One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

little garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

little garden Empty
PostSubject: little garden   little garden Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm

my character will be going there in her next thread to fight dinosaurs, Im wondering if there are any player characters willing to transport her to little garden, characters willing to stay with her for a while, or characters that she can meet while there, any takers?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

little garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: little garden   little garden Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 am

Well, I have a few characters that could RP with you, but I think the best choice would either be Andrew Tarinson, a grumpy old man that still is dangerously strong and has an extra boost for his hand to hand combat from his crocodile zoan, or possibly, Victor 'Bluebeard' Yurvel, a mercenary sword for hire who's only distraction from his work is his pet manticore, Widdles, and has Musshuru's devil fruit. Though one of them is in a very inactive crew, I wouldn't mind pulling him out since it seems very much likely that it wont be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

little garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: little garden   little garden Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 am

it would need to be a character with A. there own reason to be going to little garden B. someone in the general shabandy area C. someone who would have a reason to let her come along and D. someone who will do so with NO conditions
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

little garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: little garden   little garden Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

How about if Stanley Walters would meet ya on the island? He's incredibly laid back so he could easily have ended up there by mistake, or possibly be chasing after his next bounty. As for letting her come along, he'd probably let Azumi go with him even if he didn't want her to, simply because he has no effort to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

little garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: little garden   little garden Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:37 pm

hey how about Kommander sorscha ( https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5637-kommander-sorscha-kritikoff ) she could transport you there she is simply new to the world so she would have a reason to go there IE she would need to stock up at one port and she would willling transport you there as long as she has a map of some sort since sorscha has none and needs some or just has an idea of the direction to go.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

little garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: little garden   little garden Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:02 am

Well Azumi will take any ride that comes along really, and that does make sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

little garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: little garden   little garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little garden
Page 1 of 1