One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:55 pm

''alright, then if you don't mind.'' Raymond grabbed the ex-rear admiral by the neck, violently grabbed him loose from karma's hands, maybe even hurting him in the process, and threw the ex-rear admiral hard against a tree, breaking his back and letting him loose conscious.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

ANOTHER MARINE (With Oga - Somewhere in the forest)

The marine looked towards his comrade with a smile on his face as he said that it was a while since he got that injured in a battle... Apparently, Oga probably put up a great battle but... where was his enemy? The marine could not find him. The only thing he could find around were the crashed balls of the pirate's body but he could not actually understand that those things used to be a human body before. "No worries..." the marine said while looking around, still searching for the enemy. "We will get back to the basement and the others will take care of your wounds. As for Luis, don't worry. I shall call him to see whether he's okay or not. I believe that the communications have probably been restored... Let's see...".

Then, he grabbed a Den Den Mushi out of his pockets and he attempted to call Luis. Apparently, it was calling. It looked like the communications had been restored back to normal. That was perfect as the crew could reunite to tell what they had seen on the island. However, surprisingly enough it took quite a while for Luis to respond... And more surprisingly, when the call was responded, it was not Luis who was speaking but another marine.

"Hello?" the marine who was with Oga said.
"Is that you, Capoeira-san?" the marine at the other line said.
"Yes... I found Oga... He's quite injured. I see you found Luis, too."
"Yes, but he's not in a pretty good shape... He battled with a guy... Although he defeated him, he's badly injured."
"I see... Oga is also injured. He had a battle, as well, although no matter where I look I can't find his opponent to cuff him. Maybe he escaped. Who knows.
"If he escaped then we'll have to search for him before leaving the island. However, we can't talk from the phone. Get Oga and return to the basement."
"That is what I was going to do, anyway. See you at the camp."
Capoeira said before he turned off the Den Den Mushi. "Let's go... However, we have to contact Commodore Tenma, first." he said to Oga as he tried to call Karma.

MARINE UNIT (With Luis - Somewhere in the forest)

"Wait for me!" Crudo asked the marine who was talking to Capoeira from afar. Apparently, he was done talking...
"Hm? What were you doing?" the marine responded to him.
"I was calling the others..." Crudo said.
"Huh? Capoeira-san just called us... He found Oga and he is returning to the camp."
"So that's why I couldn't find him..." Crydo said once more. "Anyway, let's go."
"Right."

KARMA (With Raymond and Inoyama - Somewhere in the forest)

"Let me go!" Inoyama said with a very worried look on his face as the Vice Admiral grabbed him violently and threw him towards a tree, damaging him to the point that his back was broken and he finally fell unconscious. Inoyama was easily defeated by Raymond who put little to no effort and so he was ready to be cuffed and taken in custody. Karma did not miss the chance. He swiftly run towards Inoyama and cuffed him, as well as his two friends, and then he grabbed the two of them. "Let's get those three at the camp, sir." he said and he expected Raymond to grab Inoyama, while himself was grabbing his two subordinates who were already defeated on each one of his shoulders.

Then, he started walking towards the basement... However, as he walked, a call was received. Apparently, somebody was calling him at his Den Den Mushi. Karma moved one of his hands in his pockets and grabbed his Den Den Mushi while grabbing the two men with the other. He responded.

"Yes?" he said.
"Cap-I mean, Commodore Tenma! Is that you?"
"Yes, Capoeira. What is it?"
"Everybody is returning to the basement safely so I am contacting you to inform that. Luis-senpai, though, is quite damaged... The same goes for Oga-san."
"I see... Well, I am coming with Vice Admiral Mountain... We have a few people here who have to be taken in the ship's cells."
"Well, Oga-san defeated somebody as well, but he seems to have escaped... We will still have to track him later."
"It does not matter, Capoeira. We are going to talk about that at the basement."
"Okay, sir. We are on our way."
"We, too. See you at the basement."
"Bye!"
"Bye..." Karma said as Capoeira turned off his own Den Den Mushi. Then, Karma placed back his Den Den Mushi at his pockets and he prepared to run back towards the camp.

