One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Seeing that Shen wasn't much in pain from his cane he gulped and realised fishmen were allot more worrying opponents that he first had thought. Looking at the wretched creature which stood before him, his brain quickly began calculating ways to harm such a filthy fishman. Looking at the bruise forming he grinned and realised if he could bruise this creature he could continue bruising him and hopefully weaken him by making his attacks much harder to put any real force into them due to the aching pain in his muscles or perhaps he could just tire him out then strike with a final blow when he was tired. but ways to deal with the ink was different.

As ink shot towards his feet Montgomery stabbed his cane into the ground and leapt up placing his feet on to the cane and clung to it. Looking at Shen he grinned and swung his feet forwards into his face whilst releasing and then once again grasping his cane behind his back as his feet shot towards Shen.

He hoped to land this hard kick and if he didn't then he would use his cane to his advantage. He hadn't fought much in his time as an informant but he wasn't exactly much of a fighter. He could hear the sounds of other battles all around and just wanted to get this damn fight over and done with. He understood the situation at hand but didn't care much for it, but seeing how he'd managed to get himself caught up into this situation there wasn't much else he could do but finish the fight and help solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 am

"Don't make me laugh silly swordsman, you're sword is nothing compared to my hair" Amanda bragged as she injured Roze, but her words soon became empty and meaningless, since Lance's attack simply cut off a full blade of hair from her. "What the hell? That's impossible! My hair is as powerful as steel!" Amanda shouted in disbelief. With one blade missing, Amanda couldn't control her flying anymore, and was now zigzaging all around while trying to maintain her altitude. She attempted to grow her hair once more using Life Return, but she wasn't quick enough. Her loss of control sent her flying towards a window in the palace, and she crashed into it with full force, blasting glass into the first floor as she flew inside.

"Try not to dirty up my feathers with your blood while you're at it" Jekyll taunted. He was a complete tool, the perfect snobby jackass who only cared about himself and his pride. As Terry prepared for his attack, Jekyll opened his mouth once more. "Tori Tori No Juurotoryu!" Jekyll said, and no less than 13 additional feathers sprouted from his backside, each as big long and sharp as the previous three. "I'm going to make it quick and painful, try not to bleed on my carpets" Jekyll said, flailing his feathers about. As the shards of nails blasted towards him, Jekyll simply crossed the feathers in front of his body, providing him with a fan-shaped shield big enough to cover his front. The shards hit his shield, producing a sound of metal clashing with metal and leaving him harmless. "Face it, you can't defeat me, I am a devil fruit user, a supreme being, and you're just a simple underling! I am Jekyll Garuda and you're nothing! I'm the god of all that is beautiful and you're... What the~" Jekyll chanted, but he stopped when a shadow covered him. Before he could finish his sentence, Amanda blasted through the floor's window and crashed on the floor. "Amanda! My lovely servant! Who did this to you?!" Jekyll screamed in a girly fashion, his peacock voice becoming even higher than before.

Shen grinned back at Montgomery, failing to spot the incoming attack, right before getting blasted by a pair of soles that went deep into his bone-less face, making it collapse inward in a comical manner. Such a kick would knock out a normal person with no doubt, but for a fishman like Shen, it was manageable. He lost his balance for a second, stumbling back a few steps before regaining his balance and switching to offense once more. Before Montgomery could bring his feet back, Shen moved his tentacle-like hair forward, trying to grab Montgomery's legs with his tentacles. From there, Shen will attempt to fling Montgomery into the air with his sheer power, but he had to succeed in grabbing Montgomery first.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Hyde laughed maniacally as the sounds of screams and destruction rose from the city. Fluffy was running havoc in there, and neither the rebels nor the goons could stand in his way. "You actually thought you could bring down the Garuda brothers, PATHETIC! Dad would be shamed in a son like you, no wonder he left you nothing! You're too weak and too helpless to fight! You're all bones and no muscle! Grrrrrrrrrahahahaha" Hyde laughed and pointed at Al. Soon enough, a group of three small Bananawanis walked towards him as he lied on the ground, still recovering from Hyde's tail thrust. His nose was bleeding, probably broken. He didn't reply to Hyde's words, and simply reached for his Gibus hat that dropped to the ground next to him as he stood up. "You actually think you've won huh? Pathetic, Dad would be ashamed in a son like you, no wonder he left you with this dump of an island, You're too dumb to rule. I on the other hand, am not" Al said as he wiped his bleeding nose with his sleeve. "You must be joking! Right now my dear Fluffy is heading this way, he's coming here to devour you and all of your weak comrades, I won before the fight even began" Hyde said proudly, but his face soon turned into a face of horror as a powerful roar rose from the city, a roar of pain. "Fl-Fluffy?" Hyde asked, but Al simply flashed a malicious grin of his own. "Haven't I mentioned that we have a secret weapon of our own? Silly me" Al said cheekily. Another roar was heard, different from all the roars that came before it. "Her name is Papa, ironic huh? Who would have guessed that the northern desert would be a home of a trained Bananawani, who is both bigger than Fluffy and deaf, I guess that's why she doesn't answer to your commands" Al asked rhetorically, taunting Hyde and enjoying every moment of watching his shocked monstrous face. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GET HIM!" Hyde shouted, ordering the three Bananwanis to rush at Al.

