One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new hooded knights thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

new hooded knights thread Empty
PostSubject: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:44 pm

I was thinking of having a lil training thread for the hooded knights after the dusk thread. This time the hooded knights would be sent to a prison island meaning it is an island for dangerous criminals and there are no guards just wild dangerous animals killing them so kinda like level 2 of Impel down. They will be stripped of their weapons and devil fruit users will have seastone shakles to prevent them from using their powers, so basically we will have to use our natural skill and wit to survive. Those who are snipers/swordsmen will have to make their own weapons like staffs, bows, arrows, spears or even a slingslot would be usefull. The only way to uncuff the df users is to follow the map and find the keys scattered throughout the island. Our mission is to survive and make it to the other side of the island where our ship awaits. The only problem is not only would we have survive the dangerous creatures but also the prisoner who are also trying to steal our ship and leave alive. Keep in mind that these prisoners will have high bounties the lowest 59,000,000 to 300,000,000, and creatures on this island are more dangerous than the ones Impel down. I need to know who wants to join this thread since is not madatory.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm definitely in! But I'm a part of the crew so I guess it's a given
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Sounds fun. I'll be in it. I just hope that though Victors hands will be cuffed, they will not be cuffed together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Cool that's two people, and yes they will be cuffed together.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm wondering, Since Jonathan has never openly used his Power, will he be cuffed or do you think that the Marines would know as part of him going into the Marines? Also, I'm in. (Also Also, sorry about not posting in the war arc o.o)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Quintus will help out where he can. Hmmm...with these restrictions, he will probably make himself a bow as well as some arrows...otherwise, he has decent physical fighting abilities.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

If this is still happening, will it be after the current Marineford thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new hooded knights thread   new hooded knights thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new hooded knights thread
Page 1 of 1