"Vice Admiral... We got to get to the camp quickly. Hurry, please!" he completed as he started running towards the camp with the two men on his back. The unit of the Justice Gamblers was about to reunite soon.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm

''Okay okay, I don't see why we should hurry..It's not like anything will change that way.Let's just take it easy and examine the situation with a calm mind instead of hurrying and making rash decisions.''.Raymond walked casually, at a rather slow pace towards the camp.Personally he would like the hurry to, but that would set a bad example.This was a sign raymond was gaining more affection towards his new subordinates, even though he showed it in his own ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Oga sit down to listen to the den den mushi patiently. He's quite satisfied and glad that Luis had win the battle. Come to think of it, he went on the wrong way, he should had listen to the other too. If he can get stronger and faster he could win Mr. Ball in a flash with his speed and strength but now he's injured. He try to stand up once again. He listen to another call as it's Commodre Tenma himself. "You lead the way. I don't remember the road back and i can walk by myself" he said. He wait for the guy to move as when he finally started to move heading for the camp, he look back into the forest. The name fit them. It's really a Goat Island with many mystery.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 pm

As the time passed and the morning on the island had turned into an evening, the marines were finally back at the basement. The 10 marines who were following Luis, Oga, Raymond and Karma were taking care of the wounds of Luis, Den Den and Oga. Luis was apparently unconscious and Oga was quite damaged. However, he was still okay enough to attend to the short meeting that the crews were about to have. Inside Raymond's tent which was the biggest one, the crew was gathered together and Karma was standing in front of a board, trying to explain what happened. The marines were all looking at him and he started speaking.

"Well, well... We came here to inspect the island in the morning..." were his first words while he wrote quickly on the board whatever he said with the help of his fruit powers. "I run inside the island's forest in order to train myself and Luis started searching the place. However, while he searched he found a bunch of big sized goats... Then, the communications were cut off and as we saw, the man who was taken down by him was the one responsible for it. According to the files I have from the Headquarters, that guy is none other than the first mate of the Clue Pirates, a super rookie crew... But those are not the only things in the story. While Oga got lost while searching for Luis, he also encountered another man... And from the descriptions he gave me, he matches perfectly with the second mate of the Clue Pirates... He probably is Mr. Ball. On top of that, that guy had three big goats with him... So, it is easy for us to deduce that those guys are actually masters of the goats and they are controlling them. They might even be responsible for their giant size. And things still continued, while I was searching for Luis. While I was on my way, I found 3 marines who seemed to have conspired with the Clue Pirates... So, there's marine assistance over here, as well. As a result, all of us can easily understand that things are fishy over here. Those traitorous marines were risking their careers here... So it's not difficult for us to understand that the Clue Pirates were scheming something very big with them..."

Then, Karma stopped for a moment. He took a deep breath and stopped writing down his notes while saying to the rest of the marines who were watching at him when he spoke with detest "Those bastards are not saying anything... They are afraid that they shall be killed by their captain... Pierrot is indeed, known for his merciless personality... But I can't understand why they are so scared."

"YOU DON'T KNO-!" the cuffed Rear Admiral Inoyama said but Karma used his fruit ability to create a hand on his mouth and stop him from speaking.

"So, what do you suggest us to do, Commodore Tenma?" Crudo asked with a curious voice.

"Tonight, we are not going to sleep... We shall search for the Clue Pirates... And we shall crush them!" Karma said and the marines who were listening to him started cheering for him! "TEN-MA! TEN-MA! TEN-MA!" were the words they were saying, happy with the decision of their captain. "We are going to prove to the marines and to the higher ups that those so called "Super Rookies" are nothing more than super cookies!" Karma said and laughed. The Justice Gamblers were going to have to deal with the most serious mission they ever dealt with.

Meanwhile, somewhere on the island, inside a dark room...

"Pierrot-sama... I have some information for you."

