One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)   Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Axel had arrived to paradise the first half of the grand line. Unfortunately since he had no navigational skills axel grew lost finding himself way beyond the red line toward reverse mountain. His orginal destination was water 7 in hopes of buying a ship and forming a crew, but now that plan was a bust. Now Axel was sailing in a small sail boat looking for a navigator to help him sail. His travels lead him to Kyuka Island. Apparently this island was a large resort for people to take vacations which was the last place to find a prominent pirates. Axel ported his ship and decided to set shop and have a look around. He pulled out his pockets and it turned out he only had 500 beli left. Axel sighed "Well lets hope this will at least get me some decent sake." Axel made his way into the city looking for a bar.

Besides his ship, A group known as the Cricket pirates were also docked. These pirates were an infamous group of pirates that existed since the times of gold roger. Not only were they an experienced group but very dangerous. Despite being from the old days of piracy, these pirates have forgotten the old times. The lacked the honor and respect that the veterns possessed. The cricket pirates have been sacking and rading the surrounding the pirate crews and taking their treasures and aducting their nakama into theirs. First mate, Hopper, was watching the young pirate walk into island unsuspecting of the dangers to come.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)   Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 am

in one of the bars of the island a makeshift band had set up against one of the the walls in a slightly raised stage for entertainment in an oldschool version of "holding out for a hero". A tall man was doing vocals his rocker boots tapping keeping time on the stage. His back to the crowd, showing the Oda flower crest. His hair was long and platinum blond flowing down the back of his jacket in a shaggy ponytail topped off by a tall black top hat. Getting wildly into the music he swung around his front coming into view as the lights flashed off his Lennon shades. His beads and earrings swinging to the music as his bare mid drift swaying as he danced.

[Introduction box]
{Doctor, Gunslinger, Mercenary, Street fighter,}
{Doctor Basho "Drunken Doc" Oda}
Age 55 (looks 25)
{Bounty: 20,000,000}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)   Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 am

Axel walked into the bar on the island. It was banging with people drinking, singing, and dancing (rather drunkenly) to the singing of this one man on stage. Axel himself couldn't but join in the fun. He brought himself a case rum from the bar and began singing with people inside the bar. Most of the people inside were small time pirates looking for a good time and even some villages. Thanks to the man on stage. As the crowd was cheering on. The party was cut short. Hopper and his gang came into the bar. He took out his dual barrel pistol and began shooting at the roof immediately quieting the bar "Thank god that awful racket is over. I was starting to get an headache." Hopper and his men immediately began walking around toward the bar "Give your most finest liquor. This calls for a celebration for as of right now all of you will be joining the Cricket Pirates. We are taking in everyone in this bar." One man got up from his table

((Toshin Nagaski))
"Captain of the Shogun Pirates"
Bounty: 23,000,000

"You can't do that. Who the hell do you think you are? I refuse to abducted into ur crew...." At the moment Hopper threw a dagger into his heart before he finish his sentense. Then he threw five more with precise presion into his beating organ "Anybody else who objects? Hohohohohoho" The rest of the cricket pirates began to laugh with their first mate as they just killed. "Is there an doctor in the house? hohohohoho" Axel just sat there quiet still in shock on what was going on "hey listen guy I don't know what's going on but if you are in need of a captain I will be to take over." Hopper turned over toward the pirate next to him "You think you are funny smart ass?" He quickly slammed Axel's head through the bar table into the floor....
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)   Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 am

The scowl on Basho's face could chill the blood as the party atmosphere dissolved instantly, between the mans gunshot and his barks of. the place now being under the control of their crew. His eyes narrowed even more as hopper killed Toshin. Pulling his coat back he gave a grin Jackpot shot 10 gunshots were heard in rapid sucession shattering the silence of the bar one of them coinciding with the boys head going through the table. and 5 of hoppers gang on either side of him fell dead a bullet hole either through his heart or the center of his forehead. From the stage all could see the tall mans outstretched arm and the smoking gun in his hand. Spinning the chamber as he stepped down from the stage he inserted 10 new bullets quickly into the wheel. As his boots clacked until he was on floor level his pistol slung over his shoulder, he gave a grin as he spoke. " A warning to all party crashers The Doctor is in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)   Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:51 am

Hopper's men began falling down dead before they hit the ground "Oi what did u do them?" Hopper said looking at his men falling down like flies. He looked up to see that the man was packing a pistol "Thats impossible. I couldn't even keep track of th bullets. You think you are hot shit just because you can shoot. Well I got something to show u too. I'm an ability user. I ate the mato mato becoming the mark man." Hopper demonstrated his ability by throwing another dagger out the window only to have it come back into the bar hitting the debris where Axel was at. "Whoever I touch becomes marked and anything I throw will automatically fly towards them. Unless u want ur friend over there to be full of holes I suggest you surrender." Axel simply got out the rubble with the dagger in his shoulder. He pulled it out. Surprisingly he only came out with a few bruises and one scratch from the dagger. Hopper looked at the man in surprise "What the hell? how did u manage to get up so quickly?!!!" Axel looked at him in a serious hard looking face "Get out now." Hopper seeing he was outmatched ran out the bar in cowardly fashion. The crowd began to cheer and praise their two heroes even though the doc did most of the work. The bartender began giving out drinks for free for the occassion. Axel turned to his new friend and grinned "You are a great fighter. Its no mistake that we meet today mah friend. what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)   Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Two souls bind together in Destiny. The foundation of the Chainmail Pirates. (Yoma and me)
Page 1 of 1