One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choose Your Own Adventure

Go down 
+13
Gael
Getsugaburi
WatersCalling
Zeldaman
Redmerv
"Fire Kid" Blake
antler
Layman Iconoclast
Rodoku
Cobdogred
Easy
Maxulus
Iggy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:45 am

(Oh hey there. You may have noticed that I haven't been updating this thread at all the past month or so, and I feel you deserve an explanation. A little over a month ago I started working full time, that's 8 or more hours a day 6 days a week, so that I could pay for college which I also attend during the week on top of work, not to mention finding my own place to live. Every and any moment I have to relax has been spent socializing or sleeping, so updating this adventure sort of got shafted. This doesn't mean, however, that I'm ending it here (because I'm having way to much fun with it) I'll just be changing my approach.
From now until my schedule clears up a bit I'll let you all post as many suggestions as you want, and you all vote for your favorite of the lot, you can vote or "like" as many as you want. The suggestion with the most votes is the one I will use the next time I sign on, no matter how silly or stupid it may be (yes, he can be the God Damn Avatar). With the amount of time between my activity, you should be able to come with some pretty funny stuff, and I should have fun drawing it. I hope to see what you've got next time, for now I'll leave you with this! VVV)

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6110

Thinking quick, you grab one of the errant nails and, using your teeth, you fashion a key! It's a bit crude and it cost you a few teeth, but it should do the t...

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6210

Oh wait!

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6310

The front door was right there in plain sight a few minutes ago. And it probably locks from the inside anyway. You were never trapped.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6410

FUCK!

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6510

You boot down the door into the open world, no closer to solving any of the many mysteries surrounding you. Perhaps that big elevator holds the key, figuratively speaking of course...

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6610

But fuck that noise, you've got bigger eggs to fry! Bigger, shinier eggs. You run off into the forest in search of the biggest tree you can find.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6710

This one will do. In this tree, there might be a jewel encrusted egg in a theoretical birds nest. That shit should be worth hypothetical bank!

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6810

You begin the ascent!

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa6910

This could take a while...

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa7010

But your determination pays off! You've made it to the top! You do a little dance to commemorate this momentous achievement.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa7110

But the achievement is only half as sweet as it's reward!

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa7210

Because there is a jewel encrusted egg in a literal birds nest! This shit is worth actual bank!

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Cyoa7310

Now to just climb down and OH SHIT! You've been accosted by a gigantic, non-hypothetical jewel encrusted bird! And it's out for blood. non-theoretical blood! That's what you get for deviating from your quest. Oh, why did you have to accept this ludicrous side quest? What will you do!?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:50 am

Tame the bird and become a gigantic, non-hypothetical jewel encrusted bird whisperer.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 am

STRIFE! STRIFE LIKE YOUVE NEVER STRIFED BEFORE... because you havent ever strifed before
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Grab the egg and throw it down the tree, the bird will surely want to save his offspring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Swallow the egg! Then that bird can't hurt you or it'd break the egg, and forty eight hours later you will have a slightly-less shiny but all the more fragrant treasure to sell. On the down-side, that bird will probably follow you until you have to answer nature's call.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am

Firebend the bird into a roasted turkey and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choose Your Own Adventure
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5