[Introduction Box]
[Yonitai Berbera]
[Negotiator/Informant of the Clue Pirates]
[Bounty: 43,500,000]

"What is it, Yonitai?" a man whose face was hiding in the shadows said while yawning as well. He had probably woken up recently.
"Some marines have come to the island... And Den Den and Mr. Ball have been defeated by them! The same goes for Inoyama and his henchmen!"
"Defeated? I knew that Inoyama was an idiot... But Den Den and Ball were defeated as well?"
"Yes... According to a report we received, they were defeated by the marines... They put up some great battles but in the end they lost. Ball was killed by his own goats and Den Den is cuffed."
"I see... Those idiots... You can't even let yourself sleep quietly!"
"It's not my mistake, sir... You were the one who chose Den Den as your first mate. I just had to stand back and listen to what he said."
"Hmph... I don't remember giving you permission to speak to me like that, Yonitai. Apologize or I will send you back to the idiots I got you from."
"Sorry, sir... I apologize..."
"Now, now... What did the reports say?"
"According to the same reports, the marines are still on the island... They are probably going to start seeking us."
"That does not matter at all... Keep going with the plan."
"Yes, but if they find the real goa-"
"I SAID SHUT UP!" the man standing in the shadow said before he rushed forward to his subordinate and punched him in the face, sending him many meters away and quite damaged in the face. "I AM THE BOSS HERE! THOSE GOATS CAN GO TO HELL! AND EVEN IF THE MARINES FIND THEM, THEY WON'T SURVIVE AGAINST THEM TO INFORM A NEARBY BASEMENT!"

Who was that guy and what were his plans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 am

Oga sit calmy with bandage wrapping around his body. His bones hurt, his rib may be broken from the impact. He put on his normal clothe as he started listen to Karma's explanation since it seem interesting. He's surprised that the guy who's responsible for Luis's damage was a first mate. Well...from judging, he must has been a very strong guy. And what about the captain himself? He must be awfully strong. Oga shook his head to stop himself from thinking too far, maybe the captain was just slightly stronger than the guy known as Den Den. No matter how he think about it, it feel bad. The goat, the marine, the strong pirate, indeed as Karma had stated, something fishy is going on, very weird. He move to touch his wound whether it heal yet so that he can know whether he can fight in the next battle. It's still hurting him but not as painful as before. Perhap, he can fight...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:32 am

KARMA (Main Camp)

After talking with each other and organizing that they would move through the island, the Justice Gamblers, with the exception of Luis and Crudo, who wanted to stay back to take care of Luis, were all prepared to move through the island in order to search for the Clue Pirates and take over their basement. This was a very crucial mission. In fact, it was the biggest mission of the crew and so all of the soldiers wanted it to be a success. Some of them were very worried. The captain of the enemies was a merciless person and his bounty was something that no people could forget. Others, on the other side, were not that worried at all. They were pretty sure that with Raymond by their side, they would not lose at all. However, Karma was wondering something completely different. Would the enemy actually tell them what was going on on the island if they managed to defeat him? There were so many thoughts in the minds of the marine unit...

However, Karma decided to drop his thoughts for a while, as it was about time to start with his mission. It was a full moon on the sky... It was night. The crew would have to be very careful. There was a silence at the camp, as all of the men were preparing themselves. However, as they did so, Karma, who was already prepared, broke that silence. He took a deep breath and he said "Men! This is a very critical situation... Those bastards are plotting something very big... And we have to stop it. However, as we do not know where they are, we are at a disadvantage. As a result, we are going with a strange plan. Everybody can go wherever they want. Search the island completely. Split into many small groups and search for the enemy basement. When you find it, call either me or Vice Admiral Mountain. Understood?"

"Yes, sir!
" the men answered all at once, although a few of them had a face expression that showed how much scared they were... The full moon was also helping at that...

"Okay, then! Now, begin!" Karma said and the soldiers started running quietly around the island, all to separate directions. The search for the Clue Pirates' headquarters had just started!

Inside the dark room...

"Sir... They are coming..." a bandaged Yonitai said to the captain. "I have received reports that they are on their way."
"I see... They can come if they want... I am waiting for them to find the basement. It's been a while since I squashed an ant..." the captain said and laughed madly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 am

Oga stand up preparing for the search and already to give all his will to the final battle. He first take a glance to the sky but found himself looking at the full moon. He got distracted by the moon itself. He remember when that time he train under the full moon where everybody already in their bed. He train hard to rise to fame, he train hard to become stronger...and he train hard to serve justice. Again, he remember of his sensei. The mystery face of him lit his will once again as it push him to go forward. It's full moon after all, the time where wolf take control over the forest. Yes...such a perfect scenery. A full-moon, in a forest and a wolf. Nothing can stop him from going wild now. He listen to Karma's speech an prepare to set off. Everything is perfect except one..a Wolf work in a team. But now he's going to set off alone, he got no choice but to take that path for now...the "Lone Wolf" path.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Luis finally awoke coughing heavily. he felt so sore and unbelievably damaged that he could not even say anything at first. "Damn.... that was harsh.... at least that asshole is dead or something....... where am i?" Luis sat up against a tree stump
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:01 pm

