One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Black Berri Pirates Return! (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious:Black Berri Pirates Return! (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Black Berri Pirates Return! (Open to all)   Serious:Black Berri Pirates Return! (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Death Co Island Fourth holograms sit around the meeting table. There Images Blurred due form there own paranoia.

A Monsters Voice spoke. "As you all may know the 8 Islands Are being invaded by Yonkou's Iken and Anubis. I Would very much like to know what you all plan to do about this!?"

A Sly cunning voice sharply replied. "It may be in our best interest into letting them take the islands and then send in our own cyborg army into each island in question Hehehehehehe!!!!"

A Strange cybernetic voice spoke up. "Thats at least 1 idea however letting them conqure these islands will give them the strength to overtake us if where not carefull. I propose and Immideat assult while there attcking said islands then we can sandwhich them inbetween two enemmies."

The Final Hologram spoke. With Techno Voice." I Sugest We Wait. It doesnt matter who they can gather as long as we remain strong. We need to consentrait on sending out our abominations of Science into the World. Just Know Weve finished a Spechial Request By A Young Skypiea named NIghtwing. Do you wanna know who she wanted us to SImulate? Her old crew mebers. and I would like to mention that one Was Unholy and the Other Anubis. I Glady accepted her gernous Donation and build these Powerful robots in her request Howver I planted A Virus in all Off Them that will give them and explosion of Strenght. Hopefully they Will Distack the wolrd Away from Death CO to Give Us ENough Time to Build somthing catasrophic!"

The Other Voicesa Agreed as they ended there meeting.

(Meanwhile)
A young happy Skypiean Girl was Skipped down Death CO with her 7 new Robot friends. He Black wings glicened in the light and Her Crimson Glowed with Pure Evil. "Chusei Kun I cant Wiat to see you again."
Back to top Go down

Serious:Black Berri Pirates Return! (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1