Meanwhile in the city, everyone stood in shock as Fluffy was sent crashing to the ground by the tail of a Bananawani almost twice as big as him. It was Papa, the Bananawani who guards the dune that hides the oasis, and it was getting orders by non other than the old man who picked up Al and Lance earlier. He was sitting on the beast's back, smiling. It seemed like the attack was success, the female Bananwani was much more powerful than Fluffy, and her hearing problems made her immune to Hyde's roars, this couldn't be more perfect.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:39 am

As soon as Amanda was blasted towards the building after Lance cut her hair, Lance instantly started following her. Roze flew with great speed towards her direction so that Lance could finish her off and end their battle for good. That way, he could progress and defeat the bigger heads of the enemies' rankings and learn the information he needed to learn about Victor. Everything was going on perfectly.

In the hole that was blown at the spot Amanda landed, Lance's figure could be seen. The man could not be seen from the inside of the building. The sun was reflecting on his body, making his figure visible only as a shadow. The flapping of Roze's wings could be heard by Terry and Jekyll, while Lance was also sharpening his swords by moving one on the top of the other, causing a strange sound.

"Woman... You know... I am Cricket Lance... You never stood a chance." he said and started laughing, because of the pun that he made...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 pm

As Shen attempted to grab Montgomery feet he quickly tried bringing them back when he felt one of them gripped tightly. Looking back at Shen he gulped and found himself being flung into the air. Holding his cane firmly Montgomery gulped and looked down to see his kick had done next to no damage to this damn fishman. he took a deep breath and attempted to swing his cane down into Shen's eye hoping that if he could blind him he could then beat this man perhaps a little easier.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 am

Even though Jekyll seemed to care about Amanda, he didn't rush to help her, he feared that he injuries would smudge his robes and feathers with blood and preferred keeping his clothes clean rather than help his first mate. As Lance flew into the room, Jekyll turned to him, forming a weird frown with his new bird-like face. "You! How dare you hurt Mis Amanda's beauty! It's the closest thing to my own!" Jekyll shouted at Lance. He pointed at Lance with one of his small wings, and along with it, five of his gigantic steel wings turned to Lance as well, while the other eleven flailed about behind him. "You filthy underlings have brought nothing but mess and dirt to my clean palace, and no one brings dirt to my beautiful palace without paying a price!" He shouted, his face turning comically red. Meanwhile, Amanda fainted on the carpet, exhausted from her sustained wounds. Her hair turned back to its normal fashion as the effects of her Life Return abandoned it, but Lance had a much more dangerous opponent to fear from, cause Jekyll Garuda was the one who taught Amanda everything she knew. He may have been a fool, but he was no weakling.

Shen was just about to force Montgomery into the ground with a twist of his neck when the tricky business man poked his cane into Shen's eye. The lack of bones might have helped Shen avoid some attacks, but if an attack was well placed there was barely anything to stop it from damaging his insides. As a result, the assault on his eye was much more devastating for him than it might have been for a human. He screamed in pain, and reached for his eye, but before he did that, he twisted his neck and threw Montgomery away from him with his mighty fishman strength, that of 10 men, to keep the annoying opponent away from him. He held both his hands against his eye and cursed in languages that no one but him knew in the entire palace, probably some fishmen's gibberish. "You bastard! I'm done pitying you! You're mine!!!" Shen shouted, still twisting in pain. When he could finally bare to let go of his face, he couldn't open his eye, but his good eye stared at Montgomery with pure hatred. He reached for his back and pulled out a naginata, that was as tall as he was. Shen was now going all out.

