One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 am

Oga was surprised as the guy shouted again and lost his temper. He can read it on his face and his talkativeness seem to fade away. He make a serious look. Actually, that's one strange personality. He's talkstive but if he figure out that someone was annoyed by his talkativeness he begin to get serious. He watch as the man took out a spear. "Fight!?" he murmured to himself. "By any chance, are you a pirate? No one would have live in this island. It seem that it's been abandoned." asked Oga.

He see two goat coming his way. It migt be hard to deal with them because he know that this huge creature wouldn't itch through his kick. Or maybe not. His kick is really powerful. As the goat try to stomp him, he roll himself to the back to dodge the leg. "Hey, hey! I just ask you some question and stuff! Why do you want to kill me that bad!?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

Luis saw the guys speed as he caught up to him, he then pulled out his knife and stuck it straight into his leg after pulling back a bit. Luis also aimed for the knife to dig into his leg.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 am

DEN DEN (With Luis)

"Tekkai!" the man said with a serious look on his face, as he did not expect that the man would be fast enough to switch his weapon into a knife and attempt to stab him. Luckily enough, Den Den used his Tekkai just in time and as a result when the knife was about to pierce him, it scratched him instead, while its edge was broken from the brute force of the kick. "That was smart... Very smart... I see you are a quite fast trickster, Luis." Den Den commented as he jumped a few meters back and he took his previous stance. He still kept his hands inside his pockets and he was looking at his enemy with a smile on his face, just like before. "Now, now... Let's see how you can deal with this... Rankyaku!" Den Den said and he raised his leg upwards swiftly, launching an air blade towards the marine's direction in an attempt to cut him.

Mr. Ball (With Oga)

"I just hate idiocy... And marines... I am always on the run because of them... Den Den doesn't seem to understand that, but meh... I do... And you know something? You combine those two annoying factors! You are an idiot marine and you are the thing I hate the most in the world! I don't see a reason to not kill you!" Mr. Ball said as he jumped down from the big goat he was standing on. The three goats moved around the two men and formed a triangle with their bodies, trapping the two men in the space between. After a command from the man, his three pets had formed an arena for the two of them to fight. "Now... Will you please be kind enough to let me take you on?" Mr. Ball said ironically to the marine, as he took a battling stance. He was prepared to start a battle with him.

After listening to a few people talking, the man slowly got up and moved towards the direction of the people who were talking. He hid behind a bush and he looked towards the people. They were marines... Apparently, those people were not either Luis, Oga, Raymond or any other marine who was sailing with him. They were other marines, a few marines that Karma had never heard of. It seemed that there were a few other people from the navy at the place. Now, that was something. If more marines were at the place, that surely meant that something fishy was going on as the headquarters had probably sent them to the place to investigate... Karma's suspicions about the strange events on the island seemed to be right, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 am

[[[OOC: I'll be going with color now, it will be cooler Cool]]]

"Idiocy!? Wait...i'm not an idiot. It's just my mouth slip easily" said Oga.

He see the man jump from his goat. What's he planning now? The goat have get down as well, trapping around Oga and the other guy. Oga's now nervous. He doesn't know what's the guy is planning, maybe a trap.

"What are you trying to do!?!" he shouted toward Ball. He relief afterward when the man want a duel. That'll be more interesting since he can't take down all the goat.

"A fight you say? Hehe...Becareful. I'm a Monster from Hell!" said Oga as he start to dash toward Ball recklessly. When he get close enough, he raise his feet up trying to kick Ball horizontally, targeting his left waist.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 am

Luis dashed as the rankyaku came at him, he found a edge and twirled his body into cover as the rankyaku took out the rock that Luis ducked under. He was around alot of rocks so this would be a good battlefied for him, he needed to take cover and keep in check.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:25 am

DEN DEN (With Den Den)

"Fast! Faster than a normal human! Should I call you a superhuman?" Den Den said with a smile on his face as he started launching a barrage of Rankyakus swiftly by moving his leg upwards and downwards without stopping. He was going all-out... He wanted to eliminate Luis as fast as possible, as if he wanted to hide something... "You have seen way too much... I can't let you go!" Den Den commented while he attacked.

