One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:05 am

Ellen cackled as she saw Caroline caught in the last explosive, laughing at her opponents defeat, though stopped in confusion and shock as some strange black swirling ........ thing just escaped from her mouth and began flying off somewhere with purpose. To find someone or to merely escape?
Ellen coudln't care less about what the shadow was or where it was going. She just wanted to blow it up, as was her usual respones to everything. She cackle donce again and began tossing her cherry bombs in gleeful abandonment at the shadow, cockly telling it; "I've never destroyed anything like you before so this will be fun! Let's see how you burn! Maybe you'll just blow apart to tiny wierd pieces! Hold still and let me kill you already!", pursuing the shadow with manical glee.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 am

Frank looked in amazement as his boomerang attack did nothing to the man. That attack was strong enough to break stones, his opponent was doubtlessly powerful. "Tomato toma-to" Frank said in response to his opponent's remark, but was soon about to face a full scale fire ball that headed towards him. He failed to plan his course of action through, and had no way to dodge the fireball, but luck was on his side.

As he closed his eyes and prepared to receive some burns, his head was blown out of the fireball's course by a blunt object: His arm. Thanks to the Dead-A-Rang technique, the flying arm returned to the place from which it was thrown, which happened to be where Frank's head was. The arm connected with the head, and they both flew out of the fireball's trajectory, dodging it and falling to the ground. Frank then opened his eyes, smiling maniacally after realizing what happened. "Buahahahahahahahaha! You call that strategy?! I saw that attack coming from miles away!" Frank lied, he only dodged the attack out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 am

Pristo vs Frank

"You are a strong individual... I must say that I am surprised with your strength... But, I will have to eliminate you, now. Especially now that one of your comrades managed to defeat one of my friends..." Pristo said with a serious look on his face, ignoring what Frank said about dodging the attack because he could clearly see through his lies. With his powerful staff, Pristo was one of the strongest Monks and there was nobody who could doubt that... And he was about to show that right away to his enemy.

With a smile on his face, he said "You have done well... But there's no way you can escape from the hell I am about to call for you. Watch this, Frank N. Stein of the Dusk Pirates!" Pristo said and he grabbed the staff from the middle. Afterwards, he started spinning it in a rapid rate, making it look like a spinning circle. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Pristo said and he started running towards Frank's head in an attempt to attack him with it. "Dial Activation - Roar of the Fire and Lightning Dragon!" Pristo said and many sparks started getting out of the staff, as well as big sized embers. The mage of the 5 monks was unleashing the absorbed energy of his dials at once in order to ensure that Frank would die with one hit, quickly.

Manta and Maximillion

Meanwhile, in the meeting room of Colonel Royale...

"So... What do you want to tell me, brother?"
"Manta, remember... You are my closest relative... I trust you completely... And I know that you care for this crew... I want you to eat... A Devil Fruit!"
"A fruit? Wait a minute... This is... And where did you find this, anyway?"
"Hmph? Are you afraid of losing your swimming ability, Manta?"
"But Maximillion! I do not even know what that fruit you are giving me is able to do."
"I only want you to master a part of its power... The rest will be a matter of time. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!".
"And what if I refuse?"
"There is no way you can refuse, Manta... I know that you love your brother as much as he loves you..."
"Why you..."
"Hmph... Eat it now." Maximillion said and Manta looked at him with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 pm

"Well what do you think I am doing? I am trying to grab my colorful string which was stuck on the tree.. are you interested in a sale? For today only I'll give it to yo for 2 easy payments of 75,000,000 belli!" Wako was talking to the man whose expression reminded him of Maximillions, but at the same time it wasn't near the level of his captains atmosphere.. he never knew why. Wako felt like the guy was dangerous.. but he always had that feeling around the dusk pirate ship, but he always seemed to get along with them (in his world), especially since to them he was their King!!

In Wako's world only the sane were kings to the crazy crew, and Wako was very sane.. oh so very sane. Wako looked at the man in front of him with a puzzled look, a question mark over his head.

