One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Ellen leapt up and down, giddy with excitement until with a great bound jumped off the ship with a malicous grin and cheered as when she landed she threw some suddenly lit cherry bombs around the place clapping as a few homes where burst appart by the fiery collison into mere splinters. "OOOOh, good start, now for a few of these!" Ellen cackled as he lit four sticks of dynamite and casually tossed them at four shops, where the devistating explosion was caused once more. She simply laughed.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am

After he stopped meditating Nathan stood up and slowly went to the edge of the ship, as their captain gace them permission forgoing on the island and destroying everything except not sink the island was quite cool, but maybe also dangerous. Nathan jump off the edge and landed on land, apart from the others he didn't started destroying stuff on the island and was moving like 'zig-zag' so he avoided all the ligthing, it wasn't just luck, Nathan felt where the lightnings will struck and he just moved out of the way, and slowly dissapiered in the forrest.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 am

As the Dusk Pirates started rampaging through the island, people started coming out injured from the dynamites which Ellen threw in the shops. All those people were dressed in the same way. They had a monk appearance and they all had the same hair style, although their hair color and their faces were different. Most of them had injured faces thanks to the damage the shops received from Ellen's dynamites. As a result, it was quite difficult to understand that those people did not have the same face... They were just like numbers for those which would see them. Person number 1... Person number 2... Person number 3... All of them were the same at the eyes of the others. They were just mere walking puppets which were screaming for their lives.

One of them, though, as the shops were getting attacked, took out a Den Den Mushi. He called a person... A specific person...

"Sir! We-We are under attack?"
"Hm?"
"Sir! Listen to me! Those guys are rampaging at the place... We need assistance from the forest soldiers!"
"I see..."
"What-What shall we do to escape now, until the reinforcements arrive?"
"Isn't that obvious?"
"Huh?"
"Pray to survive."

Who were those people who were about to come from the forest, in which Nathan and Quincy are and what shall they do? Some questions started appearing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Quincy heard some screaming from the island. He never dreamed of anyone actually living here especially with lightning raining down. Then again this was the new world. Quincy ran toward the screams confindent that it had to be the locals, since none of the dusk pirates scream expect with joy when causing pan. When quincy found the city He summoned five chemicals balls. Quincy juggled some of his balls and threw it at the locals blowing them up to pieces. "Oh wait I think I went overboard. I will need their limbs later hahahahah."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm

The screaming of the islanders was like music to Frank's ears, he missed being feared so much! He marched towards the village after his crew mates, plunking another tree out of the ground as he did. He swung the tree around, crushing a nearby shack to the ground. "BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I missed this so much!" Frank shouted as he swung his tree again, making it crush two more shacks on it's way. As he walked by, he noticed the islanders crouching on the ground and praying for mercy. The sight was beautiful, so much fear and pain in one image, the same fear and pain that Frank missed for so long.

"Who's gonna help you?" Frank asked as he crouched beside a group of islanders. "You better not be praying to god, cause he tried to take me down once but failed, BUAHAHAHA" Frank joked, raining the islanders with spit. "So you better be praying for me to have mercy on you, in which case..." Frank said, lifting one of the islanders by his collar with one hand. "I have none" He completed his sentence with an evil grin before throwing the islander to a random location.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 am

When Nathan was walking slowly in the forrest he wasn't actually doing any damage to the island, yes his crewmates were rampaging but he knew that this would be only a waste of his in the future on this island well needed energy. He heard a lot of noises of destroying also the weird laugh of his crewmates Quincy and Frank, 2 real weirdos. But as deeper Nathan went into the forrest the more danger he felt, in the end he already grabbed his katana handle, stopped walking and sit on the ground. Sitting on the ground may sound weird to do in such a situation but that's how Nathan can focus more and fell the things around him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:49 am

While Quincy, Frank and Ellen were in the town and were destroying the shops and the houses of the islanders, as well as the islanders themselves, the reinforcements from the forest which the islanders had called for had just arrived. Right in front of the three Dusk Pirates who were destroying the town, there were three monk dressed people. Those three monks looked quite scary. The one standing in front of Quincy was a small sized man, shorter than a kid. He was looking older than Quincy and he had a beard which reached the floor. He had no hair and he wore glasses on his eyes to see. He also carried a cane.

