One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Frank pressed his teeth down in anger. Their current opponent had a weird ability that Frank couldn't fully understand, somehow he could turn shadows into solid. After seeing the barrage of shuriken-shaped shadows going for them, Frank grabbed both Wako and Quincy by their collars with each of his hands. "Be careful idiots, this guy means business!" Frank shouted ebfore bending his knees. "Launch!" He shouted.

He then kicked the ground with all of his might, literally blowing a crater into it as his body blasted upward, with Quincy and Wako along with it. He reached a maximum height of ten meters above Moe's head and began to drop down, aiming to crash on top of Moe and hopefully nail him to the ground with the force of the impact. He made sure Wako and Quincy wouldn't hit the ground as he dropped down.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:54 pm

"ARGH!" Moe screamed as he was smashed by Frank and felt the pain of the attack. That guy... He was not just like the others... He was considerably stronger compared to Wako and he seemed to possess really brute strength that reached superhuman levels. Moe would have to be very careful with him and so he was about to strike with an attack that he just made on the spot in order to surprise him and his other two comrades who had just dodged his attack. "Shadow Gather!" Moe said and the shadow shurikens started moving towards his body in an attempt to fuse with it, so that Moe would regain his shadow once again. However, in order for the shadow shurikens to fuse with Moe's body, they would have to pass through the bodies of Frank, Wako and Quincy and so deal them some damage. Moe was a quite tricky enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

"HA! Had enough?!" Frank shouted at Moe, who was crushed under his feet. Such violence and destruction made Frank as happy as a child with a new toy, making a wide evil grin appear on his face. But his grin disappeared as he heard his opponent speak again. "Not dead yet?! Fine!" Frank shouted, raising his foot to stomp on Moe once more, but the sound of the shadow shuriken flying back at him alerted him. He looked back to see the shuriken traveling towards him with great speed, he had very little time to react.

"Launch!" He shouted again, pressing his feet down on Moe as he performed another high jump, lifting Wako and Quincy higher so they won't be hurt by the shuriken. Since the attack was both quick and surprising, Frank didn't manage to dodge it completely, and several shadow shurkien grazed his legs as he jumped. "Damn it!" He shouted as he reached his top height once more. Even though he was dead, his devil fruit allowed him to feel the pain, and it was not pleasant.

After reaching the height of 10 meters once again, Frank dropped down once more, this time several meters away from Moe. He placed Wako and Quincy back on the ground. "This guy is getting on my nerves..." Frank hissed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"Ha... ha..." Moe breathed heavily as he got up and stared at the zombie, that looked damaged from the attack, while cleaning the blood in his face. That smashing attack had caused him some damage. Despite the fact that Moe was a very strong guy physically, Frank's attack caused him damage to the point that he started bleeding because Frank also possessed superhuman strength. "You are quite powerful..." Moe commented as he took one final deep breath and raised his hand to point towards Ellen. "I wonder, though, if you are fast enough to save her! Shadow Shuriken!" Moe completed while he raised his shadow once more and launched it into the form of countless shadow shurikens, once more, aiming towards Ellen solely, who was not grabbed by Frank and was not within his reach. Moe had gone with another cheap attack.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:25 pm

In an instant the explosion Ellen caused made Wako move back several feet, eventually both his feet landed on the ground and slowed him down. But after looking at the ground he noticed a small puddle of blood had leaked from his face, it seemed he was cut and burned from the explosion.. but not in a serious way, however it was still an injury that could affect his fighting.

Wako was amazed at how well the opponent was actually being hurt with franks attacks, but then he noticed something that drew his attention. The opponent was aiming towards the group more then frank himself, this was later seen when he used his shurikens and aimed them at Ellen. Wako's mind blurred out, he knew he could not let anyone else take away his 'fun' no matter how much they begged. Wako tensed up the muscles in his left leg and pushed himself with four times the strength as before. The power left a crater behind him. His left foot immediately span around and kicked the air ahead of the shurikens, a shock-wave being thrown at the enemy four times as powerful as before. The shockwave blew all of the shuriken away with ease and aimed it back at the enemy, the enemy was now being targeted by both the shockwave and the shuriken.

"The day I allow you to harm the skin I shall soon gawk at.. is the day I allow you to underestimate me!!" Wako had enough with playing games. The second he had finished his attack Wako slammed his foot against the ground, making a crater form. It was a sign that he was not going to let Ellen be hurt.. it would be very unattractive to see a body with scars when he saw her naked.

"See what I did there Ellen? I made sure our get together was possible!!"

