One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:06 am

"AS IF I CARE! THOSE BASTARDS DARED TO CHALLENGE ME!" Lance said with an angry look on his face while he still kept stabbing the air, continuing the rain of air bullets which were stabbing the goons that tried to attack him before. The goons were all screaming in pain as they felt the air bullets piercing through their body. Some of them were even looking at the wounds they were suffering because of the strange swordsman with the awkward appearance before finally succumbing to them and falling on the ground dead. All of them seemed to have died... Only one man was standing. "What is he?!" the man who was still conscious screamed before he fell on his knees because of the great amount of damage he received because of Lance's attack and he coughed some blood.

"What I am, you said?" Lance asked with an evil look on his face before Roze started landing back on the ground. The eagle flew towards the direction of the man who asked that question and stood right on his back, making him feel more pain because of the eagle's grip. "I am the man you attacked..." he murmured as he placed one of his heads below the goon's neck and beheaded him without any remorse, ultimately killing him right next to the dead bodies of his comrades.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" a loud scream was heard as he was beheaded. Seeing the cut head, Lance smiled and sheathed his sword back. Apparently, no other goons seemed to be around and Al were leaving, as well and were quite far away... He could barely see them. He was all alone around the place. He was about to start flying with Roze again in order to keep searching for Victor... However, before he did so, he realized one thing. He did not even ask anybody if they had seen a man that met Victor's requirements! He had not done the thing he wanted to do when he came to the island! Seeing that no other people were around, he realized that he had no other choice. He would have to follow Al and the old man in order to ask them if they had seen Victor anywhere, when he would get the chance at all.

"Follow those guys, Roze!" Lance said and the eagle started flying with great speed towards the two men in order to reach them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 am

Terry looked foward to the man with the metal teeth, he raised his blade "Im sorry about your men..... they stood in my way and i overreacted....... Ill gladly absolve my sins here if you can kill me....." Terry lunged foward , grabbing a bench from another stall in the bazaar and throwing it the big man. He followed up with a swing of his chainsword.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Hearing Terry's words, Hyde's large smile spread even further. Killing was his favorite afternoon activity, and having a challenging pray made it even better. As Terry threw a bench towards Hyde, the short captain opened his large mouth, and delivered a monstrous bite to the flying bench, shattering it to wooden splinters in an instant. The wooden bench was no match for his metal teeth. Then, a thrust from Terry's chainsaw arrived. Hyde raised his thick armored forearm up to intercept the weapon. Luckily for him, he was wearing a quality armor, which was durable enough to withstand the blow and protect Hyde from Terry's weapon. "A fighting snack is a tastier snack!" Hyde shouted happily as he opened his mouth once again, this time trying to bite down on Terry's left leg with his monstrous biting force. Unlike the previous goons, Hyde was no amateur, he was a captain.

As his brother fought against Terry, Jekyll kept himself busy with his nail, polishing them. "You know Amanda..." Jekyll said to the red haired woman. "I could make you the prettiest woman in all of the grand Line if you'd let me, you just need some of my makeup and a little polish to your nails" he said, clearly caring more about his and Amanda's appearance than his brother's fight. "I'll think about it..." Amanda said, though she said it about a thousand times before. She didn't really care about her appearance, she only wore her dress because Jekyll commanded her to do so, he was clearly more feminine than her. Needless to say the Hyde's loud fight stopped the group from hearing the screaming beheaded goon.

"Where are you leading me?!" Al shouted after the old man as they ran between different shops and stands. For an old man, he was running surprisingly fast. Al could hear a few more air blades being shot by Lance down at the ground, and the scream of one of the goons. "Somewhere safe, as long as your reckless mutated friend doesn't blow our location..." The old man answered without elaborating, making Al think he didn't trust him. The situation made Al realize something: His brothers had a larger force than he expected, he might need help if he wanted to take them down, and people like Lance would be ideal for such help. "He isn't my friend, yet" Al answered. He noticed the man was leading him towards the northern side of the island, though he had no idea where he was actually planning on going.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Terry felt his leg being almost crushed by Hydes force. He kicked and struggled as he tried to pull away from Hyde, sliding across the area. Terry was exhausted, fight after fight like this he had , as well as fighting with red eye mode had taken its toll on him. Terry limped to the side and switched on his chain sword "Lets end this with this final attack of mine" Terry rushed at Hyde for his last attempt, he really felt like he was about to pass out after this.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:58 pm

