One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)

Go down 
+6
Unholy
RetroWalk
Argent
Sleepy
klemenator
GoreFish
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Empty
PostSubject: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Crew Name:The Hooded Knights (Marine Crew)

Captain: Darnel Warshack (Sorrykid)

Flag: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Th_200px-Marine

Ship: The Hooded Justice

Side: Marine/World Government

Crurent Members:
1) Captain: Darnel Warshack https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3825-captain-darnel-warshack-need-approval
2) Lieutenant Junior Grade/First Mate: Carlos hook vivo https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3833-carlos-hook-vivo
3) Lieutenant: Martian Tweed https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4552-lieutenant-martian-tweed
4) Seawoman recruit:Hisanyaiba killshot https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t1575-hisanyaiba-killshot
5) Lieutenant Junior Grade: Marcelo Johnson https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4344-marcelo-johnson
5) Ensign Lysander Triplets: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3846-the-lysander-triplets
6) Marine Chief Petty Officer: Quintus Verronus https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4129-quintus-verronus?highlight=Quintus

NCPs
1) Bolt Armstrong
2) Tailsa Sails
3) Ensign sean

Crew Goals: Each member can have their own personal goal, but the top piority would be to preserve order and justice in the world government.

Crew History:The Hooded knights are a new crew lead by Darnel Warshack to arrest the criminals in the West Blue as well as the grand line. It is a newly formed rookie marine crew so there is little history to tell. Due to the large number of casualties of marines in the recent war, this crew was formed in order to pick up the slack. With the number of pirates ever growing someone will need to bring peace back to the world.

Expeting new members? Yes we are accepting all marines and bounty hunters as well who want to join. The only thing I ask is no crazy, overly blood thristy marines, so basically no one like akainu or shiliew.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 am

SO APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm

I'd like to join as soon as my char gets approved Very Happy
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3833-carlos-hook-vivo
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

A character of equal rank wouldn't work right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 pm

You will be welcomed sleepy as soon as you get ur character approved. Oh and please give ur chracter a rank, so we can know what is his status. Here is a list of marine ranks http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marines#Rank_Insignia

No sorry Zalton. No second captains.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Well they don't give a lot of information on the ranks... My character is probably serving in the marines for like 7 years or so and knows basic rokushiki... what rank would you say he should be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm

I honestly don't know, but I asked around and people said this rank "Lieutenant Junior Grade".
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Well I'll change to whatever it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Its above Ensign so you would be in a higher rank above Tashigi. I guess that rank is appropiate since u do know rokushiki.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:00 pm

My char got approved. I'm officially in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Welcome to the crew the thread is up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Sure no problem but since he is 14 shouldn't he have a smaller rank? Oh well he will be welcomed nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Cool, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 am

Ok the rp thread is up for those who want to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 pm

my char got approved am i in? BTW his age went up to 21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Yup you are in. We have a thread already up feel free to post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:13 pm

can my guy join Sosutei "Sunshine" Dee join right now he is looking for a crew and he can be a shipwright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Ok guys sorry. I have been inactive. A new thread is will be coming up.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:11 am

Ashley ould like to join shes a hunter /archer

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4055-ashley-hisanyaiba#72077
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:12 am

She is in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:30 pm

can marcelo join,and yes i am to lazy to give you a link so use that shiny search button at the upper left of you screen ant type marcelo johnson.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I offer the Lysander Triplets, I'm sure you know them already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)   The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hooded Knights (Marine/Navy Crew)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next