One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:16 pm

The maid walked for several minutes, hearing nothing from the assassin she was walking with. Once they had reached their destination she turned around, to see the priest kissing the Gourd he had carrying around with him. She didn't know what this meant, since only Karasu understood the value in his religion when it came to being an assassin, all she knew was that the man was either really happy, or really stressed out. When he explained the situation to her, she realized what his worries were.

"Yes, you do have to go in the school, regardless of your age difference from the other kids." A few young teenagers started running around, it seemed like one class already had its lunch break. They mostly consisted of beautiful under-aged, between 16-18, girls. The maid seemed unfazed by this, showing an almost blank expression as they came in on a very convenient time, running past them to the nearest food stand. She walked over to teh closet near the entrance, taking out a pair of goofy looking clothes for a man on his thirties, a blue business style shit with a yellow tie, the pants being Cacky colored. She walked over to the fishmen, showing him the business suit and pants he would have to wear for the class.

Just as she showed the embarrassing clothing, Yaminoque came from the side and touched her shoulder.He was waving one hand at Gerald Blizter.

"He's skipping school for today, it's a code red.. that overrules this little adventure, Gerald Blizter, I'll need to borrow your head, May I place my palm on it? You'll be needing some moves for this mission." Yaminoque seemed to have stepped in right at the nick of time, having luckily seen out the window as Gerald was walking towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am

Sakura came out of the class, a large smile spread across her face. She had actually understood the concepts of both Soru and Shigan. She felt that she might be able to pull those two off at some point. As she walked out of the classroom, she pulled up her hand to shade her eyes from the bright sunlight. As her eyes adjusted, she began to lower her hand from her face. When her eyes had fully adjusted, Sakura caught a glimpse of Yaminoque. She walked over to him and took a slight bow, knowing that he was Karasu's father from their meeting before when Sakura was trained in Kami-E. Atleast she thought it was his father. When she raised back to her normal stance, and flattened her skirt down slightly, trying to hide her knees, Sakura took note of Gerald and smiled at him, saying nothing as it seemed the Yaminoque was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:47 am

Yaminoque looked at Sakura, whom had arrived right afterwards when he had asked Gerald. In Yaminoques agenda the ladies usually went first, so he put his finger up signaling Gerald to hold a moment. He walked towards Sakura, taking out his palm and speaking to the women in a rather even tone, without the hint of change in his voice. His eyes were looking directly at hers.

"Sakura, I need to place my palm in your head.. I'm sure you are already familliar with the process, I need to add a few more moves to your mind.. and right afterwards i need you heading in a certain direction, a hidden island with nobody and nothing in it.."

Yaminoque took out his hand, waiting for Sakura to kneel to Yaminoque could place his palm and insert the rokushiki he thought she would need.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 am

Sakura smiled as Yaminoque began to speak to her. She nodded and knelt down infront of Yaminoque, speaking as she waited for him to place his palm on her head;
"If you're sending me to a deserted island, then I doubt that you'll need someone assassinated due to the fact that no-one is there and it's hidden. I'm sure there is a specific reason for needing me to go to this island, so may I know or will it be revealed to me in time?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 am

Yaminoque put his hand on her head, pouring information into her thoughts that would help her in future references. He added Rankyaku, wince she had a blade and played with it this would be an interesting addition to her swordsmanship. The information on precise strikings of the air with the sword, its blade used as a substitute for the legs, and slicing through the wind in a manner that would cut through people quite easily. He gave her the addition to Soru, mainly because her precise strikes needed the speed to make them impact the individual she is against.. finally came the third rokushiki, from which Yaminoque had to stop himself before continuing.

"Sorry Sakura, but I can;t allow you to have more then three just yet.. not until I am sure you handle the fourth." Yaminoque remembered her remark from before, the location and its reason. Yaminoque took out a pink slip from his pocket and handed it to her, showing the location of the island and how close it was to the holy land. Yaminoque then explained.

"The mission will be assigned on the island, by Karasu.. the island is quite a distance away, you have more then enough time to make it, but that doesn't mean you should stay any longer then you have to.. I hear the mission that will be given is the toughest one yet."