"Hey! Wait for me, you two!" Lance said with a worried look on his face, as he did not want those guys to go without him. Apparently, the old man who was guiding Al seemed to know the place very well. He probably was a resident of the place and so he would probably know what was going on at the area. As a result, he would probably know if Victor came to the island. Victor was not the kind of person who would make his presence unnoticed. He was a quite dangerous individual and that was actually indicated on the fact that he had a quite big bounty as well as that he never missed a chance to use his Devil Fruit which happened to be one of the strongest Paramecia type fruits...

"I want to ask you something!" Lance said with a loud voice while following the two men, hoping that they would listen to him and stop for a second so that he would make them the question. Al seemed to not know anything but the old man could probably give him the information he needed...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 am

(OOC: sorry for my lack of posting guys)

Seeing the stall crashing towards him Montgomery knew he could dodge it but it would be difficult. As it shot towards him Montgomery dug his cane into the ground below himself and pushed himself up to the point of it where he placed his feet and jumped up as high as he could manage into the air. As the stall passed beneath him it clipped his foot knocking him round in a circle as he came crashing back down to the ground.

Montgomery didn't like this turn of events and knew he'd have to do something about this. As he spun and spun in the air he finally knew just what to do and allowed his body to go limp as he hit the ground. He knew it would allow him to feel less pain due to less restriction in his body and as he hit the ground it still hurt but his body was much looser and thus bounced along till finally it came to a stop at the large man's feet. Montgomery looked up at him grinning through his monocle.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 am

The goon smiled maliciously at Montgomery and raised his fist, preparing to strike a final blow. But, before Montgomery was hit, a tiny black and yellow spider jumped in between Montgomery and the goon. The goon paid no attention to the tiny creature and continued with his assault, but in a second, the spider wasn't a spider anymore. It grew in size, reaching the size of a short human. His body turned almost completely human except for a large spider abdomen that protruded from it's back. His eight legs morphed into a pair of human legs and arms. Now, before Montgomery, stood a man wearing black and yellow, with a black headband and a spider's abdomen on his back.

Introducing:
Kim Maito
Leader of the Oasis Survivors

The goon's face assumed a frightened expression as the man pointed the spider abdomen towards him. "Web Cannon!" He shouted, and a mass of sticky spider web shot out of the abdomen, connected with the goon, and blasted him away, sticking him to a nearby wall. The man then turned to Montgomery. "Can you walk? We have to clear out f here before the captains find us" Kim said, reaching to help Montgomery up.

"We can't stop now! We're in terrible danger!" The old man responded to Lance's words and kept running. As he said that, the group passed by the last bunch of houses and reached what appeared to be a desert. On the ground, flocks of seemingly dead Warusagi Birds laid, and the roar of a Bananawani could be heard in the distance. "We're almost there, I'll tell you everything when we get to safety" The old man said. "This better be good, I don't run through deserts for nothing" Al said as he watched the surroundings. He noticed that the old man was running towards a bunch of large sand dunes not too far away. A Warusagi bird attempted to steal Al's hat, but he blasted it away with a strike from his shotgun. More birds flew in on the group, forcing Al to start shooting while some of them rushed to try and steal Lance's belongings. "This place seems more dangerous than the Bazaar!" Al mentioned.

"Gladly!" Hyde answered with excitement as Terry rushed towards him. He rushed forward as well, and prepared his mouth to bite off Terry's hand, but before he did so, a goon rushed into the scene. "Captain stop!" He shouted. Surprised, Hyde closed his mouth and blocked Terry's attack with his armored forearm. "This man is a friend of Jon Boulder! If we capture him, we could lure Boulder out of his hideout and get rid of his for good!" The goon explained. "Boulder?!" Hyde answered with rage. "HUH! The bastard finally made a mistake and left a friend behind, now we could get him off this island for good!" Jekyll said with joy. "True..." Hyde hissed. He then attempted to punch Terry's head, hopefully making drop to the ground. "Take him to the palace, we'll deal with him there" Jekyll commanded.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 am