KARMA (East Side of the forest)

After the crew got split up in order to search for the Clue Pirates' hideout, Karma started walking towards the east side of the forest of Goat Island. He had not been there before, apparently. The events of the morning had taken place at the majority of the west side and the east side of the island had yet to be checked. As a result, the captain started looking around at the east side of the goat island... Nothing seemed to be strange... And that was what made Karma worry...

RAYMOND (Middle Side of the Forest) [OOC: Youri gave me control of Raymond]

In the middle side of the forest of Goat Island, another main figure of the Justice Gamblers was moving. That figure was an old marine compared to the rest of the crew, a very powerful figure of the whole Navy. Apparently, it was none other than Raymond Mountain, the Vice Admiral of the marines. Raymond was an exceptionally strong marine and he was the superior adviser of Karma's crew and personal teacher. The powerful marine was walking and he was also searching for the basement of the enemies...

At Oga's side (West Side of the forest)

As the longleg was walking across the west side of the island, where the major events of the morning's battle took place, something weird happened. As he walked, the sound of a creature walking behind him could be heard by him... Something was going on... Oga would have to be very careful, especially now that he was quite damaged from his battle with Mr. Ball... The long leg could be in trouble.

CRUDO (Basement)

"Luis-san! You woke up!" Crudo, one of the weak marines of the crew, said to the awakened sniper who had just woken up after falling unconscious from his battle with Den Den. "The pirate you defeated is taken in custody... He is in the cells of the ship along with some other friends of his who were caught by Vice Admiral Raymond and by Commodore Tenma!" he said with a smile on his face, clearly happy because of the fact that his fellow comrade was better. "The rest of the force are searching for the basement of the pirates. Do you want me to inform them that you are awake?" the marine asked to Luis.

Other marines

Somewhere else, deep inside the forest...

"ARGH!" the marines scream as they get slashed by a man. All of the marine officers who were walking around the forest were slashed down in an instant and they were defeated... Blood came out of their chests as a man sheathed his sword back. The man did not look like a man. He had the face of a Frog and the hands of a dog. Also, his legs were like a dogs and his skin color was green. He was definitely a zoan user. All of the soldiers of the Justice Gamblers except from Karma, Raymond, Oga, Luis and Crudo seemed to be defeated, before they were even split up to search for the hideout. The Clue Pirates not only hid themselves too well, but they also had soldiers that could defeat the pirates with great ease.

[Introduction Box]
[Goid "The Frog" Garbl]
[Hired Assassin for the Clue Pirates]
[Bounty: 62,500,000]
[Eru Eru no Mi user (Frog Frog Fruit user)]

"Blahahahahahahahahaha! Are those the guys that defeated Den Den and Mr. Ball? How funny..." Goid said with a Den Den Mushi to a man, as he was about to leave.
"Those were probably their mere soldiers... The real stuff are still out. Listen Goid... Take them down before they reach the basement... I have to make some preparations first before welcoming the enemies." Yonitai's voice was heard from behind.
"Hm, I see. Whatever you say. You pay, you say." Goid said as he shut off the communication and started walking away, searching for the rest of the Justice Gamblers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:21 am

Oga walk inside the deep forest clashing his foot against the cluttered dead leaves that remind him of his past. He's breathing heavily and his sprint are large. Obviously, he's running. He wanted to find the basement and end this thing soon. It doesn't felt good and he fear that someing horrible might happen. Before the horrible thing happen, he meed to end this thing soon.

He stop to catch his breath laying his back on the large tree. "No time to rest.." said the guy still breathing. He hit his chest twice and start running again. As he run, he felt the wound that the wound resurface because of the sudden action he took. "Where the hell are those guy!?!" he murmured to himself as he run.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:20 am

KARMA (East side of the forest)

It had been a while since the crew started searching for the hideout of the Clue Pirates. Karma was walking at the east side of the forest and things were way too quiet... That was what disturbed him. He was worrying about the absolute silence. Maybe he was about to be attacked... And more importantly, the other soldiers did not call him with a Den Den Mushi. The island was not very big so if all of them were split, they would have found the basement of the enemy pirates. Something had happened and Karma was pretty sure about that...

