One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)

Go down 
+2
y dau cymraeg
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Empty
PostSubject: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:57 am

Having tested herself for a hard won victory recently against Redbeard, a pirate from Forage Island who threatens to become a warlord using only her bare fists we rejoin our young traveling martial artist at a port near on an island just outside shabandy archipelago.
Sanding at the docks Azumi walked along the boardwalk with her hands in her pockets, thinking deeply. little garden is rather far away from here, that’s what the guy with the map said anyway, also its dangerous so not to many people would be willing to just GO there… and I don’t have enough money to hire a ship for a long voyage… crap She didn’t really want to be stuck there, at the same time with no skill apart from fighting there wasn’t many quick ways for her to earn money in a hurry, it would costs hundreds of thousands of belli to hire a full staffed ship with food and supplies for the long stay at little garden she had planned. This was all rather frustrating, lacking the practical skill to maneuver around on her own, but it was one of the many prices she had to pay for her skill. Looking around perhaps there was a gym or some failure location where she could vent these frustrations the only way she knew how, combat and exorcise. It had been a couple of weeks since her battle against redbeard and now her injuries were on the mend, many if not most of which had already healed. Her body had become stronger from that match, but as always the strength was unsatisfactory. Walking around seemingly aimlessly was this chestnut haired seventeen year old girl in martial arts garb, carrying only a backpack and looking down at the ground just in front of her bare, athletic tape wrapped feet, not totally looking where she was going.
In her head she thought about what her goal was now, to get to little garden as soon as posible. She knew that shed be hurt there, so perhaps finding someone with medical supplies, or maybe even a proper doctor to come with her wouldn't be a bad idea. Ordinary human opponents seemed to phase her less and less as time whent on, and those strong enugh to face he would, hopefully be an ever shrinking number, as she intended to become stronger forever. The nagging question remained though, how to get to little garden?

Last edited by Admin-sama on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 am

On option for the martial artist could be heard not too far away where a rather rough looking but essentially weak man dressed in rags and appearing to be well past his prime was bellowing at someone on their own small boat, a sloop suited for just one of two people with a rather bland flag with the words; 'mercenary' printed on it. That 'someone' the rough man was bellowing at was Victor 'Bluebeard' Yurvel, a former marine turned sword for hire, after a rather catostrophic accident with his devil fruit's side effect. He was a large broad man, standing at around seven foot. He wore very basic armour consisting of pauldrons, a chest plate, metal plating on his gloves' fingers and back of his hand and metal plating on the shin area of his boots, not to mention the viking-esque helmet that sat upon his head, complete with cowhorns. He also wore a pair of green breeches and a simple and dull brown leather shirt, and a ridiculosly large sheat which kept his zweilhander sword, which was almost as tall as he was. His face showed little emotion other than a gruff sense of obedience, which was usually held with however had a contract with the man,but his seriousness was slightly diminished by his dark blue hair, especially his large bushy blue beard of his namesake. He also had a small child faced creature, with the rest of his body similar to that of a lions, sitting on on his shoulder quite happily. "Righto so basicly, head to Little Garden, get some dinosaur meat, and rush back here so I can cook it and finally try some!", the rough man barked at his hired help who nodded respectively and replied in a gruff tone; "Will do Mr. Bearings, and ofcourse I expect my payment to be imediate and in cash." The samll creature on Bluebeards shoulder then squeaked; "Lovely Cash!" , to which the mercenary smiled warmlyat his pet, and telling it in a voice of silk; "Now now Widdles, don't speak greedy! You can't by friends afterall! There's a good manticore!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

((could you not be so... plot convenient? I really hate it when things just happen to be perfect co-incidences....))

Azumi had wandered all the way down the dock untill she reached the less than favorable "back end" this... is it? there werent any large ships anymore, nothing that looked big enough to make the long voyage to little garden anyway, not that Azumi understood anything about ships. Many of them were just dingy now, and probably didn't even have enough supplies to make it as far, she reckoned. Eventually she came upon a particularly strange looking animal, with a humanoid like face and lion like body, though it was mainly solid looking, as if it were a variable ball of muscle. The idea of fighting such a creature was actually quite appealing, its body had very few vulnerable points in its anatomy and it was larger than a human being.
In the midst of this she overheard the name of the place she was trying desperately to go to, conveniently enough "wait... little garden!?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 am