"Huh? A desert? Where are you leading us, old man?" Lance said as he finally reached the two men who were running fast in order to go somewhere. "I just want to make you a question... Can't you stop for a minute?!" he said with a look on his face that showed that he desperately needed the answer to his question. However, no matter how much he was begging the man, he would not stop... Maybe it would be better to attack him and force him to tell him so. Even if that was what he decided at the start, on a second thought he changed his mind. He would give him a chance of a few more minutes... If he refused to talk to him again, then he would finally attack him and force him to answer to his questions.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 am

Terrys leg finally gave way as the strike came from above. Terry staggered to the ground and looked up. Everything was darkening now, he refused to give in to rage this time. He simply just lay there.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 am

Montgomery was surprised to see a man with spider like powers leapt to his rescue and at the same time relieved he would have to get stronger if he was going to become a Pirate and he knew this. As the spider man turned to him he nodded.

"Yes can walk, and thank you for your help but may I ask where it is we will be heading?"

Montgomery asked as he got to his feet brushed himself off and picked up his cane.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 pm

"We're here" The old man answered. There, in front of them, was a large sand dune. The roar of a monster could be heard as a giant Bananawani walked around the dune and faces them, baring his sharp teeth. "It's ok Papa" The old man said as he raised his arm, "They're with me". The Bananawani closed his mouth and exhaled, showering the group with hot air from it's nostrils. He then walked on, clearing the path between the dunes and revealing a passage to what appeared to be a tiny village. "Welcome to Pirate Oasis" The old man said as he entered the path between the dunes and into the village, with Al following behind. He kept a n eye on the Bananawani after a smaller one tried to attack his ship earlier, and the monster only hissed at him. Realizing he better not try his luck, he followed the old man. "What is this place?" Al asked as he examined the small wooden huts that were spread between sand dunes. "This is where pirates who can't leave the island in time run off to, it's a sanctuary form the Two-Faced Pirates and their captains, they stay out of the northern desert. You could stay in the tavern for now, the captains will be leaving in about a week and then you'll be able to leave as well" The old man explained, pointing at the largest hut around. The village seemed life less. No one but the group was out of the huts, and the only sound was coming out of the old tavern. "What do you wanna know?" The old man asked Lance, finally giving him a chance to ask his question.

Meanwhile, Terry woke up in a small stone cell, with drops of dirty water dropping on his head form the ceiling. He was thrown against the stone wall, and was closed there by a set of iron bars that kept the cell locked. There were only three people down in there besides him: A pair of goons who sat at a wooden table next to a doorway and played cards, and another prisoner in the cell in front of Terry's, cuffed to the wall by a pair of seastone cuffs. "Well well well, looked who finally woke up!" One of the guards joked as he watched Terry raising his head. "Better call the captains, they wanted to deal with him personally" The other said, rising from the table and walking through the doorway. "Welcome to Prime Dungeon sleeping beauty" The remaining goon said with an evil smile.

"We need to get out of the bazaar as soon as possible, before the captains find us" The man explained as he started running towards the north. "I know a safe place to hide in, otherwise we have no chance of surviving here, especially not a fruit user such as myself" The man explained. "I'm Kim Maito" He he noted as they kept running north. After a few minutes of running, the pair were out of the bazaar and in a desert, with flocks of birds resting on the ground, playing dead. "I think the captains will leave in a week or so, so it's safe you stay with me if you want to leave the island at one piece" Kim explained.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm

"Huh? You guided me here telling me that it's a safe spot?! You know that I can fly away from this island!" Lance said with an annoyed face to the old man as he made him lose so much precious time. However, he could not show that he was mad to the old man, at least not before he asked him what he wanted. He took a deep breath and he started explaining.

"I am searching for a pirate named Victor Johnson... He has a bounty of 88,000,000 Beli and he's easily noticed... He's a crazy bastard who is separating the body parts of others with the help of his Devil Fruit, without killing them. As you can see, I want to find the other half of my body and get it back." Lance said with a quiet and serious voice and he waited for the answer of the old man. He wanted to know if Victor appeared at the place before...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

Listening to the man talk about escaping before the captain showed Montgomery nodded.

