One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Sarah frowned as she saw the Pirates provoke Jailer. However she smiled seeing he understood her. However she was not about to sit back and watch Jailer take all the fun.

"Jet Sprint!" Useing the Jet dials in her legs and feet. Sarah was able to quickly move towards the closet two pirates.

"Jet Punch x2!. Useing the Jet Dial in her armor She punches with her two Titainium gauntlet's with a strong fast punch digging into the pirates faces. Busting up there face they both flew in a slightly curving motion crashing into a few buildings.

Drawing her Bastard Sword she announced. "If you damn pirates dont wanna be bear food I suggest you leave this island immediatly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Slain got up from her stool "We search for more warriors of course. Can't win a war without an army right? I need more recruits." Slain walked out the bar hoping to find more warriors for her cause. He hoped that Chamos was following him. This island was dangerous enough without them getting lost. The pirates still didn't stop fighting, so it was kinda hard determining which one was worthy of fighting. Gunshots were heard nearby. Slain grew interested in the chaos happinging there "Follow me Chamos, something happening over there. Maybe if we are lucky there will be some fighting for us." Slain said to Chamos running toward the ice cream parlor.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:08 pm

With the remaining pirates either running from Sarah and Jailer or trying to win a hopeless battle, it looked like the battle was about to be cleared up. But Jailer wasn't letting down. Still charging and grabbing pirates with his giant arms, Jailer was finishing anyone who wished to stay. Picking up a rather skinny pirate, Jailer used him as a weapon, smashing his head against another pirate. Bleeding, Jailer seemed to think that he was now a broken weapon. Jailer put him in the air, slightly to his left. With both hands he swinged him with great speeds, close enough to pick up dust, then released him, launching him towards a bar close by.

Roaring at his victory, it almost seemed like Jailer was invincible. Without a scratch from this weak pirate crew, Jailer pounded his fists against the ground, creating a tiny dust cloud. Looking straight towards the rest of the pirates, even more of them dropped there weapons and ran away, with some either staying to win the battle or just paralyzed with fear.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Sarah gave a bloodthirsty roar as she sheathed her Bastard sword and pulled out Her croww bow useing.

"Poison Arrow Barrage!" Unleashes a barrage of 10 poison arrows which struck 5 of the 10 remaining pirates the poison would slow down there movements & reflex's. Speeding towards the 5 pirates she proceed to use her Jet punches on them to knock them out. Suddenlt two pirates with swords slashed at her from both sides.

"Combo Tech: Jet Bastard Slash & Jet Hidden Bastard Slash!"
With one hand Sarah popped the Hidden Dirk out of the bottom handle of the sword holding Her Dirk in her Left and her bastard sword in her right useing the jet dials in her armor to slash with speed. Parrying both the pirates swords.

Blasting wind from the bottom of her feet Sarah did a back flip to get behind the Pirate on her left as she Used a Jet kick in the middle of his back sending him flying into the other pirate knocking them both out.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

Chamos heard but simply shook his head "This is probably going to be another one of those piss poor displays of a battle , the likes of which i have witnessed far too many times on this island..... how many other islands are there? Where are we? is there more to the world than this part of the blue sea? I have heard of this New World? What is that? Will we go there?" Chamos asked all this as he followed behind Slain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 am

Slain had to turn real quick to avoid getting hit with a incoming pirate "I don't think this battle is like the others. Look." He pointed toward the two people fighting a bunch of pirates. They looked a bear and a knight of some sort. "I will gladly show you....the blue as you call it back on the ship. I have some maps that will help you understand back on the ship. I think they will help you understand better than I can." Slain turned back to the two warriors. He stopped on the ground creating a some small vibrations on the ground to get the warriors attention "I'm looking for strong warriors for my crew. Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 am

Sarah felt the trembling from Slain's small vibration's. With an interested smile she ingored the other pirates and slowly approched him. Her eyes seemed intriged and her expression curious.

"Im Always looking for a good challenge... There somthing about you that just speaks greatness... I Sarah K Night Challenge you to a fight. Defeat me and I Shall follow you."

