One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:32 pm

The beach radiated warmly as the summer sun covered the small island, a slight breeze was coming in from the water and worked it's way through the tall palm trees. Coconuts littered the shore as butter crabs skittered here and there, beach gulls searched the beach for washed up fish and dead clams. Amid this display of this circle of life was a lone man walking happily along the sand; he had a long thick club hanging over his right shoulder with a wooden bucket resting in one of it's warp marks. His shoulder length brown hair was tied loosely back with a loch and he had on a thin white shirt. As he walked along humming whatever tune he was humming he would flip coconuts up on his feet and volley them up to the bucket. 'I wonder if these will be enough?' Rosco thought to himself as he made his way up to where the New Earth was anchored about 20 m. off shore. The captain had left first mate guard so he has no worries for his ship. After sitting the bucket down on the beach he slipped the wooden club back in it's harness on his left side; Rosco then turned his attention towards the forest of palms that would lead to the pirate village of Kashu "Time to find some Crewman!" He said cheerfully as he made his way towards his future Nakama.

Resting patiently on the ocean floor Goga waited for the right time, his eyes focused with full force upon the borrow in the mud, waiting for the sign. His leg muscles rested up against the big boulder prepared to shoot him off at any second. It would be over in a blink and Goga knew it, if he didn't catch his prey then there would be no reason for the coconuts Rosco was off collecting; Goga could only make a few dishes and he wanted to make his favorite for anyone Rosco brought back. Then suddenly there was a flash of silver from the burrow and Goga was on it before it knew the hunt was on, and the fishman was pleased. As Goga made it to the surface he noticed Rosco had left him the bucket on the beach and it was full of coconuts "Why thank you Rosco my pal." he said to himself as he started swimming towards shore.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Bobby had been sailing for a few months with some pirate crews who hired him as a musician, after completing several jobs the pirates returned to their home town of Kashu, Bobby was invivted to join them for a while. He accepted the offer and started to live in the small pirate village of Kashu.

As he was in need of money to buy food and to pay for a bed at the local inn he played as a musician at the local pub where lots of pirates came, as well as the inhabitants of the small village, all the people found it strange to see a young kid like bobby play all those instruments so well, giving him alot tips and free drinks. Bobby knew people loved to see how he transformed his flute into a lute, and his lute into a piano.

Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 am

A small boat drifted very gently onto the shore not far from a larger ship to the left of this one, within this very small sail boat was a young teenage boy who stood at about five foot eleven. For some reason he seemed rather reluctant to get off the boat until it was completely right on top of the land, and once he got off he moved it even further onto the island so that it wasn't even in the water anymore. He seemed not to fond of the sea water.

As Ray finished moving the boat he reached back inside to retrieve a small slingshot that was surprisingly of great value to him, just as he was turning around he saw something in the distance, sort of like a dark green silhouette of a human swimming towards the shore. Ray just simply shrugged his shoulders and turned to make his way through the forest that he knew lead to the man village area. Ray was feeling really parched, he hadn't drunk any clear water in quite sometime so he had to find some sort of bar in the area. Ray was walking at a quick speed as he hurried to get something to drink, on his way he passed by a man with a club on his back who seemed to also be headed his way. "Hey, excuse old man...do you know where someone can get a drink round 'ere?" he said simply walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

As Goga walked upon the sandy shore he saw a young man walking into the wood-line, his footprints lead up to the small boat pulled all the way up on the beach. Then he tied the length of rope wrapped around his ankle to the net filled with his catch, with a heave Goga threw the net and his prey back into the ocean with the rope securing it to his leg. Then he grabbed the bucket of coconuts and took a seat on a large piece of drift wood, 'Might as well take care of these while I'm here.' he thought to himself as he began peeling the husks off the sandy coconuts, preparing them to be cooked.