[Introduction Box]
[Urma]
[Fighter of the 5 Monks]

In front of Frank, there was another man. That man looked quite scary. He had an injured face, with many scars. He was tall and looked quite strong. He had no hair on his head, as they were shaved. He was carrying a big staff on his hand and he had two wings on his back, just like those of the skypieans. He was looking quite old, although he did not look as old as Urma.

[Introduction Box]
[Pristo]
[Mage of the 5 Monks]

The third person to appear was a woman. Apparently, that was quite strange. The woman was dressed like a monk and she looked more like a man instead of a woman. She had short hair and glasses on her eyes, just like Urma. Also, in order to make herself look more like a man, she wore a fake moustache. She carried a bow on her back. She was standing right in front of Ellen.

[Introduction Box]
[Caroline]
[Archer of the 5 Monks]

Finally, somewhere else... As Nathan moved inside the forest, another man appeared in front of him. The man had a stick in his mouth and walked with it. Just like the other monks, he was dressed with monk clothing. He had white hair and white colored eyes. As for his equipment, he carried a strange katana made of bamboo. That was quite strange for a weapon...

[Introduction Box]
[Kido]
[Swordsman of the 5 Monks]

"What do we have here?" all of the monks said at the same time as they approached each member of the Dusk Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 am

"Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Frank laughed as he watched the islander he threw away flying, but his laughter was cutoff by what appeared to be a monk. Frank stopped laughing and turned to face the scared monk, who was just barely taller than him. "What you have here Scarface, is a takeover. this island is Dusk Pirates' territory now" Frank answered, throwing the tree that he still held away to crush upon another house. "In other words, you better bow down and start praying for our mercy like the others or you'll have a few new scars to worry about!" Frank added, obviously angry that someone interrupted his destruction party.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 am

It wasn't like the monk surprised Nathan, as he was meditating on the floor he already knew from where and when the monk will approach, but he didn't need to mditate to know his antentions, the monks are here to defeat the Dusks and make them stop rampaging. Nathan firstly didn't really wanted to fight him, he actually just wanted to leave him alone but the words of the Dusks captain were clear, he has to show this monk who the Dusks are and that this island is now theirs. Nathan stood up, now more relaxed then before. He knew now who his enemy was and where he is and how he looked like, but still that doesn't mean he wasn't dangerous. Nathan felt quite some power in this monk, but sure there is no power that can scare Nathan. Nathan thinks that they are all weak-minded, and that there is no true enemy towards him, nobody can really compare to his mind, that what Nathan thinks because he is very confident about his powers, but that doesn't mean he underestimated the powers of his enemy. Anyways, Nathan knew that the fight won't be the easiest but anyways let's fight!

So Nathan stood up and actually didn't do anything he didn't even draw his katana. He just stood there facing the monk and looking in the ground with his hood on.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Suddenly Wako got the urge to piss a gallon and a half.. but he could not leave his room, it was a conundrum. However, as the bladder began to feel expanding, he had to leave the room stealthily. He knew the crew was busy and gone, but there was still Manta and Maximillion in the ship. He had to move fast, as his bladder felt like it was about to explode.. then again who said he had to move at all? Manta would never have noticed if his entire bed became wet and with a darker color.. all he would notice was how much colder the bed was, in a way he would be doing Manta a favor as feeling breeze in the middle of the night helped Wako sleep, so why not Manta?

Wako was about to let it out, then something hit him... something hit him, suddenly he got the urge to go to a toilet.. was it, commonsense? Wako waked towards the toilet in the ship and let it all out, the sound of a waterfall could be echoed throughout the ship, when Wako was finished he walked towards the kitchen to look for something to drink, on the refrigerator he found a bottle of what was labelled "Rum". Wako had never heard of anything with that name, so it was assumed this was a simple fizzy soda.