"Damn it..." Karma said with a worried look on his face. "The others must be in trouble... I should call them to see where they are..." he completed as he raised his Den Den Mushi in order to call them. He clicked a button, activating the communication system. However, there was no answer to his call... Nobody was responding and Karma was worrying more and more. Now, Karma was pretty sure that something had happened.

As he was about to turn off the communication, though, somebody finally responded.

"Soldier. Do you hear me?" Karma said.
"Commodore Tenma!" the voice of Capoeira was heard. "We-We are in trouble..."
"Huh? What happened? Why weren't you answering?"
"We... We were attacked... By a swordsman..."
"What? And? Did you defeat him?"
"He has slayed all the soldiers... I might be the only one alive!"
"Where are you, Capoeira?"
"Deep... Inside the for-" the words of the marine were interrupted as the sound of a powerful slash was heard.
"CAPOEIRA?" Karma screamed in agony.
"Break dance... Or actually... Broken dance." the voice of another man was heard. It was apparently Goid.
"You bastard! You are the one who did that?"
"Indeed... I didn't think that one of them could survive. That guy was strong willed."
"Damn you... Get a place to hide! I am coming to get you!"
"I will be waiting... Commodore Tenma." Goid said to the marine, as he turned off the connection.

Seconds afterwards, Karma started running inside the forest so that he would search for the swordsman who had just slayed his subordinates. He could not forgive him. He would have to take him down no matter what. He would have to avenge Capoeira...

At Oga's place (West Side of the forest)

As Oga was running inside the forest, the enemy who had approached him before was about to appear. As the man run, two giant goats jumped in front of his way, blocking his direction. The two goats looked at Oga with an evil look on their face, as if they were about to attack him. The abnormally big sized creatures were about to attack Oga... A battle between them and Oga would start. Would Oga manage to overwhelm the goats in his injured state and emerge victorious? That was a true mystery... He would find out soon if he could.

Raymond (Middle Side of the Forest)

As Raymond was walking, nothing seemed to be strange. The area around him was quite similar to the west side. There were no people to populate the area. As a result, the Vice Admiral was taking his time, inspecting the area. He wanted to find the pirates and take them down as fast as possible so that they would be taken in custody and be interrogated. He wanted to find out what was going on with them and what they were doing at Goat Island.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Luis picked up his belongings and ran for the forest in search of people. He needed to find the captain in order to get a update on who these assholes were. As he ran he kept his rifle on hold. As he headed for the centre of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Oga stop his spring to confront his predator. He breath heavily preparing to dash off skipping the goat or rather beat them up. It's not easy to beat them since they're huge and might be strong too. Escaping is out of question. This thing are huge, they can chase him to the end of the earth and running mean that his guard is wide open. He's out of choice, and again, he need to gamble his life.

Oga dash off to the the right goat moving in zigzag so that the goat won't catch him and stomp him flat. While getting close enough he jump up, enough to reach the goat's knee. He can't reach the goat head, since it's too tall. But knee is enough, it can make it lose it's control. Check said Oga as he attempt to kick the left side's goat right knee. He's not whether his attack land or not to consider that he's in the open air. If this thing continue on...he might use it, that me that he try to profession it. The scary move that make himself unconscious and might break his leg.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm

KARMA (East Side of the Forest)

After talking with Goid via the Den Den Mushi, Karma felt more angered than ever. That guy... He had probably slain all the comrades that Karma had brought with him at the island. Karma would never forgive Goid for that and he was determined to teach him a lesson, no matter what happened. Even if he was on the verge of death, he would attack him with everything he had in order to defeat him and erase his existence. That was something that he could not forget. However, he was also angry with himself. If he wasn't such a bad captain, he would not bring the weak soldiers with him and he will never let them get out of his sight. As a result, they would not be killed and he would not carry the weight of being responsible for their deaths. Karma knew as he run that he could not look at the eyes of the children and the wives of the marines who had just been killed by the hired swordsman of the Clue Pirates, unless he avenged them. Karma was more determined than ever to have a battle against an enemy...