MR. BALL (With Oga)

"A kick! A kick!" Mr. Ball screamed as the kick landed on his body and seemed like it was going to hit him and cause him great damage. However, instead of doing so, the kick did nothing at all. It passed right through the man's body... Something strange had just happened. The man, instead of getting damaged, had just turned into many small floating balls. He seemed to be a fruit user and he had a quite peculiar power... He was the user of a Devil Fruit.

"I really wonder how a martial artist like you can deal with a fruit user like me... Especially a fruit user with my ability... Do you really believe that you can deal with the powers of the Beri Beri no Mi? Tahahahahaha!" Mr. Ball claimed. That bastard... He had a fruit power which was totally negating a martial artist like Oga.

Seconds afterwards, the man swiftly reformed back at his body and he took his original form. He grabbed his spear that had fallen on the ground as soon as he had turned into his berry form and he pointed with it towards his enemy while saying "Now... Let's start... Spear attack!" and he rushed towards Oga in an attempt to stab him with his spear at the shoulder. Mr. Ball was a very difficult opponent for Oga.

While Oga and Luis were battling, Karma was looking towards the marines that were speaking... Those marines were not too many. They were three and they were talking with each other quietly... Karma could not listen to what they had to say. However, seconds afterwards, he used his fruit ability, creating an ear next to them which allowed him to listen to what they said. One of them said

"Rear Admiral Inoyama... Something strange is going on on the island... Something we did not predict... A bunch of marines we did not expect came to the place and they are encountering a few of the Clue Pirates." a bald marine with a violet goatee said.

[Introduction Box]
[Giriko Aihime]
[Marine Captain]

"I know, Giriko... I know... I was informed by Den Den before he moved towards one of them... I already know who they are... There's no need for us to worry." that Inoyama guy said.

[Introduction Box]
[Inoyama Fukuru]
[Marine Rear Admiral]

"Yes, but what if they reported to the Headquarters?" the third marine said. He wore a black mask on his face that was covering his look and his clothes were the standard marine clothes of a marine captain.

[Introduction Box]
[Kinfu Roparu]
[Marine Captain]

"They won't... Den Den disabled the communications... They are trapped on Goat Island! LAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Inoyama commented to the two men. Those marines... They seemed to be plotting something... They were doing something along with the Clue Pirates. Karma and the rest of the Justice Gamblers got themselves in a more complex situation than they would ever imagine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 am

Oga's surprised on how Ball react toward his kick. He doesn't seem to be dodging at all. It surprsise him even more when the guy turn into piece of ball and his kick didn't hit him at all.

"Beri Beri no Mi? Damn. Now it's hard for me to harm a ball guy like you!" said Oga as he look toward the guy changing back to his normal form.

Oga see the spear coming as he dodge, by turning to the right dodging the spear. He swiftly put his hand on the ground and whirl his leg toward Ball's leg like a breakdance move, hoping that it can make him fall down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 am

Luis was sliding between rocks,moving his hands planting things while he was doing it. The rocks were superb cover for him, he could move under the rocks protection as the guy threw rankyaku after rankyaku. Luis, twirled his rifle between a space and fired a warning shot, which intentionally missed Den den, hoping to bait him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 am

MR. BALL (With Oga - Somewhere in the forest)

"Smart move... But you have probably misunderstood my power..." Mr. Ball said with a small smile on his face, as the kick of the longleg hit him, only to turn him into many small floating berries. "I am immune to blunt attacks... That is the power of my Devil Fruit... It is a quite practical power against martial artists like you. I really wonder if you have a way to defeat me..." Mr. Ball commented before he reformed himself back to his original form and he attempted to punch Oga in order to cause him some damage. Mr. Ball was not a very strong martial artist but his punches had some power in them so if they hit, the pain would not be unnoticed.

