One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Empty
PostSubject: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 pm

((You want to be the best fighter in the world you will have to go through me. The Best boxer in the whole world.))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 pm

Okay. Let this begin.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 am

(( Lets make this offical a fighting arena about 100 feet in diameter caged off from the sides and the top. Oh and the cage is electrical so if you touch it ZZZZAAAAPPPPP!!!. I'll let you begin.))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:30 pm

((You play rumble fighter way to much. BTW I removed it from both my comps)

Karo walked into the stadium and faced his opponent. A brawl and no brains he though. "Come one! I hope your ready." Karo put on his shock boots, flame gloves, and Mini Guns. "Let the party start!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Already in the arena Hakashi put on his gloves and got into his fighting stance. "Welcome to my arena challenger this will be where you fall. I'll be more than happy to let you go first."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Karo stalked slowly towards his foe. He examined every inch. Karo was an experienced fighter and new how to go about fighting smartly. "So, you wanna forfeit your life? Well, that's fine with me." Karo began to run just he reached he aimed a kick, but switched to an impact palm just before he his kick hit.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Qucikly bending over backwards and landing on his hands pulled up his feet going for a swift kick to the chin.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:29 am

pathetic Using his Geppou he jumped over the kick. He accidentaly over shot himself and remember the electric ring. Karo landed with his feet on the electric ring, causing his boots to absorb the shock. He used the ring to launch himself at Hakashi and unleashed a flying kick.

Flying Kick: Using his Geppou, Karo kicks the foe multiple times with the shock boots before landing back on the ground
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Matching every kick with a punch he blocked them all but forgot about the shock of the boots. his gloves being metal made the attack more powerful. "YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Wow that was a shocker. Now try this Rapid fang!" Uleashing a flurry of punches just as powerful as the kicks he just recived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight   Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakashi VS Karo Kikashi Fight
Page 1 of 1