"I heard the word 'Your' island in that sentence, I am sooo confused, cuz just a second ago i heard Maximillion say it was HIS island... can't you people make-up your minds!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Wako vs ???

"Dusk Pirates, huh? I already knew that..." the man to which Wako was talking responded with the same emotionless voice. The man was keeping his hands inside his pockets and his eye that was not covered by his hair was staring at Wako carefully to see how he would move. "As for your stuff, I am not interested in buying it... Unless you offer me your head to give it to the marines and earn the money? Are you interested?" the man said and waited to see how Wako would react. He was clearly saying that he would take the head of the clown dressed helmsman in order to hand it to the navy and receive the bounty... The only thing that was left for Wako was to actually understand what the man said.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:08 pm

"Why would you want a... oohh, I get it... I heard about people like you.. they sell organs to people for money, the term you people call 'head' is usually the male penis, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY PENIS!!" Wako ran the opposite way of the enemy while holding his bottle of rum in his hands. He was not a fighter as he was, but he was definitely someone to confuse an enemy. Wako dropped some marbles on teh ground form his pants, since he was running, the marbles made a small splat and made a puddle of very clear liquid that was stupidly slippery. If the opponent ran behind Wako the enemy would fall down as he was running.

While Wako was running he slipped and fell to the ground face first, he was so scared of losing his penis he lost control over his usual left ,right, left, right routine he had to use in his head to run.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am

Wako vs ???

"Well, well, well... You are some quite dangerous fellas... I have heard about you, clown. My crew and my superior officers have already warned me that you might be coming to this place... So, I was prepared for your arrival." the mysterious man said with a serious, emotionless look on his face. "You see, this place is a part of our territory... And I am the man who is responsible for taking care of this place... As a result, in order to deal with the Dusk Pirates, I have studied as many information as I could found... And I know quite a lot of things about you, Wako McWickey. So, I am informing you that there's no way you can annoy me." the man said.

[Introduction Box]
[Moe Kuroama]
[Head of the 5 monks]
[Bounty: 328,000,000]
That guy... He was a quite dangerous fella... He was the strongest guy of the island, the man who was responsible for taking care of everything that happened on the island. Would Wako be able to defeat him and if he did so, how would he do so? Moe was a very powerful pirate...

Ellen and Caroline

As Ellen was following the shadow that came out of Caroline's body, the shadow moved towards a direction where another member of the Dusk Pirates was. Apparently, the shadow moved towards the direction of Wako. With great speeds, the shadow run on Moe's body and merged with him and Moe's face smiled a little bit as he had merged with a part of his shadow. "Refreshing..." the man commented and waited to see what Wako would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am

Quincy was surprised to see Urma making balls coming out of his mouth "What the hell? How are you doing that?" Quincy was suddenly cut by his beard resulting in the lost of his hand "Hehehe damn thing never worked good anyways." Quincy was now free of the old man's hold. He summon eight more chemical balls with his left hand. He threw around Urma like a minefield which they blew up. Quincy then ran toward him summoning eight more.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Well Nathan thought it's a waste of time sitting here and waiting for the monk to attack meanwhile he felt danger for his crewmates so he wanted to go and check if they need any help. Nathan stood up and passed the monk the way out of forest.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:11 pm

"So you are the leader then?" Wako was looking at the enemy, a sudden serious expression coming over his face. It wasn't the usual tomfoolery expression.. he had just noticed that he was in danger, unlike the other moments where he knew he had a chance to live. Being in danger had given Wako his actual complete personality, his safe side. Wako hates to be in danger, and would do anything to ensure his safety.. and his survival. Wako took his liquor and pressed it against his lips, there was only one way he would fight the man.. only one way he could even stand a chance against the leader of the men everyone was fighting. He gulped down the entire rum bottle and threw it against the ground, breaking the bottle.

His face's worried look immediately turned into a crazy smile, his eyes becoming wide with interest. His muscles became more tense now that he knew how to use them. His immediate poor posture turned more subtle, and his eyes became like that of a demented mans when looking at something with interest.