DEN DEN (With Luis - Somewhere in the forest)

"You wouldn't even hit me if you really tried to hit me... There's no way you can hit a superhuman like me... So, please could you stop trying to trick me and make this battle easier for me? I would like to have a quite enjoyable experience from my battle with you, Luis..." Den Den said with a smile on his face before he raised his leg to launch a barrage of five Rankyakus towards Luis, cutting down any trees that were between him and Luis in the process. Apparently, the man had seen through the trick of Luis. That guy... Was he really that cunning or did something else happen? There was something strange over that man... He could see through attacks and he could see through many things. Could he be...

KARMA (Somewhere in the forest)

"I see... That explains a lot..." Karma said, as he recklessly came out of his hideout, surprising the marines that were talking with each other. "That would explain why I could not contact my subordinate... I was right. Somebody cut off the communication system... Pretty smart of you..." Karma said to the men who looked at him with a serious look on their face.

Inoyama: "Well, well... What do we have here... Commodore Tenma?" Inoyama said to Karma, who was surprised because of the fact that the man knew his name.

Karma: "Yes, Rear Admiral Inoyama... But I shouldn't say the same the next time we meet as my report will probably end up with you, losing your title and being just... Inoyama. Should I?"

Inoyama: "Hm... Since when are you listening to us?"

Karma: "I will leave that to you to understand... Ask yourself since when I was not listening to you. I know that you are doing something over the island and you have trapped your fellow marines here to prevent them from telling what they spotted. You have committed a treason over the Navy and as a Marine I am afraid that I would have to arrest you."

Inoyama: "No... You don't know anything, you can't do anything, Commodore Tenma..."

Inoyama: "Yes... It is pretty simple... What can a Commodore do against a Rear Admiral and two marine captains? Not to mention that your words will not value as much as mine !Lahahahahahaha!"

Karma: "We will see about that..." Karma said while he slightly unsheathed his sword and glared at the marine with an angry look on his face.

A battle was going to start between the three corrupted marines and Karma. Another battle was going to start on Goat Island... The island that was full of goats had just turned into a very populated place and major events were going on on it. What was going to happen next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 am

Oga's hope drop even more when his attack cause the guy unharmed. "This is bad. Even a swift movement can't harm him! I'm quite sure, he can't catch up with my move earlier!" he murmured to himself. Just as he finish his word, a punch head for him. He try to dodge but trip himself since he's on himself, as then he got punched and fly some metre away against the man.

Oga try to stand up while dust cover his clothe, and blood fall from his mouth through the forceful punch. His training won't go to waste and at the very second he have come up with a way. Through training that day, it was like hell. He gone across many tough training and have found many weakness of himself as well as the ability to spot other's weakness. His sensei said that he's a like a wolf. The wolf that will chase down it foe wherever they go, and the wolf...that will alway complete his goal. "Weakness Spotted" said Oga coldly as his eyes are covered by his hair.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 am

Luis ran as he dodged the rankyakus barely as the trees were cut. Luis was now tugging on wire with his teeth. He aimed his rifle upwards and aimed again at Den Dens heart.He took a quick shot again at Den Den. He needed Den Den to come in closer for his set up to work. "You do like to talk alot. How many trees do you think this forest has?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 am

"Weakness spotted? Don't make me laugh... My fruit ability gives me no weaknesses over martial artists like you... Don't try to frighten me... Don't lie to me... I am pretty sure that there is no way a guy like you can defeat me, unless you have thought of something really good, something that I doubt because you look like an idiot to me! Tahahahahahahaha!" Mr. Ball said and laughed as soon as he listened to Oga's words. Then, he grabbed his spear that had fallen down after he turned into his berry form before and he pointed with it towards Oga in order to continue the duel between himself and him. The duel was intense and Mr. Ball seemed to be having a great advantage over the longleg... How would the marine defeat him?!

DEN DEN (With Den Den - Somewhere in the forest)

Den Den started kicking the air diagonically, first with his left and then with his right leg, launching a Rankyaku which was shaped as an "X" which hit on the bullet and stopped it before it reached him. Then, he took his previous stance again, with his hands inside his pockets and he said "Well, with a quick look I would say that those trees are over 150... However, I really do not see a reason in asking me... Do you really think that I am stupid enough to cut them all down to make your vision better? I am just playing around with you as my allies are getting rid of your comrades! Hahaha!". Then, he started kicking his legs rapidly on the ground while saying "Soru!" and he disappeared from his previous spot, only to reappear in front of Luis and attempt to kick him to send him a few meters away. As he reappeared, the trees which were between Luis and Den Den fell on the ground. Apparently, while he moved, Den Den cut them down. Den Den was very powerful... Despite his small bounty, his abilities were of the highest caliber and not only that but also he knew techniques which were actually meant to be used by the marines and not by pirates. Den Den was doing something which Luis did not seem to know about...

