One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Empty
PostSubject: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:55 pm

The blazing sun was hanged high in yet another hot day on Krooka Island. The arrow-shaped desert island and it's population were already used to the hellish weather, but for the new comer who approached the island on a black ship, it was horrible. The man, who was wearing a tall Gibus hat on his head and navigated his ship towards the island, couldn't remember when did he encounter such hot weather. Sweat was the last of his problems as he feared dehydration might kick in if he didn't get a drink in a few minutes, but he was powered by his goals and kept going for the island. He could see the outlines of Krooka island in the horizon when a large underwater creature tilted his ship. The man looked down only to spot a pair of massive crocodile jaws jumping at him out of the sea. The creature was big enough to take him with one bite, but all the creature got was a flash of pink light before he froze in midair, shocked to watch the black ship continuing on while his stomach was still empty.

[Introducing:
Alphonse B. Clyde
2,000,000B]

A couple of minutes after the incident, Al found himself docking his ship, the Classy Slug, in one of the empty spots in the docks. He couldn't even hear himself thinking over the noise that rose from a gigantic market place that was positioned near the docks. A large banner pointing towards the market read: "The Grand Bazaar, The world's biggest market". Al assumed the claim was false, but the size of the market was undoubtedly impressive. "I'll guard your ship for only 500 Bellis!" A man with an eyepatch and a dagger in his belt shouted from the docks as Al got closer. His clothes consisted of simple rugs and he was pretty dirty and smelly, obviously poor. "500?! I'll guard it for only 400!" another man shouted, he was red haired and quite fat, and was also wearing a bunch of cheap rugs. "Butt out Popa! I got dibs!" The first man shouted, raising his fists. "Dibs don't count and you know it Maju, step back before I'll take your other eye out!" The fat man answered, raising his fists as well. Al continued walking past them, ignoring the fact that they might kill each other. He came to Krooka island for a reason, and it wasn't helping the society that was obviously lacking some precious income. He came here to claim the place, for he deserved to control it after his father's death instead of his pair of half brothers, about which he heard about. Unfortunately, other than himself and a long shotgun that eh carried with him, Al had nothing to achieve his goal with, so he had to come up with a way to end his brothers' control before doing anything reckless. He stepped into the Bazaar, deciding to scout the island before having any quick decisions, and preferably getting a drink.

Back at the docks, a man carrying a curved sword approached Al's ship, where the two islanders still fought. The man had one long ponytail going out of his bold head and had a tattoo of a Jolly Roger with sharp teeth and wings on the back of his neck. He inspected the ship, spotting the pirate flag that dangled on it's pole. "You think we should do something about this?" Another man asked him, this one had a pair of pistols on his waists and the same tattoo. "I don't know... I'm too tired to hunt down any more pirates today" The man with he sword answered. "But, I want you to find out who this guy is and how much is he worth so there won't be any trouble if the captains arrive". "Fine I guess..." The man with the pistols answered before turning to follow Al, entering the Bazaar after him.

(OOC: Ok, you can read all about Krooka Island in the Island Creation section for more information. I'd prefer it if you at least read about the Significant places, cause they're gonna have a main role. For your first post, you can do anything you want as long as it's on the island. Find a reason for your char to get there and just go with it, I'll take care of the rest. Let's hope for a fun one)

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Smoke billowed from a cigar up into the stale air of the room stricken with dust. The room practically empty except for two chars and a table and the man holding the cigar of which smoke billowed from. It wasn't often rooms where rented out like this for such short periods of time but in this certain situation it was one of dire need. Information about the 7 Shichibukai. The man holding the cigar sat down on his little wooden seat backwards and inhaled.

[Introduction Box]
(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Red_ey10
Mr Red
Captain of the Fang Pirates
(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Bsymbol10,000,000

As Mr Red exhaled blowing the smoke back out it drifted towards the other man's face and as if hit his face it split in two and went past him. The other man sat there looking at Mr Red as he asked.

"So Mr Clementine, would you kindly tell me what you know of the current Shichibukai?"

The man in the monocle looked at Mr Red and nodded.

"Well I can tell you this much. The 7 slots are all filled up by William E. Waldon Captain of the Grandline Youngster Pirates and has a bounty of 97,000,000 and the chain fruit, Gael Iura who has a bounty of 1,000 and the plant fruit, Namor Oceanus former Captain of the Purple Hearts with a bounty of 24,700,000 who is also a Tiger Shark fishman, Shiv "The Devourer" Mistwolf who may be the strongest of the Shichibukai who has the darkness fruit and a bounty of 178,000,000, Youri Mountain former Captain of the New Mountain Pirates with a bounty of 79.000.000 and the illusion fruit, Karasu Ammo Captain of the Dark Isle Assassins who has no bounty but does have the ammo fruit and lastly is the newest addition to them Avis Ridley former Captain of the Dire Desperadoes the only female Shichibukai with a bounty of 151,000,000 and the float fruit. That is as much as I know about the current state of all of the Shichibukai so far but I am sure things will change soon enough and I will have some more information for you about them if indeed you do wish to go after one of them."

