, her face smiling brighter than the sun. As they got out, she would throw flames from her hands, thrusting them far enough to reach the low roof across the alley. She was laughing the whole way she was having such fun.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:20 pm

As he felt his girlfriend or was he even comfortable calling her that? Was she his girlfriend? Well she was a friend and she was a girl so yeah girlfriend sounded right. As she got hotter Dogberry noticed something going on and slipped his shirt on over his torso. When she said grab hold of my waist he did and looked down to see Marines already showing up below and taking aim. As he grabbed hold he found himself lifted from the fire escape and carried to the roofs of over buildings. Grinning as they landed he looked back at the Marines in the window on the fire escape and pulled his mask back on.

He then felt a strong breeze and his sticky manhood sticking to his leg. Realising he still didn't have any pants and an unbuttoned shirt, he buttoned up his shirt and realised he was still hanging out the bottom. Placing his belt around him it still didn't help but it was enough for now.

He looked at Tamako and said to her.

"I think its time we got ourselves a ship Tamako. So we should find ourselves the shipyard."

Looking up at the Marines he could see bullets coming their way and ran to the edge of the building and leapt from the roof tops to the ground. It wasn't a high drop so as he leapt and landed he looked up to Tomake and shouted.

"Jump on down I'll catch you."

Waiting for her to jump down he prepared himself for the Marines be getting ready to grip his scalpels.
Back to top Go down

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next