"FORGIVE MY POOR FIGHTING!! FOR I HAVE SINNED!!" Wako immediately ran towards the man, his feet popped on each other revealing his swords hidden inside his shoes, he was running at the man in incredible speeds. In an instant Wako took some marbles and threw them around the enemy, clear liquid marbles. He then took an explosive marble and shot on the liquid around the enemy. The liquid was not only slippery, but also flammable, the explosion would not only consist of its usual catastrophic results, but the flames would envelope the area around the enemy. Wako then swung his leg with the blades aiming at the enemy, it sent a sliced air wave at the enemy to try and slice him in half.

"Normally if my other side is capable of annoying someone, it would mean he is safe from being killed.. you are much to dangerous for even a mad man like my sober self, how did you know of me? The Liquor Wako?"

Wako was not intending on killing the man in one blow, since the man seemed dangerous. He would at least ask the man a question to know of how someone like him would know about the Dusks, and the only place Wako's crazy side could actually have some fun.. even if it was only once in awhile.

"I haven't seen daylight with my own eyes since Impel Down.. everything seems.. much more exciting.."
(Wako's thoughts)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:12 am

As Ellen panted in exhaustion from chasing the shadow, she stopped to try her best to catch her breath and ignore the cramping pain in her side for a few moments, and then met with the suprising sight of the shadow fusing with an unkown man, who was sizing up against none other than Wako of all people.
Ellen sighed and facepalmed for a oment, thinking Wako had managed to get himself into trouble and muttered unde rher breath as he drank some alchol; "Well, looks like he's gonna die right about now."
The suprise she was met with as Wako began his co-ordinated attack then hit Ellen like a speeding cheetah, dazzled by not only some good techniques, but also from the fact he made a fairly imppressive explosion that even she had to dive away from.
"Wow. Did not see that coming at all. Good work Wako. Man that felt almost sickly. Should I blow him up with the 'melon' or do you wana kill him first? Wait why am I asking?", Ellen babbled conversationly to Wako, confused on why she would ask Wako for permisson to destroy something.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

Moe vs Wako and Ellen

"Wow... You are quite different from what I expected, Wako McWickey." Moe said with an emotionless look on his face, and he continued by saying "Shadow Slime!". Then, he started moving his body strangely, as if it was a slime and he dodged the incoming attacks that Wako launched towards him with great ease. That guy was a quite powerful fighter and that was very easy to understand... Moe seemed to be a very good fighter who could take on Wako as well as many other fighters of his calliber at the same time.

"To be honest, you should not be with the Dusks." Moe commented as he jumped a few meters behind and he raised his hand to point towards the clown helmsman. "I shall make you an offer... Do you want to come with me and join our crew? You seem to be quite strong and a perfect fighter... You can make a good addition to us... The more we are, the better it is for us." he completed and he waited for the answer of Wako, ignoring Ellen who had just arrived at the scene.

Quincy vs Urma

As Quincy launched the 8 chemical balls, Urma attempted to dodge the attack by jumping out of the way. However, something unexpected happened. As he was about to jump, his hair tied with each other while he moved and so he received a loss of speed momentarily, resulting in getting hit by all the 8 chemical balls. As a result, the old man fell down on the ground, seemingly in a dead state. While falling, though, a black shadow came out of his body and it started moving towards a direction while Urma himself was in a seemingly dead state, too. Quincy should probably follow the shadow to find out where it was going...

Kido vs Nathan

As Nathan was about to leave, Kido also got up. He started walking behind him and followed him in order to find out where he was about to go... At least, that was what he showed as his intention... Who knew what else he had in his mind. After all, all those 5 monks were quite scary... Their behavior was not normal. They were all a bunch of crazy bastards and they seemed to be connected to each other in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:12 am

Frank's head smirked at his opponent's remark. "Trust me, I can escape from any hell" He said, before the staff started spinning rapidly. At this point, it was obvious even to the dumb zombie that his opponent was incredibly reliant on his weapon, his staff, and if that would be taken out, his opponent's strength would be reduced to pulp. Luckily, taking weapons out of fights turned into one of Frank's specialties.