Exhaling more smoke from his cigar Mr Red stood up and nodded to the man with the monocle.

"Right. I like you Mr Clementine, you've been most helpful with your knowledge. You have made me realise going after someone such as Shiv would end out being a complete failure so I will give him a miss as for Youri Mountain I think he would be a good person to go for. His devil fruit shouldn't be too much of a problem to deal with. At least I don't think it would be one. Thanks for the info." Mr Red reached into his pocket and produced a large wad of cash which he chucked on the table and left through an old wooden door.

Mr Clementine picked up the wad and counted through it quickly before he pocketed it and rose to his feet where upon he picked up his cane and headed for the door Mr Red had just exited through. Out through the door walked an incredibly well groomed man holding a cane and sporting a monocle black coat trousers and formal shoes with neatly combed hair.

[Introduction Box]
(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Tek4f6f8624d15957955022
Sir Montgomery Clementime
Informant
(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Bsymbol0
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:56 am

Terry lumbered his chain sword and himself across the bazaar, he was sure he was lost somehow. That was always the case especially in these sort of islands. He didnt really want to draw attention to himself, even he knew he wasnt much of a people person. After a failed career in smuggling he was lead to wander the lower half of the grandline searching for any job. Terry felt his stomach growling, he was glad at least he hadnt seen hallucinations so far. The bazaar was sure to be full of food he could eat. He just needed to time himself.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 pm

A well groomed man such as Montgomery was a rare sight in Krooka island, especially in the bazaar area. Naturally, his clothes made a few eyes turn to his direction while he walked down the bazaar. "Hey! You look like a man who appreciates a good jewel!" A seller shouted from his stand. "How about a necklace for your sweetheart?" He asked, showing a set of cheap necklaces. "Why spend your money on useless jewels when you can buy one of our delicious kebabs at the same price?" Another seller called, holding up a few pieces of meat. "Forget the kebabs! I have the best fish around the entire route!" Another seller shouted. The sounds of the three sellers joined into the rambling voices of hundreds of people who were at the bazaar, making it almost impossible to notice the armed man with red eyebrows and bald head who started following Mr. Red as he left the room. The man had a tattoo of a Jolly Roger with sharp teeth and wings on the back of his neck and a spear strapped to his back. As all of the commotion continued, a small tan child with brown hair bumped into Montgomery. A skilled person could have noticed that the child placed his hand in Montgomery's pocket while he bumped into him.

Terry wasn't spared the chaos of the bazaar either. Finding food in the bazaar was as easy as finding a needle in a needle stack, it was everywhere. "Get your purple falcon wings right here!" A seller called, holding up what appeared to be a large purple chicken wing. "Sushi in all flavors!" Another one shouted. "Noodle soup! The best soup in the entire Grand Line! Come and get it!" Another seller shouted. But out of all the voices of sellers, only one voice was the voice of a customer. "That was the best dish I've ever tasted! You should be my crew's cook lady!" A man called from one of the stands. He was a large man, with long white hair and a thick white mustache. He was sitting at the stand with two other men, and spoke to the owner of the stand, who was a very attractive woman. She had long curly black hair and emerald green eyes. "Thank you sir" She said with a smile. "Let's try that one, the captain seems to like it..." A man said to his friend as they passed next to Terry, heading for the stand.

Al was also facing a loud crowd. The food and jewelry sellers didn't miss the chance to offer him their products, but he just continued walking. He was only looking for a quiet place to have a glass of water and consider his next steps, but the bazaar started to seem like it ran out of quiet places ages ago. Disappointed, Al decided to just head for a close shack that seemed relatively empty. According to a nearby sign, the shack was named "Krooka Den - Home of the world famous Krooka Cola", which sounded like a decent drink. "I'll have one Krooka Cola please, and a quiet corner to drink it in if you have one" Al said as he set at the counter. The old owner laughed at Al's request. "I can get you the drink, but if you're looking for quiet than you came to the wrong island" The man said as he went to prepare Al's drink. After putting his shotgun down, Al decided to try and get some information on his brothers, the rulers of Krooka Island, but before he could do so, the old man returned with a sizzling glass of green liquid and placed it in front of Al. "You're a pirate son?" The man whispered to Al. "What if I am?" Al answered. "Cause it looks like you're being followed" The man answered, pointing towards the man who followed Al from the docks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Terry heard about the noodle soup and something about a crew. As he walked he saw a man wearing a tuxedo which didnt fit the whole scenario of the area. He heard the pirate crew talking but all that became background noise as the man in the tux was talking "Hungry are we..... you havent eaten for days... Terry kun...." Terry grunted as he walked to the stall owner , he muttered under his breath "Your not real..... go away..." He then ordered at the stand as he asked for Noodle soup "May i... please have... noodle soup...."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 am

Mr Red happily chuckled to himself keeping all of the information in his head about the 7 warlords. He eagerly wanted to go and deal with each and everyone of them and couldn't wait to find one. He didn't pay much attention to the people around him as he was quite proud of himself perhaps a little too proud. He felt like the big man as he walked through the bazar.