"Then lead the way my good man."

Montgomery said as he did so. After learning this man's name and following him he was happy to have finally met someone who was going to help him out. He could've taken that big brute a simple kick to the groin would've surely put him on his knees followed by a punch to the left temple an uppercut breaking his nose hopefully and a punch another kick to the groin followed by a thumb to the eye and a punch to the throat.

As this man named Kim led him away Montgomery noticed a bunch of dead birds and since they were dead decided to leave them to play dead. As he looked back at Kim who said that the Captains would leave in about a week he nodded and upon mention of staying with Kim if he wanted to live Montgomery felt the need to ask.

"I do not mean to be rude Kim but I have questions for you. 1 why did you save me a well dressed stranger & 2 why should I trust you when you are still a stranger to myself. I know nothing about you and you of I."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:56 am

The old man frowned at Lance and his degrading attitude. "I'll be damned if I can remember the names of a very single pirate that goes through this place boy, but I know someone who'll surely know if the person you're looking for was here" The old man answered, "He's name is Kim Maito, and he's our leader, he should be here soon enough". He then pulled out his revolver out of its holster and pointed it at Lance. "And you better keep your attitude away form me, I saved you out of a whim, I have no need in another refugee who'll waste our food, you can fly off if you want for all I care" The old man said, clearly annoyed by Lance's shouting. Al then placed his hand on the man's revolver. "Please calm down, we're very thankful for what you did for us, don't doubt that for a second" Al explained, trying to calm the winds down. If the old man decided to shoot Lance, it would spoil Al's plans. There was no way he was going to stay in the island for a whole week and let his brothers leave, he needed to take them down, and having someone as strong as Lance would be very useful.

Kim smiled after hearing Montgomery's questions. "I saved you because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Anyone who's chased by the Two-Faced pirates is my subordinate" Kim explained. "And to answer your other question..." Kim said as he stopped in front of a large sand dune. A large Bananawani then erupted form the sand, roaring at Montgomery. "Calm down Papa, he's with me" Kim said, and the monster calmed down immediately. "You should trust because I saved your life, twice now" Kim said as he walked between a couple of sand dunes. They both then reached a small village, with a group of three standing not to far away from them.

"Kim!" The old man called as he spotted his leader. The two men shook hands. "We should get into the tavern for a head count" Kim said, looking at Montgomery Al and Lance. "You'll all be safe inside the tavern, I bet you're all wondering what's going on, and I'll be glad to explain everything once we're inside" Kim said before heading towards the large tavern in the middle of the village, with the old man walking beside him. Al looked at Montgomery and Lance, trying to show that he was as confused as them with a friendly expression, "I'm Alphonse B Clyde by the way" He said as he started following Kim and the old man.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 am

"Should I cut down his neck or not?" were the thoughts inside Lance's mind as he started getting annoyed by the way the old man started talking to him. Not only he had wasted much of his time without saying anything but he was also giving him some empty threads. If only he knew... If only he knew who Lance actually was, he would shut up and he would not say a word. However, without his legs Lance was nothing at all. He had lost a great portion of his strength. If he still had his legs, he would have instantly moved behind the man and he would cut down his neck before he would see him... He could not do that in his current form, though. Then, as he understood that if he attacked the old man, the guy which the old man mentioned would not tell him a thing, he decided to hold himself and calm his nerves down. "Whatever..." he said with an evil glare before he turned his head only to see two men coming towards him.

