One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Aboard the Ship Divinity Unholy looked at Ignis. "My Friend it is nearly time... My Scouts had been keeping an eye on Vincent and Amanda and from what they gathered. The first queen of Salmantha bore my child then tossed him away to the Steel village like ...trash. However those two stupid royal guards Fed him the greatest treasure of all The Liquid Steel Devil fruit. I should kill them both right now... But this could prove to our advantage. I will retrieve Holy and force him to join us! Even if me being his father is not enough I can threaten the lives of his Nakama.

"My Old friend Anubis who we saved from Derge had agreed to loan us a few of his divisions for our upcoming battle. My eyes and ears have heard and seen the actions of the Steel Village. They have grown far too powerful. I will not be able to conquer the grandline with them in my way. So a full scale assault will be in our best interest. Destroy them before they become far too powerful to deal with. Plus I dont think my friend Anubis would like this Iken fellow to become the Next Yonkou because thats clearly where he is heading... And that will be my position!!! The reasons for this war limitless."

Ignis nodded in agreement. "Then we can focus are forces on squashing the Marines they have gotten quite cocky recently for the amount of times they have failed in the past..."

Hell's Smile and Blood Ark trailed behind Divinity.

Aboard Hells Smile Vincent and Amanda were gearing up for battle by sparring with each other. Eric flint a newly recruited member started to practice his aim.

Aboard Blood Ark Fate was training the marine traitors before the battle. While Louis turned to the newcomer aboard his ship. "So I hear they call you Chusie? My Name is Louis Fredrick Welcome aboard!"

The Skypiea crimson eyes grew cold with distaste. "I am only here for revenge against Unholy. Keep your welcomes and your greeting to yourself. I could kill everyone on this ship in an instant so do not tempt me in any way Louis." Chusie stood up and walked down the blood Ark traveling down the many complex levels of the massive ship.

Louis frowned as Chusei left. "That bastard I command this ship... Oh well" Louis went back to the helm.

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 pm

keel listened intently to unholys conversation with ignis. 'a son, thats somthing I wouldn't expect.' he thought 'but, the steel village... thats quite a crew. doesn't sound like amandas one of his favorites ethier. well mister unholy, i don't quite like that. iken though, a pirate who unholy says could be one of the yonkou must be powerful... with a bounty to back it up could be trouble. quite interesting though how you want fo be a yonkou yourself, i wonder... can all that power be mine.' smiling to himself keel walked up too an elite and, making sure he was out of the captain's earshot, asked "you thier, what do you think of unholy?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:11 pm

The Salamthian Solder looked around to make sure no one was listening.
"What I think Comrade Keel is that this man kill our king years ago and soiled our Queen with his seed. Then has the nerve to comback and Marry the Princess. He doesnt bother to save her and she dies! Now were stuck with this giant of a bastard."

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:25 pm

"is this what most of the crew thinks of him?" keel asked. inside he was luaghing with triumph as pieces started falling into place, but he acted like he cared to keep on the soliders good side.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:30 pm

The solider nodded at Keel. "The Only one here who do not think so Is Eric Flint and Ignis. Other than that we only serve him to keep our counrty strong. If somthing happen to our new king our country would appear weak and unstable to the world. Pirates Marines everyone would attack Salmathia at a whim just because they could get away with it. Of Course Unholy could easily kill all of us. However I Hear rumors of a new member named Chusei. He and Unholy trained together in the Assasins guild before Unholy killed there master and stole the rust fruit. I hear Chusei only joined to get revenge for his Master and His Sister.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:44 pm

pulling out a handful of berri keel asked "horrible that you are forced into this, but if unholy had an..... accident and could no longer rule as king, and a powerful man with excessive amounts of berri stepped up to the title of king could he take the name?" 'this chusei character couold prove useful... I'll remember the name.' he then thought as he added three more coins to the ones in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:54 pm

The Solder frowned. "What it takes to rule is not Berri but power. A Noble and Just king is what everyone desires. But I also had heard there are two canditates that are looking to take Unholys place. Royal guards Vincent and Amanda Seek to Put Holy into power being of the bloodline. But I hear Holy has no interest of ruling. The Second would be Yonkou Anubis himself. Unholy had promised his land to him in event of his death. He had done this in order to gain acess of Anubises fleets for the upcomming war...

However Keel I would root for you. you seem like a well dignified man. I think you would be a great king."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 pm

keel acted surprised as he said in a shocked tone "m-me, thats very kind." he then handed the berri to the solider and continued. "here, please dont refuse it. but keep this little talk secret for me." giving a smile he said "but to tell truth, I'm no politician, but im pretty sure the other two are better choices than a warrior like me." saying goodbye and good luck keel walked away happy with himself, he had learned so much from one man he almost couldn't contain himself. the only thing left was to milk unholy for all he was worth for long as he could then finish him off, maybe have a witness to spread the word.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am

A Silvery blast lit the nights Sky as Steel blades rained Down upon The Unholy Pirates Ships.