"THAT BASTARD!" Karma screamed as he run deep inside the forest, searching for Goid to finally start the battle with him and extract his revenge. He was completely prepared for the battle... His hand was ready to unsheathe his sword so that he would start the battle with Goid instantly.

At Oga's place (West Side of the Forest)

After Oga attempted to attack the giant goat with a kick, the creature screamed in pain as soon as it felt the foot of the long leg smashing on its right knee. The goat fell on that knee, as it took considerably amount of damage... At first, it looked like things were good. However, after a little bit, the creature's eyes started getting angry. Along with its second goat partner, the animals started jumping around in an attempt to stomp Oga and destroy him for what he did to the goat. The sound they were making was great so it would be easy for Luis, who was actually somewhere around to listen to it... Also, it could be barely heard at Raymond's place.

GOID (Deep parts of the forest towards the east side)

Meanwhile, at the deep parts of the forest... Goid is seen running towards a specific direction, apparently at the east side of the forest. The swordsman looks like he knows where Karma is and so he is heading towards his direction in order to take him on, just like Karma wanted. The clash between the two swordsmen would be inevitable.

"Get ready, Tenma!" Goid commented, as he run, also prepared to start the battle as his hand was grabbing the sheath of his sword.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Luis heard stomping and alot of noises near the west side. He quickly dashed to that area and decided, he would have to find high ground, he couldnt fight close ranged, especially not with this injury. Luis climbed a column of rocks and hid within a space . He then used his scope to look down. He saw giant goats attacking some guy. Luis then pointed his rifle at one of the goats and fired warning shots on the ground , near Ogas feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:31 am

Oga land down to the ground having his hope raised because his attack did reach the goat. He hestitate as he watch the angry goat stomping around narrowly stomp him flat. "Crap!" he shouted as he try to run and dodge the goat at the same time. He run like there's no more tomorrow, a stomp from thr goat can make him unconscious due to the wound he recieve earlier, the tiredness and more. He stop to hear a gunshot which he jumped so that the bullet won't hit his leg. "Enemy..?" he mumbled looking to the shot. But obviously, the shot didn't aim for his foot but thr ground instead. He trace back to where the bullet was shot to see a column of rock and someone hiding their. He tilt his head wondering who's the guy is. A friend...or a foe.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

[OOC: we came at the place with the same ship, with the same division, you are supposed to know each other. Yet, it is night so it can be explained that you didn't recognize each other]

At Oga's and Luis' place (West Side of the Forest)

Despite the fact that Luis shot warning shots at the feet of the goats so that they would stop, the goats not only seemed to not want to stop but also they were aggravated and so they started attacking more ferociously. With great strength, one of the goats attempted to stomp on Oga to turn him flat and the second one jumped towards Luis' direction in order to stomp him at the moment it would land on the ground. Those two goats were enormous and they were quite powerful. The battle with them would be epic for sure.

KARMA (East Side of the Forest)

After running for quite a while, Karma finally found his enemy. As he run, he spotted the figure of a man who was also running towards his direction and apparently seemed to be carrying a sword. That man was definitely him, he was pretty sure about that. He was none other than Goid. With a serious look on his face, Karma did not stop running and instantly jumped towards Goid's direction as soon as he unsheathed his sword in an attempt to slash him down.

Seeing Karma rush onto him, Goid smiled and unsheathed his sword as well. The man placed the sword horizontally in front of him and blocked Karma's sword attack. The collision of the two swords caused a quite loud sound that could be heard at a big radius around the area. "Gerororororororo!" Goid laughed as he looked at the face of Karma. "You are quite reckless, are you not?" he said before pulling his sword back and jumping a few meters behind.

"Bastard... You are the one... I am not forgiving you!" Karma said.
"You don't even know my name and you are hating me... How sad."
"I don't need to know the name of a man whose existence is going to be erased." Karma commented, as he took his batttle stance.
"I see..." Goid said with a smile on his face, and he also took his battle stance, prepared for the clash between the Commodore. The battle between them was about to start.

RAYMOND (Middle Side of the Forest)

As Raymond is inspecting the area, he listens to a sound from the west. However, before he moves towards the area where the sound came from, something else happens...