Rosco was so focused on his joyful walk that he didn't notice someone approaching from behind until the young man said something, asking if Rosco knew where the nearest bar was. Up ahead the captain could hear the rumble of a pirate village and the unmistakable vibe of a tavern. "Well my boy I was just about find the pub to round up a crew, you may follow me there if you'd like." he said as he stopped and turned to the young man, extending his hand for a shake "The name is Skip D. Rosco. What are your thoughts on freedom?"
Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Ray look at the man up and down examining him to try and figure out what sort of person he would most likely be, also Ray did this due to his photographic memory, he wanted to see just how much he could store in his head. Ray just gave the man a smirk when he spoke about freedom, "Freedom...I'm all about freedom..." he said loudly slappning the mans hand like a high-five rather than shaking it before turning to face the direction they were walking towards. "...freedom of speech...freedom to take someone's like...freedom to do whatever the hell i want." He continued as they drew closer to the bar, "Um...say...how much you got on ya?" He asked clearing his throat after reaching into his own pockets for some change and pulling nothing out but a disappointed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

He looked the young man over, though his spirit appeared to be full but he didn't seem to grasp same concept of freedom as Rosco; he held the same fleeting notion as the majority. For Rosco, to be free was something more than doin whatever the hell he wanted, he would have to keep looking for now. Then the young man put on an act, obviously asking for a handout from Rosco. The captain raised his brow and pulled the stone pipe from his pocket, he packed down the bowl down with his forefinger as he stared the boy down intently; he wasn't sure about this one. "It would be better form to introduce yourself before asking for charity. " he said, half chuckling "I might have room to buy you a round." With that the 2 broke through the tree line into the village square, it was busy with all sorts of pirates both well known and novice alike where collected around the town doing their business; this was where Rosco needed to look. 'Gotta remember to pick up some matches at the pub' he thought while they continued towards the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 am

((well I will post again when you two enter the pub, since bobby is there))
Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 am

((No problem redmerv))
Ray gave the man a sort of attempted intermediating stare before giving up shortly and letting out a sigh, “Ah fine, fine...The name’s Ray...and it is very...moderately...maybe a little less than that – nice to meet you.” He said before continuing “Also i don’t see it as charity...more like borrowing from a comrade” he said half jokingly as he spotted a place that looked like a bar in the near distance. “Ah, there it is, let’s go...drinks are on you.” He said walking up ahead and bursting through the swinging doors enough that they would bang onto the walls inside creating a loud sound just about enough to top the sound of the people talking in the bar. Ray didn’t take anytime even looking around; he moved straight to the bar and spoke to the barmaid, “Hey, can i get something to drink here, preferably some sake or something.”

Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:24 am

(OOC: Sorry, would have posted earlier but there life gets demanding. Oh and suggest any plot Ideas you man have in the Crew thread.)

Rosco was starting to like this young guy, he wasn't sure if he could trust the lad but his personality was definitely pleasant. He followed behind the young man slowly with a grin on his face, he was remembering the swagger he used to put one while walking in the Furi Island bars; Ray reminded Rosco of himself at that age. By the time he walked through the bar doors Ray was already up to the bar making an order, he barmaid looked up at Rosco unsure of the young man. Rosco motioned to her that it would be on him and to make the order a double. Then the captain turned his attention to the rest of the bar, a scattered collection of various pirates; some where somewhat well known faces but only a few of them seemed to be worth a damn. The musician in the corner caught his eye, not only was his talent amazing but there was something about his instruments 'Devil Fruit?' he asked himself as he made his way up to the bar. "So what'd you order us?"

Last edited by Captain Spliff on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 pm

as bobby finished his song he saw two persons entering the pub, a rather interesting bigger fellow and a somewhat hasty person then Bobby turned to the barman and with a gentle voice he said '' kind sir could I have another one of that please '' putting a little smile on his face, then he turned to his public there were quite a few people watching him play his instruments, he always loved it when people enjoyed his music then with a somewhat loud voice he asked ''so is there anyone who has a specific request, any special song or is there someone who wants me to play some different instrument?''
Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm

((Sorry, no plot Ideas from me))

"Just some sake." Ray replied to Rosco before turning his attention away from the barmaid and towards the musician, "A devil fruit, huh...seems like it would be a crappy one to me, sucks to be the guy with a devil fruit like that, he probably just has some sort of special instrument..." Ray said to himself laughing, "...Hold on a moment..." Ray brought his hands over his mouth and yelled out "Oi, musician guy...Is that whole transformation thing the power of a devil fruit or what?...cause if it is...it kinda sucks"

Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Taking a seat at the bar, Rosco picked up the bottle of sake Ray ordered and poured himself a glass. He slowly took a drink as he savored the alcohol, it had been months since Goga and Rosco had been on an island with good liquor on it; though not a very heavy drinker Rosco does have a good palette for fine alcohol . Rosco then turned his attention to the pretty barmaid that was serving them, her bust was something to be admired and she was very easy on the eyes; Rosco has always had a soft spot for pretty woman and enjoyed flirting every chance he got. He was so wrapped up with his conversation he didn't notice when the musician asked for requests, but his attention was grabbed when Ray said what appeared to be an insult towards the other young man's direction. The captain thanked the pretty bartender and slowly spun around in his chair, to observe what was going on; Ray said something about a devil fruit but Rosco didn't catch it.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:51 pm

''No I didn't eat any fruit'' bobby answered a bit sarcastic 'I am more a fan of unhealthy things'' he said laughing, turning his instrument into a violin, and he started playing, ''I inherited this instrument from my father, he gave it to me before he passed, it can turn into other instruments. my father mentioned something about a fruit and special powers, but I can't remember corectly, the past is some what of a blackhole '' bobby said as he started playing a rather dramatic song
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Rosco smiled as the young musician replied to Ray, he had a different quality from the other young man and Rosco immediately liked him; it could have been the wonderful music the boy made or it could have been his attitude but the captain suddenly had interest in the lad. Turning back to the bar Rosco filled up a new cup of sake and topped off his own, then he stood up from the bar "Excuse me for a moment Ray." he said to the youth as he walked over to where the musician was. Rosco listened intently with a solid grin on his face and his eyes closed, enjoying each note coming from the violin, he always had much respect for the arts. As the song started winding down Rosco opened his eyes and gave the lad a nod of approval, he extended one of the cups of sake out to the young man "A tip for a good job." He said as he gave him the drink "The name is Skip D. Rosco. What are your thoughts on freedom?" he added before taking a drink from his own cup.
Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am

"Yeah, no problem old man." Ray replied to Rosco before he went off into his own thought in refrence to what the musician had just said. So he doesn't have the ability but his instrument does, "Now that sounds more interesting." Ray thought out loud subconsiencly before turning round and filling his own cup with sake and drinking it all in one go befor saying to himself "Oh...so this is what sake tastes like." Ray begun to feel a little dizzy, turned out he wasn't mugh of a drinker and a light weight, already drunk after one cup, some might have seen that as quite abnormal themselves. As the other two spoke amognst each other and the rest of the bar did aswell Ray begun to sing to himself gradually getting louder but still just sounding like he was muttering random drunk words pausing ans starting over and over again. "...Oh wow, this dizzy water is fantastic...*Hic*" He said now on his third cup.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:35 pm

bobby smiled he was supprised by that interesting but rather personal question, he then nodded '' Making music is freedom, being allowed and respected to do the things you love and be with the people you like, not being looked at how you look like but how you are, true freedom would be perfect'' he answered while dreaming away, in his head looking at how perfect the world would be if true freedom was achieved, then he smiled and saw the younger guy getting drunk after a few cups of sake, he already had a few of them and did not really get any notice of the alcahol he thanked the sir and clucked down his cup of sake.''thank you sir, they call me bobby, bobby lightning''
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 am

Rosco laughed happily as he heard the young man's answer. "Very good Very good!!!"he said as he looked back at the bar, Ray was plenty drunk and seemed to be enjoying himself. As of now Rosco wasn't very interested in taking in aboard. Though younger than Ray, Bobby had actually taken the question seriously; and better yet actually had an answer that pleased the captain very much. The young man seemed to be familiar with pirates and his music would do nothing but bring joy to the New Earth; Rosco wanted Bobby on his crew. "So tell me Bobby, do you have any experience on the sea?"