As a child bumped into Montgomery he stopped, he'd heard about WG agents using little tactics such as this to steal things from people's wallets and when this child bumped into him he quickly tried focusing on his body much more than the average person would and felt his money slip out of his pocket. As the child's hand slipped out along with his money he spun around and aimed to hit the child just a few inches below the child's waist. He hoped to hit him and stop him but if he missed then he would find other means of stopping the rotten child.

All of the shouting which came from the stalls vendors he ignored as he disliked the sound of it all. It was simply much more like daggers in his ears hearing them but he was happy enough to simply ignore it and drown it out instead of acting upon it. He wasn't about to attack these people for simply going about their day jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

"Ahhhhh!" The child squeaked in fear as Montgomery was about to hit him. He quickly dropped the money to the ground and raised his hands up. "Please don't hurt me!" He cried, kneeling before Montgomery. As this happened, a woman that worked i one of the nearby stalls rushed to the scene. "Kelaab! What have you done this time?!" She shouted at the kid. "I'm terribly sorry sir" The woman said as she stopped in front of Montgomery. "I told him not to steal, but we're having a rough time right now and he has trouble holding back" The woman explained. She was in her mid 30s, with a tied brown hair and brown eyes. "Say that you're sorry" The woman ordered the child, who obediently apologized. "May I offer you a dish of our famous fish as a peace offering?" The woman asked Montgomery. The woman's stall had a few customers in it, who were busy munching on dishes of roasted fish.

"Coming right up" The woman answered to Terry with a smile as she turned to a boiling pot of soup. "You're up for a real treat boy" The white haired man said as he cleared a sit next to him for Terry to take. "This is the best noodle soup in this route of the Grand Line. In fact, the only reason I'm still on this island is because Rebecca over there refuses to join my crew" The man explained. "I told you I'm not pirate material" The woman said as she brought Terry a steaming bowl of noodle soup. "I'm not gonna give up yet, hand me another bowl my lovely" The man said with a smile. "I'm Jon Boulder by the way, captain of the Predator Pirates" The man said to Terry. "How 'bout you? Any bounty? Cause I'm looking for a chore boy if you're interested" Jon asked Terry as a new bowl of soup was placed in front of him.

Al glanced over his shoulder to the direction the store owner pointed, spotting the man who followed him. The man had a purple mohawk on his head and a pair of pistols strapped to his waists. He was leaning against a nearby wall, with his eyes fixed on Al, not even flinching when Al noticed him. "Who's that?" Al asked quietly as he turned back to the store owner. "I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that he's a member of the rotten crew that's 'guarding' our island" The store owner answered, sarcastically emphasizing the word guarding. Al's attention suddenly turned to the man, this information could help him bring his brothers down. "Rotten crew? You mean pirates?" Al asked. "You mean you don't know? Man you must be pretty new around here huh?" The man answered.

Back in the docks, a shout could be heard over the loud noises of the nearby bazaar: "They're here! The captains are here!" A man with a nose ring and a telescope shouted. He was pointing towards the horizon, where a large pirate ship could be seen sailing towards the island. "What?! They're not supposed to be back for at least a week!" Another man answered, one with the jolly roger tattoo on the back of his neck. "Inform everyone! We have to clean the city ASAP! If the captains will find so much as one pirate heads are gonna roll!!!" The man shouted.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Terry quickly gulped down the noodle soup while leaving some belli on the table. He then heard the captain talking to him. He nodded as he listened "ummm... hi? No i dont want to join any crews at the moment and no i dont have a bounty........" There was another person sitting at the end of the table, but Terry knew no one would see him. It was the same guy in a tuxedo talking "Why not Terry kun? Dont you want to join his crew? Maybe then you can kill them all in their sleep and take their money... maybe thats the best way........" Terry gritted his teeth, but then heard noise. The captains were here? Terry got up with his chain sword on his back. Terry wasnt a fool, he didnt want to face trouble here, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

As the woman rushed over telling her son to apologise and did so Montgomery picked his money up and flicked through it. This money was child's play compared to what he could get for other information he held in his head. He smiled at the woman who offered him some of their famous fish. He grinned at them and pocketed his money then nodded to the woman.

"Yes I'd be delighted to have some fish and if its famous then I'd be a fool not to try some. As for you young Mister. Knowledge is power and can bring in the big beli. Work hard and study and you'll be able to make this much money in no time."

Looking at the stall he noticed a few other customers and didn't mind seeing them at all he simply smirked looking at them as much as he didn't want to be around lower class people it couldn't be helped. He ignored this and simply decided he would stay for some of this so called famous fish then be on his way off to discover new information and sell his knowledge for the right price where people had money and not the tiny amounts he'd had to settle with here.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:00 am

As Terry spoke to the pirate captain, and Montgomery sat down to have his share of fish, the sound of a trumpet blasted through the Bazaar. "THE CAPTAINS ARE COMING! CLEAR THE CITY! ALL PIRATES MUST BE THROWN OUT!" A man shouted as he ran through the streets of he bazaar, also wearing a jolly roger tattoo. As he did, all hell broke loose in the market. Citizens began fleeing to their homes, shops were hastily closed and customers fled, they all knew better than staying in the bazaar when the captains arrive. Meanwhile, the men with the tattoos drew their weapons, each with his own individual one. They were too many to count, spread around the entire market, all members of the same crew. "Capture all bounties, leave no pirate untouched!" A few leaders shouted, making the masses of tattooed men storm the bazaar.

