One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+3
Getsugaburi
Juphy
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 am

''CAPTAIN MILES!!'' a marine yelled when captain Miles looked over his shoulder a somewhat bulky man was yelling, Miles was in thoughts what would be there, he was hunting the captain what could be important enough to bother him, Miles jumped down from the air landing right before him, when the bulky man looked suprised and gave him a den den mushi

''hello'' Miles said on a slightly irritated tone, a voice told him to leave his curent location and to set sail for the homebase of the cp 9 a secret and revived marine organisation, Miles was honoured and knew he shouldn't let them wait, he patted the bulky marine, on his shoulder and thanked him '' then I'll be off '' he said, jumping in the air.

Miles Razor leaving thread out to join the cp9
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

[[Nightstalker vs Miguel]]

Nightstalker was beaten now before he could do much. He knew all that fact, luckily this would leave permanent damage as Nightstalker found himself thoroughly beaten. Commander Sebastian arrived and yelled "GET THE HELL OFF HIM!!!!" Chojourou was watching from a distance "Hmmm... that is quite painful.... 30 points for medical knowledge and 20 points for use of martial arts"

[[Jack with Nika]]

Jack wasnt trying to impatient, but in the distance he could hear sirens and alot of movement. Jack was getting slightly nervous that his crew might be in danger, or even worse, that his ship was in danger. But still Jack kept calm so that he could get Nika on his ship, cause if she didnt , he might not be able to find a quality cook in his travels for a long while. Jack then nodded and decided the best way to do it was for her to speak to her sister "Very well, i dont want to hurry you anyway lass, i am not abducting you or anything, go ahead and talk to your lovely sister, also" Jack then handed a funny looking coin to Nika, it wasnt money, but it had a special engraving on it , it was one that said ' Love and Life forever' It was a special coin in his hometown given to people who got married or when children were born.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Miguel got scared suddenly, there were two others now going his way. After Miguel had dealt the blow to the man he immediately went in the opposite direction of the two marines, heading towards the ship. While he was running away Miguel managed to yell the situation, it was an old habbit for him to explain what was wrong with the opponent.

"His Spinal cord was broken! He won't be able to move for the rest of his life, just put him in a wheelchair and he'll be alright!"

Miguel ran in the direction of the ship, leaving the marines to take care of the man he defeated. The man had severely underestimated Miguel, and he paid with his bodies mobility. The thing he held precious the most by showing off, was taken from him.. Miguel almost felt guilty, but he was the villain in Miguels world.

After minutes of running Miguel managed to find the ship they docked in, but saw Oni was still on the ship.

"YOU HAVEN'T WARNED OUR CAPTAIN OF THE MARINE!!!" Miguel was almost freaking out, the captain was still in an area he didn't know, and worst of all.. the marine was heading his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

Nika smiled warmly at Jack and nodded, she knew that the coin was meant to be for Anna, she read what the coin said and she couldn't help the fact that her smile became brighter, Jack was a nice guy, she knew it because of this simple act, it was really nice really. "I'll be right back, I promise" she said before disappearing into the crowd, trying to make her way towards her sister.

While she pushed people around kindly, trying to be gentle; Nika tried to think about what she was going to tell Anna, of course it would be something simple and nothing that would make her sister panic, but she still wondered if she was going to be able to disappear from their lives just like that, it seemed so surreal, but it was real! Nika sighed as she finally reached her sister. She tapped her sister's husband's shoulder and smiled warmly. "Do you think I can talk with the bride for a second?" she asked and he nodded while smiling. "Of course" he said, then inclined to kiss his wife before leaving. "He's such a sweetheart" commented Nika with a smile to Anna.

Anna smiled back and nodded, he indeed was, and she knew that was what her sister was thinking. "Yeah, do you need something from me, sister?" Anna asked while hugging Nika. Nika sighed heavily while hugging her sister tightly. "What's wrong Nika?" Anna asked slightly worried about how her always happy sister was acting, she had been weird since the morning but those were the worries about making the party bad, but now that everything was going perfectly, she wondered what was making her sister act like this.

Nika stopped hugging Anna and turned to stare at her. "You know, I've always dreamed about going around the world, meeting new people and knowing new places? So that I would be able to become the best cook in the world, it's something necessary. And I think I'm old enough, and mature enough to do it. So please Anna, understand that I have to leave now. I don't know if I'll ever be back, so I need you to know that I love you, and everyone, I love this island, the people in it, the winter, the cold, I love the restaurant, our family, the warmth everyone gives off. I don't know if I'll ever feel it again, but I just want to accomplish my dream, I hope you understand that. I love you sister, please don't try to stop me" she said with shinny eyes, they were shinning because of the un-shed tears.