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Mon May 07, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Quincy merely laughed at Moe who as being beatean by frank. Then the impressive strength displayed Wako. It was obvious that had gotten stronger during their adventures. Each on them had a specia skill that allowed them to become an unstoppable them. Maximillon's leadership, Mantra's rashness, franks' resolve, Ellen's bloodlust, Wako's irratic behaveor, and finally Quincy's intelligence. Alone each of them were almost unbeatable. Together they were unstoppable. "Lets us all attack him. All at once!!!!" Quincy summoned as much chemical energy as he could to fire off a beam toward moe along with Wako's shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:47 am

"Hell yeah! Let's finish this annoying sucker!" Frank shouted with joy. The idea of watching Moe being blasted by a barrage of powerful attacks was more than enough to make him happy. He extended his right arm before grabbing his left shoulder, yanking his left arm right off of it's ghostly stitches. He then held the arm up and extended it forward like a sword, with its middle finger extended and pointing at Moe for added insult. "You don't mess with he Dusk Pirates fool..." He said with an evil grin before swinging the detached arm over his shoulder like a heavy bat.

"Launch!" He shouted, bending his legs before shooting himself upwards once more, reaching an impressive height above Moe. As he flew up, he gathered air in his dead lungs, making his chest inflate. As he reached maximum height, of about 20 meters, his ghostly stiches began glowing bright blue as his soul started shaking inside him. He could feel the power of his soul surging in his body, he could feel it expending outward, ready to touch other souls. He looked down at Moe and opened his mouth. "Shaman Cannonnnnnnnnnnn!" He shouted, extending the last salable into a ghostly wail as a blue wave was shot out his mouth, aimed at Moe. The wave had the ability to cause any souls it touched to tremor, making their owners paralyzed with a primal fear of Frank. It was obvious that the zombie of the Dusk Pirates had better control of his fruit than ever.

After finishing his attack, Frank closed his mouth. He then raised the detached arm up over his head and looked down on Moe. "Ultimate Zombie Bat! Home Run!" He shouted before starting to drop down on Moe. He timed his decent so the attacks of the other members hit Moe first, before he'll drop on him for a final blow. He swung his detached arm with all his might and gathered momentum, delivering a strike that would easily shatter the ground and dent metal.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Moe vs Frank, Quincy, Wako and Ellen

"You can do nothing against me!" Moe commented with an emotionless and serious look on his face, while placing both hands forward in order to launch a shadow ball of his own shadow. The man was prepared to block the shockwave attack of Wako and the chemical blasts of Quincy and take them down once and for all. His shadow took the shape of a big, dark ball and was about to be launched in front of the attacks of the Helmsman and the Doctor in order to render them useless. However, before he did so, something strange happened. Just before he launched the shadow ball, the zombie who attacked him before made his move once again. By launching a blue wave of an unknown energy, he made his body actually start look like he had emotions and precisely one single emotion... The emotion of fear. With his technique, Frank had shaken Moe's soul and caused fear at it, making Moe destroy his attack because of the fact that he was not concentrated enough as he had a fear about his own life...

"What the... What is that feeling?!" Moe said with a surprised voice, as his attack was destroyed, as he had just lost his confidence and his will to battle because of the fear, and was turned into many shadow sparkles. Both his hands fell downwards and his hair started moving upwards, revealing his other eye that was hidden before. The fear could be seen in his eyes... His eyes were shining as he was looking at the incoming attacks and he said "Damn it... This looks like... The end..." before he was blasted by the shockwave and the chemical blasts, taking a whole load of damage. His clothes were almost destroyed, revealing his very well built body that was full of scars from previous battles. Dirt was covering his body from the explosion as the two attacks collided with his body and he looked like he could not move anymore.

"I am sorry, Unknown Pirates... I wasted the chance you gave me... I couldn't find the exact location of THAT tower... Sorry." he commented as he closed his eyes and the next second he fell his head being smashed by the new attack of Frank that broke his skull and buried half of his body underground because of the strength of the impact. At the next second, Moe's eyes opened, revealing only their white part and blood came out of his mouth. The blood run across his whole body and the man just took his last breath... It was a harsh and painful death which would make people show some sympathy for him... However, his death was also quite mysterious, as the words that he had just spoken created many new questions... What was that tower that Moe was talking about?

Kido vs Nathan

Right after the death of Moe, Kido's body did something strange. The body fell down on the ground unconscious, as if the man died. Then, a shadow came out of the corpse that extinguised under the island of the infinite thunderstorms... Although Nathan had not done anything, Kido was also dead. With Moe's defeat, the part of his shadow that was split in him was also killed and so Kido could not exist anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Quincy leaped in the air "We did it yay!!!!" Then quincy's back broke and fell down to the ground. He arched his back in pain "Ahhhh god my back. I forgot I was this old. I can't believe you bastards have an old man like me fight in your battles." Quincy began yelling in pain before begging for someone to help him up "Somebody help me to the ship, and get those corpses before they rot. They are important to my research."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Looking down at the splattered corpse of Moe, who was crushed under his feet in a crater of blood, Frank could help but flash a silly grin as he shoved his left arm back to its socket, allowing his ghostly stitches to resew it. The Spooky Stitches technique, when combined with the Shaman Cannon, took a lot of energy from Frank, but he managed to stand on his legs for a little while just so he could taunt.