Next to Terry, Jon Boulder rose from his seat, drawing a massive buster blade while 3 more of his crew members drew swords as well. "Close the shop Rebecca, it's gonna be ugly" The captain said to the soup seller, who ducked down in her booth. Then, five tattooed men arrived at the scene, all bold and wearing the same simple rags, each of them holding a katana. "Jon Boulder and the Predator Pirates! Leave the city or be executed!" One of the tattooed men shouted, but before Jon got a chance to answer, the five tattooed men stormed forward. Four of them went for Jon and his crew while the remaining one went for Terry, swinging his katana towards him. "Holding a weapon in the city counts as piracy! Drop it or be executed" The man shouted at Terry.

Back in Montgomery's corner, a fat man was hurled through the fish stall, shattering it to pieces. "Allan Crip, Pirates are not allowed in the city" A muscular bold man with a tattoo said, he was the one who threw the fat pirate at the stall. Meanwhile, Mr. Red was also attacked by two tattooed men with iron clubs. "Pirates are not allowed in the city! Clear out or die!" They shouted as they attacked him. The woman who offered Montgomery fish and her son curled in a corner, their eyes watering after losing their fish stall. "YOU!" The muscular man shouted and pointed to Montgomery. "I don't know where you got these clothes from, but you're definitely not from around here, leave or die" The man ordered.

Meanwhile, at the Krooka Cola shop, the owner of the shop snatched the drink away from Al as the shouting messenger passed. "What the h~" Al said as his drink showered him with sticky drops, but the owner of the shop raised his finger to make him shut up. "You have bigger problems now boy, leave my store now!" The owner commanded, fearing that his store will be damaged from what was about to occur. Before Al could reply, the man who followed him from the docks shouted: "Hey you!", making Al turn around. The man was holding a wanted poster of Al, showing that he had a 2,000,000 bounty. "Pirates are not allowed in the city, leave or die" He said as he drew one of his guns, aiming it at Al.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 am

Terry trembled when he saw these guys. He was scared, he was terrified. He broke into a sweat. Not because he was afraid of these men. He was more afraid of what unspekable horror he would unleash on them. The man in the tux, his eyes went red "Time to go wild, Terry kun!!!" Terrys eyes were red as well, as he swung his chain saw sword upwards cutting the mans hand off, before his katana could reach Terry. Terry twirled his katana as the blood splattered all over the place. "HOT..... I FEEL SOO HOT!!!!! FUCK!!!!! I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS ITCH!!!!!!!!!" HE swinged his sword at the remaining men, his chainsaw making a revving sound as he aimed to chop all their heads off in one go.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 am

The man who attacked Terry lost his hand without a fighting chance, but before he could even scream his pain, Terry's weapon spelled his death. While Terry took down his opponent, the Predator pirates were handling theirs. As expected, the captain disposed of his opponent by obliterating him with his buster sword, while the other 3 members, who packed dual daggers, managed to hold their opponents back before Terry finished them off as well. "Would you look at that! This guy's monstrous!" Jon said after watching Terry in action, but his celebration was short. Not even 3 seconds past since Terry finished off the remaining goons before a new pack of goons arrived. Unfortunately, now there were 20 of them, each holding a random weapon and sporting the same tattoo. "Pirates! Kill them all!" The leader of the goons shouted before they stormed the group from all sides.
"We have to get away form here before we accidentally damage Rebecca's store!" Jon shouted, fearing more for his delicious soup than his own life. Obeying, his three crew mates stormed forward, trying to make way through the pack of wild goons. "Follow us, if you stay here the store might get damaged!" Jon shouted at Terry before joining the fray.

(OOC: This are 100% random goons with random weapons, you may call hits at any time and do whatever you want with them)

Seeing the man holding a gun, Al slowly got up from his seat and raised his hands up. Al had a strict policy against lying, and since he had no intentions on leaving Krooka island, all he could say to the man was "I think I'll go with dying", with a smile on his face that meant he was far from giving up on life. Shocked by Al's reaction, the man with the pistol dropped the wanted poster and drew his second pistol, holding them both towards Al. " How funny, I have a gun as well..." Al said, but instead of drawing his shotgun, Al formed a makeshift gun with his right hand and pointed it towards the man. "Huge mistake idiot, Bullet Barrage!" The man shouted, before firing six shots from both his weapons. "My store!" The man behind the counter shouted as he jumped for cover, but before any of the bullets made contact, Al calmly chanted "Noro Noro Blast". From his index finger, a cone of pinkish purple rings fired out, engulfing the bullets and hitting the man. The bullets completely slowed down, almost freezing in midair, while the man was also frozen. "I believe that the mistake was yours..." Al calmly said as he approached the frozen bullets. He turned the bullets using his fingers, making them all point towards the man. "Bye bye" Al said with a smile as the effect of his Noroma particles wore off. The bullets raced towards the man, hitting him dead in the chest and killing him immediately.
"What the hell?" The store owner said, but Al had no time to explain, since the sound of feet running towards the store was heard.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 am