"Noro Noro No Flush!" Al shouted as the three alligators rushed at him with drool running from their mouths. He couldn't escape them on the account that he was limping after Hyde's previous attack, but he could still use his powers to stop them. A burst of pink aura blasted out of Al's body as if he was a lamp, hitting the three alligators and freezing them in place, or at least slowing them down enough so it would seem like it. Then, without hesitation and with expertly skilled hands, Al cocked his shotgun using only his right hand and rested the barrel against one of the alligators, while his left hand formed into a makeshift pistol which he pointed at Hyde. As he pressed the trigger with his right hand, he shot a beam of pink Noroma particles form his index finger towards Hyde, while shouting "Noro Noro Blast!". The shot hit the alligator, who stayed frozen in the air but already knew he was doomed, but the attack on Hyde failed. As the beam reached the monstrous Garuda brother, he smiled, revealing his massive set of metallic teeth. The beam hit the teeth and reflect away, missing Al by an inch. "GRRRRRRRRRAHAHAHHAHA, would you look at that! Your powers are useless against me" Hyde laughed as he started walking towards Al, who was trapped by his limping leg between three frozen alligators.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 am

"Hey... Judging from your words, you must be the boss over here... Do not dare to compare me to those filthy bastards... I am much different... I have a real reason to be here." Lance said with a serious look on his face, while slowly flying towards Amanda's direction. The swordsman moved his sword towards the woman's chest while staring at Terry and Jekyll and then he continued speaking. "You see, I have come here in order to ask for details for a man... At first, I was attacked by your own men without a reason and so I was made your enemy... And later, I was told that you could know some things. However, according to the people, even if you knew, you would never tell me... So I had no other option but to tag with them in order to take you down and leak the information out of you. And seeing how much you care about this long-haired bitch, I am asking you..." he continued saying while moving the sword more towards Amanda's chest. If he moved it a few centimeters more, Amanda would be ultimately stabbed. "Are you willing to give me the information I want in exchange for that woman's life?". Lance was clearly blackmailing Jekyll.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:52 am

Landing comfortably on the ground allowing dust to rise Montgomery smiled looking at Shen as his cane was sticking into his eye. He noticed how he started grabbing his eye and took this as the perfect moment to attack and launched a low kick toward's Shen's feet in the hopes of knocking him down whilst he was temporarily blinded in one eye and distracted by the pain.

Grinning as his foot swung he heard Shen's voice and gulped at the thought that this fishman wasn't going all out. If this fishman could get so much stronger and become even more of a threat then he knew he would be in serious trouble. Looking up to see him pulling out a large naginata Montgomery was now a little fearful of the dangers which could come his way.

He noticed how his cane was now on the floor and out of his reach. He planned to pick it up in his hand when his leg was done attempting to swipe Shen's legs from under him. Then he could use his cane to put this fishman into some real pain. Montgomery had always heard that a man should never be kicked when he was down but no longer lived by those rules. In the real world it was about survival and he needed to survive. If he were to let this fishman get back up then he knew he wouldn't survive. But Montgomery was thinking perhaps a little to far ahead and continued with his ideas on how to take down this fishman.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 am

Jekyll listened to Lance's words, raising an eyebrow. When he finished, Jekyll started giggling. His giggles soon turned into a full scale laughter that echoed through the halls of the palace as if flocks of peacocks were engaging in a wild argument in every inch of the room, his laugh was truly terrible. "You... You really think that you can blackmail ME?! Jekyll Garuda?! The indisputable king of Krooka Island and the son of the great Longbeard?!" He laughed, pointing at Lance with amusement and rubbing his eye of a single tear of laughter. "Please, Amanda means nothing to me, I only care about her looks, and right now, she's utterly hideous" Jekyll said. Hearing this, Amanda opened her eyes in shock, but couldn't speak through her broken teeth and bloody mouth. "Do whatever you want with her, I can always find another doll to toy with, but you have other things to pay for..." He added, smiling through his peacock beak. Then, without a warning, the five gigantic peacock feather that pointed at Lance shot towards him, like long-ranged whips flailing from Jekyll's backside. Each feather was as hard as still and sharp as a sword, yet flexible and nimble as a normal feather, and they were all aimed to slice Lance to bits.

By the time Montgomery's leg reached Shen, he was prepared. He jammed the blade of his naginata into the ground and balanced himself with it, raising both his feet from the ground and suspending himself in midair with the help of his naginata, allowing Montgomery's legs to pass harmlessly by him. Then, Shen spotted Montgomery rushing for his cane. "Never turn your back on me!" Shen shouted. He then pulled his naginata out of the ground and returned his feet down, raising the weapon in preparation for a swing. He then opened his mouth, shooting a ball of ink right in front of him before slashing at it with his naginata. "Fishman Karate: Squid Javelin!" He shouted. As the naginata passed through the ink, the ball formed into a blade=shaped projectile and launched towards Montgomery. As a fishman, Shen handled liquids way easier than he handled gases, so forming an ink blade was easier than forming an air blade. Unfortunately for him, he only had one eye to aim with, and as a result his attack wasn't that accurate, passing several centimeters besides Montgomery. Even though he missed, Shen showed what he was capable of.