He then walked out to the deck to check up on his crewmates, he had to at least make sure they were doing fine, but all he could see with them in the town was the new five friends Frank,Ellen, Quincy, and the scary other guy had met. With Wakos horrible math it seemed like a straight normal fight, he was wiggling the bottle of whatever the stuff was, he was too focused on the friends to drink the liquid yet.

"Hmm... I have always wondered.. why is it that everyone believes me to be an actual clown, all i did was put on a clown costume and base my entire existence on clown related activities."

(Note: Rum is an alcohol drink)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 am

Ellen cackled madly as she flung a few more cherry bombs, and then noticed the manly woman standing before her, but cackled all the more. "Ha! A monk that has a bow, wants to stop someone with these wonderful explosives? You should think it through, before I send you to your God early! don't worry, im sure he's an understanding sort. I never met the man personaly but he managed to miss me completely.", Ellen gloated, rembering back to her escape from her white sea homeland. She then lit a stick of dynamite and chuck it quite happily at Caroline. "I doubt something which just throws ponty sticks at me can stop one of these!", she taunted as she waited eargerly to see the explosive blow the female monk apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am

Quincy looked at his opponent with a grin "Finally a opponent that an old gezzer like me? Ah it hate to hurt someone like you. We could have had so much eating hard candies, drinking prun juice, remembering the old times, and yelling at kids to get off our lawns. Ah such good times we would have had.." Quincy used his distraction to toss a chemical ball in his face in a sneak attack "Oldest trick in the book. Maximillon wants this island, and we can't any opposition." Quincy then swung his cane with is left arm toward the monk after he threw the chemical ball for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 am

Urma vs Quincy

"Maximillion, huh? Of the yonkou? I see... So he has finally started moving to the New World. Quite surprising, though... I never expected him to come to this island to take it over... He's a smart man... He would know that this place is... Nevermind. There's no need for me to tell you." Urma said with a serious look on his face as he raised his long beard to slap it on the ground with great force to give enough strength to himself to jump and dodge the chemical attack. The man moved out of the attack's way and he was left unharmed... Even if he was an old man, he was a quite fast individual. "I see you want a battle, huh? Interesting..." Urma said and he started running towards Quincy with great speed while his beard started pointing towards him and was split into many hair tentacles that attempted to grab Quincy and strangle him. Urma was using a technique similar to Life Return on his beard.

Caroline vs Ellen
"Dynamites? Against me? That's quite a fail..." the woman said as she raised her bow and shot an arrow fast on the dynamite, making contact with it and making it explode in the mid air, avoiding getting damaged at all. "That's a powerful dynamite you got there... But I doubt it can do anything against me. Before you can throw that dynamite on me, my arrows will pierce through them and make them explode... My accuracy is great..." Caroline said before she shot two more arrows towards Ellen which were moving towards her with great speed, greater than the usual speed of regular arrows.

Pristo vs Frank

"You are quite talkative for an undead creature... I have seen many things in my life, but to be honest I never expected to see a thing like this before... So, would you mind letting me take you and study you? I would appreciate it..." Pristo said with a smile on his face, as he launched a fire ball from his long staff towards Frank that would burn him, if it hit him. "Tell me... Do YOU know where you have come to?" Pristo asked with a serious voice to Frank, while the fire ball was moving towards him.

Kido vs Nathan

"Unlike your friends in the town, you are not a talkative person... Very well... I will wait for you..." Kido said and he took a meditating stance similar to Nathan's as he waited for the man to make an action.

All those 4 monks... All of them were quite strange... They all seemed to be sharing information, even if the Dusk Pirates did not know that. Something weird was definitely going on with them... What could that be?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 am

"Take me? HA! You'd be considered lucky if you'll be able to carry yourself after I finish you off" Frank answered before the opponent attacked. When Frank noticed the fireball, he immediately sprang to action. "Launch!" He shouted, before forcing both of his feet against the ground with his immense strength. The resulting jump blasted Frank into the air, way over the fireball his opponent fired. He reached a height of about 4 meters, and was moving towards his opponent through the air, carried by the force of his jump.