KARMA (With the marines - Somewhere in the forest)

"You seem to be eager to battle us..." Inoyama said with a smile on his face as he looked at the man who unsheathed his sword. "Very well..." he continued saying as he moved a few steps backwards and the two marine captains stepped forward. "Take care of him." Inoyama said to Giriko and Kinfu and the two men prepared themselves to start a battle with Karma... Both of them unsheathed two swords and they pointed with them towards Karma, prepared to start a battle with him. Apparently, both the marine Captains were swordsmen. This would be an intense battle between two swordsmen against another swordsman...

"Two versus one? You seem to underestimate me..." Karma said in order to mock the marines, as he completely unsheathed one of his katanas to take his One Sword Style stance. He would try his best to defeat those corrupted marines and extract any information he could about the incident that was going on on the island.

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 am

"I'm just telling you so that you won't regret, Beri Guy. I'm trying to be a Mr. Nice Guy, even telling you that i had spotted your weakness. I've told you before, and it seem that you forget my word and turn into a cocky guy. Run while you can, because...I'm a Monster from Hell!" said Oga as he start to dash toward Mr. Ball as fast as he can. "Cocky Brat like you who depend on Devil Fruit...should just vanish out of my sight! Looking at you making my eyes hurt!" said Oga as he try to stop his fast speed by using his hand to grab the ground tight. "Your weakness is..." said Oga as he ready his right foot with as much strange as he could. Raise "Your Face!" shouted Oga as he attempt to kick Mr. Ball at his chin and make him flying. If he success in kicking the guy's chin, it will make him fly up a little and he will follow up by other move. But if it didn't hit...surely, he will be in trouble since his guard have been drop down to zero. So why he does so, to Gamble his life in a move that have only 50% of success? Because...he's a wolf.

[OOC: Bold:Technique Name]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 am

"Brat? Do you dare to call me a brat?" Mr. Ball said as he was about to change his body into his berry form in order to avoid the attack. He looked at the man of the longleg tribe that was charging towards him and he prepared himself to be split into many berries in order to avoid the damage from the attack and in order to counterattack. However, something surprising happened. As the man split himself into many different berries which were levitating, Oga still kept going with his attack. "What the?!" he said, before he received a kick in the face that sent his head flying a few meters around. The powerful kick on the chin had caused him some damage... And Mr. Ball did not like that. The longleg was the first martial artist to exploit the weakness of his fruit... And he hated that.

"I see that you are not as dump as I thought. Tahahahahahaha! Berry Assault!" he said, prepared to strike back. All the little berries that were formed after he turned into this form started moving towards Oga and they were all used like projectiles, with the exception of his head. Although they were not strong enough to pierce him, they could still cause damage because of the fact that they would be constantly hitting him.

"You are quite cocky for a Commodore!" Inoyama said with a smile on his face as the three marines were about to start their battle. "Let's see what you can do..."

"You won't even get the chance to see... Because I will defeat them with the blink of an eye." Karma said with a serious look on his face, showing his great determination to beat down those corrupted marines that seemed to be partly responsible for the strange events that were going on at Goat Island. "One Sword Style - River!" Karma said and he launched an air blade towards Giriko and then another one towards Kinfu. However, before the two air blades hit them and cut them down, both swordsmen moved their swords on the air attack and cut it down, instead. That was a demonstration of their great, cutting powers.

"You are not as weak as I thought, huh?" Karma said with a serious look on his face.

"Indeed, we are not. If we were weak, the boss would not actually get us with him as his personal guard..." Giriko said, before he Kinfu completed him "And if we were weak, we would also not be able to survive on this island... Those goats..."