As all those events were going on, a creature was flying above the town and the island... Not one creature actually. Two creatures. Despite the fact that these two had got used into being two creatures that lived as one and the same, they were still different. Lance and Roze were attached to each other for quite a while, after Lance was cut down by a user of the Ope Ope no Mi and got attached to Roze's body. As a result, Lance had turned into a form of hybrid between an eagle and a human... This resulted in him getting kicked out of the marines, losing his career and having his life destroyed. However, after all those things happened, the man wanted to do something else. He had gained another goal in his life. He was searching for the man who destroyed his life, while also extracting his revenge on any marines he found for the betrayal he received and he searched for the rest of his body...

And while the man was doing all those things, he happened to fly above Krooka Island. At first, the place seemed to be quiet. Apparently, Lance and Roze were flying very high and they could not listen to anything. However, after a while, Roze picked up a sound and started moving downwards, surprising Lance at first but making him understand as soon as the sounds of a fuss were coming to his ears. Something was going on on the island. Lance could stop by and check it out... He could find Victor, the guy who cut him, there, after all...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

As the stall was destroyed in front of him Montgomery sighed and shook his head, he had actually been looking forward to this food and now that it was gone he turned to see the man who'd been responsible he could hear people calling out how Pirates weren't welcome here and how they would be killed. He wasn't yet considered to be a Pirate so technically he should be let free.

As he was pointed at and told he wasn't from here Montgomery stepped forward seeing this as his time to shine. He walked towards the man with cane in hand and monocle in place.

"Right you are my boy. I am indeed not from here but neither am I Pirate as you seem to be indicating. I have committed no crimes against the laws and have a bounty of nothing. So before you even think about attacking me for living the life of piracy think twice for in this cranium of mine I hold great information which could possibly break down empires. I could very well know the World Government's weakness."

Finishing his little speech Montgomery found himself standing barely inches away from the large round man and with a tight grip on his cane he wanted to see this guy's thought process. He had just spilled forth information which hinted he was more use alive than dead but whether or not the man would believe him.

Mr Red felt his face battered roughly and felt his body being broken as clubs smashed into his body. He grunted in pain screaming out loudly till finally his ribs cracked and his consciousness was gone. His body broken and battered he lay on the ground ignoring all simply bleeding all over the floor. He had been ambitious but also rather stupid thinking he could take on warlords when he couldn't even handle this.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

The tattooed man looked at Montgomery as if he was an alien. Before he could answer, the two guys who carried clubs approached, dragging Mr, Red's body with them. "Got another one, this street seems to be clear" One of them said, "But do we have here?" The other asked, pointing at Montgomery. "What we have here is a guy with a freaking hearing problem" The muscular man said as he threw Mr. Red's body next to the fat pirate's. "I didn't ask if you were a pirate son, I asked you to leave or die, but since you stayed and wasted my time, I think you just chose the later!" He shouted at Montgomery's face as the pair of goons smacked their hands with their clubs, preparing to strike. In actuality, the man had an excellent reason to ask Montgomery to leave. If he won't his superiors might get angry, which will make him lose either one of his limbs or one of his eyes. "Get him..." The man hissed as the two goons jumped forward, raising their clubs.

As all hell took place in the bazaar area, a large pirate ship finally docked at the island, with all dock workers quickly rushing in to greet it's crew. The flag was sporting a flag with a jolly roger, packing alligator teeth and a pair of wings, and had a massive Bananawani tied to it's front, obviously carrying it through the sea. In their current altitude, Lance and Roze weren't spotted by the people on the island, but their presence would prove to be an unwanted surprise. "What's the situation?" a feather-wearing dock worker asked a random goon. "We have some trouble in the bazaar, but it's being taken care of as we speak" The goon answered. "Dammit, clear that damn bazaar quickly! I'll try and stall them" The feather-wearing man answered before faking a smile as his superiors were about to arrive.

