One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)

Go down 
+3
Captain One-eye
klemenator
y dau cymraeg
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Saki walked down the ship, The Andromeda of course, she was wondering what they should do before going to the entrance of the grand line and wait there for their friends, I mean they should probably stop somewhere and look for food and stuff, you know, stuff. Besides from what Saki knew, Genshi would be more than glad to have somewhere to find food so he was able to cook, Saki knew that her cook was one of the best, since she always loved the food he made, with a smile on his face, and his attitude towards everyone.

Then there was the problem about the weapons, maybe some don't have enough weapons or something and want to buy stuff. Making the decision, Saki goes to her office and writes something in this journal of hers, then goes to the Kitchen, where most of the crew was supposedly, since this is where they usually spent time in, and said: "We're going to stop by the next island to buy food, weapons and stuff" and then she went to her room, jumping on to the bed and smiling a lot.

She couldn't help but think about Youri once again, she was wondering when would be the next time they met, she just missed him so much, the last time he saw her she still had the hair blond, now she had half of it brown and the other really short, a really weird cut but it actually looked nice on Saki, and she wanted to tell him the reasons on why she did it, because it was all for him, she just couldn't help but to love him greatly and she hoped he still felt the same, if he didn't it would be horrible for Saki.

She took out this ring from her desk, which had a white star in the middle, and started playing with it, wondering what would life bring to her next.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Although, Saki wouldn't get much time have her thoughts to herself as Grudge had just powerslided updeck while holding a cord. "Good Morning Milky Way Pirates! Ready to Rrrrrrrrock!?", the noisy fishman guitarist screeched, and before anyone could answer, he suddenly began playing the first song of the day, though without any words as he was contemplating on how on earth he could get a new record deal after his utter faliure for the last year. ('song' in question)

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Jess was floating on a empty barrel in the water. His face looked horrible because of all the blood. Tears also made his make up look stupid. But the tears weren't from sadness they were from laughter!''HAHAHAHA when the rope made them all trip.'' Jess was looking in the sky waving with his staff imagining that he is drawing the whole moment on the ship.''They sure didn't like my jokes! Hahahaha'' Jess was just floating there laughing with tears and blood running down his face.''Now lets SEA what this barrel is hidding... Hahahahhaa'' Jess just loved his ''funny'' puns. He opened the barrel and he found bottles. He took one and looked at it.''Dry Gin.'' He oppened it and drank it whole.''Not very dry.. HEHEhehehe!!!'' Jesses laughter could be heard everywhere around him. Jess heard music coming from a ship about 15 meters away from him.''Heh I didn't even see that.Hahahahahah!'' Jess tried to get the pirates attention by laughing.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:44 pm

adamand was on his trusty place as he always was.behind the steer was a boring job but he liked boring,that's why the idea of the wild seas of the grand line makes him feel like he should enjoy every second of his boring steering job.He also thought about cast who left not long ago.knowing him he would walk into trouble the minute he would set foot on another island.His wound was healing pretty well,it itched,but it should be healed in a few days.-where is Youri anyways?..knowing him he could pop up aaany moment...hope he does not try to kill me again-.The thought of youri attacking him again scared the hell out of him.casts brute fighting style was something he could easily handle,but youri could kill him any second without him even noticing.

adamand grabbed a news paper and began reading,not the best thing to do while navigating the ship but it was a clear day so nothing could happen...right?
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:52 am

Genshi was in the kitchen, playing with some clay he had formed. Needless to say, he was bored. When Saki came in and gave her announcement, a large smile appeared on the cooks face, their journey will begin anew. He was so excited, that he ran out onto the deck, throwing his fists into the air,

"Adventure, here we come!" He shouted,

Genshi began listening to Grudges song, when he heard something strange in the distance. Was that laughter?

"Oi Grudge, be quiet for a sec. Do you hear laughter?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Grudge quicky ceased with his performance, for a moment as soon as Genshi asked, for a moment of slight confusion as heard the odd laughter he the chef just mentioned. Grudge suddenly had a look of annoyance on his face, sulkily complaining; "Huh! Some idiot dosent get rock and roll! He's laughing at my awesomeness! Thanks for the heads up chef dude! As a reward I'll sign a ladel or something later.", rushing to the side of the ship to see where the laughter was coming from, but only managing to see a floating barrel. "Huh, that can't be it, barrels dont have voices. Might be some awesome booze though. Hey Adamand! Help get this dumb-ass barrel! I'll give you my autograph later!", The fishman bellowed, being too lazy to actually dive in to get it himself, after all, a star like himself shouldn't ruin his clothes for such a worthless barrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Saki decided to pay Adamand a visit in the navigation room, she thought that he might be bored or even lonely since Cast left, she didn't know that he would miss his brother that much, considering that their relationship was rather awkward and weird, but still the company of someone close to you, like a brother, was something easy to miss, you don't know how much you want it until you lose it, and maybe Youri could pay them a visit so Adamand would have someone else to talk to, someone from his family, although Youri did try to kill Adamand when Saki and Youri first met, and it was rather weird but she hoped everything was better now and that even if he did try to do that, she would be able to stop him without recurring to violence, considering that Youri was her boyfriend after all.