"Enough, Kinfu!" Inoyama said with a serious look on his face, stopping his subordinate before he spoke too many things. "There is no need for him to know anything about the goats."

"The goats, huh?" Karma said with a surprised look. The first second he listened to those words, he was about to ask the marine what he meant. However, when he thought of it, he would not get any answers... He would have to beat the three marines first, if he really wanted to get his answers. As a result, he did not say anything and he prepared himself to continue the battle with the two marines... The battle had just started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 am

Oga look at the head which flew into the sky by his kick. He look into Mr. Ball's eyes. He chuckle and crouch down to make a better pose to help him jump higher. As he about to jump up he was shocked by all of the ball that are now heading toward his way. If it really hit him, it break his bone and it will take sometime to get heal, or rather continue the battle.

"I must jump with my high speed....i can't let this chance go to waste...i couldn't run away now. If i able to get to the helpless head first, the victory is mine. I won't run!" mumbled Oga as he prepare for the jump. Oga jump up heading for Mr. Ball, his speed will determine the very result itself. Even he able to kick the helpless head, it's not a hundred percent that Mr. Ball will fall but at the very least, he will have the upper hand. Oga nearly reach Mr. Ball, but thing turned out worst, the ball get to him first and now curshing him, wherever blood spill out from his mouth and the injured body fell down to the ground.

The barely conscious guy move his hand to the ground trying to push himself to stand back up but fail and fall down again. "Damn...i won't fall for a mere technique like that...i must fight on!" murmured Oga as he push his hand to the ground again trying to stand up. He barely can stand up, but at last he can stand up. His leg are shaking, it's obvious that he can barely go on further. He raise his hand and move it as a gesture meaning to let Mr. Ball come toward him. "Come...On...Baby!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 am

Luis rushed and jumped back, he fired another shot aimed at Den Den. He needed just a few more minutes, the plan was nearly completely. Den Den was closing in on him too, which was seriously bad news, what was worse he heard the rest were under attack. He knew now he needed to rush and regroup.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 am

"You have brought me much trouble, you idiotic bastard!" Mr. Ball said to Oga with a serious look on his face, while the small berries moved towards his head in order to reform his body. As soon as he had his body reformed, he raised his hand and touched his chin that was quite damaged... The pain was big... That kick was pretty powerful. Apparently, Mr. Ball had not be hit with melee attacks for such a long time that melee attacks started causing him great damage. His endurance had turned into a frail one... If he received another powerful attack at the head, he could end up getting defeated. He would have to finish that battle as fast as possible.

With a serious look on his face, Mr. Ball grabbed his spear and pointed with it towards Oga. He placed his left hand on the spear as well and with it and as soon as he did, he started stabbing the air swiftly, launching a barrage of air bullets towards Oga. While he did so, he said "Take my ultimate spear attack! Spear Assault!" and the barrage of air bullets started moving towards Oga in an attempt to pierce through his body and finally knock him unconscious.

"You may not tell me now, but you'll tell me later, I guess!" Karma said with a serious look on his face, as he looked at his enemies who were charging towards him in order to strike him with their swords. Both Kinfu and Giriko were pointing their swords towards him and they both jumped towards him at the same time in an attempt to cut him down. Kinfu's attack was aiming for Karma's right shoulder and Giriko's attack was aiming for Karma's left shoulder... This would be quite difficult to block... At least, that was what the two marines thought. However, both of them did not know a thing... Both of them were unaware of the fact that Karma happened to be a Devil Fruit user. As a result, at the time the two slashes were about to hit the marine commodore, Karma finally used his Devil Fruit.

Two hands sprouted on each marine's body and grabbed the arm that was carrying the swords. Then, Karma moved Kinfu's and Giriko's slashes to hit each other, making them stab each other.

"What the heck?" both of them said at the same time, while Karma looked unharmed. "A fruit user..." Giriko commented, before he fell on the ground with a big scar on the chest. "I see... That was why you overestimated yourself..." Kinfu completed, as he fell on the ground, as well.

"Now... What do you have to say... Rear Admiral Inoyama?" Karma asked.