Al's situation was bad, he was trapped between three frozen alligator who were about to return to their senses, and a very angry alligator man hybrid who was about to munch on his head. Al aimed his shotgun at another alligator and fired, neutralizing it as well as it will die once the effect of the noroma particles wears off. He then aimed a third shot at the remaining alligator, but a mighty tail swing from Hyde's powerful reptilian tail sent him flying away once more. He landed on his back, several meters away, and his side was bursting with pain, making it difficult for him to breathe. "You're so pathetic, you think you're powerful enough to take my kingdom away yet I haven't even heard your name once". "It's Alphonse B. Clyde" Al struggled to answer, he couldn't give up now, he had to play Hyde's game, stall as much time as he could and wait for Hyde to make a mistake. "Ha! Even your name's pathetic, Alphonse, it's a 5 year-old's name!" Hyde laughed, baring his metal teeth once more. Hyde could have probably killed Al by now if he wasn't so cocky and talkative. "you know, 5 year-olds are my favorite snack" Hyde said, crunching the air with his metal teeth to emphasis his point, "Too bad your powers don't work on my armor and teeth, this battle is way less challenging as I wanted it to be, I hate easy pray" Hyde said. But then, Al's eyes, who was still lying on the ground and holding his side, shot open. He found it, Hyde's weakness.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 am

"Bitch, please!" Lance said with a smile on his face and turned his head towards another direction in order to mock Jekyll for the attack he just performed against him. Then, without a second thought, the man stabbed the unconscious woman who was lying unconscious right in front of his eyes and he raised her high with the sword as a shield in order to block the feathers that were coming towards him. All the feathers struck the woman's body and she was used as a human shield. Blood came out of her body, before Lance disposed her from his sword and he said to the enemy "You think that you are a match for me? Listen, Mr. Garuda... I used to be a marine... But now I am not... Do you know what that means? I am a free roaming vigilante... And people like you are nothing more than annoying pests that a vigilante like me has to get rid of!!!". Then, Lance swung his other katana and he launched another air blade, aiming towards Jekyll's direction. "If you don't want to tell me... I will make you tell me.".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:26 am

AS Jekyll was preoccupied with Lance and all. A shadow of a person appeared behind him, brandishing his chainsword. It was a slightly bloody Terry "OI.... your wrong about two things...." Terry aimed to grab Jekylls neck and slice his arm with his chain sword. His right hand was missing the glove for some reason as Terry aimed to touch Jekyll.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Missing Shen Montgomery muttered beneath his breath and dashing for his cane he heard Shen's words but ignored them, he didn't much care that he was angering the damn fish. Running for his cane he heard something whistling through the air towards him and by the time he turned his head to see what it was he felt something cut into his chest painfully and stumbled backwards knocking him the other way from his journey towards his cane. As it had hit him hard he was shocked beyond belief and grunted.

I'm an informant not a fighter. Montgomery thought to himself.

Clutching at his chest he found it hard to breath and removed his hand to see his glove covered in ink. He raised his head to look back up at Shen with his mouth hanging open. His body felt a pain he'd never felt before and he wanted to tear this fishman limb from limb but knew the dangers which would arise if indeed he suddenly attempted to attack this fishman. He was stronger than him and he knew he'd be slaughtered if he charged at him.

Slowly falling to the ground as each body part was feeling weaker and weaker Montgomery's knees hit the ground. His breathing was getting heavier and heavier. He looked at Shen angrily then at his cane. He knew it was too far and he had no chance of getting it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 am

"You're going to have to try a lot harder to get rid of ME!" Jekyll laughed as Lance's air blade traveled at him, he didn't even seem to mind the death of Amanda. The five feathers that tore Amanda into bits a second earlier retracted back towards Jekyll, clashing with the air blade before it reached its target. The result was a loud screech as the air blade deformed in midair, becoming harmless wind that blew against Jekyll. "Air blades won't work against a master swordsman like me! Myahahahahahahaha" He laughed with his bird-like voice, "Now DIE!" He yelled, aiming the feathers towards Lance once again, but before they could shoot forward, something climbed on Jekyll's back. The feathers that weren't aimed at Lance all moved to clash with Terry's chainsaw, protecting Jekyll's wing, but the vicious peacock man cared more about something else. "Get your bloody hand off my robes!" He shouted hysterically as Terry's hand , smudged him with blood as it choked him. Two of the feather broke loose from the pack and shot towards Terry' aiming to stab his gut and throw him away from Jekyll.

"Finally..." Shen hissed as he watched Montgomery drop to the ground. He rested his naginata on his shoulder and walked towards Montgomery, taking his time. "You gave me a good fight human, but the outcome was obvious from the start..." He said, his tentacles flailing about as he spoke. "Now..." He said, as e finally reached Montgomery's body. He raised his naginata from his shoulder, holding the blade close to Montgomery's neck. "Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~" He yelled, but before he could finish his words and chop Montgomery's head off, something hit him. It appeared to be a ball of sticky spider web, as big as a cannonball and as fast as well, running into Shen's face at full speed. The impact robbed the fishman of his balance and sent him a few meters back, in addition to covering his face with sticky web. "You ok there?!" A familiar voice shouted as a human figure with a spider abdomen protruding from its back dropped in front of Montgomery, it was none other than Kim. "Can you stand up? I'll need your help on this one" Kim asked as Shen started clawing at the web that blocked his face.

