One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+3
Getsugaburi
Juphy
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 pm

"I fell! I think I'm bleeding!" Oniyuri said getting up as Quietly as she could, Moving to behind the door preparing for her next plan "The door wouldn't lock properly, so I think its open." Oniyuri knew the door wasn't locked, She hadn't locked it because it had been part of her plan to get away from the damned Marines. She had her Briefcase with her Poisons, She had her dagger in her Briefcase, her Katana was on her Hip ,And she had her Pistol. She was sure she could get away from them if she thinned out the amount of Marines by a few. Then all she would need to Do was Run. Lose the marines, And head back to her ship. Oniyuri waited behind the door, Her foot raised, ready to Kick it back at the Man when He entered.

(OOC: I still have my weapons and stuff Right? all I really care about is the Briefcase. Everything else can be replaced quickly)
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Rather then even attempt to dodge the ring blade Nick simply covered his body and blocked the blade flying toward him. As he was pulled toward the marine Nick used his sword to get in the middle of the ring blade and try to yank it out of his hand.

(edit: unforutetlly I won't be able to post for the next few days, maybe I will be able to once or twice but I can't post regularly)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Miles slash his ringblade down, letting the mans blade point down, then when the man was close enough with his left hand he gabbed a throwing knife, that was in his belt and pointed it at the mans neck, if the men would make one strange move he would put the knife in his throat. '' now give up, or I'll have to kill you, '' he said with a somewhat angry voice''

--

the man hurried to the bathroom door, waiting a few secconds before it not knowing what to do, then he decided to help the wounded girl, not seeing his comrades already fell on the ground, and the man outside didn't notice anything. he said '' I am coming in'' and opend the door after a knock

(soorry for late post, and y you have your weapons and stuff ))
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 am

Robert being hung over the deck even made his urge to puke bigger. He wanted another bottle but he knew it was enough.... But its so cold.... Its not like just 1 bottle would change anything... Robert tried to stand up but he just tilted over the deck falling into the water with a deep thumph. Swimming in the Ice cold water made him shout in suprise. ''Holy shit... holy shit this is cold as fuck...'' Robert quickly pulled himself up the dock. ''soaking wet he decided to walk tru town and find the others.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Miguel was enjoying himself with a nice drink of juice. He was relaxing at a bar, the bar was close to a supposed wedding that was taking place. Miguel was not attending, but he was still enjoying the juice he was given by the bartender.. it seemed he knew Miguel was not the type for alcohol just by looking at him (except maybe wine).

Minutes go by and a few people are rushing into the bar muttering words of marines fighting pirates, Miguel knew there was only one pirate crew on the island.. and he was the only doctor inside the crew. Putting on his fighting gloves, Miguel moved through the bar as fast as he could and ran in the direction of the marine battle. Once he arrived at the destination the man was muttering he looked around as clearly as he could, paying attention to details. In what seemed like many moments, he was able to see a marine with a dagger close to another pirates throat.. perhaps someone Miguel saw in the crew but neglected to pay too much attention to, after all.. he was usually in the bottom of the ship or in areas unseen by the crew on a daily basis.

Miguel took his muay-thai stance and moved towards the opponent of his, might-be, ally. He readied his fists in case he came at him.