Apparently, the old man had just shouted "Kim". It seemed that one of those two guys who were coming was actually the man he talked about earlier. Maybe that was the guy who could give him the answers he needed... Before he could ask a thing, though, the two men decided that it would be better to get into the tavern. Without any other option and without saying anything, Lance agreed and he was prepared to enter the tavern, as well. There, he would finally ask his questions about Victor to Kim.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Terry awoke in cuffs and groaned loudly. HE felt very weak indeed, he realised the cuffs were made from seastone. Terry grunted as he woke up and he didnt respond to the guards words. So this was Prime Dungeon eh? Terry looked around quietly without saying anything, he felt naked without his trusty chain sword on his side. Terry looked around his cell and his grunted as he saw the tuxedo man sitting in the cell with him. "Ahh shit....." , the tuxedo man got up and danced along the cell "Well terry kun... you disappoint me... you should have given in to me.... we could have avoided this whole nasty event, but look at what you did... your trapped in here now, well its ok Terry kun... at least you'll always have me for company....." Terry growled as suddenly there was a girl who appeared next to Terry "Bugger... you bitch..... its still my turn!!" The tuxedo man looked really annoyed at the girls presence "Be gone you disease...." The tuxedo man disappeared and Terry looked away from the girl, the girl looked at Terry "Terry... your hair has grown longer..... why dont you cut it?" Terry started tearing up "Please.... go away... send the tuxedo bastard here... please dont come out......" The girl hugged Terry as Terry sobbed "I came to tell you to stop giving in to him.... your ruining your body ...... i should know...." Terry gritted his teeth "No.. i cant stop... im sorry... i must find penance... for my sins...." Terry looked back, and the girl was no longer there. Terry groaned in agony as he tugged on his seastone cuff, using all his energy to try and stand.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Inside the tavern, dozens of people rested. Some leaning against a long bar, drinking different drinks and looking quite depressed, while others sitting in tables and playing different card games, or just taking a nap on a random chair. "I'll make the count" The old man with the eyepatch said as he left the group. Kim then turned to the three pirates and started talking. "You must be very confused, allow me to explain what's going on" He said, inviting the three to take a sit in one of the tables. "Our island used to be a pirate sanctuary, when a pirate named Longbeard ruled over it, you must have heard about him, he was quite famous" Kim said calmly. After hearing his father's pirate name, Al's expression went blank. The betrayal still echoed in him, along with his hatred towards his father. As Kim paused, glasses of scotch were brought to their table by an old waitress. "Unfortunately, Longbeard died, and gave control of the island to his two twin sons who were born here, Jekyll and Hyde Garuda, also known as the captains of the Two-Faced Pirates, who were chasing you all through the bazaar" Kim explained, sipping his scotch down. "Fearing that the island will be taken away from them, the Garuda brothers started banishing and killing pirates who were found on it, damaging our economy and turning us into prisoners in our own home. This place is the only safe place for pirates on Krooka Island when he brothers are here, it's where all the banished pirates get stuck at" Kim explained. "We're the Oasis Survivors, we save pirates who are attacked by the brothers and bring them here, to Oasis Tavern" Kim said. "Why are you all here anyway?" He asked. Al kept silent, he needed to use every bit of information he just received. His brothers seemed to have a firm grip on the island, but they also had a bunch of rebels under their noses, who might help Al overthrown them if he played the right cards.

Back at Prime Dungeon, the goon looked at Terry as he spoke to his hallucinations. "You're a real nut-case huh? I wonder why the captains kept you alive" The goon joked, but he soon stopped as the sound of footsteps echoed from the other side of the doorway. As the sound got closer, two men stepped into the cell block: The goon form before, and Jekyll Garuda, who had to duck so his head wont hit the door. "This block really needs to be taller" Jekyll complained. "Terribly sorry captain Jekyll, I'll tell the workers to get on it as soon as possible" The goon said and stepped back, allowing Jekyll to reach Terry's cell. "Uncuff him, I can't to a grunting menace" Jekyll said as he watched Terry. The tall Garuda brother had to bend and his neck to stand in the block, and his feathery purple mohawk brushed against the ceiling. "Right away captain Jekyll" The goon answered in fear as he opened Terry's cell and removed the seastone cuffs. "Now leave, your voice irritates me, and irritation damages my hair" Jekyll commanded the goon. The goon left without a word, fearing that Jekyll would kill him if he talked. Jekyll then smiled down at Terry. "Stand up, Jon Boulder's pet, I have some questions for you" he said with a high-toned voice.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Terry got up, his red hair all covering his face. So this was one of the big bosses. Terry laughed suddenly "hahahahhaa....... who the fuck is Jon Boulder, never heard that name in my life....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Lance paused for a moment and listened carefully to the man's words, hoping that he would get to listen to some information about Victor. However, nothing happened as he expected. Instead, Kim explained the origins of the current situation of the island and how things ended up this way... That was something that really surprised Lance, not only because he did not get to listen to information about Victor, as he expected, but also because unlike the rest of the pirates who were on the island, he was the one to actually attack Jekyll's and Hyde's crew, even if their goons were the ones who started it. Nonetheless, the swordsman decided to not say anything and instead he moved along with Roze towards Kim in order to ask him the question he asked to anybody he happened to encounter.

