One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Empty
PostSubject: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:27 pm

((I call a fight between me and Senya Rapimados [when approved] to see who is the better speed character much like the fight between the shadow users.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:54 pm

((senya is only speedy with her hands, besides that shes just above average speed, nothing near soru or anything like that
plus shes a thief and fairly poor at taking down strong opponents
however if you want to fight thats fine with me, ill definitely try to think of some unpredictable tactics))

((Edit: Senya has been approved (pretty much) so please describe the terrain of the fight and any unusual effects that may occur.))

Last edited by Fwink on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:17 pm

((Terrain will be a Town street with lots of pestrain traffic))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 pm

((ok but as a thief Senya is going to try to stay a little inconspicuous and may run into an alley way, just so you know))

Senya was walking down a town road, enjoying herself after he last heist in the home of a local merchant
She spotted a fruit stand and walked over to the owner
"could i buy an apple please" she handed over a few coins and walked on down the street, munching on the apple
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:02 pm

((look you didn't know but role playing with an unapproved charater is grounds for baning, you didn't know so I'm not mad))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:05 pm

((he said approved once my weapons were approved and they were, so it was approved))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Hakashi was walking thorugh the town when a girl bumped into him. "Oh sorry about that." He said with courtousy. When he turned around he notices that the gold he had in his pocket was gone. He chased the girl down a dark alley where he politley asked."Where is the money you stole from me?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:43 am

((you couldnt at least let me call the steal? well i will anyways))

Senya saw an odd man with gloves slung over his shoulders walking towards her.
He probably gets punched in the head alot, i bet his pretty inattentive...
Senya changed her course slightly and bumped into his right shoulder, while at the same time reaching her hand into his back pocket, feeling the familiar edge of a gold coin
Score! she though as she made off with the coins in hand and quickened her pace. and turned down a dark alley.
About 30 seconds later the man came running up behind her and ask in a surprisingly polite tone "Where is the money you stole from me?"
Senya simply replied "who are you? i've never even seen you before. and why would you think i stole your money? do i LOOK like a thief?"
Unfortunatly as she raised up on her toes to get in the strange mans face, her pouch of newly pilfered coins jangled slightly.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm

((Sorry didn't know))

Hearing the coins in her pouch hakashi was sure that she had taken his coins. "Okay if you didn't take mycoins then whats that in your pocket,"

Last edited by vexthewolf on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm

((... i havent attacked or anything... i just went on tip toes because ur taller then me, im trying to convince you im not a thief, but my pouch of coins jangled giving you an opportunity to accuse me.. i didnt kick you or anything, you should read a bit more closely... ill post again when u edit ur post))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:48 am

(( there now you can do what you want))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Dang it "uhh... T-They are just m-my coins"
Senya knew that with the hesitation in her voice no one would believe that lie, she would have to work harder on lying.
Predicting the inevitable, she moved her right hand slightly towards her dagger Snatch on her belt.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 am

Hakashi pulled the gloves off his shoulder and slided them onto his hands. Then he caught the faint glimse of the girl reaching for something on her belt and got into a defnce postion.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Senya's eyes quicly scanned the area, looking for a path of escape, unfortunately, this was a dead end alleyway, and the strange man with the boxing gloves was blocking the other exit. There were no fire escapes that she could climb up, and chances are all the doors were locked. If she could find the time, she could probably pick one of the locks, but that would be unlikely with a boxer boring down on her.
Giving up, she decided the only option was to fight, and hopefully hinder him enough to run away
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:06 am

((Vex??))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:16 pm

"Impact Fang!" He Shouted and hit the sides of the buliding with his fists. The falling rubble caused a block off of the only exit. "Now give me the money or die!" now shouting seriously.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Senya was taken aback by this sudden change of attitude
However, she had promised herself never to give up her loot, and so was left with only one option, to fight

Senya quickly drew Snatch and in the same motion threw it towards the boxing mans stomach, at the same time she reached down and drew Snitch with her left, holding it in the reverse (downward facing) grip.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 pm

((Now my teacher is getting on my case and he'll block this site from my CPU so it'll be even harder to post Mad ))

Hakashi held his boxing love toward his stomach and the dagger became wedged in the metallic glove. He pulled it out and tossed it back. Laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:57 pm

((that sux))

"damn those are tough gloves" Senya mumbles i better stay away from them she pulled the knife towards her and behind her by the elastic chord, then swung it around at Hakashi's right calf, at the same time she dashed towards the left wall to make the knife fly towards the calf faster.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:28 pm

He pulled his foot up while the knife swung but it nicked the bottom of his foot. He winced in pain but tryed not to show it. He jumped in the air and came down right behind Senya and whispered in her ear "last chace give me my money back."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 pm

"I always keep my loot!" Senya shouted as she swung her left arm back, trying to stab Hakashi in the stomach with her other dagger Snitch. At the the same time she both pulled Snatch towards her and leaned forward, anticipating a blow to the head.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:14 pm

Hakshi stepped back avoiding the blow. Then lashed out his leg to kick her butt (Litterally).
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

As she leaned forward she was kicked in the behind and sent forward, She bent her back forward and landed on her shoulder, changing her fall into a roll. As she exited the roll she jumped up and did a 180 to her left, swinging Snatch around to hit her opponent again, this time aiming for his left arm.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 pm

Putting his hands up in a defenceive position as the dagger swung toward him. It clinked off his glove and he punched it back useing Jugon. It went wizzing back to whence it came.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Senya watched the dagger as it whizzed towards her, timing its trajectory, she expertly caught it on the hilt right before it struck her between the eyes. With a grin she ran straight towards the odd man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)   Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados  FIGHT (When approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakashi vs Senya Rapimados FIGHT (When approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next