Anna nodded, herself being in the verge of crying, but she had to be strong, this was the path her little sister had chosen, just like she had chosen to get married to the guy she loved and everything. "I won't stop you, Nika. I understand if you want to follow that path, it is just what you feel like you need to do, and maybe you're right. I just wish you the world's happiness and that you will indeed accomplish your goal" when she had finished her little speech she kissed Nika's forehead, one tear got away and rolled down her cheek, yet she was smiling because she had known that this was going to happen eventually, it was only understandable. Still, she hadn't been completely prepared, and she was losing her best friend, her little sister, her little counselor.

Nika nodded, she knew that Anna would understand. She hugged Anna once again, she couldn't help it, she loved her sister, a lot. "Oh, the guy I'm going to leave with told me to give this to you" Nika said while handing the weird coin to Anna, who looked at her confused. Nika shrugged, she had lied though, he hadn't actually told her that the coin was for Anna, she somehow felt like it was though. She was going to miss her sister so much, even if she annoyed her, got her in trouble and everything, it was her sister, her older sister, her protector, the person that would tell her parents that she was the one who did wrong just so Nika would get away, the person that had to stand all the pranks Nika played on her, the one that loved her even if everything bad happened to her because Nika's fault. She just was going to miss her best friend. "You know, Anna, you will always be my sister, my best friend, one of the most important people in the world for me. Nothing will ever change that" she commented while hugging her sister again.

Anna smiled and hugged her back. "I know" she whispered to Nika, and then when Nika pulled away she knew that it was goodbye. She kissed her cheek and with that Nika left, sure her heart felt heavy but she was happy, she had made her understand about her goal, and that she was proud of everything. She had told her that she loved her, and everyone, and that that was never going to change. She had made her point, and that was enough for Nika. She smiled as she approached Jack again, wiping her tears quickly while smiling brightly at him.

"Shall we go now?" she asked him while tilting her head to the side slightly. Bye normal life, hi life as the cook of a pirate crew!... Now that I think about it, I'll need to learn how to fight as well. Oh well, Nika thought while waiting for Jack's response.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 am

[[Jack and Nika]]

Jack grinned as Nika walked back, it seemed that she had a heart to heart talk with her elder sister. For some reason family stuff always touched Jacks heart, maybe cause his family was so unusual. Immediately Jack laughed and then pointed to the path before them to the ship. "Shall we run to the ship your ladyship? Im sure my miserable cog headed crew have already landed us in the deep crapper!!" Jack was already beggining to run when he picked up and carried Nika as well. This way they would be able to move faster.

[[The marines]]

"Sir, we have identified that their ships are near the docks!!!" One of the marines were talking to Commander Sebastian who was tending to Nightstalker. Sebastian gritted his teeth "He crippled one of my men...." Then the other marine stood up "Sir, if i may, there are devil fruit users at HQ who can heal him ... this is not a permanent injury,especially if we can mend some of the major tissue now!!!" Sebastian then sighed in relief "Ok then, good, now listen the rest of you!!! Head down there with rifles, and then get the other ships to head for the docks, we are going to TRAP THE BASTARDS!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Nika nodded enthusiastically. "Yes we shall, captain!" she screamed while punching the air, she didn't want to worry Jack with her insecurities, she knew that he probably was aware that she didn't know how to fight, at all. Yes, Nika carried two guns but she didn't really even know how to use them properly, so if she had to fight she would more than likely lose. Then suddenly, before she could even register what was going on, Jack picked her up and carried her while running. She screamed slightly, hoping that no one had noticed it. Nika sighed.