"Actually..." Frank said as he grabbed his left shoulder with his right hand. "I have no idea, Zombie Bat!" Frank answered, before pulling his entire left arm off, detaching it from his body. Now, armed with his trusty bat-like arm and the momentum of his jump, Frank aimed himself towards his opponent, aiming to strike him with a powerful blow as he came down from his jump. Obviously, Frank's attack came form above the opponent, and was aimed towards his head in a vertical swing.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 am

Ellen cackled quite happily as the arrows sped towards her, to which she rolled to the side though was suprised when one of them went through one of the ties of her pigtails and then through some rubble behind her. As the hair from the pigtail fell down to the side of her head limply, she grinned all the more as she flung a handful of cherry bombs at Caroline, and then quickly threw a stick of dynamite, the speed of it much greater than the cherry bombs which were chucked as if it was confetti. "Cherry Suprise!" Ellen shouted the techniques name, hoping to catch the manly woman off guard, though prepared her next technique if it failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Quincy wasn't nimble in his old man body, so dodging the tentacles was out of the question. He held his cane out in front of him and twirled it so the tentacles would get tangled up. Quincy may have been old but he was still resourceful. If his attack worked he pulled the old man's beard toward him and then fire a chemical ball with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 am

Nathan heard what the monk said but he didn't intend to break down his meditation just to attack first. Nathan countiniued doing waht he was doing till now, sitting on the floor with eyes closed well basically meditating. Even if the monk would not attack Nathan had no problem with that the more he was meditating the more he was exploring the monks body. At the end Nathan would already know all his weaknesses and strenght. So it was a bad decisionby the monk to not strike, or was it?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 am

Pristo vs Frank

Seeing the zombie attempting to damage him by jumping above him and by striking him with his arm as if it was a bat, Priso smiled. Apparently, the mage of the 5 monks actually had a way to defeat Frank and Frank himself helped him a lot in order to do so. While the zombie was on the air, the mage moved his staff towards his direction. Then, he pressed a button on the staff saying "Electric Dial Activation!". As soon as he did that, his new technique was used. Apparently, the staff had quite many electric dials inside it, allowing it to store electricity and serve as a lightning rod. Upon activating the dials, Pristo took advantage of the stormy weather on the island and so a lightning was struck towards his staff's direction which would be absorbed, if it hit the staff. Between the staff and the lightning bolt, though, there was Frank... As a result, it would have to hit Frank first in order to reach the staff. Pristo was taking advantage of the area completely.

Ellen vs Caroline

"Hm? What is this?" Caroline said, before the confetti shaped bombs reached her and exploded on her, making her take a vast amount of damage. The fake mustache she wore was destroyed, the majority of her clothes were burnt except from her bra and her pants and she had many wounds on the rest of her body. Ellen had just done great damage on her... However, despite the fact that she looked terribly damaged, something strange was going on. She did not seem to feel any pain, she looked like she unharmed... Something strange was going on.

"That was smart..." Caroline said before she grabbed a few arrows and aimed to strike Ellen with her bow.

Urma vs Quincy

Surprisingly enough, even if Quincy was going with a simple movement, for a strange reason the beard of the old man was actually tangled up and the plan of the old doctor worked. Quincy had managed to block the attack of Urma and now the old man was at his mercy... At least that was how things looked like. "What the..." Urma said before he saw the chemical ball being launched towards him, striking him and causing him some damage. However, just like with Caroline's case, a strange thing was going on. Despite the fact that Urma was terribly damaged, he did not seem to feel any pain... He acted as if he felt little to no damage. What was going on?!

