One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Slain had just ported her ship, the ark, into mock town. The city was in chaos well worse than usual. As a popular pirate port, Mock town received its fair share of pirates but news of anubis declaring war on the world government started to spread. With Anubis busy pirates have begun to run rapid among the town. All of them trying to become head hancho of the island. Slain just shook her head. A proud warrior anubis didn't deserve this. They could have at least waited until after he died to try to steal his territory. None of them had the balls to face anubis when he was well. Now these cowards roam free because he is gone for the moment. Slain walked off the ship toward the torn town. The buildings torn down or on fire, people running all over the place either in fear or just endless bloodlust, pirates over taking small shops, and no law and order in site.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Chamos had just reached the blue sea. Well he actually reached it a few days ago. However he was taken in by a storm and wound up in this island at the other end. He had to reach through the forest and through the landscape to finally reach mock town. He heard the name from the bartender who knew not where he was from. Pathetic, all the people here smelled like death or corruption. There seemed to be no honour in most of their actions. Chamos had been resigned to this inn as there was no violence here yet. The bartender gave him another cherry pie "Here, on the house... your our first non problematic customer in weeks....." Chamos looked through his hood and nodded "Very well..... thank you for the hospitality earth dweller.... why is this place without any order?" The bartender scratched his forehead as he answered "Thing is Anubis is off fighting some battle and he didnt leave anyone in charge here... people say he is going to die and since this is a popular trade post loads of pirates come here....." Chamos growled "Pirates?Sounds like filthy honourless mongrels to me........" Chamos ate some pie and finished drinking his beer. He was going to decide when to leave soon. The door of the bar opened as more rough looking sailors had entered "ALL RIGHT, THIS PLACE IS UNDER OUR CONTROL NOW, YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY US TRIBUTE!!!" The bartender sighed "Look, not this again, we can only take so many times being extorted...." The pirate then yelled "SHUT UP OLD MAN!!!" HE took out his pistol and shot at the old man barely missing him and hitting the glass behind. Most of the onlookers gasped and some shouted. Chamos looked angrily, he stood up and turned . The pirates laughed and pointed their weapons at him "What ? Got something to say hero?" Chamos removed his hood "Hero? Fool..... i owe this barkeep a great debt... he has fed me and housed me here and i must honour the debt i owe this man.... you have till the count of 3 to vacate.... or i will get unpleasant......" The pirates laughed "What? What kind of shit are you talking? DIE MORON!!!" They fired their pistols as Chamos counted to two. Chamos immediatey flipped his shield from below him to block the bullets. He then growled "I warned you....." He took his tomahawk from his waist and threw one foward, cutting through one of the pirates, he then flipped sending his shield flying into another. He twirled his spear which was at the side of the bar, fliping it to send the pirates outside flying in one swoop. He pulled his tomahawk off the corpse of one of the pirates. The other pirates were in sweat "You called me a hero? perhaps i am that... but i am neither a hero nor a savior, i am a paragon of war human.... and i will cut down those who choose to cross me..."

[[Chamos Qwislayer]]
[[Former Paragon of War on his sky island of Teruldo]]
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 pm

(Sarah Jaya Dock's)
A Woman standing around 5'8 feet tall wearing black titanium armor walked off her small Boat. Her Chocolate brown eyes glanced at the town with hope of finding a battle.As the wind blew her pink icing Hair. The Dark black skined woman left the docks slowly walking down main street. Getting a few strange looks from the people wired out that someone would walk around in a suit of armor.

Sarah K Night was the Princess Of Sundae Float but had noi intention of telling anyone that. She wanted to be respected for a fighter not her birth right. A Half giant Pirate walked infront of Sarah his Gut bounced her back as she fell on her butt.

Looking up at the man who towered over her he was a total of 14 feet high. His cronies were 5 pirate human dressed in the most ridicules colors such as bright yellow and illuminating silver and puke green.

Slowly standing up te Giant spoke harshly. "What are you somekinda Clown? Hahahahahaha Dressed up like that I bet you put of a good show missy." SHoaving her back a few feet he laughed again. "Why dont you dance for us miss Lets see you put on a show mohahahahaha!"

Sarahs chocolate eyes boiled with rage. Then cooled down in a cold sharp pierce stare. "Is that a challenge? Ill accept...."
The Half giant drew his huge 10 foot sword as he slashed at Sarah.

"Jet Bastard Slash!" Activating the Jet Dials in her arm's Sarah gripped her Batard Sword with two hand's. Slicing the poorly made huge steel sword in half.