"Mister Marine, I would appreciate it if you gently took your blade out of my possible comrades neck, he is after all still alive.. and I don't want him dead, not him.. or anyone."
Miguel made sure his voice was heard by the marine, and he wanted to make sure his ally would be fine, and possibly not dead at the position he put himself in. Trying to inch behind the marine might be fatal to his comrade, and that would put Miguel in an awkward position of healing his comrade and getting stabbed himself.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Behind the door Oniyuri waited for the Marine.. She heard the knock, and watched and listened as the door squeak open.. The door opened a Little bit, and then some more. Oniyuri waited to hear the first step signalling it would be time to kick. And when she heard it, She kicked the door as Hard as She could. She watched as the door slammed against the Marines Body and moved back to the Open Position..T he Marine seemed to be knocked out, But Oniyuri didn't want to stick around here for much longer.. Oniyuri started running.. She pulled out her Pistol and as she ran from behind the Door she almost slipped on the smooth Floor.. Oniyuri ran out of the Hallway and Onto the Deck of the Ship. Sprinting right past one of the Marines that was supposed to be watching her but was Supposedly sleeping. The Snow covered deck was slick and cold.. Oniyuri looked for her ways off the ship, And started sliding/running across the deck to the Most Obvious one.. The Ships deck wasn't much Higher than the Dock so Oniyuri thought she could Make it.. She pushed herself Over the Railing and Jumped onto the dock.. As she landed she felt a small twinge in her ankle and started running towards her ship... Somewhere in town.. If Oniyuri kept going the way she was. She would find the Ship.. She just hoped she wasn't being Followed.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Boat

the marines didn't notice as the girl got away the 3 man laying unconcious in the room, and the fourth older man just slept, there were no more guards on the small marine frigate, since they wre out fighting in the town the other marines didn't know how the girl looked, except for captain Miles.

Town

Miles was fighting the man with the chains but got the upperhand,then a few marines backed him up putting guns against the mans head, preparing to cuff them then another marine ran up to miles who saw another person apear, the man gave miles his ringed blades that lay on the ground ''captain g-go get him, we will keep this man in custody'' the young marine said nervous .

Captain Miles razor accepted his swords happily and looked at the person who appeared in front of him, a man wearing gloves, talking about killing ''no one is going to die here, just to put pirates who plunder in jail, nothing more'' he said smiling as he side stepped using soru to dodge the mens attack, Miles felt the strain from the earlier battles, but he had some endurance, he know he could do it, he had hoped for some more reinforcements, he didn't know how big the pirate crew would be and the members he fought untill now had some skill. Miles started spinning his blades waiting for the mans next attack
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 am

[[Jack]]

He was still walking around the wedding talking to random people, he couldnt find the girl anywhere. Jack then sat down on the chair and watched. A wedding huh? A Wedding would have been nice, it was better than his parents , his father the ship captain and his mother the cabin girl. She still accepted it, and died proudly knowing that i was that mans son. Jack had accepted his father too and the weirdness of their relationship. He was treated like a cabin boy but when Jack really thought about it, his father had often tutored him in how to captain a ship, how to read and write and how to earn money and food. But that was the extent of their relationship. There were no birthday parties, nor grand presents, nor family gatherings. There was fighting , pillaging and pirating. That was mostly it. Jack then caught a glimpse of the girl, he walked up to her "Hey..... whose wedding is this again? I talked to a few people, but they asked too many questions about who i am..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 am

Miguel made himself into his Muay-Thai stance. He had prepared himself for the battle that was about to go into action, he did not think he was prepared for such a battle.. but the marine was hurt, probably from the man he was fighting, the odds were now more even for Miguel. Miguel had his dream, to become a world renowned doctor and a fighter.. and he was not going to let that dream die. With both hands in a semi-boxing like motion, he prepared himself for an attack or a counter.. the enemy seemed to be capable of manipulating blades like an extension of his own arm, this gave him reach above Miguel and a dangerous conclusion if Miguel was to be cut too many times.

Miguel immediately took his taekwondo stance and readied himself for the battle that was about to unfold. In this stance his speed had boosted, it made Miguel capable of running a mile in 4 minutes. Miguel readied his legs, and in a second after hopping in place he ran towards his new enemy. Miguel jumped in the air and punched the enemy ignoring the blades that would cut a normal man.

What the opponent did not know, is that Miguels entire arm was as hard as steel. Capable of stopping swords easily. Miguel's arm stopped the sword and continued to move towards the enemies face. Miguel was attempting to knock him out, and a surprise like this one should be enough to land a blow to the enemy. In reality the fact that the enemy was moving the blades about in a circular motion meant he would not have expected someone he just met to drive right into them, the speed alone would be enough to cut right through the arm of the person that was putting his arm in there, but in Miguel's case, to most peoples surprise, the blade only stopped when it touched him.