The situation was bad for Al. He broke some ribs and probably his leg as well, and he couldn't stand up or run from Hyde, who kept coming closer and closer with a drooling mouth of sharp teeth. He pulled his shotgun out, cocked it, and fired at Hyde. The slug simply hit the alligatorman's armor with a powerful clash, leaving no apparent damage. "It's no use little Aly, my armor is too strong for your shots and pink beams" Hyde taunted as he kept coming closer. He opened his mouth once again but another shot form Al cut him in midsentence, once again dealing no damage. "WILL YOU STOP THAT?! You're simply embarrassing yourself..." Hyde sad, becoming irritated by Al's pokes. "Embarrassing? At least I'm not a dumb tyrant who'll eat his own brother while he's lying on the ground" Al said, shooting once again and cocking his shotgun once more. "At least my confidence and thoughts aren't centered around my ability to rule a helpless island with an iron fist" He said, shooting again. "But most of all, at least I'm not the one dad overcompensated with a useless island after feeling guilty for giving out a useless fruit" He said with a smile. "USELESS?! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW 'USELESS' MY FRUIT IS!" Hyde shouted, rushing at Al with full speed after blowing a fuse. The first part of Al's plan was a success, Hyde was angrier than ever.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

Seeing this as an opportunity to cause some damage to Jekyll, while Terry was grabbing his attention, Lance decided to make his move along with Roze. With a serious look on his face, the swordsman started flying with great speed towards his enemy. As the peacock-man was using his hands to get rid off the man who got on his back, Lance decided that it was a great time to land a clear hit on the man.

With a serious look on his face, Lance and Roze flew towards him. Lance said "Eagle Sweep!" as he attempted to slash the enemy with both his swords to cause him some damage and cause him a deep wound that would make him lose enough blood to be unable to fight. After all, even if Lance hated Jekyll's behavior he had to keep him alive so that he would reveal the information he had about Victor...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Terry was impaled but he had grasped Jekylls neck. He then was sent flying back onto his back with his chainsword sliding on the ground next to him. Terry lay down and felt a world of utter pain. This horrifying , blasting pain that was searing through his body as he lay there. his blood dripping. Terry opened his eyes and he saw it again, th tuxedo man, the one who had haunted his hallucinations and dreams and nightmares. Terry uttered as he crawled "no.... no...." The tuxedo man simply stared at him "so this is how you will die eh Terry kun? A peacock impaled your guy.... thats pathetic ... even for you..." Terry crawled trying to ignore the hallucination, but no matter how much he did, there was something else that was bothering him, it was the pain, it was driving him insane, making him angry, frustrated, making him feel despair. The tuxedo man watched "Thats right Terry kun.... give in to it... you cant fight me forever... there will always be times like this... there will always be death....... you need to let it go... unleash it...." Terrys eyes became bloodshot as he did, he couldnt stop anymore, it was too much. he gripped his sword and then began to laugh "SO MUCH BLOOD!!! Maybe ill decorate your FEATHERS WITH IT YOU FUCKING PEACOCK MAN!!!!!! He lashed wildly with his blade like a animal , aiming slice at Jekyll. His slices cutting up the nearby walls and floors, his brutish, monstrous power following in every strike.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Looking up at Kim Montgomery grinned. He was happy for the help and pulled himself to his feet painfully. He looked at Shen then at Kim and struggled towards his cane.

"Thank you for your help Kim. Lets take this bastard down." Lifting his cane Montgomery looked at Shen and saw how he tore the web from his face. It felt as if his ribs were cracked or something. He wasn't quite sure but he knew that he was in allot of pain. As he took up a stance he tightly gripped the cane and pointed it at Shen.

"How bout you stick him to the ground and I'll beat him down.?" Montgomery said to Kim hinting his plans. Shen had probably heard him but even so this fight was now 2 on 1 and he was feeling pretty confident in their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Jekyll found himself trapped between Lance, who stormed at him with blades slicing and dicing, and Terry, who seemed to enter some sort of fight or flight frenzy. He had blood on his clothes and feathers, which made him angry, and the screams that came from the yard and city only made him angrier. "You dare to assault my kingdom, ruin my palace and soil my robes?! I'm done playing..." Jekyll hissed. As he did, his back began twitching and bulges began growing on it. He crossed his wings in front of his chest and released a powerful peacock screech that echoed through the room. As he did, a ridiculous amount of 27 feathers exploded out of his back, each as strong and big as the former ones. "You thought I was powerful before, now I'm going all out! 2 swords, 10 swords, 13 swords, they all shiver in comparison to my ultimate technique! 40 swords style!" He screamed, spreading his feathers like a bladed fan.