"Captain! I know how to run, you don't have to pick me up and carry me sheesh" she complained but she doubted that Jack cared, or that he would listen to her to start with. Sighing in defeat she stared at the wedding, it was becoming smaller, she was possibly never going to see those people again, her loved ones. It was the price she had to pay to accomplish her dream so Nika regretted nothing, besides, maybe the crew would eventually become her family too, who knows she might fall in love eventually as well. The image of Anna with her husband played in her mind, she smiled and shoo'ed it away, she didn't want to think about sad things. "Anyhow, Captain, what are we going to do once we get to the ship?? Like, where are we heading now? What island, I mean" she said trying to make conversation with said guy, she hoped that he wouldn't ignore her and just continue running. She felt kind of embarrassed about being carried, it looked kind of weird, just a little.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 pm

[[Jack and Nika]]

Jack soon saw the Elizabeth appear when the docks were on sight.Nika was complaining about being carried but ignored this particular remark. He then yelled "THERE BE ME VESSEL!!!!!" The elizabeth was a beautiful ship as it stood in dock, but Jack knew he had to hurry. He could see marine officers enclosing on the dock area. Jack then ran enclosing to his ship. He realised he couldnt get to the ship and keep Nika in tact at the same time. He then cursed "Ok lass, im sorry, but its time to fly!!!" He threw Nika at the ship, hoping she would land somewhere soft, as his arms grew into scissors and he swept across the enemy, slicing them causing them to bleed. The marines were shocked "HE IS A DEVIL FRUIT USER!!!! FIRE FIRE!!!" Jack licked the bloods off his blade hands, he was ready to get out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Nika admired the ship, but before she could say anything about it she was thrown towards it. Her mouth opened widely while she stared in horror at the wood of the ship that was coming closer, but she got to surpass it and land softly on the deck, who was she kidding, she landed roughly on the deck. With a groan she sat there. "What the fuck..." she muttered under her breath while she mentally cursed at her captain. What the hell was wrong with him, he was throwing and carrying her around, pushing her around, like if she was a doll! But no, Nika Kron was nothing like a doll! And her butt hurt from the rough landing! She pouted and saw that the captain was fighting the marines, but she knew that if she tried to help him, she would only trouble him, so she laid on the deck, trying to not be noticed, and stayed there in silence, wishing that her captain didn't think of her as a doll that he could throw around as he liked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Miguel watched in the distance. Many marines had shown up and started to surround the vessel, Miguel was starting to get a bit worried. They did not declare themselves enemies, yet they had the same marine uniform as the man that attacked Miguel. Upon a closer look he saw that they had guns, not the best thing to fight against when your a close distance fighter. Miguel sighed, not knowing how well this was going to end for the crew. Within moments the captain had shown up running in their direction, he had a girl on his arms... in Miguels head the only reason a women should be in that exact position, was if the two were married. Miguel waved at the captain, unaware of the magnitude of the danger he was in. In his mind, he now knew what was taking the captain so long.

"Captain! Why didn't you tell me you were getting married!! I wanted to hold the diamond crusted ring!!" Miguel didn't know that diamonds weren't necessary for a ring, but since he was once part of an extremely rich family, and a rich society.. it was a given that the rings all have some kind of impeccable jewel on them, mostly diamonds. Miguel watched him throw the women on the ship, he noted that pirates probably treated their wives differently.

Miguel looked at the hordes of marines coming their way, and remembered something... he had no idea how to drive a ship, and worst of all... he didn't enjoy pasta in the island!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Jack was laughing as he opened a path for Miguel "Dont get cheeky SCALLYWAG!!! the lass is our new cook, now get your hallowed carcass on my ship and lets GO, where is Miss Oni? She will have to comandeer the vessel so we can get the hell out of here!!!" Jack went back to hacking and slashing through foes,he looked over to see if Nika was ok, he didnt like throwing her like that, but he had no choice in the matter, it was the only way to reach the ship. Jack then sliced one more before looking to Nika "You alright lass? Sorry about the throw, by the way, meet Miguel, he is the ships doctor!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

She heard someone commenting that they were married, Nika laughed at that, she couldn't help it, it wasn't because of Jack or anything like that, no quite the contrary though, Nika thought that Jack was good looking and everything... it was just that he was a pirate captain, (such a hypocrite because she was a pirate herself), and he had pushed her around like a doll! Which reminded her about it, she glared at Jack. "As if I would get married with someone who pushes me around like a doll!" she exclaimed, to anyone it was obvious that she was annoyed.

Then Jack presented the man as the ship's doctor, Miguel. "It's nice to meet you, Miguel. I'm Nika Kron, and I'm indeed the new cook for this crew! I hope you will like my cooking!" she said enthusiastically while smiling brightly at Miguel, but then she glared at Jack and stomped on the floor while walking until she was in front of him.