"By punching your Frontal Bone the shock alone would be enough to put you into temporary trauma, it will not kill you.. but you will be knocked out.. when you wake up, a headache is common in these instances."

While Miguel punched the opponent he swept his leg underneath the opponent, another one of his techniques designed to break the stance of the person he was fighting, ultimately the opponent would trip if the leg managed to get to his feet. The sweep happened after the punch to the face, with the taekwondo stances extra boost the kick would be much stronger then usual, tripping someone twice the size of Miguel easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Nika smiled as she noticed that Jack might be feeling slightly out of place, but she didn't want him to be uncomfortable or anything, after all he was now her captain and she wanted him to be comfortable and happy. When he tugged on her arm she stared at him with her pale blue eyes seeing through him. He told her about the first mate or something like that, Nika wasn't paying much attention because she was wondering something, she couldn't remember what it was anymore though. Nika smiled and nodded. She was about to tell him something when he asked who was getting married, that got her excited again.

"Oh, well you see. This is the wedding party for my sister, I planned everything you see, and even made the food. So yeah, that's why I felt like I had the right to bring you here, we could have hid in my restaurant but it was right besides the place you guys were fighting at" Nika explained while smiling. "And as for your... I mean, the first mate, I guess we should rescue her, but don't you think we should wait a little for things to calm down?" she asked Jack tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm

[[Jack]]

Jack grunted as he nodded to the girl. So it was her sisters wedding eh. That sounded like a nice family get together all right. He then ate some of the food, he had been eating since earlier "You made this food? It truly is an amazing feast when i saw it.... the lads at the ship wouldnt mind meals like this at all........ why do you want to leave your home?" Jack asked this as a passing interest, in fact he didnt actually want to ask her the question, but he wanted to know why such a sweet looking girl, would want a harsh life like that of the sea.

[[Commander Sebastian]]

Commander Sebastian then appeared, his blonde hair and his casted arm he arrived right when Miguel was facing off with Captain Miles. "CAPTAIN!!! We will handle this.... me and my men!!!" He was accompanied by a man wearing glasses. He was scribbling in his notebook "Interesting.. Muay Thai stance... commander, he seems very physically strong......"

[[Lieutenant Chujoro "Fighting otaku" Sendoh]]
[[Under Commodore Sebastian]]

Sebastian then removed his coat "We already sent Skrit after the girl... she wont get far...."

[[Skrit following Oni]]

The masked man was following Oni, trying to keep with her speed. He jumped and twirled right in front of her. "I AM THE HERO OF JUSTICE, THE MASKED WARRIOR!!! SKRIT RAMZY!!!!!" He was masked and evenly muscular. He wasnt too big, but was very agile looking. He wore a wrestler mask and his marine uniform.

[[Lieutenant Skrit "Night Stalker" Ramzy]]
[[Under Commodore Sebastian]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Nika giggled while blushing, even if she was complimented for her cooking all the time she was still not used to it. "Thanks, captain" she said with a shy smile, and then thought about Jack's question. Of course he would ask that, thought Nika, and she knew exactly the answer. "Well you see, my goal is to become the best cook ever, apparently I'm near accomplishing my dream but I still feel like I'm lacking something. My teacher, the one who taught me the art of cooking, was one of the best at cooking as well. And he told me that I had to know new cultures, new people, new places, for my cooking to be complete, to be perfect. I thought about joining the marines but then I didn't like the idea, it just didn't seem good enough. And being a pirate would be better, yes there are many dangers out there but I think that if I train enough, I'll be able to do it just fine. And as a pirate I have at least more freedom, if you know what I mean" Nika explained to Jack while smiling.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:06 pm

[[Jack]]

Jack huffed and then finally let out a loud chuckle as he laughed holding his face. This girl was very ambitious by the looks of things and Jack couldnt believe his good fortune when he stumbled upon this girl. He could see the fiery passion in her eyes when she spoke about cooking. He could feel her desire as she told him . It was something Jack could relate to.