The Half Giant tossed his broken sword to the side in anger "What the hell? who do your think you arrggghhhhh !"
Sarah stomped on the half giants left foot with a hard stome and punched him in his fat gut. sending riples of fat throught his body.

Grabbing his stomach the Half giant ran away. His 5 man crew quickly lost their respect for him and walked their separate way's.

Brushing the dust of her armor Sarah's throat became dry as she walked to the closet ice cream shop to have a cool treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Slain walked throughout the island looking for worthy crewmates to recruit but none of these dishonorable sqandering pirates seem particularly worthy to join her. Those without somekind of morals cannot will not survive for long in this world. These small time pirates are just pigs just trying to become top boar in a mud pen. One particularly pirate named Solomon, a pirate with a bounty 60,000,000 beli came toward Slain "What are you doing? This is out territory! Solomon's Armada owns this street." Slain looked up "Move now or I will have to unleash my wrath." Solomon and his 500 men laughed at him. Slain then used his life return to increase his body mass and muscles becoming over 12 feet tall and 360 pounds. "What the hell?! Are you an ability user?" Solomon and his army backed away. Slain grinned "I don't need to waste my devil fruit powers on you. This is just 60% percent of my strength." All that could be heard was blood splatting screams heard from the pirates being slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Comming out of the woods, Jailer Bear was looking at the destruction of the town. There were fires and the bear could smell blood all over the place. Jailer was in a few fights himself getting to the town. Which you could tell by all the bodies with there heads stuck into the ground.

Sniffing the blood of battle in the air, Jailer Bear roared as he rushed down. Trying to practice his wrestling moves on some easy targets. Of course he wasn't looking to kill anything, just become stronger so that he could wrestle the best of the best.

[Introduction Box]
Jailer Bear
0 beli

As Jailer rushed down, a small group of pirate just destroyed the wall of a house. Laughing they were about to jump into it. "I wonder what type of treasures we will get this time captain." Just as he finished this statement, a giant bear paw smashed into the rookie pirates face, breaking some teeth and drawing some blood, the pirate was sent flying inside the house. Jailer roared as all the other pirates were stiff with fright. "WHAT'S A BEAR DOING HERE!" Grabbing a pirate, Jailer swung it into many of the others around him. Before tossing him into the captain. Punching and clawing the one's left, Jailer roared and ran off farther into town. It wasn't that he was looking to hurt anyone like before, but rather the sound of explosions hurt his ears. Turning Jailer into a rageing beast to stop them.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 pm

(Sarah in the Ice Cream shop!)
After paying the nice man in the pink suit some belli. Sarah slowly licked her Chocolate Ice cream Cone inside the Ice Cream shop.

"Mmmm this is what i needed in this hot suit." Licking her cone she had a joyous smile on her homely face. The Man in the pink suit brought her another cone. and spoke kindly. "Your the first customer Ive had all day and anyone who enjoys my cones so much deserves another one."

Sarah's Dark cheeks blushed a bright red as she thanked the Nice man.
"Hmm I wonder if anyone on this island is strong enough to entertain me?"
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:35 pm

[In the streets of Mock Town]

Jailer Bear soon smelt food, it wasn't anything he smelt before, but it was food. Running towards it, he soon found himself in a land of frozen milk and people. They didn't look like they were going to hurt him, but the person behind the counter certently looked surprised. The massive Terror Guma slowly walked towards the food. But tilted his head towards a tall women. Noticing she had food, Jailer stood up tall and roared. Plopping back down to the ground, he just stared at the ice cream, with no intentions of fighting, but hopeing she would be scared and give him some food.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:42 pm

(Ice Cream shop)
Sarah Noticed the Terror Bear and smiled at him. "Here you want some too boy?" Offering one of her cones to the bear she couldn't resist his cute puppy dog eyes (or should i say cute bear eyes? lol)