Nathan vs Kido

Meanwhile, in the forest... While Kido was meditating and Nathan was looking at him to find his weaknesses, Kido was doing the same. He was staring at the swordsman with a similar look on his face and he was "scanning" his body in order to find out any possible weaknesses which he could exploit. Kido was not a fool... If he was, he would not have his position at the 5 monks... Or would he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 am

Quincy was evil smirking for had done damage to Urma. Even though his opponent showed no pain, Quinc didn't care. Right now his opponent was at his mercy and that was all that mattered to Quincy. Quincy sadisticly began beating his opponent. He kept throwing chemical balls toward the old man "Keep that brave face up. Bwahahaha I'll just keep beating u down until you break." Quincy aimed a total of four balls at his right leg, right eyeball, left temple and his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:48 am

Wako looked at the distance to see the battle going on. With his eyes looking about the battlefield he noticed a string wondrously placed on top of a tree, it turned out his string wasn't lost after all.. it was just misplaced into an area Wako did not know and would never have found if it were not for his eyes moving about.

In an anti-climatic fashion Wako tried to hold onto the edge of the ship with both his hands, dropping himself to the ground and rolling. He didn't have any special abilities like his crew mates, so this kind of stuff was very common already. Wako started running towards the tree, but not before putting the bottle he found in his pants. He ran towards the tree, and gave himself a running start before jumping into the tree, his legs balanced him to the point where his arms were free enough to move him upwards. Finally he reached the top and took his one piece of string, lost not so long ego in the wind.

"HAHA!! 100.000.000 belli!!!"
Wako talked to himself, even with the town completely ruined there was bound to be some survivors, odds are one of them would pay for his strings.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 am

Ellen looked somewhat stunned that Caroline was still standing, but voiced her more shocked reply; "Wait, your woman? Eh, goes to say you can't judge a book by it's muscle bound masculine cover. Anyways, time for you to die now! Strike out!" Ellen abbled until she screamed out her next technique, and threw an ordinary lit bomb at the masculine female monk at a blazing speed, pitching it much like a basball player would, though with much more manical giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:44 pm

"Huh?" Frank grunted as he heard his opponent call his attack. The words and the raising of the staff probably meant some sort of attack was about to be fired, and Frank was smart enough to realize that when he faces an attack, he should split his forces. "Dead-a-rang!" Frank shouted and threw his arm-bat towards his opponent like a boomerang, adding a little curve to it so it'll be harder to predict. "Scatter!" He then shouted, and his entire body collapsed. His right arm detached from his torso and flew up, while his torso and his detached legs began to drop down to the ground. The head only rose a few inches.

Frank scattered because he predicted an attack to blast off of the staff, but to his surprise, the attack came form the sky. The lightning only barely missed Frank's head, but the rest of his body was safe and scattered all over the place. "You can't defeat me with that cheap trick! I overpower nature itself!" Frank's head shouted with pride as it began to drop down as well.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:09 am

Caroline vs Ellen

"You just can't understand..." Caroline said with a smile on her face as she raised her bow and shot an arrow towards the bomb, striking through it and making it explode before it reached her, in a similar way with what she did to the cherry bomb which the bombs specialist of the Dusk Pirates threw at her before. "My accuracy is that of the highest caliber... Well, not mine... Caroline's accuracy." Caroline remarked, saying some enigmatic words in order to confuse Ellen as they would battle and make her leave an opening. Then, she instantly grabbed another arrow and shot towards her, aiming for her right eye.

Quincy vs Urma

Despite the fact that Urma looked like he was at the mercy of Quincy, as the man launched his chemical balls towards the old man, he launched four small dark balls from his mouth which collided with the bombs and exploded. Then, the balls returned back to his mouth, only for him to surprise Quincy... Afterwards, his instantly moved his beard with force, making it get cut, at least at the part on which it was grabbed by Quincy. As soon as he did that, he launched four more dark balls from his mouth towards Quincy in an attempt to strike him with them. What was Urma doing? Was he a fruit user, after all?

Frank vs Pristo

"Cheap old trick? I say that it is an advanced strategy!" Pristo said with a smile on his face, after getting up from the ground. The boomerang attack of Frank's arm had struck him and made him fall down, although for a strange reason it looked as if it had not damaged him at all. There was something strange going on...