For the longest time he had followed his fathers dreams and had lived the existence of the cabin boy of a shichibukai crew. It was a hard but rewarding time. Through it all Jack managed to learn so many new things about the world and meet so many people in the world due to his occupation. Thanks to that he knew the world better, but it never gave him satisfaction. Not like the satisfaction he felt when he first created his crew. Jack smiled sidely and then clapped his hands "Well then lass... a pirate you shall be... my crew may be a rowdy bunch.... but i guarantee ya, you wont fine no finer men in all of the grandline of the new world itself!!! By the way, where is your sister ... or your father or mother? " Jack had been refraining from telling her about the dangers they would be facing right now and with what he did back at his home island, he didnt want to ruin the good vibe he had been feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Nika smiled bright at Jack's words, they were so nice and kind of funny, the way he spoke was funny as well, but it was nice, at least Nika liked it. She nodded and really appreciated that Jack welcomed her to the crew, she didn't want to impose herself or anything, even if it might have looked like that, and she was happy about everything he had said. Now that Jack asked, she had no idea where her mother or sister were, her father must have been drinking something in the bar or something like that, but she had no idea where the rest was. She looked through the crowd and got to see her sister, Anna, dancing with her husband.

"My sister is over there dancing with her husband, I have no idea where my mother or father are, but why are you asking Jack?" She looked at him interested in what he had to say, after all, why would he be interested in knowing where her family was? Maybe he wanted to present himself... Maybe he would tell them that she wanted to be a pirate and she was going to leave them to go with him and his crew. She honestly didn't know how her family would react, she just hoped that they would accept her decision, after all that's what they usually do.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Miles was suprised when the man jumped before him and stopped the circulation of his blades with his bare arms, Miles grabbed the back of the blades and stared for a bit, he already saw a leg moving towards his feet, and a fist towards his head,

Miles had a plan he would step back and crouch then use soru at high speed to headbut the men, his attacks would miss and the man would be caught offguard, then he heard an interuption '' captain Miles we're taking over'' a familair voice said, it was a marine commander he forgot his name,

Before miles knew the fist was almost in his face, but in an instant Miles was able to put his blade infront of the punch, knowing it wouldnt hurt the man, but miles wouldn't get punched, then he felt that a leg landed on his, making him trip, it looked a bit silly but it was to minimize damage, he stood up and jumped back at high speed

He then headed to the commander '' thanks for helping, I will head after their captain '' he said, panting from his earlier fights, Miles jumped in the air using geppou leaving the man in the marines hands looking for the captain of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Miguel looked around, and witnessed the other marines were looking to capture Miguel, in usual situations Miguel would stay and fight till his hearts content.. but he was outnumbered, and worse two unknown enemies had appeared. Miguel had little choices in that instant, and he chose the later one that came to his mind.. he had to run to warn his captain. Miguel immediately went into his taekwondo stance, pumping himself up by jumping in place, and ran the opposite direction. He was now capable of running a mile in 4 minutes.

He ran the opposite direction as the enemies, and moved quickly through the town he was in. He was trying desperately to find his captain before the marine did.. the one that new how to move rather quickly. He had a bad feeling about this.

While running he spotted a familliar site, the First mate of the crew was being chased by a bigger man.. one that looked muscular and with a mask on him. Miguel tried to follow behind him, and was getting closer to them slowly. The man looked very physically fit, which was.. very interesting to Miguel. He had to watch at how the fight would continue, it was probably impossible for him to catch up right away.. they were both running quickly, and it would take Miguel some time to catch up.