"And THAT'S, what happened when you mess with the Dusk Pirates! Buahahahahahahahaha!" He laughed as he pointed at Moe's dead body. He paid no attention to the man's words and had absolutely no sympathy for him, not matter how tragic his death seemed, Frank just lacked that emotion. He took a few steps aside before crouching down and resting himself on the ground. His glowing stitches faded away as his energy was drained and his limbs fell off. His hands drew out a stitching kit as they began resewing his body.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Wako took Quincies arm forcibly almost, putting it around his neck and pushed him up to help him walk. His other leg was still in Alcohol take-over mode so he still had the strength to pull him on board. It was impossible to walk with the leg, but it was possible to hop with it. With all his might Wako bent his legs to add extra force to his jump, and pushed himself into the air with Quincy on his shoulder. Before jumping Wako put a thumbs up to Ellen, he was signaling it being alright for them to get naked together.

Wako jumped on the ship, his legs almost over jumped him over the damn ship in this case, and allowed him to land on the deck almost cracking the wood. He gently left Quincy on the deck, allowing him to breathe and possible relax after the intense jump that might've jumped his heart along with it.

"Quincy, you better stay alive, HOW ELSE AM I GOING TO HAVE FUN HAHAHA!!!" Wako's craziness almost took over again, he had to contain himself from the thrill of the battle he had just done. It had been awhile since some real fun was put into a battle. Wako then, after gently putting quincy down, walked over to the captains office, knocking on the door before opening it. His manners made him bow before continuing to speak, or asking he favor he was about to ask.

"Maximillion, If you don't mind my asking, the next time my sober retarded half starts to wonder in the middle of a battle-field, would you mind getting someone stronger then him to force Alcohol down his throat?? I could've been killed if the man started to attack today, and without a chance to defend myself as I am sober.. I won't even remember this conversation when I wake up tomorrow, which would be for the better."

Wako knew that when he woke up Sober Wako would feel the awkward and painful effects of his hangover x3, it was obvious tears would be rolling down Wako's eyes after he woke up. He needed Maximillion to at least send any person in the crew to put alcohol on him, weather it was without him knowing it or just plain putting it down his throat forcibly. He just did not want to die in weird occasions where he had no chance to defend himself. If Maximillion refused to help him, it was likely Wako had to find an alternative to continue living without such a hazard of dying, whichever way possible, that inclulding refusing to put himself in danger in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:37 pm

"Thank you Wako when you die I promise not to experiment on your body." Quincy rolled over upon the deck toward Maximillion "Captain, the island has been over. Apparently this stuff was called by the Unseen Pirates....no I think it was the Unspoken pirates....No no it was the unhappy pirates. God help me I can't remember crap. Those damn unknown pirates. I wish I could remember their name."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:05 pm

MAXIMILLION, MANTA AND LAPPY (Ship's deck)

"I see..." Maximillion, who had finished his conversation with Manta some time earlier, said to his two crewmates. Manta was standing with a displeased face nearby, not speaking a word while carrying a somewhat big egg with him. That was strange... It seemed that Connie probably had given birth to a child, but on the other hand, the egg was quite big to belong to the pet chicken of Manta. Nonetheless, that was something unimportant that nobody could pay attention at... Only Lappy, who wasn't paying attention at the conversation, at all, noticed the egg...

"Wako, do not worry. Your wish shall be granted and I have thought of the perfect way to do so... As for the occupation of the island, that is perfect... Although to be honest, I never believed that those guys would be on this island. This might cause us some problems while setting up our basement..." the captain continued saying and he stared at the sky. The lightning seemed to not be stopping... That island was raining all over the day, giving a creepy theme to the island, just like the Dusk Pirates crew. That place was the perfect place for the crew to set up their basement.

"Anyway, that is not something to be worrying about... Especially with the assistance we are about to receive, if the Unknown Pirates come back here to claim the territory back. I heard recently that a guy has joined them... A guy that a friend of mine knows very well... I am pretty sure that he shall come to take his revenge over that guy..." Maximillion continued.
"Hm? What do you mean?" Manta said as he turned his head back towards Maximillion, finally taking part in the conversation.
"You guys may rest on the island and prepare our forces... Strengthen yourselves and await the arrival of our friends. They will be needed...
"Hm? And who are those friends you are talking about?" Manta asked.
"It is obvious, is it not? The Black Cross Pirates. A war is about to be triggered soon."

[END OF CHAPTER 9]
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:42 am

When Nathan noticed the guy is up for following him, Nathan started to walk slower until he fully stopped. He just grabbed the handle of his katana with his right hand and as soon he ouched it right infront of the monk like 1 meter infront of him a big shockwave slice appeared. The monk was in danger to get cut and this slice was very dangerous. Nathan then released the handle and turned around, whatching what the monk will do. He knew it's not gonan end here yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4