"Yomi Yomi No Boooooooooooooh" Frank's head called, producing a ghostly howl. As the howl echoed around the battlefield, Frank scattered body parts went limp one after another, as a trail of white cloud-like smoke started rising from them. The smokey clouds then streamed towards the staff from all sides, entering it. The last trail of smoke jumped out of Frank's head, and rushed into the staff immediately. "Now face the true power of Frank N. Stain!" Frank said, but his voice wasn't coming out of his head anymore, it was coming out of the staff.

Frank now possessed the staff with his soul, and his other body parts turned lifeless. With his new control over the staff, Frank could control the dials that it contained, and made them all blast at once, attempting to release Pristo's attack back at him by burning him with his own blasts of fire and lightning before he could land a strike on Frank's head.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:23 am

Frank vs Pristo

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Pristo screamed out of fear as Frank took control of his staff and blasted all the attacks onto his body, burning him and attacking him with electricity. The man's body was hit by many volts and by the fire to the point that he fell on the ground, with his skin turning to that of a toast. He was ultimately toasted by Frank...

From the moment he fell down, though, something very strange took place. Apparently, a shadow came out of the man's body and started moving towards a specific direction... After the shadow got out of the body, the body started looking completely dead... Something weird was going on... Would Frank follow the shadow to see where it was heading to?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Several streams of white smoke rose from the staff that dropped next tot he toasted body, traveling and going into Frank's different body parts. As the smoke entered them, the body parts came back to life and started moving towards Frank's head, whose mouth just opened. "HA! That'll teach ya not to mess with zombies!" He laughed as his body parts moved towards him. But Frank's parade grew short as he noticed a trail of shadow escaping the body and passing next to him, heading away. "What the hell?" Frank asked himself as he watched the shadow pass next to him.

Being an idiot, Frank had no way of knowing what the shadow was, but he was dumb enough to think that since the shadow left the body of his opponent, his opponent wasn't completely down yet. "Get back here you coward!" He shouted after the shadow. "Spooky Stitches!" He called. Frank's body parts were then engulfed in the white mist, and floated into place, forming his body once more, with the mist, his soul, acting as stitches. His new technique worked perfectly, Frank's control over his soul was improving. "Wait till I get my hands on you!" He shouted after the shadow before sprinting after it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Wako tried to take a few steps back, but not to run away, he simply took his best leg and left it behind him. He put himself on a position of sprinting, he was preparing himself for a battle. His face remained calmer, but with a big smile moving across his face. The opponent managed to dodge Wakos explosion and flames moving about his area by simply moving around, Wako was not a fan of science or physics, but something was wrong in that picture.

How could someone 'dodge' an explosion followed by fire moving around him simply by moving about? Was the man on some kind of pain medication? No, cuz then he would at least have the burns of moving through the fire and explosion, this man had to have something on him that made him move around fire and explosions without getting hurt.. maybe the shadow technique also made him intangible to the burns, there had to be something.

Wako was not fazed by the mans techniques, mainly because this Wako was fine with being near danger. Ellen had come inside the scene now, blubbering to herself things which made Wako confused. He had only seen her directly once, and that was in Impel down when Liquor Wako and Ellen were fighting their opponents. His mind was occupied by her existence, Wako moved through the chaos almost ignoring the mans offer at first, trying to pick-up both of her hands and holding them gently. Wako was now making eye-contact with Ellen, a serious face taking over.

"Ellen, let's get naked together."

Apparently being a danger freak also meant attractiveness to other danger freaks, this was Wako's way of telling Ellen... they should get naked together. Wakos attention then reached the enemy behind him, his answer shown on his serious face.

"These guys are to much fun to be around, if I were to join you I would probably spend my days bored out of my mind.. besides, I don't see a single cute girl in your group, what in the hell am I supposed to look at when there is no ACTION!!, not a bunch of men that's what!!"