"I would really want to know what is going on on this island" Lance said "but in fact I am here for something else... If I want to leave, I can leave with my pet anyway. I am here to ask about a man named Victor... Have you seen him?" Then, he stared at Kim's eyes and waited for him to give him an answer...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 am

After hearing Kim's answer to why he saved him Montgomery smiled.

"Good I like the way you think Kim."

Seeing the creature rise up and roar at him Montgomery blinked as he watched and did nothing. It didn't make him flinched or anything as Kim was led by Kim to a group of others he looked at each and everyone of them.

He listened to the questions which came from each person and the introductions and followed them as they spoke. Montgomery was an informant and thus remained quiet to pick up information from each person. Be it watching a person's personality or listening to a person's choice of words or the information they knew.

He simply tried gauging everyone so he knew more about each and everyone of them.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 am

Jekyll raised an eyebrow after hearing Terry's rude answer. He bore his perfectly aligned teeth before raising his arm and slapping Terry's face with the back of his right hand. "How dare you swear and lie in front of the prince of Krooka Island?!" Jekyll shouted, showering Terry with spit. He then took a deep breath and shook his head, trying to get his temper under control. "Don't play games with me, I hate games, I always win and it gets boring" Jekyll said with arrogance. "Jon Boulder has been lurking around my island for months now, escaping and hiding from my soldiers" Jekyll explained with apparent hatred in his voice. He then bent down to level Terry's face with his own, pressing his long nose in front of Terry's. "Jon boulder is a pain to deal with, and you're going to tell me exactly where he is hiding!" He snapped, "I won't allow pirates on my island!".

Kim squinted after hearing Lance's question. "Victor... Victor... It rings a bell..." He mumbled. The old man then sat down next to Kim. "He said this Victor guy can separate body parts with his devil fruit, and has a bounty of 80,000,000" The old man added, making Kim snap his fingers. "Of course I remember! He was here!" Kim announced gladly. "He refused to follow us and stayed in the bazaar when the captains arrived the last time" Kim explained. "You see, because the captains fear so much of someone trying to take their island, they kill any pirate who they stumble upon unless they have something to gain form him" Kim explained. "When it comes to Devil fruit users, there's a rumor that says that the Garuda Brothers imprison them in a special dungeon in their palace, where they try and get them to work for their crew" Kim explained. "If they can't, they execute them" Kim explained. "If Victor hasn't left the island before the captains got to him, there's a good chance he is being held in the palace, but us rebels can't get to him" Kim explained.

After listening to Kim's words, something happened to Al that didn't happen ever since his father's betrayal was exposed, he snapped. He shot out of his chair and threw the glass of scotch against the floor, before pulling out his shotgun and cocking it. When the old man saw what was going on, he got up, but Al quickly pointed the shotgun's barrels at him, making him stop. "How dare you call yourselves rebels..." Al hissed with anger. "You're nothing but a bunch of pathetic cowards who prefer hiding rather than take care of your problems, peopel like you disgust me" He said, looking down at Kim with hatred. "If you'll keep hiding form the stupid Garuda brothers, nothing will change" he explained. Hearing this, Kim got up, not fearing Al's weapon. "What makes you think it's that easy to take down the Garuda Brothers, the sons of the mighty Longbeard himself!" Kim shouted at Al, the spider abdomen starting to grow from his back. "Simple..." Al said as he lowered his shotgun, "I'm one of Longbeard's sons as well".