"Stop it right there, Vice Admiral!" the voice of a man was heard and Raymond instantly stopped... He wanted to see who the man was.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Luis then sighed as he reloaded and this time, fired a straight shot into the sheeps head. He looked into the scope and with precision he blew a non limiter shot straight through the giant goats head "Ive really had enough of this island.. ive been hunted down, nearly killed, beaten up, no wine, no food , jeez....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:43 am

Oga keep looking at the guy as the figure of him start to look more clearer and clearer. It seme like he see that guy before but because of the night, distance and the big rock, he can't seem to notice the guy. He keep looking at the guy forget about his surrounding. He felt the sky turn darker but it's not the sky, the goat is about to stomp him. Oga jump out hastily narrowly dodging the foot. "I don't know who's him, but i need to concentrate on the goat" Oga said preparing himself.

He notice another bullet was shot into the goat's head. [i]Shooting...?[/color] why didn't he realize it sooner. It's must be Luis! Only him can shoot that sharp, yet...he's attacking the goat proving that they're ally. Oga grin for the fact that he's not a Lone Wolf.

Oga start dashing toward the goat, as he start to get closer he need to raise hos guard up higher. As he's getting closer he stand firm not moving. He come up with a better plan. "Attack me, little goat. I'll devour you to death. A wolf like to hunt for a goat after all" taunted Oga.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 am

[OOC: As KD left from the site and his char was important for the plot, I am using his character until the end of the thread, too]

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!" the goat that was attacking Oga screamed as the battle between the two had just began. The goat was getting angry as Oga jumped out of its stomping attack and it started rampaging around the area. It started stomping the ground endlessly and moved its legs up and down, making the trees around the area to tremble and Oga who was around it to lose his balance."Huh?! NO!" Oga said as he fell down, right after he taunted the goat. It looked like the more he taunted the "beast" the more dangerous it became. The "Lone Wolf" was really in danger... The goat looked at Oga with an angry look on its face. Its eyes shined under the full moon and it seemed like it was about to show its wrath to its target. However, before it could do so, something unexpected happened. A sound was heard twice. Bang! Bang! That was the sound.

Oga turned his head. He looked behind him at Luis with a shocked face. The enormous goat that had just jumped towards Luis' direction fell down and caused a great crumble that made Oga jump from the ground because of the sheer force, while the other goat that was about to strike him stopped before it could do so. Blood came out of the creature's forehead and the creature closed its eyes, surrendering its soul to death. It fell down just like the other creature. Oga was just saved. Luis had killed both goats.

Karma vs Goid (East Side of the Forest)

"You are quite arrogant, Commodore Tenma..." Goid said while laughing with his distinctive laughter and he pointed his sword towards Karma.
"Not as much as you... Bastard." Karma said, with a look that was angrier than ever. "I can never forgive you."
"Forgive me? For what? That is my job, my friend..."
"Your job? Your friend? BULLSHIT! I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND AND I CANNOT SEE HOW MURDERING MARINES IS A JOB!" Karma responded and he rushed towards Goid and attempted to slash him with his Poker Master katana.
"Hm? Relax..." Goid said as he raised his sword in front of him horizontally and blocked the slash of Karma, just like when their two swords clashed before. "I will explain."
"I have no time for explanations..." Karma said and instantly used his fruit ability, sprouting two arms below Goid in order to grab him. However, as the arms were about to touch him, the man's legs turned into frog legs and Goid jumped high, dodging the attack. Because of the force that he had on his katana during the attack, Karma lost his balance and moved forward, giving an opening to Goid.
"Hmph. I see..." Goid commented while falling behind Karma and slashed him on the back.
"A-A fruit user?" Karma said with a shocked face.
"Indeed... Meeeeeeh... I expected you to be stronger than your subordinates, Commodore." Goid answered before laughing once again with his distinctive laughter: "Gorororororororo!".