"Quite expected from a Commodore..." Inoyama remarked and looked at Karma with an evil look on his face. He was about to take him on.

"Kami-E: Slime!" Den Den said with a smile on his face, as his body moved strangely and changed in shape and the bullet passed right next to him. "I told you... I am a superhuman and you are a mere, pathetic marine sniper! Do you really think you can win against me? Soru!". Then, Den Den disappeared from his position just like before and he reappeared in front of Luis again, while cutting down any trees that happened to be between himself and Luis before. "Rankyaku: Melee!" Den Den said afterwards and he raised his leg in order to kick the marine with the same motion he performed when he performed his rankyaku. Den Den was very strong... Compared to the second mate of the crew, Mr. Ball, Den Den looked like an unbeatable monster. He was a quite formidable opponent.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 am

Luis finally got hit by Den Dens attack and went backwards flying. He remained on the ground and coughed out blood as he staggered , while pulling on something "Yeah... your a pretty strong guy..... i know loads of guys like you though.... my former boss Admiral Nishki... Martello..... Sarah.....Tanith.... there were loads of guys like you in the marines and even amongst pirates... but you know... i had the nickname Lone wolf... do you know why?" Luis ripped his hand upwards, and there were wires now, suppressing Den Dens movement , they were wrapped around his leg. Luis was looking at the ground the whole time due to this injury, but he pulled on the wire connected to dynamite, which was planted near Den Den "Boom..." He flicked the wire and there was a powerful explosion which would certainly engulf Den Den.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 am

Raymond walked out of the forest as the casual bastard he is, and glared at Inoyama.''Gah I sleep standing for a while and this happens..Oh and Inoyama you're hereby arrested, anything you say can and will be used against you to humiliate you during your execution.''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Oga try to stand firm on his griund easing the pain inside the body. The pain are killing him, he need more training. He need to get stronger and in that time he will be able to fast enough to dodge the ball, and in that time he won't look so stupid by just getting hit from a ball. Oga was shocked by Mr. Ball's attack. Usually only Sword can do that. This one are harder to dodge since it's so small and the air is thin. Oga try to strengthen his leg then jump to the left which narrowly dodge some of the bullet but one of them pierce him through his waist and another pierce his clothe. He didn't stop to ease the pain at his waist but dash toward Mr. Ball. "I heard my new crew nameis Justice Gambler....That make sense. I'll gambling my life to defeat you!" said Oga as he run,
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 pm

"Wh-What did you just do? I could not read through your mind for this!" Den Den said with a worried look on his face, as he found himself trapped by the wires which Luis set up while he was chasing him. "You... You bastard! You do not have techniques... You are just making them on your own... I HATE YOU!" Den Den screamed, as he looked at the marine who used the dynamite and caused an explosion on his body, damaging him greatly, greater than he could handle as he had wasted a considerable amount of strength at attacking and chasing Luis. "HERACLES!!! YOU LIED TO ME... IT SEEMS THAT THE SIGHT SIGHT FRUIT IS WORTHLESS, AFTER ALL!" were the last words of Den Den as the dynamite exploded and burnt his skin. He was not killed but all his skin was burnt and his skin color had turned to black... Without saying a word, he coughed blood and he fell on the ground, unable to move a muscle. Den Den was just defeated and along with his defeat, the communications were set back to normal as the Den Den Mushi he used to shut off the communication system was destroyed, thanks to the dynamite. However, before falling unconscious, he said something that could be useful... He said something about a guy called Heracles...

At the time Den Den was falling unconscious, the 9 marines who started searching for him after Karma contacted them finally arrived, only to see Luis who was quite injured and a man lying on the ground unconscious at a close distance. Apparently, they managed to find him thanks to the sound that the dynamite made when it exploded.

"Luis! We were searching for you!" a marine said as he looked at him... "Commodore Tenma said that you might be in danger and so he commanded us to come here! Did anything happen? And who is this guy?" he continued saying. While he was doing so, another one of the marines moved towards Den Den in order to take care of his wounds after cuffing him... It was difficult to realize who he was, but everybody could understand that he was an enemy as Luis had just defeated him.