Standing up and walking out of her room Saki wondered many things, one of those were where was her beautiful wolf, Snow, she loved that wolf with her heart and wondered what mischievousness thing was he doing at the moment, because knowing the little half cyborg half wolf being, he would already be trying to destroy something or maybe even someone. Even if he had tried to destroy her ship numerous of times, Saki still loved Snow with her heart, and it was just unavoidable, he just was too cute and fluffy and soft and so many things that Saki loved. Besides destructive, she didn't like that, but there was nothing she could do about it, Snow was Snow, and she couldn't change him, even if she wanted, which she didn't.

Walking down the hallway and entering the navigation room, Saki noticed Adamand reading a newspaper, she giggled and approached him. "So reading the newspaper while working? How's that, Adamand?" she said in a mocking serious voice, just wanting to mess with him for a little, making him think that she was actually mad, which obviously wasn't the case, Saki just couldn't be mad at her crew members, she loved them too much. They were like her family, which was dead, except her sister.. who apparently hated her.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Getto was standing on top of a "dinghy"... well, it was not exactly a dinghy, but something like it. Since he had left the island, he had been travelling in a hand-made boat. When he left Furoraa island to meet up with the rest of the crew after getting better with his medicines, developing two new plant based type of bullets and studying Accupuncture and other types of fighting styles from the natives of the last mentioned island, he had to make his own ship as a last test of nature.

Luckily, he had made it strong enough to survive storms, strong ocean currents and the hardest winds, but with his poor navigation abilities he had fallen to the water more than once... at least he was not a devil fruit user, if he was, he would be dead by now.

But now the day was great, and the dinghy had made him survive to the storms, today was the day that he would meet up with the Milky way pirates again, after having trained for some time, he was not only strongest in the way he knew new things and was more intelligent and open minded to new ideas, but also stronger physically, because he had to fish, cook, battle gigantic animals, cut down trees , between other stuff to survive.

Getto saw the Andromeda in the horizon, apparently they were heading to an island near here that he had heard about, because the both ships were going in the same direction. Getto mantained his serious face, hiding the emotion of meeting his dearest captain and friends again.

Getto pulled some ropes made of vines from trees and his sails made of animal fur and skin responded quickly, changing the direction of the ship towards The Andromeda. At least he had learnt how to control the little ship. On the deck of his ship made of wood logs and knotted together with vines there were multiple articles apart from his bagpack (which had incremented in size): there was a hand-made fishing rod, some stone hammers and a blowgun, he used all this stuff to survive in the ocean.

Getto got close enough to The Andromeda and started shouting at his crewmates, he could easily recognise Genshi and Grudge on the deck, they had changed a lot, specially Genshi.

"Hey guys! It's me, Getto!" -he screamed at his crewmates, he showed a slight smile. -" I have returned, can you guys help me up?"

With this he got a vine and knotted it to a stone hammer, he threw the stone hammer up so one of them holded it.

"Can you knot the other side of that vine somewhere? That way I can go up."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:15 pm

''myeah'' He replied uninterested.it was not like he was not interested but he was interested in the newspaper which stated Youri became one of the new shichibukai.-wait... doesn't that mean he is out to kill pirates...like me....?...-.''hey saki if someone like..let's say a shichibukai would come on this ship,you would defend us...right?''.He said this hoping she said yes and would not allow someone as dangerous as youri on their ship.Like hell he would keep quite if she said no,I mean,aside from the strong people on board,he was helpless.His battle skills where 0,and the only thing he was good as was at navigation and playing the violin,which was broken from the last time he smacked cast on his head with it....He needed a new one...-we better get to that island soon,I need a new violin...-.

adamand threw the news-paper away on the ground and sat down on a chair he had taken from the kitchen and had put right before the steering wheel.At-least that way he did not have to stand...''so saki,how're you doing,don't see you often come to a..deserted place like the navigation room...with only someone as boring as me in it.''.He had a little fools smile while saying it.He was kind of depressed alright.The only one next to saki he actually knew left the ship.He doesn't trust any of these people,especially that blunt idiot of a grudge,if he could he would smash the last bits of his violin on his head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Saki smiled at Youri, knowing what he was talking about, since she could read the heading of the newspaper, which obviously talked about Youri being a shichibukai, she didn't mind that he was a shichibukai, it was fine as long as he wanted to be so, and Saki had no problem with it whatsoever. And it wasn't like he would hurt them, he had promised Saki before, and somehow, maybe because of her love for him, Saki believed him, she knew she could do so. She wondered if it was the same with Adamand, though, because his relationship with his brother wasn't the best, he weas probably scared that he would hurt him, kill him or something like that.