"Oni!! Watch out for the man in the mask!!"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Oniyuri put her pistol away as she was running towards the ship, She had assumed that she wasn't being followed after running for a while and Not hearing yelling or Gunfire.. Finally... No more Marines Oniyuri thought for a moment.. She relaxed as she was running until she heard a Yell from Behind. She turned her head Backwards and It was another crew member warning her of a man in the mask.. Oniyuri hadn't even noticed the man Yet.. But he when Oniyuri looked back he was Spinning and Jumping around in front of her.. Oniyuri slid to a stop on the Slick ground Before she Stuck her Arms out to her sides.. "It's too bad you had to go up against me Mr.Hero" Oniyuri said as her Hair began to Grow Longer and twirl around before surging towards The Marine and Attempting to stop his movement by entangling his legs.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

[[Jack]]

Jack looked across to Nikas sister and her husband dancing , that was a nice sight to see. The couple seemed to be very happy with one another and seemed to be planning for the future already. A happy future eh? That wasnt a pirates life.. it was a hard life, no one knew this more than Jack himself. But he wasnt going to let that get in the way of getting a first rate cook on his ship. Jack could hear some commotion elsewhere, but he didnt want to leave the wedding without Nika. He then looked to Nika "I was hoping we could leave soon.... i dont want to meet your family or anything.,... i mean they would be pretty darn blasted angry if they met the sailor who was pulling you away from your peaceful safe life...."

[[Commander Sebastian and Choujoro]]

they were running and trying to catch up with Miguel. The guy was definitely pretty fast. Eventually however, they came to a intersection and couldnt decide where to go. Chojouro was just laughing as they stood confused while Commander Sebastian was puzzled "Why are you laughing!!! We let him get away!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!" Chojouro then grinned "He just ran!! Didnt fight or anything, thats amusing, well not too bad for a guy who knew Muay thai, i thought he was actually going to fight, shows this one has brains"

[[Skrit Ramzy vs oni and Miguel]]

Nightstalker say the hair grow and immediately did a backflip and roll towards a building , he climbed up the building by jumping and finally landing on the top watching. This girl knew Life Return? That was amazing, that was a rare skill , even amongst marines, how did a girl like this manage to master such intricate skills "I see.... you can control your hair... my goodness villains these days!!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Miguel finally caught up to Oni once she stopped in place to entangle the guy with.. her hair? The women also knew life return like Miguel, but hers was a much different form.. and unlike Miguel's, hers was willingly activated. Miguel stood next to her, still not panting.. this seemed like nothing to his stamina, he could do much more running then this. He heard the remark of a villain from the opponents lips, this was indeed something that confused Miguel.. why would the person be a villain if Miguel was allways on the good side? She never identified herself as one, so this had to be untrue.

Miguel was still innocent and unaware of the outside world, he was used to the Noble house and college he was raised in, so the outside world was almost like a fantasy for him. Miguel looked straight at the man, whom was now on top of a building.

"You are a liar, she is not a villain, YOU ARE THE VILLAIN!!"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

Oni giggled as the man jumped away and on to the roof. This was one of the two situations Oni had thought out that would work for her. Situation one, The man getting tangled in her hair. And Situation two. Him dodging and Giving her a chance to run! Oniyuri watched for a moment as the Man called her a villain. She Pulled out her Katana and sliced off the excess hair. With the hair out of her way, Oniyuri took off down the street. Miguel! Follow me! Oniyuri yelled back to Miguel as she ran down the street towards the Boat. At least when she got to the boat she would have a little more Power. When running down the road Oniyuri saw the Ship coming into View Perfect She thought. Cannons Oniyuri really didn't want to drag out the fight. And If the man insisted on fighting Oniyuri would probably end up firing Cannons at him and Destroying the Docks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 pm

[[Skrit vs Miguel]]

Skrit dashed after Miguel as Oni ran shouting "you wont escape heathen villain!!!" Skrit aimed a kick to Miguels head from the rooftop, the masked man was aiming to clamp down at least one of these pirates in order to lead them to the others. Nightstalker decided that this would be Miguels role.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Miguel instinctively jumped out of the way, rolling on the ground and standing up. Where he was before laid a hole on the ground, if the kick would've connected with Miguel there was no guarantee he would have survived. Miguel immediately took his usual Taekwondo stance, immediately assuming the Marine was trying to defeat the crew.. and hurt the man that seemed to have disappeared. Miguel had put two and two together, and found out he was in trouble. He hasn't fought in awhile, this opponent will be something he will enjoy fighting. His speed was admirable, and his strength the strongest Miguel had seen, this was the battle he was hoping for.