Not intimidated in the slightest. Her heart melted seeing such a cute creature yet at the same time was weary enough to kick his ass if he got ruff with her.The Man in the Pink Suit started to panic as he rushed out of the shop panic almost slipping twice he sped away screaming in terror.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Jailer was more then happy to lick at the ice cream the nice lady was giving him. He calmed down from his the past battle as the ice cream melted in his tounge. Jailer was more then happy right now. Snuggling close to the lady, Jailer rubbed his head against her in a sighn of happiness. Hearing a gunshot, Jailer was wen't back into battle mode. Looking to his side, he seen a pirate shoot at the man behind the counter, seeing how his new friend seemed to like him. Jailer Bear jumped at the pirate. Hugging him in a tightly, Jailer Bear preformed Bear Hug. Sending the pirates head through the stone ground. Looking back at the lady, Jailer wen't back in hopes of getting more ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Slain's clothes were covered in blood after his latest brawl. A 500 and 1 pirates all slaughtered by him. He didn't even break a sweat for none of them were real challenge. Slain wasn't impressed with any of these pirates. The streets were filled with corpses and blood. It seemed all hope was lost for this place. Slain was all about to give up on this place. Then a group of pirates flew out of the bar. Slain was surprised a group of them were defeated at the same time. A powerful warrior defeated these guys unlike the rest who merely buthers and brawlers with little to no fighting skills. Slain walked inside the bar looking for the warrior when he noticed the entire bar was ruined. Slain was apparently mistaken no warrior would destory such a place and then kill this pathetic weaklings. He looked at Chamos seeing him as the only one standing "Are you the one responsible for this?!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 am

Chamos had heard the destruction outside as he resumed his drink. He didnt really care what was going on , in a place like this, these things were very common. But then he heard a man address him particularly. Chamos drank and looked up at the man. The old bartender was afraid that more trouble would brew, but Chamos simply pointed at his drink "Barkeep... another pie and beer....." Chamos turned around to face the man who had asked "No... they are responsible for their own fates the moment they had disturbed this place.... then i showed them the consequences of their actions.... who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Slain looked around the bar seeing the pirates that this one warrior defeated "You defeated all these men....single handedly?!" He walked up to the bartender putting some money on the table "All of this man's food and drinks are on me." Slain sat next to Chamos "My name is Harakhty D. Slain. Just call me Slain. I came here looking to establish a crew. I want warriors to join my pirate crew but all I got was....these guys who know no honor or morals. They would kill me quick as soon as I recruit them." Slain ordered some whiskey "Who are you and what is your business here? I know you are not like the others."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm

It all happened so fast Sarah couldn't stop the pirate from shooting the nice man in the pink suit.Sarah gave Jailer a surprised look as he popped off the man's head. Then frowned her disapproval.

"I dunno if you can understand me but killing is wrong... Excuse me I think ill get some air." Exiting the Ice cream shop which now had two dead bodies inside Sarah breathed in some outside air for a few second's. Thinking to her self. ("The bear didnt really do anything bad just kill that pirate who shot the ice cream man. However He did go alittle overboard... Do i Have to stop him before he hurts someone else?")

Looking at Jailer from the outside window she couldnt help but mile he was so precious. But at the same time he infuriated her. She needed away to fight off all this stress.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Jailer let out sad grumbles at the women's words. He couldn't understand directly, but he managed to figure out she disproved of his methods. Maybe if he changed the attack around a little? Jailer never did think badly about killing before, he grew up in a place that rewarded killing.

Then the smell of ice crean was in the air. It was all behind the counter. Jailer soon turned around and went to get a tasty treat. Grabbing a pucket of ice cream. Jailer sat down and stuffed his face, eating as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Chamos was himself curious as to why this man was still beside him but then he heard he wanted to recruit warriors. Chamos was interested by this "You search for Warriors? Are you a warlord perhaps? Are you searching to create battle on the battlefield? Perhaps a glorious death will await at the end of your battle....... " Chamos thought about it a bit, he then spoke "I am Chamos Qwislayer, the former general of the sky army of Teruldo and the grand Paragon of War, the slayer of the Qwil, the bringer of death and doom......." Chamos downed his beer after he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Slain took the bottle of whiskey and drank from it "I'm just a pirate looking for some strong men to join my crew who are looking for power and glory, but are not vicious and mindless as these guys. I seek Roger's treasure in order to become the new king of the pirates, but in order to do that I must show the world my strength. I will take the head of Iken, one of the yonkou. If death is all that awaits me then so be it. Death is a natural part of life and a necessity in a warrior's life. Ohh but where are my manners?" Slain held his hand for a handshake "Nice to meet you Chamos. If you want to roam the world spreading fear and blood wherever you go then join my crew. I'm about to rule this world, and I could use your war experience in battle. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Reentering the Ice cream shop Sarah K NIght approched Jailer. Squating with her finger curled up into human claws. As She made a challenging shout towards Jailer.

Sarah spoke smugly. "I dont know if you have any honor bear But I challenge you to a brawl! If I win i dont wanan see you killing anyone else. Dont worry i wont use any weapons except these badboy's mohahahaha!"