"First of all, of course I'm going to defend you if someone as strong as a shichibukai appears and tries to hurt you, but also Adamand, Youri, even if he's a shichibukai, is your brother, and yes I know he has tried to kill you before but also, he promised me he would not hurt my crew mates, even if he was a shichibukai, also I don't know if you know but we have a romantic relationship... kinda... I mean I like him, he likes me, he kissed me and ran away.... so yeah" she said looking awkwardly at the wall, since it seemed more interesting that watching Adamand's face, that might have been with wide eyes and opened mouth, she knew he would be surprised, shocked or something like that... but she didn't want to see for some weird reason. She was a chicken. pquaw.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 pm

As Grudge eyed the barrel suspiciously, he was met with the suprising reuniting with fellow crewmate Getto, he just asked him to pull him on board after throwing some stone hammer, with a vine wrapped round it. "Hey dude wasup? wow, you sure reek like hell man. Trust me on that you stink. He, bet you can't believe your luck that I decided to still hang round you guys for a bit!" Grudge blabbered arogantly as he threw the stone hammer into the side of the suspicous barrel and tried pulling it onboard. "Man im so awesome I can get a barrel with something I never used before!", the guitarist gloated, before adding; "Hey Getto did you hear any laughing earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 pm

''a-''.Adamand could not finish his sentence or a big wave came and shook the ship right up.adamand lost his footing and fell.He never expected it but a pretty big(pretty big,not big) storm has broken out.It seems those grey-ish clouds he just saw was a storm after all...oops...''ouch..Sorry captain saki...should've looked at the sky..''.He nagged while getting up.grey clouds kept going over the ship and bit by bit rain was going harder and harder,making it unpleasant for anyone on the deck.

--raptor island------close to the milky way ship.----

A man with brown hair,blue eyes wearing a blue jacket with a white T-shirt beneath(and a pair of pants of-course) it was standing in the middle of the street...in the middle of the rain.....''god rabbit never thought it was going to rain with such a clear sky...should watch the sky better next time''.He said to himself while taking cover under one of the market stands.raptor island was a lively city.It was close to the grand-line and housed many pirates.although there are marines,most of them are corrupt and decide to let any pirate go unless they commit a crime on the island.from a-far many pirates ships docked could be seen,and city brawls where regular.outside of the city walls a big(big not gigantic!) Forrest lies,full of wild-life.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Oilver was walking along the beach on the other side of the island, he was finishing up a bet he had made with a guy in town, the bet was if he could walk around the island in 3 days, the guy was going to give him all the oil he wanted for one year.
It had been 2 days since the bet was made, and he was only minutes away from the town, he could already see the town wall, so with happieness in his heart he started to run, even though his metal joints complained with all their force, when he reached the city gate he opened it, well inside the city he opened the commpartment holding his subwoffers, then he hooked up the microphone and yelled into it Hello Raptor Island, Oilver Vandereck has returned, so Micheal, you better give me that oil now then he walked over to the bar he knew he would find the guy had made a bet with.
After kicking up the door he yelled into the bar Michael where is my oil?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:19 pm

----raptor island----

Youri heard someone on the bar not far from him yelling something about...oil?why would he need oil...it would be more regular to order a plain drink..Youri walked up to the bar and entered it with a small frown.''hey you...could you please keep the noise down?some people are enjoying the silence...''.Youri was hoping to discover why the hell someone would want oil..in a bar...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Oliver turned around by the sound of someone's voice, he saw it was a guy standing in the doorway, then he said oh I am sorry, but I am just to tired after walking around the entire island, it was a bet with someone, he promised me a years suplie of oil then he turned around to find Michael(NCP which is not created just some guy), then finally he got an eye on Michael, then he walked over to him picked him up by his shirts and yelled to him while he shaked him like a milkshake there, one round, around the entire island, with still 3 hours to spair, now where is my oil?, Michael shoke his head and said "it is a joke, I was drunk when I said it, I don't have any oil" once Oilver heard this he dropped Michael who fell to the floor, Say what? Oliver said No oil, well that's too bad, for you then he warmed up the lasers in his eyes and when they where ready, he shoot Michael in the brain, blood leaked out of the hole in his head, Oliver shoved no sign of regretts as he satt on a nearby bar chair, thenhe said to the bartender one glass of oil, then he waited for the glass oil.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:07 pm