Meanwhile on the beach Goga was busy preparing the coconuts, peeling off the husk and and getting them ready to be split on the boat. The large fishman was so focused on his work he didn't notice the boat approaching until it was all the was up on the beach, about a three hundred yards from Goga. The ship was about twice the size of the new earth and was displaying a pirates flag... Goga had an very uneasy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

''my experience on the seas?, I've been on tbe seas for more then half of my life, most of the time earning money with playing music, in groups and solo, but for the last few years im at my own going from place to place earning money in pubs, there were a lot of crews who hired me to play there music for like a long trip, so I am quite living the free live I want, but I am always in for something new''bobby answered, finding the man who called himself rosco rather interesting, then he headed to the barkeeper'' hey could we have some sake, I think the drunk guy had enough but it would be fun to see him even more drunk,''bobby was reminded of the past and the things that happend he got carried away and threw his violin in the air and changed it in a ocarina ''I bet you guys never heard anything like this'' and being the enthousiast he always was he started playing a energetic but a bit of depressive song
Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:35 pm

"Wha'...I-I ain't drunk...i never get d-drunk...um...Bo--bobb-Music guy" Ray said as he finished what was his last cup befor he had enough, "..w-well i'm done here...Let's g-get goin' err...Rosco" Ray said getting up just barely stopping himself from tripping as he did and quickly regaining his balance as best as he possibly could at this point. Though he was still feeling quite a bit uneasy Ray remembered what he mainly came to the island, "Urhm.." he begun to speak after clearing his throat, "...A-ANY O' YOU P-PIRATES OU' THERE NEED A COOK OR SOME'ING, I'M GOOD A' FIGHTING TOO!" He shouted right before losing his balance once more crashing down onto a table close by. "..." Ray lazily raised his hand, "I'm fine" He said as he tried to pick himself up.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Bobby's melody floated through the air and grabbed a hold of Rosco, the tune reminded him of watching his father set sail when he was a child. The thoughts almost made his eyes water but he simply shut them and took another sip of sake. Ray definitely didn't have a tolerance for booze and his slurring words and stumbles where proof. Rosco was slightly surprised when the young man proposed his services to the pirates in the bar, then he was overcome with laughter as the boy fell into the table. The bar was filled with chuckles as the various pirates made their remarks at the young man, they had no interest in him; and truthfully Rosco didn't have much of an interest either. Against his better judgement he decided he might give the lad a shot, as long as he could actually cook and make something more satisfying then Goga's usual fish stews then the captain would take him along. He finished his sake and placed the cup upside down on the counter, then motioned to the two young men "Bobby, maybe you could get that sake to go." He said as he tied his hair back tight "My first mate is preparing a meal as I speak and I'm thinking maybe we could discuss some potential crew positions, what do you guys say?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Having dry land under her feet was better by far for Ziv and her dearies. Of course, they had yet to find food, and there was a lot mouths to find, but at least it was dry, and she wasn't stuck in a small, very small dingy with... him anymore.
Speaking of him... He was still around. Ziv had let him out of her eyes for one moment, but now her eyes were back at him, watching his every move. She was positive he had been eating her family members again, and someday, someday she would stab that damn cat in its sleep for it.Maybe not dead but,... Well, yeah, probably dead. Or in a way that'd make him wish he was. Still, right now... she had the feeling she'd lose in an open confrontation. Not that the cat was strong, but she wasn't really either, and he was a man, while she was a girl who hadn't gotten anything solid to eat the last two days.
It had been a while since they escaped from that psychopath captain (not that Ziv was holding a grudge, he had been a good protector, just... his trigger finger had been a little too twitchy sometimes), and their time on sea had been both exhausting and alienating to a point. She still couldn't stand her travelling companion, and hoped to just leave him on this island, finding another crew to sucker up to. But up until now, he had shown no intent to leave, and it was starting to annoy her. Sure, they had barely been here for an hour, and hadn't found any towns yet, but still...
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm

bobby looked up to Rosco, thought for a few secconds putting on a hard face, then he said wanting to suprise Rosco, '' ah sure why not, aslong as I can play music, have fun. and be safe I am alright with it'' he smiled, then took his sake and drank it in one gulp, feeling a bit of the alachol, he had a few to drink since he was there playing, bobby got enthousiastic, changing the ocarina back to a simple wooden flute and put it in his specially for it designed pocket, '' So mister Rosco lead us to where your ship is '' he said with a exciting tone in his voice he hadn't been in a pirate crew for a while, and that Rosco man was a good man, he was not sure about the drunk guy but he seemed okay,''Oh I put my flute away but captain I shall say now, is there anything you want to hear while we are walking to your ship?'' bobby asked kind, wanting to be in good earth with his captain
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:06 am