She poked his chest in a menacing way. "Do you think I'm a doll? Do you think you can push me and throw me around? I mean, sure you're my captain and everything but you can't just throw me into a ship! Of course I'm not fine! I landed on my butt! And it hurts! And I don't accept your apologies! Hmph! Don't you ever carry me around like a doll! I can walk, and as for throwing me around, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" she lectured him while poking his chest again, she didn't like being pushed around and even less being thrown around, like seriously what was wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Miguel blinked several times, so they weren't married? Then what was the reason for his picking her up like that? According to her he was treating her like a doll, which made Miguel think of the expensive toys girls received back on his island. He tried to picture her as one of those dolls, but it was hard.. he'd have to imagine her without moving, white skin, and a weird dress covering her down to her ankles. When Miguel looked ahead of him, he saw several marines making their way towards the captain and the women. Whom was apparently the cook. Miguel was focused on two things, one was that the marines were on their way and getting really close to the crew.. the second thing, was that if she was a cook.. then she could make pasta!

Miguel ran towards her, already on the ship, and took out his hand to be shaken, his eyes seemed to have the picture of pasta.

"Do you happen to know how to make pasta?" Miguel tried to sound as mature as possible, but inside he was very much excited.

((Miguel is in the ship, and is ignoring the marines.. his attention is focused on the possibility of eating pasta in the crews ship.))
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Oniyuri had reached the only a little before everybody else, She was surprised at how fast Miguel defeated that man.. And she was Glad that Jack was back on the ship.. Now she wouldn't have to take responsibility if the ship was destroyed.. before Jack had arrived Oniyuri had prepared the Cannons and ordered the crew to be ready to leave at any moment.. This was perfect.. They could leave and Oniyuri wouldn't have to deal with marines for a while longer. It seemed that Miguel was occupied with his own thoughts.. Jack was fighting Marines, And the new Girl had begun whining. Oni sat on the railing and watched as Nika approached Jack.. She poked him and Spoke in an angry tone... Oniyuri just wanted to leave! "HEY GIRL! We understand you didn't like being thrown onto the ship! So stop whining before I have to silence you! Oniyuri yelled as she pulled her pistol and loaded it... "Also! Get on the ship! I want to leave now!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 am

if Jack was paying attention to most of things Nika said, he would feel bad, but at this moment he just grumbled and fought the marines who were trying to shoot him. Jack wasnt a superhuman fighter but his devil fruit had been the great equalizer here. He blocked more shots and then closed in "Ok ok, fine, i wont throw you again, Oni, less chatter more sailing lass, we need to get out of these waters ASAP!!" Jack was covering Onis entrance into the ship so she could take the helm, he knew he had to hold it till Miguel lifted anchor and Oni cleared the Elizabeth for take off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 am

Nika was completely ignored by Jack, something that didn't make her happy at all, she scowled and narrowed her eyes but soon her sour expression turned into one of joy as Miguel approached her, appearing right in front of her and asking her if she knew how to make pasta. Of course she knew, and she was glad that someone had care about her being the cook and everything, even if he was trying to sound serious and mature, she could see that Miguel was slightly childish at least when it come to this, she giggled a little about that thought.

Nika nodded. "I do in fact know how to make pasta, and multiple kinds of pasta that is, I hope you will enjoy the way I make them, Miguel. Maybe we should have pasta today?" she commented but soon was interrupted by a loud girl, Nika stared at her for a second before laughing.

This girl was silly, seriously to Nika she was being just ridiculous, after all, she had ordered her to go in the ship, after stating that she was whining about it, it was so stupid and inaccurate.

"If you're saying that I'm whining about being thrown to the ship, and then order me around to get on the ship, then does that mean that I'm not on the ship anymore? Can you see I'm on the ship? Genius. By the way, you better treat me nicely unless you want a cold meal" Nika said.

If someone treated her badly there was no way she was going to act nicely to her, unlike with Miguel. Jack was a special case because he was her captain AND he was pushing her around... so she was nice/rude to him. It was hard to explain anyway. She was glad though, that after she had spoken, Jack told her that he won't throw her again, although he seemed really busy while fighting those marines, she hoped to help but she couldn't, she didn't know how to fight. She wondered if Miguel knew how to fight, so she asked "Hey, Miguel, don't you think you could help Captain Jack?" trying to get him to help out. That was all she could do for now.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Miguel was ecstatic about Nika knowing how to make pasta.. and several different types of course! He was overjoyed that his mouth would finally have the taste of great tomato sauce covering wheat and possibly.. meat! This women, she was Miguel's new priority, for without her.. he would have to survive in the vessel without pasta, and that was a nightmare.

She asked Miguel if he would help the captain, Miguel blinked and put his head sideways at the question.