''hey hey hey hey.you don't just shoot someone in the brains...I have to ask you to stop scaring the people on this island or I will need to take actions...''
Youri looked mad...because he was.hurting someone without a reason ok but killing him?that's going too far in his book.Youri unsheathed his sword and took a battle-stand in case the guy would decide to do something..funny...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Drop your swords, they won't work on me, so don't waste time Oliver said looking at the unknown guy with his X-ray vision, he had one eye turned all the way around, looking at him, sitt down I wil treat you a drink if you are nice then he yelled to the bar man a glass of wisky on the rocks for that guy there then he pointed at the unknown guy the bill is on me Oliver said as he took up his vallet.
All though it was looking like he could not see the unknown guy, Oliver wached his every move with an X-ray vison, people in this bar had developed a kind of pop quiz test to see if Oliver could tell the future or something when he fisrt got there, it was when he started to yell one glass of oil to the bar man, that everybody understood what he was. Oliver Vandereck was a Cyborg shipwrite from Water 7, he had been a student of another Cyborg shipwrite, who died ina an accident, this had med Oliver so sad, that he had made the dission to replace some of his body barts with metal and machinery, the skin for example, it was like a rubber mask, it covered the metal sorunding his vital organs, he had also replaced the eyes with bionic eyes with X-ray vision and lasers, so he was an well armed Cyborg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

((YOURI I SWEAR DO SOMETHING THAT AFFECTS THE PLOT I'M PLANNING AND I'LL KILL YOU. Anyway, if someone plans on making something big in this thread please ask me in a PM or in the chatbox, but seriously ask before writing anything down. And no, I'm not saying someone has already, but still just to prevent it, do so))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:46 pm

OOC: thanks for saving my butt lost
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Ren was sleeping in the lower decks, sitting against a pilar, Ren always tended to fall asleep while sitting, he didn't like beds and if he was tired he could sleep anywhere he wanted too. Then he woke up from some ruckus he heard a few people he knew and decided to see what was going on and maybe he could even assist with something. When Ren Came on the deck and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, protecting his eyes from the sun for a few secconds and then took a look around the ship, he saw Adamand and Saki walking to the navigation room, he decided to go with them to see if he could be of any help, Politely he petted Saki her shoulder and said'' Hello, Ren wondered if he could help with anything'' Followed up by a big yawn
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Genshi heard Getto nearby. He wanted to see his friend, but Grudge managed to pinpoint the source of the laughter to a suspicious looking barrel. Genshi feared that looking away would be a foolish idea.

"Hey Getto, good to hear ya again, guy." he shouted, keeping his gaze locked on the barrel.

He kept his gaze until some rope entered his field of sight and landed on the barrel. It might've been Grudge, but the cook refused to look away from the barrel, it might have a monster in it.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 am

((but I was only stating that youri deemed him dangerous and that he prepared himself for if he made a bad move...T_T))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:01 am

OOC: you are excused Youri, who is next to post?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 am

''tch,I'm done here,I hope we never cross path's again...''.Youri walked away annoyed by his attitude.Now he was once again in the busy streets.There was market so people with stands where scattered over the whole town.Everyone seemed cheery...Youri noticed some marine-patrolmen.''hey,a guy has been killed over there,are you going to stand there and do nothing?''.''dang these pirates'',Said the marine before going with the other 2 toward the bar,hoping to capture the pirate responsible.One staid behind in case something happened so he could contact the base on this island.

Youri walked away from the bar with a small grin.''those marines won't make it...''.Youri walked toward the port,watching what ships just came and go.It had been long since Youri sailed,because he traveled mostly with his mask.He sat down at the port.''I wonder what saki and the rest of that troubling bunch is doing...looking at the last spot they where this should be one of the roads they should take toward reverse mountain.''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 am

"Hey Genshi, got any bat heads in stock?" Grudge asked casualy, as he suspiciously poked the barrel with his guitar, glaring at in a manner that suggested it was going to do something soon, until it suddenly began to rain, hard. "Man this sucks, some of us back together and it's already p**sing down." the guitarist complained trying to hide his guitar under small leopard print waistcoat, though most of it easily poking out, much to his dismay. "Wait Gep, were'd you get that boat? Looks lie someone just nailed some firewood together.", Grudge asked curiously, rain drops now slowly dripping from his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)    Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter 3: The Andromeda Division (OPEN TO THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next