Back the the bar, Al picked up his shotgun and headed for the exit. "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" The owner shouted after him. "You killed a member of the two-Faced pirates! If you step out now you'll be slaughtered!" The owner explained. Al didn't know who were the Two-Faced Pirates, but according to the owner, messing with them was stupid, and might actually be what Al was aiming for all along. "Maybe, but at least it'll get me somewhere" Al commented with a smile as he stepped outside. He wasn't fearless, and wasn't sure of his victory, but confronting those pirates seemed to be his only way to make any progress with his plan, and without progress, he preferred dying. With his father's betrayal still burning strong, Al would gladly die in an attempt to win back what he deserves. As he got out to the fresh air, a pack of no less than 15 goons rushed towards him, stopping several meters in front of him. "The bastard killed Jungo! Have no mercy!" One of the goons shouted, before they all stormed forward.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Sighing at their remarks Montgomery wasn't bothered by these men they did nothing to make him fear them and as the two men swung their clubs into the air he could see they were coming down for him and quickly stepped backwards whilst at the same time swung his cane upwards to the chin of the large man and hoped to have dug the cane into his skin so far that it would cause the large man to be pulled into the way of the collision leaving Montgomery safe.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 am

Terry didnt listen to Jon, his body felt like it was on fire, he wasnt listening to anyone right now. Terry rushed the pirates like a rabid animal and sent them all flying outside with one strike of his chain sword. The purring of the chains sword engine was met by the sound of the blood dripping off. Terry grinned then laughed "Ahhh.... good..... so much....... BLOOD!!!!!!!" Terry cut off 2 of the pirates heads with quick strikes of his chain sword and began cutting down the remainder with ease. There was blood and gore everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 am

To the goons' surprise, Montgomery's attack was partially successful. He managed to dig his cane deep enough into the unprepared brute's chin to pull him into the range of the clubs, but the man quickly pushed both of the club-holding goons away to stop them from hitting him, throwing each of them in a different direction with his incredible strength. "You'll have to more than that to take me down sissy" The muscular man said as both of his comrades slowly got up form the ground. They were obviously angry at him for pushing them like that, but knew very well not to risk annoying him. "Greet your life goodbye!" The man shouted as he brought both of his large fists down towards Montgomery's head, aiming to take the man out.

With Terry going through several goons with his chainsaw sword, and Jon and the Predator pirates handling the rest, all of the 20 were soon either dead or incapacitated. "They're not going to stop here..." Jon said to Terry and his crew mates, "They're gonna send more, they can't risk us staying here" He explained. Obviously, Jon knew something about the island's goons. "We need to clear out of the bazaar, soon they'll e too many for us to handle, and we better leave before their captains find out we're here..." He added, with the sound of more goons running toward the group could be heard in the distance. "What do you say psycho?" Jon asked Terry, "You coming with us. or are you gonna try and take your chances?".

Al wasn't worried, he raised his hand once again and pointed towards the wave of people that stormed towards him. As long as they were constricted by the narrow aisles of the bazaar, this should be an easy battle. "Noro Noro Blast" Al claimed again and another cone of pink rings shot out of his index finger, hitting the front row of attackers who immediately slowed down. The second row clumsily crashed into the slowed down warriors, making a lot of them fall or slip. Luckily for Al, a man who was holding a flintlock pistol missed his shot because of that, missing Al's face by mere centimeters. "Damn that was too close..." Al said as he watched the hole the bullet left in a nearby wooden board. He realized he couldn't hold all of his attackers off that easily, especially not when more of them seemed to be coming from the distance. He expertly cocked his long shotgun and fired a stream of pellets at the pile of warriors warriors, hopefully hurting them and slowing them down. He then turned around and started running along the aisle, hoping to lose some of his pursuers along the way and increasing his chance of victory. "How the hell is this bastard doing all of that?! Get him!" One of the goons shouted as he got over his hurt comrades and sprinted after Al, followed by a few more goons. "The captains are going to be here soon! If we don't take him down we're all dead!" Another goon added.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Seeing the large man react Montgomery didn't flinch not even a small smile upon his face grew he remained perfectly still like a picture. Seeing the large man swing his fists down for his own head Montgomery performed a perfectly executed spiral to the right to avoid the attack as well as build up momentum as his grip around his cane tightened and as he came back around to face the large man Montgomery grinned showing the first part of true expression upon his own face and as he quickly whipped around he wrapped his cane along each and every one of the large man's knuckles painfully hoping to hurt him and teach him a lesson like the teachers had done to all the naughty students at school when they did wrong.

As his cane reached the end of his knuckles Montgomery placed it back on the ground before himself and looked at the large guy and said to him cheekily.

"You need to learn that you can't touch what you can't afford."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 am

While the battles were going on, Lance was approaching the island... He flew fast towards the island and specifically towards the place were the fuss was coming from, only to find out that there were some people who were battling. Those people did not look like marines... Apparently, Lance would probably not find the chance to avenge himself over the bastards that had betrayed him. However, all those pirates who were around could be friends with Victor... Maybe he could find out a few things for his nemesis. Maybe he could receive some information about Victor's whereabouts and search for him. After all, he had heard that Victor was around those islands... That was the main reason he was sailing there.

At first, Lance landed on the rooftop of a building. In front of him, a battle was going on. The one person who was battling was a strange guy who was a tall individual. He had the appearance of a gentleman and apparently, he looked like a Devil Fruit user... On the other side, there were a few other people... They all looked like goons. Being a former marine, Lance could easily recognize those who were goons. He could understand if they were, from the ways they moved, from the ways they spoke and behaved, as well as from the lack of information they seemed to be having. Those guys... They did not even know what Devil Fruits were... That was definitely proving the fact that they were goons.