Unholy rusted 4 long silvers of steel and Ignis turned 2 into fleash while a few guards were killed. Vincent and Chusei were able to parry the Silvers falling down upon there ship while Fate and Louis defended the last ship.

Holes were in all the ships but not major ones it mostly just pissed everyone off.

Unholy shouted "what the hell was that!"

A solder answered "Sir it Came from waters 7!"

Unholy pondered "How did we get attacked from such a far distance away..."

Amanda and Vincent knew all too well who was responsible. However doubted that it was on purpose.

Last edited by Unholy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:25 pm

(wasnt veronica killed)

keel looked at the falling blades before deflecting the ones heading for him with his scyth. gazing upon the damage he remembered somthing about the son of unholy being fed a devil fruit. 'could this have been him' he thought. hearing that the attack came from water seven he came to the conclusion. sighing keel looked to the other ships in the fleet.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:50 am

(OCC Misspell it was suppose to be vincent i fixed it)

The New arrival on UNholy's Left Shoulder a mysterious man dressed in black robed only his eyes sparkles a violet evil. Whispeirng in UNholys Ear said.
"This is the power of the Molten Steel Logia. If your plan works out you will be the most powerful feared pirate of all time"

Ignis looked over form Unholys right shoulder. "What plan is that?"

Unholy laughed "My friend you will soon find out. And we will crush all our competition and every last marine out there!!! MOahahhaahhahahaha!'

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:11 pm

(OCC thought it was somthing like that)

hearing unholy laugh keel decided to learn a bit more about this plan. walking up to unholy with his usual grin keel asked "so big guy, what about this war against the steel village, how do ya want me kill them? nice and slow, let them believe they can win and the snap thier necks, or get... creative?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:18 pm

UNholy looked at keel with Interest. "Hahaaha! I love how blood thirsty you are Keel thats my favorite thing about you! Ahahahahaha...."

Them getting a Seriously evil look on his face said. " Its best to slay them quickly and toy with the survivors.... However ill let it up to you. To decide. This War I want you to go all out. Once our new friend here helps me into True power we will be stronger than ever before! No one will ever be able to stand up to us ever again moahahahahahahahhaha!"

The mysterious man onc UNholys Left Cracked his knuckles in agreement.

Ignis still a little coinfused about the PLan turned to keel. "Hey Keel do you need a Muscles Enhancement in strength or speed?"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:38 pm

keel turned to ignis with a smile on his face. in his eyes you could tell he was planning sonthing. "no thanks ignis, the boss just told me I could go all out, with that kind of motivation i wont need a boost." turning to the hooded man he asked "hey ignis, what do you know about him?" thinking about his plans for the war he was truly worried about this man getting in the way. unholy had somthing in mind for this guy and that obviously meant he could be trouble.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am

Ignis scratched his Head. "Him I do not know sorry keel all i Know is Unholy needs him"

A Silvery Flare could be see off the Coast of water 7. Unholy shouted. "I See a sinking ship Eric go see who it is!"

Eric flint immideatly jumped into the water.

10 minutes later Eric dragged Holy L Black aboard.

Ignis Immediatly went to work try to remove the water from Holys Lounges.
After alote of Hard Work Holy was Stable. Holy could only mutter the following names. "Becky.... Alphonse..... Iken.....Drake......Sangjo...." Holy could only reapt those names over and Over.

Ignis turned to Unholy with a grave look on his face. "My Lord it seems like he lost way to much oxegen to his brain. The damage is unrepairable. "

Unholy Slamed his Fists on his Ship. "Damnit he was going to come with us and now this! I Curse the ones that did this to you my son. Becky iken drake Aplhonse and Sangjo will all pay with there lifes!"

The mysterious man walked next to Unholy. "Sire his brain may be damage but I would suggest changeing the plan to switching this his mindless body."

Unholy Still recked with sadness nodded. "Yes If we cant have my son fighitng by my side his pwer should not go to waste.

The Cloked man touched Unholy & Holy 'MIND SWITCH!!!!"

Unholy opened his eyes In Holy body as was Holy moved to UNholys Body. "Slay them both nowits time!"
The Soilders executed the mysterious man along with Unholys body where Holys mind was.

Holy started to overflow with power. "With this new body I will be unstopable! moahahaahhahahahahah!"

Ignis then used Muscle Memory. Growing Muscles in Unholys body. "There we go now your new body wont be fatigued too much when you use to old attacks." After several hours the Muscle memory was compelted.

"Thank you my friends.... Now if you all excuse me im off to train my new powers."

Unholy Black then spent the next few days getting use to His MOlten Steel powers

(OOC Thread Closed For the War Thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)   Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seious: Unholy Pirates Travel To Destiny (Closed)
Page 1 of 1