Closeing her Gauntlets into Titainum fists Sarah awaited Jailers reaction.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 am

Jailer stopped eating his icecream to look at the girl. She was yelling at him and obviously was looking for a fight. But this icecream just tasted so good! Jailer put his head back down and grabbed another flavor of icecream to eat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

Chamos found the directness very refreshing throughout this conversation, but Chamos thought slowly. This man would wants conquest, did he really want to be part of some treasure hunt? HE then heard the words yonkou and battle. Chamos then asked "I am not familiar with your blue sea terms, what is a yonkou? Are they perhaps generals?" Chamos was still new to this land and had next to no idea what was going on in this blue sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Slain began to tell Chamos the history of pirating in the blue sea. She told him about the story of Gold Roger, the greatest pirate who ever lived, who conquered the grand line, a sea that circled the entire globe. "Upon his death he annonced that he left a great treasure called one piece. Whoever claims such a treasure will become the next king of pirates. Ever since then pirates from all over the world have been searching for the treasure. The yonkou are the four most dangerous pirates in the world, and are the closet to claiming the treasure. I seek to overthrow them and claim the treasure for myself, but I need a crew. Any more questions?" Slain was eager to inform the stranger more. He looked very strong, but either very strange for knowing the basic of knowledge. Then again Slain had heard rumors of islands in the sky yet she never believed such a place existed. Then again nothing was impossible in this sea.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Chamos laughed loudly as he banged his mug on the counter of the bar. What a funny story he had just heard. It was a true tale of legend and heroes. Of adventure and mystery. Chamos began to see why so many of these pirates existed in the blue sea. What was even more intriguing were these yonkous. So they were emperors? Of the entire blue sea? For a man to claim that much power, they must have armies and strength far exceeding anything he must have seen before. Chamos got up carrying his shield and latching his spear on his back. "Firstly blue sea dweller...... you can keep the treasure...... i have no interest for gold or any of your currency. But, i will help you wage war against these , yonkou? Did you call them that? I will become your spear and destroy all enemies before you... and claim my title as the paragon of war of the blue sea!! So under these terms i accept your paltry offer." He took his mug and threw it to the ground, this was how they showed acceptance in Teruldo. He didnt know how Blue sea dwellers showed acceptance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Slain was surprised that the sky person threw his bottle on the ground "Ok....." He threw his bottle of whiskey on the ground too. What was the point of smashing a bottle on the ground? Slain had no idea. At first thought it would seem like he disliked the bar's drinks, but Slain figured it had to be some kind of custom. "On the blue sea you call it? We shake hands. Glad to have you aboard." Slain reached out his hand "Now you just take it in yours and we shake our hands up and down."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Chamos looked puzzled , but accepted the mans hand and shook it up and down rather akwardly. "What a strange blue sea custom.... i suppose it gets worse right? I will try to learn whatever it is... so where do we go from here?" Chamos brought all his gear with him, and stood at the ready. He was eager to find a decent enough battleground for him to thrive in.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:22 am

After looking at Jailer's innocence Sarah left her battle stance and decided not to provoke the Bear. "Well doesn't look like your interested in a brawl. Guess im gonna have to stick around to keep you out of Trouble."

Sighing Sarah sat back down at her table. The Sight of the bloodied Ice cream parlor didnt bother her. It was the fact that she now felt responsible for the Jailer. Besides Sarah wasnt doing anything anyway.

"So Mr Bear where are you from? Im guessing your not a local?"
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Jailer looked up, just finishing his second tub of icecream smiling. Somehow, the bear was still looking for more. Grabbing another tub of icecream, Jailer was about to start another feast. But suddenly a pirates gun shot fired through Jailer's icecream.

Shit
Just
Got
Real

In rage, Jailer rushed out, looking to total who ever did this. It was the crew of that pirate from earlier, they were all laughing at the bear charging towards them, until they realised that a bear was charging towards them. With bullets firing almost everywhere towards the bear, the pirates looked like they would win this battle. But this isn't your normal bear. Jailer is a Terror Guma, he is use to combat every day of his life. Running past bullets, some barely missing and skipping past his fur, Jailer rushed inside the crowd of the pirates. Many took out there swords when this happened, but only one was quick enough to lunge towards Jailer. The bear jumped over his sword though, and punched him in the face. Breaking the weak pirates jaw and sending him backwords into the pirate's behind him. Jailer was still mad, slashing pirates that were rushing at him and throwing things at the ones shooting him. But there was a noticable difference. With a few execptions, Jailer wasn't killing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)   Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chaos in Jaya (Harakhty Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next