Raymond (Middle side of the forest)

"Show yourself, pirate..." Raymond said with a serious look on his face while raising his hand to touch the beard on his face. "Show yourself before I expose you..."
"Very well, Vice Admiral." the man said and a few steps were heard from behind Raymond... Raymond turned his head and took a look at the man. He was none other than Yonitai.
"I see... It is you..." Raymond said to Yonitai. What did Yonitai want from the Vice Admiral? What was going on?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Luis then pointed his gun at oga "Hey, who are you? Are you friend or foe? , remember that depending on your answer, ill blow your freaking brains out if i think your lying.........." Luis had to keep steady, he had given away the vantage point, but at least he still had the high ground in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 am

[our guys are in the same crew, they are supposed to know each other so I guess that Luis couldn't recognize Oga cause it's night]

"Hey! Hey!" Oga said with a freaked looked on his face, seeing that Luis was pointing towards him. Of course, the two of them could look at each other and could see the figures of each other, but it was difficult to almost impossible to see the faces of each other as the night was very dark... "It's me! Oga! The longleg of the division!" he said with a freaked look on his face, as he approached Luis so that he would see him. "I ended up here while searching for the Clue Pirates' hideout... Those guys are hiding very well, that's for sure. Hihihihihihihi!" Oga completed, as he waited to see what Luis would say.

"Allow me to explain..." Goid said with a proud look on his face. "I am the user of the Eki Eki no Mi. I am a frog-man... I can turn into a frog and a frog-human hybrid at will... Gorororororororororo!" Goid completed while grabbing his sword with his left hand.
"That explains a lot..." Karma said while grabbing his injured back with his hand that was not carrying his Poker Master katana. "Fruit users always have something admirable to show, even if their whole being is detestable..."
"I know..." Goid said with a smile on his face in order to annoy Karma. Then, before he moved, Karma smiled. He pointed his katana towards Goid. He was about to launch an attack.
"Hana Hana no Check!" were the words of Karma and arms sprout out of the ground. The arms grabbed Goid this time and prevented him from moving.
"Huh? Wh-What are you doing?" Goid said. However, he did not receive an answer. Instead, he received an angry glare, before Karma spoke his final words.
"One Sword Style - Burn!".

Apparently, Karma was using a powerful technique of his. The marine was releasing the flame of the flame dial that was infused with his weapon, towards his enemy's direction. As Goid could not move because of the hands, it was impossible for him to dodge the attack... And so it happened. The man was struck by the flame ball that was launched by the marine's sword, taking much damage.

"Oh my god... It burns, IT BURNS!" Karma said with a laughter on his face, seeing Goid's body surrounded in the flames. Did the tides of the battle just turn? Karma would find out soon...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 am

[[Luis and Oga]]

Luis maintained his rifle at a standstill and then lowered it slightly. "Where is the rest of the division? How about Captain Karma? Is he around? " Luis was about to look into his bag and pack up to come down and meet Oga.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 am

At Oga's and Luis' place

"Huh? Are they not with you? Oh wait a minute... You were injured so you didn't go with them!" Oga said. "I see... You don't know where they are... Well, I went by myself, as well... That's the path of a Lone Wolf like you and me..." he continued saying. "I don't have a Den Den Mushi with me... Do you have one so that we can call the basement?" he completed and he waited to see his comrade's reply.

"ARGH!" Goid said with a loud voice as he felt his chest getting burnt. Apparently, Karma got him off guard. He could not expect that the Marine Commodore had a sword that was infused with a Flame Dial. This was really surprising... However, even if he got burnt, Goid was still powerful enough. He could stand the burning attack, even if he would come out with massive burns at the chest. "You bastard..." he commented and he took off his shirt, getting rid of the fire that was burning his whole body.
"You-You definitely underestimated me... And that was why you ended up like that..." Karma said while making the arms, which bloomed from the ground a minute ago, disappear. "Just because you got a hit on me, that doesn't mean that you can defeat me..."
"Oh really?" Goid said with an angry glare on his face. "We will see that...". Then, the man finally used his Devil Fruit completely. He turned into a hybrid between a frog and a human. His skin color turned green and his face and his eyes like a frog's. His legs became like a Frog's as well. "Could you make me the favor and die?" Goid said while letting his body fall forward, forming a 20 degrees gap between his feet and the ground. Then, his frog legs, which were in contact with the ground. made a motion to jump, making Goid jump forward to the place his body was falling and reaching great speeds, surpassing those of normal humans and reaching superhumans. "Eki Eki no Superspeed Slash!" Goid said as he performed the land jump forward and reached Karma with Soru speed, slashing him at the chest in the process to the point that he caused a quite deep wound.
"ARGH!" Karma said as he fell on his knees and he coughed blood. The tides of the battle were turning once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next