Wako took out some cards, their razor sharp edges were definitely sharp enough to ct through people in half. Wako threw five cards at the enemy, each of them being aimed at different limbs on his body. One on his left leg, another on his right leg, another on his right arm, a fourth on his left arm, and the last on his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:22 am

Quincy was kinda freaked out to see a shadow getting out Urma's body. Apparently this man was an ability user at least to quincy's understanding. Instead of going toward the shadow which Quincy suspected to trap he walked Urma. "You owe me a new hand, you old geezer." Quincy took his medical ket and began working his surgery. He removed his bone saw and began cutting into Urma's arm removing his hand. Then quincy simply stiched up Urma's hand on his body. "I'm a evil genius. Grororororro"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:01 am

Moe vs Wako and Ellen and Frank

"Hmph. I guess that's everything I can do... I already gave you your chance to survive... Too bad you did not grab it." Moe said to Wako as another shadow came at him and was absorbed by his body along with Frank, before he prepared himself in order to block the incoming attack. Without putting any effort, the man used the two shadows which were absorbed inside his body. The two shadows were raised from his own shadow and they used their shadowy hands in order to grab four of the five razor cards that moved towards Moe in order to slash him. Finally, the fifth one, which seemed to be aiming at Moe's neck was blocked by Moe himself. The man raised his hand and grabbed the card with two of his fingers, as if it was nothing.

"Those things fell from you... You can have them back." Moe said with an emotionless voice, afterwards, as the shadows and Moe himself threw the cards back towards Wako in order to slash him down. Moe's skills could be clearly seen. He was a very formidable opponent... He would be a real pain for the Dusk Pirates until he would be defeated.

Quincy vs Urma

And while Quincy was taking the hand of Urma to replace his own, the shadow started moving towards the direction of Frank, Ellen and Wako... Just like the other shadows, this one would probably merge with Moe, as well. What was Moe doing and what was going on with the 5 Monks of the Island? Some questions were created...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:11 am

Ellen looked in puzzlement as Wako held her hands gently and then asked her to get naked. She binked in utter suprise for a few seconds before snarling; "What the f***? Like hell I would you drunken arrogant, stupid clown faced jerk! Do you want me to blow you up? Try something like that again and i'll use the 'melon'! I'd scatter your limbs make you blow apart into fleshy confetti! Chared fleshy confetti!"
She then breathed deeply in sheer fury at Wako's request, though immensely surpised that Wako would even consider such things. She also was all the more suprised with Moe's seemingly unstopable invunrebility, completely dumbstruck on how on earth he could take these attacks head on without even a grimace.
Ellen lit her last five cherry bombs, which she aimed at Moe, cackling; "Ha! Let's see if you last against some real explosives! Wako's stuff was child'splay compared to my more advanced stuff!", though in honesty, her cherry bombs were a bit weaker than Wako's explosion.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sat May 05, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:37 am

Wako was not fazed by Ellens request, as to him the best variety of women were always the ones that were hard to get. She SHALL get naked one of these days, and she will do it WITHOUT the need of powerful drugs administered to her system! Wako snapped back to reality when his cards were thrown back at him. Wako tried to grab one of the cards with his hands, a cut was given to his fingers for the attempt, but with that card Wako blocked the others. The opponent had superior overall stats, but what was his weakness?

"Ellen.. we can get naked later, right now we need a coordinated attack. Throw what you can at him, I'll use myself as bait.. not that I wouldn't WANT to be bait HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Wako suddenly got over excited and ran towards the opponent, his feet constantly moving quicker and quicker as he started reaching his opponents destination. Wako moved in for close distance, putting out a barage of moves in case one or more would connect to nothing. The first attack was him lunging himself forward, sending a kick in front of him.