Jackson's eyes darted to the side and met with Ziv's when he felt her looking at him, again. They remained there momentarily until he abruptly turned his head away and proceeded to stare at the unbeaten path before them. It had only been a short time since they had gotten off that poor excuse for a water vessel, and already he was unsure of what he should do next. He hadn't really planned on what he would do after the escape, particularly after hearing that they probably hadn't seen the last of their former captain...

A waft of scent that passed his nose then interrupted his thoughts and perked his interest, his eyebrows furrowing in the slightest as he took a moment to discern the smell. Smoke from burning wood was the first thing that came to his mind, and a tempting hint of cooked food soon followed. Both meant civilization, as well as their first decent meal in days, could possibly be near. Without any inclination of sharing his discovery verbally, he bent towards the ground as his form began to shift and shrink until he took on the form of a feline.

With his newly formed nose, the smell became more distinct and pungent. Jackson lifted his head briefly before darting ahead with new found vigor. He didn't seem to care if Ziv would follow, or if she could keep up for that matter. Finding food besides the possible rat snack was his current, and possibly only, priority at the moment.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 am

Just as she had thought about really carrying out those open confrontation plans, the cat had suddenly left. And she was alone. She wasn't sure whether to be happy or not.
She could feel something ruffle in her bag and, after a few seconds of thinking, remembered Abo. He had stayed still those two days, save for coming out twice to search for food, after which, when he had made sure there wasn't even a crumb on the boat, he would squeack disapprovingly and disappear into the dephts of her bag again.
But now he pointed his nose out first, sniffed, then got his head out of the bag and finally all of his body. He sat on her shoulder for a while, then jumped off and ran into the same direction the cat had just vanished in.
Ziv tried to stop him, but the little ferret was just too fast for her. Fine. At least she still had her family. She stood there in absolute silence before she finally realised: No, she really was alone.
Sighing, she went into the same direction ass the others had, only much slower.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 am

Smiling warmly as Bobby accepted his offer Rosco was now in high spirits, the thought of having new people aboard was something he was more than ready for. He was even surprised when Bobby asked for a request, Rosco thought to himself for a minute. "Well it would be great to here the song my father would always play on the fiddle, but I don't remember exactly how it goes or it's name... Just some old pirate song from East Blue." He said with a distant look in his eyes, remembering his father and mother on Furi Island, it had been 5 years since had seen them. With a sigh he turned his attention to Ray who seemed to be too drunk to acknowledge Rosco's offer, he seemed like an interesting lad but he was unsure if he was suited for the ship; perhaps the next time they met he would have the mindset of a Free Pirate. Rosco decided he was finished here and he turned towards the door. "Well come on Billy we better get back to Goga and see how he's coming with the meal." With the mentioning of his first mate Rosco suddenly remembered Goga's special request, quickly turning around and walking across the room to the bar where he reached into his pockets and fished out some money. "Excuse me miss. I've been told this bar is known for it's roasted Pickens."(Pig Chickens, haha XD)He said as he put on his most charming face, "Would I be able to buy one of those? " She smiled politely and fulfilled his request, but when she asked how he would want the chef to butcher the animal he simply smiled and dismissed the idea. "No worries there. " Rosco said as he walked behind the bar and into the open kitchen, he was so confident she didn't think to stop him. A moment later Rosco returned into the room with a wonderful smelling roasted Picken. The animal was probably about 75 lbs and the captain had it dangling on his long club over his right shoulder, it's rope bound feet suspending it from the wooden bat. He returned across the bar to where Bobby was standing "Ok Billy my boy, now we can get moving to the ship. " he said as he pushed through the door of the bar into the sun, the aroma of cooked meet following his every step.

Last edited by Captain Spliff on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth   Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Free Pirates Ch 1-To find the family of New Earth
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next