"Don't you see he hasn't even gotten a scratch on him? Besides, I can tell he's having fun." Miguel nodded at the last statement, and walked over to the anchor. He figured the ship couldn't exactly sail without it being on board.. it usually took a few men to twist the handle around enough times to put the anchor on board, but Miguel was single handedly rolling the contraption that put the anchor on board, it only took a few minutes to put on board. Miguel wiped the sweat off his forehead and gave the thumbs up on the anchor.. literally a thumbs up, he stood straight and put his thumb out at the crew, cheesy moment.

Miguel looked at the marines that had probably died, he didn't like that so many people were dying.. but in his mind since they attacked them, they must be bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am

(OOC: I thought Nikz was fighting on the dock .__.)

Oniyuri smiled when Nika began speaking, the threats.. The harsh words.. It of course, was a somewhat devilish and Oniyuri was plotting against Nika... but it also made her happy that there was yet another intrepid member and the crew wasn't full of cowards.. Oniyuri's smile quickly faded into a more serious look. "Just remember, cooks are replaceable" Oniyuri said while loading a bullet and Firing into the deck in-front Of Nika... With that being done, Oniyuri would Swing her onto the upper deck of the ship, instead of dangling above the lower decks. " Miguel, since Jack doesn't need your help. Can you get us out of here?" Oniyuri said Kindly to Miguel, thing is.. She didn't know how to steer the ship.. and she didn't want to ruin the ship in the process of learning.. every person on the ship right now could probably do a better job than Oni.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:27 am

Jack was rolling his eyes as he was pushing the marines away from the side of the ship. He sliced through them again, his scissor hands glaeming with blood. Jack was also breathing heavily, he was now severely tired and the cold weather was not helping. Jack then yelled "FOR THE FREAKING LOVE OF DAVY JONES!! SOMEONE STEER THE SHIP AND STOP BICKERING THE LOT OF YOU!!!!" Jack wasnt angry , he was just exhausted and didnt know any other way to say it. He would have to apologize later. By then Commander Sebastian was closing in on the area. Jack then cursed "Shit, a commander level marine... we cant handle this now... lets get out of here, NOW"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Miguel took out the anchor, and had ZERO idea what else to do, He had never driven a boat before, and so was probably a horrible candidate to drive it. He doubted anyone else but the captain knew how to steer the boat, and he was busy.. how hard could it be? Miguel ran towards the steering wheel, assuming the position of temporary helmsman and moved the ship in the direction of the open ocean.

While he was steering he suddenly remembered the comment Oni had about the new cook, which infuriated Miguel beyond normal. He was usually very refined and laid back, but this time a very clear line was crossed.

"Do not insult the cook Oni.. or you and I will have a big problem."

Miguels eyes were daggers, looking at the direction of Oni as he was steering into the vast ocean. He wanted to fight her, regardless of her position in the crew. In his eyes the new member was his ticket to great food, and her innocence was a given since the first mate was the one that started the mess.

Miguel steered the ship farther from the port, hoping to god the captain had somehow made it on board.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Oniyuri sat and watched as Miguel took control of the ship, he was doing a good job and Oniyuri began to wonder if he had done this before..Oniyuri loaded another bullet into her pistol seeing that she may have to use it again.. Oniyuri's expression was still very solemn when Miguel began to speak.. He told her to not insult the cook. Honestly Oniyuri didn't really care.. she was going to speak to people the way she liked... Oniyuri fitted her pistol back into its slot and picked up her briefcase as she began walking towards the stairs to head to the lower deck. "Shut up Miguel." Oniyuri said with her back facing Miguel before Descending to the deck below looking around for Jack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:09 am

Nika tilted her head slightly to the side, she wasn't going to tell Miguel what to do but she did think that the captain needed help. Oh well, he's manage, Nika thought while shrugging, honestly she was rather mad at the fact that he had pushed her around and threw her to the ship, her butt still hurt by the way. She groaned and started walking to the middle of the ship, she wouldn't be hit there, she guessed. She smiled slightly at Miguel, he was the only one that seemed kind enough, even if his interested was food related, she always loved cooking for someone that truly loved food, and Miguel seemed like that kind of person. She giggled mentally, he was so cute. Right when she was recovering from her internal giggling she saw Miguel's thumb going up, after he had put the anchor up. Nika giggled and put her thumb up as well. He was such a funny guy in Nika's opinion.