After Al's words, a wave of gasps went through the tavern. Pirates got up from their sits and turned to face Al. "What are you saying? That you're a spy?" Kim asked, clenching his fist. "No, I'm a true rebel" Al said with a smug grin. "I came here to take down the Garuda Brothers for good, they never deserved to get the control over Krooka Island in the first place" Al said. He chose to keep the fact that he wanted the island for himself a secret for now. Al then got up and climbed over the table, so he could talk to the entire Tavern. "I came here to set Krooka Island and its people free of the Garuda Brothers, I came here to storm their palace and throw them into their own dungeon" He said. He wanted to attract Lance's attention as well by reminding him that the man he was looking for might be inside the palace. He then raises his hand up. "You all have two choices!" Al continued, raising figers as he counted down the choices. "Either stay here, wait for the Garuda Brothers to die out of old age, or join me and get your island and freedom back, cause I'll be damned if I'm going to wait an entire week for those bastards to leave". Al then paused and looked around, the chances of his revolution to succeed were in the hands of whoever spoke next.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 am

Upon learning what he wanted to learn, Lance smiled. He had gathered the information he wanted to gather. Apparently, Victor had actually been on the island some time before and he could still be there. It was a great opportunity for Lance to find him and slay him in order to avenge himself and get his legs back. However, there was one bad thing in the whole story. If Victor was still there, he would be caught by the Garuda brothers and so he would be inside their cells. As a result, in order to reach those cells, Lance would have to step upon the corpses of the powerful pirates who were ruling the island and search for Victor. He would have to decide what to do and that was not something difficult as Lance was not the kind of person who was afraid of mere pirates. He was a powerful marine, after all.

"Although I am not interested in your family affairs... I guess I will have to tag with you in order to take down those bastards and search for the bastard I am looking for. You are a strong bastard and you can pretty much make a good ally in my quest... So, I am with you in taking down those guys! Hahaha! So, who else is with us, bastards?" Lance said with a laughter on his face as he unsheathed one of his two katanas and sliced a chair in two swiftly in order to demonstrate his skills in front of those so called "rebels" and make them join Al's quest, even if that happened out of fear for himself and Lance.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 am

Hearing the people all speak over one another and talk about family issues and so on Montgomery simply stood there flicking his eyes from person to person listening to everything everyone had to say a grin grew across his face and a small chuckle found its way out of his mouth as Lance began to say bastards more and more.

He held his cane in his hand and began bouncing it on the ground a little as he watched and learned of the situations. He found it all so interesting and rather funny at the same time.

He hadn't been surprised by anything said or seen as he'd seen many weird things but as he noticed Kim growing a spider abdomen from his back he grinned. The man with the top hat reminded him of himself, a sharp dresser and figured he'd probably get along with him but shrugged his shoulders and cracked his back as he felt his back was getting a little stiff.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:12 pm

The whole tavern was silent, the eyes of all pirates who took refuge there lying on Kim. They all wanted to change the island, and Al's words were a manifestation of their will, but they won't dare of doing anything without Kim, who is responsible for their survival. He was the absolute leader of the Oasis Survivors. Kim considered Al's words with a blank face, he wasn't sure if he could trust a man who was related to the same tyrants he despised so much, but Al clearly meant business.

Lance's words then echoed in the silence, challenging the survivors to take a stand. Al smiled, he managed to get Lance to follow him at least until he reached his brothers. Kim took a deep breath, before opening his mouth. "We are hungry for change, all of us, and you clearly have confidence in whatever powers you hold with you" Kim admitted, "And if we won't act now, we might lose one of the only chances we get for being assisted with powerful allies" he added. "I will help you, and I'll bring any rebel who'll be ready to help, but I want you to promise me one thing" Kim said. "If we fail to take the captains down, we die trying. We can't afford to retreat to the tavern and put all of the survivors in danger" Kim explained. "I will never consider retreating" Al said, reaching for a handshake which Kim hesitantly took. As the two leaders shook hands, the pirate sin the tavern cheered, winds of change were flying through the air. "Spread the word!" Kim shouted, "I want anyone who is willing to help here in the tavern in one hour for initial planning, we are taking down the Garuda Brothers for good!".

((My next post will include a time skip, Ant and Max, you don't have to reply to this post if you don't want to, I just wanted to write it down before the skip))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Terry took the slap in its entierity and sat back up. He smiled and laughed before looking up at Jekyll "Who the fuck are you talking about? The only pirate i see here would be you..... i dont know who that Jon guy is, never met him in my life......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business   (Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Serious) The Gibus Pirates: The Family Business
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next