Twenty feathers blasted into each direction, twenty for Lance and twenty for Terry. With twenty feathers, Jekyll could easily block Lance's and Terry's attacks, but his control over the feathers was weakened with every new one he produced, and while some of his feathers blocked the attacks and attacked back, others just missed their target and slashed at nearby walls and furniture. But Jekyll didn't mind anymore, all he wanted was to kill the intruders and kill everyone else who invaded his kingdom.

"Sounds good to me" Kim answered with a grin, but Shen had other plans. After he finally finished tearing off the web that stuck to his face, he turned to Kim and Montgomery with bloodshot eyes. "I'm... done... PLAYING!" He shouted, before opening his mouth and spitting a pool of ink on the ground in front of him. He then stuck his naginata into the pool, and pulled it out, with the blade dripping with ink. "Squid Javelin Barrage!" He shouted as he started slashing the air in front of him, sending ink blades at Kim and Montgomery. When he would run out of ink on his blade, he'll take more out of the pool. "Silk Wall" Kim shouted and pointed his abdomen in front of him and Montgomery, before shooting out a wall of sticky spider silk to shield them from the ink blades. "It's not gonna be easy! You'll have to get to him while I intercept his attacks, it's the only way!" Kim shouted as his silk wall almost broke down.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:45 pm

"So, it seems like you are willing to take things too far." Lance said with a smile on his face, as soon as the feathers came out of Jekyll's body. Roze moved backwards a few meters to give some distance between the enemy and his master and Lance placed both his swords forward, towards the direction of Jekyll. "As you are willing to take things, too far, I guess I will as well." Lance commented and then he started stabbing the air quickly with his two swords, launching a barrage of air bullets towards the feathers which were dropped towards him, stopping most of them before they reached him. Some others would simply miss and around two to three feathers stabbed him at the shoulders and at his right hand, causing him three big wounds.

However, even if the pain was quite big, Lance would not stop. He kept going with the barrage of his air bullets while saying "Eagle Rage.". Lance was ignoring his pain and focused on taking down Jekyll, even if that meant that his wounds would open more. He wanted to defeat his enemy no matter what to extract the information about Victor.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Understanding Kim Montgomery charged towards Shen holding his wounded body. He side stepped each attack which came his way as best as he could but still gaining some small injuries such as cuts and ink splatters over the egdes of his coat and arms and one under his eye which hurt badly. As Montgomery got closer he spun his cane easily in his fingers and finally when he was less than a metre from Shen Montgomery attempted to stab his cane into Shen's only good eye. Once that was done then he would be nothing more than a wild beast depending on wild instincts to guide him through life.

He also at the same time launched a kick up into Shen's groin knowing just like every woman and man in the world it was one of the world's best places to attack another man.
It always brought forth such pain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

[[Terry and Lance vs Jekyll]]

Terry roared again as he jumped towards Jekylls blades this time increases his parrying rate by almost 3 fold. His speed increasing as the blade became lighter. He sliced and parried away Jekylls blades, they were certainly sharp and dangerous, but they werent dangerous if he could parry them away with the right timing. However, Terry did not think it through with logical thought processing. There was only madness , rage and death in his mind now. There was no other way of putting it. Terry had completely flipped the switch on all his regressed memories, all his bottled up hatred and anger were pouring now into pure power. The kind of power Terry held back when he was his normal self. No limit , no conscience. Terry was going in for the kill right now. Terry striked his blade right through the middle , aiming to push his sword through Jekylls defense and impale him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

The situation was what Al was looking for. Hyde was rushing at him, saliva gushing out of his alligator mouth as the thoughts of devouring Al filled his mind, emptying it of every human thought. "IT'S TIME FOR DAD'S BAD SEED TO DIE!!!" He shouted monstrously, opening his mouth wide and baring his metal teeth. "Couldn't agree more..." Al said with a sly grin, his eyes hidden by the shadow of his Gibus. Hyde finally reached Al, who extended his arm forward in a seemingly desperate attempt to shield himself from the alligator monster. When his arm entered Hyde mouth, Hyde snapped his jaw, closing his mouth with Al's arm in it. But, as his teeth crunched against Al's arm, a milisecond before they completely decapitated it, Al screamed "Noro Noro Blast!".