KARMA (With Raymond and Inoyama - Somewhere in the forest)

"Huh? Vice Admiral Mountain?!" Inoyama said with a surprised look on his face, as he looked at Raymond who had just appeared at the scene. "What are you doing here?"
"I see you woke up, sir." Karma said, on the other side, surprising Inoyama with his answer.
"I see, Commodore Tenma... That is why you were confident about taking care of the pirates here, huh? I didn't know you brought a Vice Admiral with you in order to assist us in our mission..." Inoyama clearly lied, hoping that he would fool Raymond.
"Firstly, I did not bring him here... He is the superior advisor of my crew... And secondly... If he wasn't the superior advisor of my crew, there would be no need for him to be here... It's not like I cannot deal with traitorous scum like you, Inoyama, or with your allies... In fact, your behavior now makes me think that you are weaker than your two subordinates. Haha." Karma mocked Inoyama as he was sure that there was nothing that he could do, as long as Raymond was there. "Vice Admiral Mountain... I have to report that Rear Admiral Inoyama and his two subordinates have conspired with pirates over something on the island. That guy is a traitor." Karma continued saying.
"You, bastard!" Inoyama said with a worried look on his face and he started running away in an attempt to escape getting caught by Raymond. He was pretty sure that he would be done for, if he did not escape...

"DAMN IT! FALL DOWN!" Mr. Ball said while launching the air bullets by stabbing the air in front of him, impatient to see Oga falling unconscious. "WHY ARE YOU NOT FALLING?!" he said with an angry expression as the man approached more and more. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE?! FINE THEN! STOMP HIM, GOATS!" he screamed and the goats which were sitting around, blocking the way, got up and started moving towards the two people who were fighting. The three goats all looked towards the two of them for a second, without doing anything. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, YOU STUPID CREATURES?! STOMP HIM!" Mr. Ball told them... However, that was something he would regret. Apparently, instead of doing the expected thing and attack Oga, the creatures got angry with Oga because of his behavior. As a result, instead of stomping Oga, one of the goats stomped Mr. Ball and crushed his body, damaging him greatly and make him fall unconscious. Then, the three goats moved back towards the basement...

From one point of view, one could say that Oga was lucky that the goats attacked their master instead. However, that was not the truth. If it wasn't for Oga's persistence, Mr. Ball would never infuriate his pets and cause their anger to attack them. The battle was a real victory... Oga's sheer willpower was the one that earned him the victory. His willpower to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 am

''Ah..He try's the run away..Karma mind holding him with that freaky power of yours?''.Raymond moved faster then the rear admiral and quickly chased him.As he ran, hoping karma would have stopped him, he trusted his fist forward as strong as he could, even creating some friction in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 am

Oga listen to the telling from Mr. Ball, obviously it's a desperate voice. Oga know it, the victory is his if he keep going on. He encourage himsekf to move forward pretending the damage was no big deal, although it's tearing him apart. Atlast he smile. "Why am i not falling down? Dummy, i've toldyou two time since the battle start. One was when the battle start and another just not long ago and now you seem to forget again. Sigh...you really have a bad brain despite your nerdy look. Let me repeat it for the third time, and now listen carefully. i'm a Monster from Hell!!! Oh wait, pardon me. I mean...I'm a Wolf that's hunting a goat." said Oga coldly as he run trying to put more pressure on the guy. His sensei was right after all, he's really a wolf.

Oga stop his pace as the guy shout to the goat for help. "Cheater! I thought you said it's a 1 on 1 battle. Man...you're really are such a coward. You're no longer a man in my eyes. First, you depend on your Fruit Power but not your physical strength, and now you're a liar! I won't forgive a coward like you!" said Oga as he resume pacing toward Mr. Ball. At least let him knock Mr. Ball first before letting the goat stomp him flat. At least, he can die taking another unpleasent life with him. At least, he can serve Justice in his last breath.