Then, Pristo got up and took his battling stance. Apparently, the head was now moving by itself... It was a very good chance for Pristo to strike. Without hesitation, the man said "Flame Dial Activation! Fire Ball!" as he pressed a small button on his staff and a ball made of fire was launched towards Frank's head in order to incinirate him.

Wako vs ???

As Wako was walking around the island, a very strange figure appeared in front of him. The figure did not wear the standard priest clothes that all the other residents used to wear. He wore a black, short sleeved t-shirt, a pair of jeans, black shoes, he had a small chain around his waist and he had medium length hair that were covering his right eye which was black, like his hair. He had a look on his face that was very reminiscent of Maximillion's. That guy looked a lot like an emotionless person. "What are you doing at my place?" he asked with an emotionless voice.

Last edited by Maxulus on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:29 am

Ellen looked at Caroline quzzically due to her odd sentence but had little time to ask what on earth she was blabbering about as she hot and arrow right at her eye, to which Ellen stumbled back in suprise, luckily falling over in shock, though the arrow still left a deep cut across her scalp, blood trickling down her face.
As Ellen landed with a thud she had a look of fury across her face and merely snarled the next techniques name; "Bowl-a-bomb!", to which she rolled a dud bomb along the ground, the said fake spinning and tumbling along to Caroline wildly, as Ellen tossed a sticky bomb straight at Carolines face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:42 am

Caroline vs Ellen

"You can't really understand, can you?" Caroline said to Ellen with a surprised look on her face, as she was about to block the attack. She raised her bow and prepared an arrow. She carefully targeted the bomb that was coming towards her and without wasting any time she shot the arrow, hitting the bomb and making it explode. That was the end of the woman, apparently. Although Caroline really managed to make the bomb explode before it hit her, it apparently exploded at a very close distance with hers and she took much of the damage. Even if her body did not seem to ache, the damage she received from the previous bomb and from the current one was still affecting her. She just couldn't understand how much she had received. As a result, when the bomb hit her, she moved many meters backwards and fell on the ground, unconscious. She had just lost.

However, that was not the only thing that went on. As the woman fell unconscious, a shadow came out of her body. The shadow was quite small and it started moving towards a certain place... Upon getting out of Caroline's body, the woman looked like she was not breathing anymore. She was probably dead. The shadow, though, was moving somewhere... What would Ellen do? Would she follow the shadow or not?

Manta and Maximillion

Meanwhile, on the ship's deck...

"Manta... As the others are away and Lappy is sleeping in his room... I is time for us to discuss something..." Maximillion said.
"Hm? What is it, Maximillion?" Manta responded.
"Oh, come on... I am your brother. Call me brother when the two of us are together..."
"Hm... Okay, brother... So what do you need me for?"
"It is about my ultimate plan... The plan that will ensure that we shall achieve our goals... The plan which is going to make me... The Pirate King."
"Huh? Have you gone nuts? What else can you do to achieve your goals? You have a few of the strongest soldiers... You have power... You are accepted by the World Government as one of the most dangerous pirates."
"Those feats are still not enough, Manta. There is still Anubis... I have received information that this guy is sick and ready to die, but I have a feeling that we are going to see him in the New World soon... He is not a guy you can play with. And there is also Iken, out there... In my current form, there is no way I can deal with Iken, at least for the goods he has done with me. If fate decides that we are going to cross the same paths, I am afraid that I will not be able to step upon him. That guy has a very strange influence... He is one of the few people that managed to change my personality, even if it happened for a little bit. I am afraid that the Max you all know will probably crumble in front of him, because he will remember that his life relies on him."
"So... What do you want me to do?"
"No... Let me ask you that... What are you willing to do... For your brother?"
"... Anything..."
"I see... That is what I wanted to hear, Manta. Come to the discussion room. There is something I need to show you..."
"Okay..." Manta said and he started following Maximillion to the discussion room. He really wanted to learn what his brother wanted to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next