An explosion of pink light erupted in Hyde's mouth. The rays bounced in his metallic mouth, returning back in every time they reached the reflecting teeth, creating an infinite loop of Noroma Particle that filled Hyde's entire body. Pink light erupted from every pour, out of his nose, out of his mouth, even out of his eyes, turning the alligator man into a pink lantern. As the glowing seized, Hyde stood there, Al's bleeding arm resting in his mouth, still attached to his body. Everything from his eyes to his tail was completely frozen in place. Al slowly extracted his arm out of the monster's mouth, flailing it a bit to get rid of his blood and Hyde's saliva. "You underestimated me brother..." He chanted, with a smug grin, "Like dad did before you, but I'll prove both of you wrong, right now" He said, cocking his shotgun with his other arm as he spoke. He then rested the barrel between Hyde's semi-closed teeth, pointing into his mouth. "After what I did to you, Hyde Garuda, you'll be frozen for 30 second, but when that time is up, yours will be up too" Al explained. He then pressed the trigger, flashing Hyde's insides with exploding gunpowder. Hyde didn't move nor flinch, and remained frozen. Another shot followed, echoing inside the monster's mouth, and another one right afterward, blasting Hyde's metal teeth, who were unaffected by the Noroma Particles, out of his gums.

With Hyde still frozen, Al slowly got up, being careful not to turn his broken ribs into a worse case. He pulled his pocket watch out and observed it. "Make this world yours..." He read the engravings outloud, they were his father's words. "You have ten second Hyde Garuda, time to bid the world goodbye".

Seeing Montgomery closing in on him, Shen focused the ink blasts at him, but Kim covered Montgomery with his Webs, intercepting the ink before it reached him, allowing Montgomery to continue. Shen was struck by Montgomery's cane, blinding him completely now. Without his eyes, Shen couldn't avoid Montgomery's kick, which was strong enough to bring him down to his knees. Apparently, his squid origins didn't protect is private parts very well. "In the name of the Garuda Brothers! You will not leave this island alive!" Shen shouted, slashing furiously with his Naginata, trying to hit Montgomery with a blind swing, but his attempts proven futile as a ball of spider web hit him in the chest, sending him skidding back and down to the ground. "We did it!" Kim called, racing to Montgomery's side, but he turned silent when he spotted Al and Hyde. Al fired a shot into Hyde's mouth, leaving Kim breathless, his dreams of freedom of the tyrannical brothers was closer than ever. Shen squirmed on the ground, trying to get his eyesight back by rubbing his eyes, but after he managed to, all he could see with his watery eyes was his frozen captain being shot. "HYDE-SAMA!" Shen cried, reaching for his Naginata but unable to get to it. He could move any longer, and could only watch the events that unfolded in front of him.

Jekyll's eyes shot open in shock. Both Terry and Lance didn't even rethought their steps before jumping heads first into his attack, and even worse: They were doing great! He could feel his feathers being blocked by the pair of swordsmen, who stormed forward with their attacks. Jekyll turned his head to one direction, trying to aim his feathers better at Lance, but as soon as he did so he was blasted by a stream of sharp air bullets, digging into his feathery body and grazing his skin. He screeched in pain and steeped back from Lance's direction. "LOWLY BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted, focusing more feathers at Lance, but as he did so, his back was grazed by Terry's chainsaw, making him screech again. With blood gushing from his wounds, Jekyll retracted the feathers back towards himself, shielding his body in a feathery cocoon as he stepped back away from Lance and Terry. "A PAIR OF FILTHY WORMS!!" Jekyll shouted, "There's no way I'm stepping down for you, NO WAY!" He shouted. Then, his feather shot upward, stabbing the ceiling of the first floor. "You two have caused me enough trouble for a life time! Now you shall pay me back with your lives buried under a stone coffin!" He shouted, his blood dripping on the floor. He no longer seemed like the perfect avatar of beauty he classified himself as.

"Better luck in the afterlife..." He hissed. Jekyll's feather then began to curl, creating fractures in the ceiling, which slowly started to crumble. He spread his wing and flapped, raising his feet from the ground as he took off. "Now DIE!" He screamed, curling his feathers further. As the fracture deepened, bricks began falling from the floor above onto the battlers, the ceiling was beginning to crumble. With a flap of his wings, Jekyll sent himself flying towards the door that led to the yard, retracting his feathers from the crumbling ceiling. He blasted through the doors, leaving Terry and Lance under the collapsing roof and arrived at the main battlefield, and as he glanced upon it, he only had one word to say: "Hyde?".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

"Damn you... Are you supposed to be a peacock? You remind me more of a chicken!" Lance said with an angry look on his face, as he started cutting down the rocks that were falling towards him and Roze started flying towards Terry in order to grab him. As soon as the eagle and Lance reached Terry, Lance said to his companion "Roze, I am going to get him on my back and we are chasing him!". As soon as Roze heard that, he was shocked. Apparently, Terry would mean more weight and so slower movements. However, Lance was not worried about that... He knew that Roze could handle it. "Don't worry, pal... You can handle him... He's not that fat, after all." Lance said in order to calm Roze down but the bird did not seem to really calm down...