Awaiting the newcombers responce Sarah could feel her body just iching for a good fight. How long has it been sense anyone worthy challenged her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Slain had to grin. A fight for commardship? Sounds like fun. The warrior captain used a life return to shrink her body mass into a smaller slimmer figure "I cannot refuse a challendge. Not when my honor's is on the line." Slain put up her hands "Ready to fight? Chamos watch closely you may learn a thing or two." Slain ran swiftly toward Sarah in her smaller swift form. She hasn't fought like this since her time at the dojo. It was time to see whether her training came through or not.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Chamos sat nearby and saw the bear and a knight. A Bear? Chamos observed closely. Chamos knew of sky bears back on his home island, but none of them spoke or fought like this strange bear did. Chamos then looked to his new General and some armored woman. She claimed to be a knight? Chamos laughed, he had fought many sky knights during his time as Paragon of War. They had a code of conduct and such, but they were all men. Chamos laughed louder "A woman a knight? In my island women would be considered good for cooking, cleaning and giving birth to children, to think that this blue sea dweller thinks herself a knight is rather laughable, hahaahhaha"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Glaceing angrily at Chamos's comment Sarah Drew Her Royal Bastard and Pointed it at Slain. "I am from the order of the Black Knight's In Sudae float do not take me lightly!!!"

Useing "Jet Sprint!" Sarah used the Jet dials in her feet & Leg's to speed towards Slain meeting him in the middle as he used.

"Jet Bastard Slash!" With two hand's this attack is twice as strong.Sarah diagnally Slashed at Slain from his Left shoulder t the corer of his right hip attempting to slash him with a strong fast slash.

Normally she wouldnt attack with such ferice force. If her Knighthood wasnt questioned she would have just used her fists but now..It was personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 am

Slain was caught temporaily caught off guard by the sudden burst of speed by sarah's attack. Neither did anyone know that Slain herself was a woman. In a horrible tramatic experience in the past, Slain developed a split personality creating her dominant male persona. Before the sword could touch her Slain jumped in the air landing on her sword in mid swing. "You show great skill in the ways of the sword. It pains me to do this." Slain attempted to kick the knight in the face .
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 pm

As Slain jumped into air Sarah Removed one hand from her Left hand from her bastard Sword. Touching the long hilt she used.
"Jet Hidden Bastard Slash!" Pop out the hidden dirk from the handle of the Bastard Sword.

While Slain hard kick slams into Sarah's Face she activated her jet dials and Attempted to stab her leg in the process. There was know way to retailiate with her sword in said time frame however her light weight dirk made it just that much easier.

Regardless on weither she landed a hit or not The Powerful kick to her face Sen her summersaulting 5 feet away from Slain before falling face down to the ground. Quickly pushing herself to stand in her heavy armor Sarah had a huge purple black brush on the side of her face.

Smiling at slain she clenched her dirk in her left and her bastard sword in her right. "I better not underestimate you." Placeing her dirk ack into the hiden compartment of the Bastards sword handle. Sarah pulled out her Crossbow.

"Poison Arrow Barrage! "Unleashes a barrage of 10 poison arrows with slow down an enemies movements & reflex's if hit. The more poison in there body the greater effect. Aiming At Slain's center of gravity Sarah attempted to cluster her shots towards salins chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Slain jumped back landing on her injured leg which Sarah stabbed with her dirk unexpectedly. This warrior was resourceful as well. Slain couldn't even predict that she would have a hidden weapon. Knights were suppose to be users of fair play and honor. Oh well Slain won't underestimate her again. Slain ran toward the arrows.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Her arrows giving her enough time to Switch Her Cross Bow For Her Bastard sword. Awaiting Slain Sarah prepare for a new Technic She deveoupled. "Bring It on! I want to see just how strong you really are!"

Little did Slain know Knight's from Sundae float do everything within there power to overcome ther opponet's to protect there island and to rise up to the ranks of The Black Knight's. Fair play is only for the weak and only fragments of the code of Honor are upheld.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 am

Slain was getting tired of this. She punched in front of her breaking the very air itself. A shockwave was shot in front of him knocking the arrows away and going toward Sarah. His orginal plan was not to use her devil fruit powers, but since his opponent wasn't playing fair neither would he. The time to end this was at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2