Oga stand still, having his eyes and mouth wide open. He watch the goat stomping their owner flat and walk into the forest. "The hell is going on!?! Nevermind....at least he's now...unconscious!" he said as he fall to the ground. He can finally rest assure. Oga look at the beautiful sky, flowing cloud, and the flying bird. Then he drew forth his necklace with the Wolf on it. He chuckle. "I'm a Wolf with such a great luck"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 am

MARINE UNIT (With Luis - Somewhere in the forest)

"Luis!" some men said with a very worried look on their face, as they looked at the man falling unconscious. Apparently, his wounds were big and so he could not stand them anymore... He fell on the ground unconscious after his proud battle. Even if he was damaged enough to fall down, the soldier did not let himself fall down before he took care of the enemy... And that was why he was such a prominent marine. That was the reason that the guy worked with the greatest of the marines and that was the reason that even Karma himself was proud of having him in his squad.

"Guys! Grab both of them!" one marine said to his fellow marines, referring about the two injured people, Luis and Den Den. "Take them to the camp so that we can take care of their wounds. And don't take the cuffs of from that guy... He's probably the one who is responsible for Luis' condition... Grab them and go! I will try to contact the captain and Oga... The communications might have become normal, again, after all." he continued saying and the marines did so. "Yes, Crudo-san!" they said. Then, the others started walking back towards the camp while the marine, Crudo, took out a Den Den Mushi in order to call the others...

[Introduction Box]
[Crudo Geller]
[Marine Ensign]

ANOTHER MARINE (With Oga - Somewhere in the forest)

As Oga was lying on the ground and he was looking at the sky, the marine who was sent some time before appeared right above him in order to see how he was. Apparently, he was around the area but he could not enter the dueling area as the three goats were closing his way. As a result, he had to wait in order to find out what was going on inside... After waiting enough, the goats finally left and so he could move towards Oga.

"Oga!" he said as he stood above him. "What happened? Are you alright? You don't look very well..." he said and he waited for the answer of the member of the longleg tribe. He was very interested to find out what he would say... He could not understand that there was another person lying unconscious around, after all. Before being smashed, Mr. Ball had taken his berry form and so his body was smashed while being tiny balls. He was probably killed and he looked just like some stomped balls.

KARMA (With Raymond and Inoyama - Somewhere in the forest)

"I am not letting him get away, sir. Not after all those things he has said and after all those things he has done to the marines. Hana Hana no Check!" Karma said with a smile on his face as four hands sprouted below Inoyama and grabbed his legs, preventing him from running completely.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Inoyama said with a worried look on his face as could not move away. "Your stupid fruit has a big range, huh?!" Inoyama yelled at Karma who was smiling as he looked at the Rear Admiral yelling at him, probably because he was being humiliated by a Commodore. Then, he attempted to unsheathe the sword he was carrying with him before two hands sprouted on his body and moved his hand so that he would point his own sword in front of his own head. Inoyama was trapped.

"I really wonder, Rear Admiral Inoyama... How did you get your position? I guess that you are not the only corrupted marine out there... Otherwise, I wouldn't see a reason that a pathetic scum like you would have a position like this."

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Inoyama said with an even angrier look than before. The fact that he was being humiliated by the Commodore in front of the Vice Admiral was making him lose his patience even more and he could not stand that.

"Vice Admiral Mountain... Will you have the honor of taking him down or shall I?" Karma said with a smile on his face again, as he slightly unsheathed one of his katanas, causing fear to Inoyama. "If you do so, though, don't send him flying, please. There are many things I need to ask him, including what is going on on this island..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 am

Oga put his necklace back on his neck as he lay on the ground to rest himself from the wound he recieve. He heard a voice from somewhere as he glance to the one who's making the voice, then look back at the sky. He hop up on his ass, as he grin toward the marine, brushing the back of hishead with his left hand. "Some duel...Yes, a one on one duel. It's been sometime since i've been injured this bad, yet getting heated up in a battle" he said to the marine as he try to stan dup on his feet. As he stand up, he was shocked the moment he realize something. "Wait...what about Luis Senpai? I'm the one who on duty to help him!" he said as he panic. "Come to think about it, i'm really low in rank...i hope i can get a promote, so that i can a little more stand out from the crew." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 3: Trying the luck (Open to the Justice Gamblers)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next