"Come quickly! I am going to get us out and then we are going to finish him off!" Lance said to the unconscious Terry as he cut some more stones that were about to fall on him and Terry. Then, the three of them would fly upwards and get out so that they would escape from the rain of stones. With some effort, Lance finally cut the stones and got out of the place and he pointed towards Jekyll who could be seen from the sky. It was about time to try and finish off the injured pirate...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 am

Looking at Shen being blinded a smile grew across Montgomery's face he then looked up to see Hyde & Al and smiled. He had easily side stepped Shen's attack due to his blindness. Looking at Hyde Montgomery felt Kim arrive beside him and looked at him. As Shen rubbed his eyes furiously Montgomery approached him slowly with cane in hand and as he stood over him he looked down at his watery eyes and wanted to finish off the job. Gripping his cane tightly and clutching at his chest. It hurt and stung from the slash earlier.

"You know being the fishman you are I thought you were going to give me quite the run for my money being naturally 10 times stronger than a human. But in this incident it seems strength doesn't help out. Its time I end you."

Raising his cane Montgomery attempted to dig the cane down into Shen's eyes to blind him. Permanently. This fishman thought he could beat him and now his punishment would be blindness. Wiping his own eye with his sleeve Montgomery managed to remove most of the ink from his eyes giving him much more sight. He blinked a few times then finally looked at Al & Kim.

"Thanks for your help Kim I'm in your debt." He said to Kim feeling eternally grateful for hiss help. He felt as if he wouldn't have been able to beat Shen without his help. Thats when he began to wonder how everyone else was doing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 pm

[[Terry and Lance vs Jekyll Garuda]]

Terrys vision was blurred, it seemed that his rage had timed itself out. Terry tried to reach for his own blade but found it wasnt with him. It was only then Terry realized he was flying. He woke up and looked around and saw himself above the ground. IT seemed the eagle guy thing helped him out. At this point Terry didnt care who this was or what he wanted he just wanted to finish this battle off. Terry never wanted to use his power , to him it was a curse more than a gift, but he knew now was not the time to dilly dally. He then murmured "Im borrowing this.." he took Lances sword and swung it away from Jekyll missing him on purpose, but behind Jekylls line of sight, the sword was curling back heading for Jekylls neck.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:17 pm

On the ground, Shen closed his eyes. He couldn't see, and the last thing he saw was his captain being shot from point blank, he had no will to fight any longer. He lied on the floor silently, perhaps even unconscious. "You did it!" Kim shouted with excitement as he realized what happened to Hyde, but his excitement cooled down when Jekyll appeared behind him and Montgomery, floating in midair with his wings, and his 40 sharp sword-like feathers flailing behind him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER?!" Jekyll shouted angrily. "Well it depends, if you're referring to me, than he just broke a few of my ribs..." Al said cheekily, finally seeing his second brother, "But you're referring to him..." Al said, pointing at frozen Hyde, "He's in deep trouble" He said. As soon as he finished, Hyde's body unfroze. The shots that Al fired into his mouth took effect at once, making blood and teeth fly out of him as if he was a broken slot machine. His pupils rotated back as he lost his consciousness on the spot, not even managing a scream before collapsing down into a puddle of his own alligator blood.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I'M GOING TO DECIMATE YOU!" Jekyll shouted, but he was cutoff by Lance's sword passing by his neck, harmlessly. "Nice try... I can't believe you two made it out..." Jekyll said evilly, "AT LEAST NOW, I CAN TAKE YOU ALL OUT!" He screamed, his feathers shooting at all directions, but before any of them could make contact, the sound of flesh being cut was heard. Drops of peacock blood drizzled out of Jekyll's neck as Lance's sword returned to him like a boomerang. "Im-Impossible..." Jekyll mumbled in shock before dropping to the ground, making a cloud of desert dust rise around him.

On the ground, Jekyll's body began twitching. His feathers retracted back into his body while his wings reverted back into human arms. His long neck shortened to human size and his beak turned into a nose and a mouth, he was back to normal, though still bleeding from a wound in his neck. He was breathing, though very heavily, and was ironically trying to stop his robes form getting into his own blood. "I can't believe it's over..." Kim mumbled as he watched Jekyll's squirming body. Back form the town, the screams and shouts of war stopped, including the roars of gigantic Bananawanis. In the yard, the members of Group C stopped fighting the Bananawanis, who stopped attacking once Hyde lost his consciousness. A goon that watched the battle from a watch tower in the palace wall drew out a horn and shouted. "THE MIGHTY CAPTAINS HAVE FALLEN, TWO-FACED PIRATES, DROP YOUR WEAPONS!", the battle of Krooka Island was now officially over.

[Thread closed, we'll clean up the mess in the next one]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4