"Are you interested in learning how he is doing that?" Lance started speaking with a smile on his face, as he stared at the goons and at Alphonse. "It is obvious that he is a Devil Fruit user... And if I remember well from the book I read recently... This looks to me like the Noro Noro no Mi... Right?" Lance continued saying, while changing his glance towards Alphonse... He wanted to see how the man would react now that he had revealed how he was doing his crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 am

[[Terry at the bazaar]]

Terry had calmed down. He felt the blood dripping from the side of his face and then heard Jon. Terry looked back, he had to stay and take responsiblity for this, it was his sin after all, he couldnt drag these people into this. Terry looked back "Leave... ill stay here ...... thank you for the soup and kind words......" Terry prepared his chain sword, he wasnt running yet
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 am

The large man wasn't quick enough to follow Montgomery's swift movements, and was hit by his cane while the man slipped away. The man could handle the pain, but Montgomery's words annoyed him to no end. "Don't touch huh?" The man said with his knuckles red and throbbing. He then reached and grabbed a nearby wooden shopping stand by it's sides. "I won't touch then!" The man shouted, before simply plucking the stand off the ground with his strength. "I have other ways to crush pirates like you" He said, before throwing the entire stand towards Montgomery. The large stand moved with speed, and would definitely break some bones if it hit.

"I see..." Jon said as Terry revealed his plan. "You are a good man, and you manage to escape, you're always welcome in my crew" He added, before him and his men ran forward and turned around a corner towards the northern side of the island. Surprisingly, Terry's area was now silent, and the sounds of other battles could be heard from the distance. But then, a voice broke the silence, it came from one of the goons who was bleeding on the ground. "You foolish pirate, you have no chance! Soon the captains will be here, and you'll regret not running away!" The man shouted at Terry with the top of his voice, blood shooting out of his mouth as he did.

As Lance appeared in front of the goons, they all stopped in the middle of their run and stepped back in fear ans surprise, the man was a monster! "What the hell's going on here?!" One of the goons shouted, "We never had to deal with such freaks before!". Hearing the goons shout, Al stopped as well, and turned around only to be caught by surprise by Lance's unusual physique. Al kept his fear in silence, but regained his composure when Lance started speaking, realizing he was just a human. "Devil, Devil fruit?" One of the goons asked in response to Lance's words. "Impossible! The only people to have those powers are the great captains!" Another one answered, holding a spear up. Judging by the goon's reaction, Al realized two more things: Lance wasn't with them, for they feared him as well, and that the two nameless captains, who he realized by now were his brothers, had devil fruits as well, which would make defeating them even more difficult than he thought will be. With his secret revealed, Al could only smile. "It's true, I also have a devil fruit, so I suggest you all leave me be and let your 'captains' handle it" He said, hoping the goons would finally call his brothers forth. "Nonsense!" A goon shouted. "Men, if we don't take them down, we're all as good as dead! CHARGE!" He shouted, and the goons stormed forward once more, obviously fearing their captains way more than Al and Lance. They were about 20, holding random weapons and attacking both Al and Lance equally.

Back in the docks, the cross bridge was lowered from the ship, and after 8 goons came down from it, 4 other people arrived at the docks. The first was a pale monster, with a dart-shaped head and eight small slippery tentacles protruding out of the back of his head instead of hair, reaching his lower back. He wore what appeared to be a battle armor, with the chest plates removed to reveal his pale, almost yellow abdomen. His eyes were round, almost like fish eyes, and his mouth resembled a squid's beak.

Introducing:
Shen Jamaly
Squid Fishman
First Mate of the Two faced pirates

The second was an attractive woman, with red hair going down her back and almost to her ankles. She wore a white dress that revealed her entire left leg, and had a pair of short swords strapped to her waists.

Introducing:
Mis Amanda "Bloody Blond" Kurve
Swordswoman of the Two faced Pirates

The third's arrival made all the goons on the dock to stand and salute. He was a short and wide man, quite chubby, with small yellow reptilian eyes, and flat-piggish nose and no hair. He wore a battle armor as well, fitted to his short and wide proportions. As he smiled, he revealed a set of sharp metal teeth that occupied his mouth. "All hail Hyde Garuda, prince of Krooka Island" The dock workers shouted.

Introducing:
Hyde Garuda
Younger Garuda twin
Captain of the Two-Faced Pirates.

The last man to go down was also greeted by a wave of salutes and cheers. He was extremely tall, about 3 meters, and extremely thin, making him a perfect negative of his brother. His nose was long and pointy, and his hair was fashioned into a tall blue mohawk, adding more to his ridiculous height. He was wearing a flowery robe and was busy doing his nails. "All hail Jekyll Garuda, Prince of Krooka Island!"

Introducing:
Jekyll Garuda
Older Garuda twin
Captain of the Two faced pirates.