"Liquor kick!!" Wakos attack was sent directly towards the mans stomach, if he somehow sidestepped Wako would use his hands to stop himself and start spinning, if the opponent got hit by this he would be sent flying. The constant attacks would move gracefully through "Spinning Taquila!" Right afterwards Wako used his arms to push himself in the air, he then started spinning forward in a very rapid manner, this attack was made to hit people on their heads, or shoulder to make great damage. Wakos specialty was more in close distance then anything, he needed to know just how far off the opponent was from him. While Wako was constantly moving about he made some drops of his blue marble, the marble making silent splats over the area close to the opponent, hoping Ellen would get the hint and remember the liquid was very flammable. He had hoped Ellen would throw a bomb in there, the liquid would increase the damage made by them significantly.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Ellen listened carefully to Wako's request, and almost shouted at it him for another harassment comment, but grinned manicly as he decided to be bait and replied; "Fine, Wako i'll help ya with your plan. Make anymore comments afterwards and you won't live to regret it. Though knwoing you you wouldn't regret it anyway."
She held the still lit cherry bombs in her hand and watched Wako's onslaught carefully, until she realised the liquid filled marbels he as dropping were of the flamable liquid from earlied. She cackled madly and threw the five cherry bobms at the liquid and taunted triumphently; "Ha! Take this you shadow eating freak! Best run now Wako, though i'd prefer it if you didn't!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:35 am

Moe vs Ellen, Wako and Frank

"Shadow Shield!" Moe said with a serious and emotionless look on his face, as his shadows moved in front of him, blocking the attacks of Wako. However, at the time the bombs were about to reach him, even if he placed one of his shadows at the front as a shield, he failed. As the attack was a bombing attack, though, when the bombs touched the shadow, an explosion took place which reached Moe who was behind the shadow. The man was sent several feet away with minor scratches around his body, while his shirt was also somewhat destroyed. While being sent away, the man swiftly regained his balance and he stood up again. He looked at the clown and the woman somewhat with an angry expression and he said "That was a nice combination move... I like you, two... Too bad that you have no future left so that we can get to know each other!". Seconds afterwards, Moe's shadows took the shape of five different lances. The shadow lances started stretching and they attempted to impale both Wako and Ellen in order to take them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

As Quincy finally got the hand attached. He saw Urma's shadow run away toward Moe. This situation was getting stranger and stranger but since the shadows were surrounding Moe he must be the real target here. Quincy joined in the battle with wako and ellen. He ran with the last bit of energy he had. "If you wanted to fight then take on me. Leave these childen alone. Old geezers like me can still kick ass." Quincy took Urma's corpse and used it as a shield as he jumped in front of the lances. One of the lances pierced his shoulder and his side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:57 am

Moe vs Quincy, Ellen, Wako and Frank

"More of you?" Moe said with an emotionless look on his face, as he looked at Quincy who appeared and used the corpse of the zombie he had just defeated as a shield in order to prevent both Ellen and Wako from getting damaged. "Using my own body as a shield against you, huh?" Moe continued saying as the shadow of Urma's corpse moved inside him and increased his power even more. "That was quite smart... As expected from the doctor of the Dusk Pirates... Mr. Quincy... You definitely are older than you look in the posters..." Moe completed saying with his always emotionless voice before he gathered his shadow in front of him. He pointed towards his four enemies with both hands and he said "Shadow Shuriken!". Afterwards, the shadow was split into countless small shurikens that were made of shadow and they moved with great speed towards the four Dusk Pirates in order to damage them.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:38 pm

"Ha ha ha! Take that you son of- Aww s***, not spiky things! I can't dodge all of that stuff!", Ellen shouted out dashing away from the shadow lances, managing to dive oout of their way as the each struck into the ground. Ellen then quickly lit three sticks of dynamite and tossed them at Moe, before snarling in frustrating as she tried her best to run from the shiruken, but realised she woudln't make with her own speed.
"Damn it, I hoped i'd never have to try this out!" she sighed as she franticly loaded her firework launchers, shot at the ground near her, and sent herself flying backwards from the firework's explosion, landing with a painful thump onto her back.
"OOOOWWWW! I am never doing that again! Bloody twisted my ankle now! And waster a perfectly good firework!", she complained as she got back to her feet steadily, with a few slight burns scattered around on her body, though nothing that would effect her movement much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next