For the moment she ignored Jack completely, since she didn't really care about what he was saying, and didn't want to look at the possible bloodbath he was creating, yeah she wasn't really attracted to slashing people and things like that. Although she would do it if she could, and had to.

Something inside Nika twitched, or maybe it was her eye...; but it was all because of Oni's comment, after all she had said that Nika wasn't necessary and that cooks are replaceable! But before she could retort with one of her own rude comments Miguel, who had moved to the steering wheel; glared daggers at Oni and defended Nika. Yep, she was definitively going to prepare pasta tonight, Miguel was in her good list. However, Jack and Oni were another story... She glared at Oni's back as said person walked away.

Nika stood up and went over to Miguel, smiling at him. "Oh Miguel! Thanks for that buddy! I'm going to prepare pasta tonight then! As a thank you for defending me!" she said, she would have hugged Miguel then but he was controlling the ship so it wasn't really a smart idea. She just stood by his side smiling. "So tell me some things about yourself" Nika said trying to get to know Miguel better. Something told her that he would be her only friend here, and she wanted to know him well.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:54 am

As the ship began to leave, Jack who was sweating profusely and panting began to sit down by the deck and watch the marines trying to fire at the ship. Jack could then see more ships trying to flank them and firing cannons at them. Jack looked to Miguel "Hold the ship steady!!!" AS the ship closed into the other ships, Jack jumped on board the other ship using the sail rope from his own ship and ran across to cut their mast down, he then ran back to his ship and jumped back on. The marines on that ship were dubfounded and tried to chase him, but by the time they caught up , he had already jumped back onto his ship. Jack wheezed as he sat down against his own mast as the marines dealt with their broken ship. Jack then looked to Miguel "Did ye threaten your first mate?.......and Oni... come up here, we are all going to have to talk before we go further!!!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 am

Miguel looked at Jack, but not with daggering eyes, but with his usual innocent and gullible look. He threatened Oni since she had threatened the cook, which Miguel had already taken a liking to. Miguel tried his best not to steer off course, but he'd never done the job before. he tried to pin the wheel in front of him to keep the ship steady, but it never went in a straight line. The captain seemed to be tired, no doubt because of the battle he had just fought.

"Yes I threatened Oni, but she started it."

Miguel continued steering the ship, eventually just letting go of the steering wheel to shake Nika's hand. Moving it up and down continuously as if out of pure excitement. He was going to have pasta that day, so he had to thank the women. She asked Miguel a few things about himself, to which he had to answer truthfully.

"Well, I enjoy Martial arts and Saving lives, I was also a slave at one point and was not allowed to wear clothes by a nice women named Mallory whom made my lips hurt. I also enjoy eating pasta, and working out in the mornings! I also have life-return, but its incomplete."

He knew he was going to be in trouble anyways, so why not have a decent conversation first? His face remained unfazed by the information he had just claimed, he didn't know that some of the information he said was better left unsaid. Ironically though, throughout his capture he was never once scarred about anything, even when he felt pain and was nearly forced to hurt other people.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Oniyuri walked started walking to Jack at his request.. She was grumbling as she walked seeing that she really didn't want to get in trouble.. Or have to deal with a talking too..Oniyuri stood infront of Jack.. Tapping her feet as she stood in place.. She was watching Tundra pass disappear from sight as the ship slowly made its way into the blue.. It was cold on deck.. The wind blew Oniyuri's hair across her face... back and forth... "What would you like to talk to me about Jack?" Oniyuri said as she began fiddling with her revolver.. she spun the cylinder as she waited for Jacks reply..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Jack then cleared his throat and sat steady, he then said calmly "This is our crew now scallywags.... and this is the new member, this is Nika..... she is going to be our cook....." Jack then continued "Now... about these arguments we just had..... Nika, firstly ill apologize to ye.... for throwing ye on the ship.... it was a necessity and had i not done it, we would have been rotting in some marine prison before they shipped us to impel down....... but i am sorry for throwing you on the ship....HOWEVER" Jack stood up and pointed to Oni "This lass here is a very brash and strict lass, she is a very clever lass who knows how to run a boat. And she is also this ships first mate..... of course down right rudeness cannot be tolerated, but disrespect towards her is something this ship doesnt allow, you have a problem with her, take it up with me, that goes for ye too Miguel...... there will be no threatening upon my vessel, ARE WE CLEAR??" JAck was serious, he was laying the down the law as captain, the rest of the crew who were sitting behind understood fully, the other hands who were running the ship that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))   Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 2 "Cold as hell" ((CLOSED))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next