"Welcome home my dear captains! We've been expecting you!" The feather'wearing dock worker said, bowing as he did. "Of course you did" Hyde answered with a monstrous voice. He burped right after, and the sent of alcohol rose form his mouth, as usual. "Now move, I want some food and I want it now" He commanded. "Uhmm, about the bazaar" The man said, mumbling in fear. "We're still in the middle of cleaning it for you". Hearing this, Hyde smiled, baring his metal teeth. "You mean that there are pirates in MY bazaar?! Fluffy!" He shouted, grabbing the feather-wearing man with one hand by his collar. The giant Bananawani who was dragging the ship opened his giant mouth. "Lunch!" Hyde said, before throwing the man into the monster's mouth. In the meantime, Jekyll was still doing his nails, not caring about his brother's actions.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am

Terry sighed as he looked at the dying man, he had nothing to say. There was nothing you could say to the dead. There was no words of kindness, or joy or anything like that. Terry just had to wait for his punishment "Ahhh.. dear Terry.. always so quick to blame yourself? What ? Was that blood feast not enough?" Terry knew it was his hallucination talking to him, Terry was getting annoyed "Why dont you fuck off somewhere? Im busy!!" The man in the tuxedo walked around "Aww Terry kun, are you getting angry at me? Why? I helped you , i saved you from those mean people, didnt i? The regular Terry kun is so weak after all, hahahaha" Terry twirled his sword in his hand "Weak or not... i will stay... i will absolve my sin here..... ive decided......"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

"Charging towards me, you inferior pirates?" Lance said with a serious look on his face while looking at the pirates who were rushing towards him and were going to attack him. "That is something unacceptable..." he continued saying before the eagle the half body was standing on started flying high at the sky. The eagle was very fast, faster than any eagle, despite the fact that he was actually carrying weight. It was a very strong bird and that could be easily understood from his size...

As soon as Lance and Roze moved high on the sky, Lance started pointing towards the goons, which were all looking at him from below. All of them had risen their heads upwards in order to see him and they were standing still, still surprised and scared because of the fact that they could not actually see any legs on the guy who just arrived. On top of that, he had a very serious look on his face and showed a wild, killing intention on his face which firstly appeared when they started moving towards him. Those guys could understand that they had just made a terrible mistake...

Lance raised his arm and pointed towards them with his index finger from above. Except from the evil look on his face, he also grinned which made him look even more scarier than before. The sun was reflecting on his eyes and his eyes looked as if he was shining... Lance was about to speak and do something...

"You imbeciles... I used my precious tongue in order to speak some words to you and inform you about that guy's fruit... And this is how you pay me back... You are attacking me, as if I am a guy you can really mess with. You do not wait for me to ask you anything, you are just attacking me despite the fact that I helped you... Very well... So, remember my words. It will not be me the one who is going to lead your souls to the other world... Your brains will be responsible for this which made you behave so foolishly." were Lance's words as he moved both his hands on his back and grabbed two katanas which were placed in a diagonal way. He pointed with the two katanas downwards and with a still serious look on his face, the man said "Eagle Rain..." as he started stabbing the air multiple times, releasing a barrage of air bullets from the sky which "rained" down on his enemies, stabbing them and piercing through their bodies. The goons started falling down one after another and Lance had a smile on his face as soon as he understood that...

That guy... He looked quite strong...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 am

As Lance's attack rained upon the heads of the goons, Al found himself simply enjoying the show. He never saw a skilled swordsman such as Lance, who could slice air itself with his weapon, it was obviously impressive. "Laahahaha, you've got some impressive skills birdman" Al laughed. As the attack was completed, no goons were left to tell the tale, but a different voice was heard, the voice of an old man: "IDIOTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The voice shouted. In between a pair of shacks an old man rushed to the scene. He was wearing the local rags, but he had an eye patch and a revolver in his hand. "FOOL! Get down from up there! You'll lead the captains right to us!" The old man shouted towards Lance. Al watched the old man, anyone who feared the captains was probably an ally. "You can't stay here, you'll bring havoc to the entire bazaar, come with me now!" The old man said, before turning around and rushing back to where he came from. Al wasn't going to follow the man in the first place, attracting the captains was just what he wanted to do, but it was obvious that they were at a significant disadvantage in the bazaar, with all the goons running around, and so he followed the man, leaving Lance to decide for himself.

Terry's area was silent for a while, but the silence was about to be disrupted by roars. Out of nowhere, one of the shacks that surrounded Terry exploded, and was blasted forward crashing into the shack in front of it. Out of the smoking debris, a short man with a wide physique appeared, wearing a full body armor and showing a set of metal teeth as he smiled. "Well well well, looks like I won the lottery!" Hyde Garuda said as he spotted Terry. "I got a giant bazaar to look in, yet I stumble upon my favorite snack, a wandering pirate, on the first try, KKrororororororororo" He joked and laughed, his metallic teeth exposed again. He was followed by three people, a red haired woman, a squid fishman, and a tall man who was busy studying his fingernails. Turning her head, Amanda could notice a weird looking creature flying above the bazaar, but she knew Hyde and Jekyll well, and knew they won't care now that Jekyll was busy with his nails and Hyde had a pirate cornered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next