Just as Oni ran Miguel tried to yell at her, she had to understand that the captain was in trouble.. there was a marine going after him, one that dodged Miguels attack with ease.

"Oni! TELL OUR CAPTAIN HE IS IN TROUBLE HURRY!! I'll hold this marine off.. he's mine."

Moments after he spoke, he started bouncing in place to make his taekwondo stance official. The opponent had to lose.. he just had to, and Miguel would have to use every bit of his strength to make that happen. Miguel put himself in a countering position, and waited for the opponents next move.. he had to make sure he knew the opponents way to fight, and possible his weakness.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 pm

[[Nightstalker vs Miguel]]

Nightstalker ran and did a moonsault right before Miguels taekwando stance. He then dropped vertically and used Miguels shoulder as he did a hand stand on Miguels shouders. He then twisted his leg around the nect of Miguel to try and pull him down into a headlock, one of wrestlings most famous moves.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Miguel noticed the opponent moving quickly towards Miguels shoulder, his speed managed to put himself on the shoulder of Miguel and allowed him to putt his legs around Miguels neck. With that, the opponent started to put mMguel on a choke hold.. but Miguel seemed to not drop to the ground. With his enemies legs around his neck, Miguel thought it all be over. But he quickly realized his body was still standing up, in other words Miguel was stronger then he remembered. His opponents weight didn't seem like enough to put him down. Using the opponents own move against him, Miguel put both of his hands on the opponents legs, holding them while at the same time making sure he had breathing room. In this position the opponent had his back to Miguels legs, which could only mean one thing... the spinal cord was in the perfect position.

Miguel was now the holding the opponent in mid-air, thanks to both of his legs wrapping around his neck and Miguels hands reassuring they would stay that way. Miguel positioned himself in his Taekwondo stance, although it was hard with his hands occupied and the weight on his shoulders. Miguel quickly shot his leg upwards, and tried to strike the enemy right in the spinal cord region, removing him of his movement, and (if Broken) can lead to death. The kick was with his knee, and is usually powerful enough to send an opponent flying 10 feet, along with Miguels added power of strength it would be longer, but with both of his hands holding the opponent down it would make the opponent feel all of that shock without flying in the air, increasing the damage done.

"Did you know.. the spinal cord is much more important then most people know, if broken.. the reality of you walking will be a dream.. untreatable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Nika nodded, she understood what he was talking about, completely. She didn't think they would agree right away and they would probably say nasty things to Jack, something that she didn't want to happen. So she smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I understand what you mean, and as for leaving soon, I guess we can do it right away... but I was thinking, can I talk to my sister before I leave? I think it's something I got to do. And don't worry, I'm not going to tell her that I'm leaving or anything, but I just feel like there are some things that I should say before I leave, if you understand what I mean" she told Jack while looking around, he sure stood out slightly from the wedding, but nothing too noticeable, after all, the place was pretty crowded and if marines did come to check, he wouldn't be found.

Nika was thinking about what she was going to say to her sister while waiting for Jack's response, after all she wanted to tell her to tell everyone that she loves them, and she was going to tell her that she hoped she would have a happy, bright, future with her husband and everything, but how would she be able to do it without Anna suspecting about her departure? It sounded like something difficult to do because her sister had always been really smart and she doubted she wouldn't catch on, that she was going to leave, possibly forever. It was something Nika had to do carefully and think about it really well, so she made no mistakes. She hoped Jack would approve of her saying some last words to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next