Yaminoque waited for a responce from Sakura, and Gerald as well since he still needed to give him three techniques of rokushiki.. especially since the man had none at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 pm

A small denden mushi ringed, it was cid'' the youngsters were in trouble while recruiting new members'' was what william heard, he decided to leave imnediatley, he left a note for karasu at who seemed to be his father the note was saying''sorry karasu but the youngsters are in trouble they need my help'' and william left, cid was already on his way to give william a lift to where the recruitment was taking place

william leaving thread
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Sakura nodded at Yaminoque, taking in every word he spoke. After he stopped speaking, Sakura spoke once more;
"Will I need to wait for transport or is there going to be none?"
Sakura looked at Yaminoque, patiently awaiting his answer but ready to get changed back into her normal gear as soon as her question was answered.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Yaminoque couldn't help but let out a small laugh, the woman was thinking ahead as usual. Part of being an assassin was the responsibility of reaching your target, it was not always the responsibility of the island to supply the assassin with a ship, however it would usually help.. but in this case, the ships of the island were all taken. Yaminoque had to make it seem like it was a test.

Yaminoque nodded at Sakura, and controlled his voice so it would come out calm.

"You will have to find your own ride, or simply create it.. I've heard of pirates sailing through entire seas with nothing more then a sturdy plank to sit on."

Of course Yaminoque would not tell her they have no more ships for her, it's be better to make it some sort of challenge for her. Sakura should be able to do it.. and with the new Rokushiki it seemed like the perfect test for her. The other thing that made this situation ironic, is that even though the meeting is far from near, the amount of time it takes to float on a raft to the island should be pretty close to the designated time she has to get there.She'd be lucky if she even made it on time.

"You better hurry Sakura.. I doubt Karasu is the patient type."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Sakura nodded at Yaminoque and headed towards the public bathroom and got changed from her school clothes. She got changed into her normal combat gear: Camo trousers, black combat boots (The right boot holding a knife), a black tank-top and, ofcourse, her violin inside it's case on her back. Ikari emerged from the bathroom, holding the school clothes and walked over to Yaminoque, giving him the clothes;
"Make sure the school gets that. I would do it but I should probably head off as soon as possible."
Sakura would turn away, facing towards the shore, and inhale deeply, thinking to herself;
Well, might as well try it now
"Soru!"
And with that, Sakura headed towards her destination.

[Sakura has left the thread]
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Gerald unwillingly held the uniform in his hands for a few moments, before his weariness diminished after Yaminoque announced he would not be attending, thanks to his tardiness, and politely handed the uniform back to The Maid.
He then noticed a young girl smile at him, to which in turn he attempted to return, though seemed more that the edges of his mouth wanted to wriggle free, and stood listening to the conversation between the father of his employer and the what seemed to be a young assassin in training, until she left.
"My apologies sir, my then-current contract was more evasive than I had first anticipated, though balance has been somewhat restored once again.
I believe this training must be with the legendary Rokushiki techniques, to which I apologise again for my lateness, as they are quite significant for our line of work. If we could re-schedule at all, I recommend that I learn Soru, Geppou, and Kami-E due to my choice of weaponry and assassination style.", the fishman told Yaminoque lengthly, clutching at his religious symbol, a fish skull with a trident carved on it's forehead, his Spirit Gourd.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Yaminoque turned around to pay his respects to the other assassin, the only fishmen in the entire crew and island. He made sure to address his words carefully, since Yaminoque was used to deciding the techniques for the assassins.. however, his choice did make sense. Yaminoque nodded, having a slight moment of interest on the fishman.. not many assassins had analyzed themselves and realized the moves they needed. Yaminoque had to respect that enough to make sure his wishes came true.

Yaminoque didn't wait for permission, putting his palm on his forehead. Within moments the techniques Soru, Kami-e, and Geppou were added into his memory, the secrets to using them effectively also stored in his head. Yaminoque then handed Gerald Blizter a note, stating exactly where he had to go.. it was a very small island, nearby the Holy city of the marines. The note also stated that Karasu would give him his mission there, there was no ship for him to get on.. so being a fishmen would come in handy for this mission, he'd have to swim the entire way, ironic since the journy of getting there alone should be its own training.

"Alright Gerald, I expect you to reach the island when you can.. the scheduled date of the meeting is in while awhile, but with no ship or map other then that one, you might make it just on the nick of time.. you better hurry."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 pm

As Yaminoque placed his palm atop Gerald's forehead, he suddenly not only knew the techniques he had requested, but also how to use them efficiently, to his widened in surprise before listening to what the experienced assassin had to say.
As he finished, Gerald nodded and simply replied; "That I shall do sir, thank you for bestowing these abilities with such a unique gift.", and imediatly ran to the shore, leapt into the sea, and began swimming to towards the island he was meant to re-unite with his comrades at.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm

OOC: Youri, we agreed OOC that Youri never made it to the island, we'll stick to that, and with that said:

BY THE POWAH INVESTED IN ME, I HEREBY CLOSE THIS THREAD!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3