[[The other side of Little Garden]]

Abandoned. That was the only word to describe this moment. She adjusted her clothes, but her nice red cheongsam was already ruined. Not that Fei cared anyway. She tore the sleeves to give her hands more space. She stumbled into the dense forest. She saw the wreckage of the ship that brought her here. Well, they UNWILLINGLY brought her here. Fei had to demolish the entire crew of the ship , maybe that was why they had gone into another route than what they had planned. They weren't anything major anyway, but this island was. Fei headed straight, she could feel eyes on her, but she didnt stop to find out what, there seemed to be no people here. Fei sighed as suddenly and instinctively she turned and rolled to the side as she barely dodged sharp teeth. The eyes were sharp, they were Raptors, as in dinosaurs. Fei realised the kind of place she was in, but she had no time to be amazed. The Beast swiftly and viciously aimed to bite her hand off. Fei moved her arms into position, she slipped and dropped between the Raptors legs, and then aimed a two strikes with her fingers on the Raptors hind legs muscles. that didnt seem to help the creatures mood as it tried to bite her head off. She then yelled "UNLIMITED BONE SHATTERING STRIKE!!!!!" She Fired her fists into the creature twice crushing its bones within. The Raptors eyes rolled as it fell, its eyes rolling. Feis eyes were glaring as she rolled to the side. She sat down, it had been a tiring few months, she really needed a rest.

[[Centre of Little Garden]]
"Ive got a report, Anubis sama is laying siege to Arabasta as we speak!!!" The people at the camp cheered loudly and some smashed their goblets together. "Looks like we might make it to the New World eh?!! LONG LIVE THE ANUBIS PIRATES!!!!"
The two men sitting at the corner didnt really say anything. One was a brutish big looking man who had very dark skin. He had a battle axe and a pelt made from sabretooth skin. The other wore a cowboy hat and had a hunting rifle and a bowie knife i his hand. He also had a red bandana wrapped around his neck.

[[Tonga Kulongo "Beast tamer"]]
[[Paladin of the Anubis Pirates]]

[[Joseph "Alpha shot" Shepard]]
[[Paladin of the Anubis Pirates]]

"I have news that we have some intruders on the island...... i might have to deal with them......." Joseph was cutting a piece of wood, carving it. Tonga replied "There is no need.... the animals will devour these people before we need to get involved, besides, we need to be here, it was the last orders Tanith and Max gave to us dohei"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

(no problemo Admin, and sorry to mess with ya post but when I said manticore I really meant those wierd little manticores from the impel down arc, and sorry again for not making his size it clear before.)

Bluebeard fussed over the diminutive lion-child creature, the manticore known as Widdles, while Mr. Bearing coughed loudly to get his attention. He did enough false coughs that he actually went into a coughing fit as well, which managed to distract Bluebeard from his precious pet, asking with concern; "Are you alright sir?"
Afterall, it wouldn't do to have a desceased client, definetly bad publicity and could damage future contracts. Luckily, the coughing fit was shortlived, and Mr. bearing cleared his throught before bellowing moodily; "I'm fine! Just go get that damned dinosaur meat already! Afterall, I'm paying you good money for this!" Bluebeard nodded polietly and replied corteously; "Understood sir, right away.", before he began departing, untieing his ship to the docking post and begining to unfrul the sails, while Widdles leapt about the ship cheerfully squeaking; "Rolly Polly!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 am

Azumi gave a slight twinge of frustration, no one had confused her for a male in... well ever. "Im not a 'sir' first of all.." she then realized he was about to leave, this presented a problem as this was likely the only ride to little garden that was going to come her way in a very long time. "wait! hold on a second! if your going to little garden Im going to have to come with, look I dont have that much money but I wont be on for long, getting to that island is my top priority right now..." this was troublesome, she couldn't just beat him up because she needed him to actually get to the island, unable to sail or read a map. This forced Azumi in to a very uncomfortable situation and that weak sounding response was all she could produce, but the vagueness and unfamiliarity in her voice as honest, she was simply communicating her feelings the only way she knew how.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Bluebeard scratched his beard as he looked at Azumi with suspicion for a few seconds, Widdles also joining in with the staring while MR. Bearing looked on in confusion on why any would go to Little Garden other than for the dino meat or if they were payed to. BLuebeard then sighed and said to Azumi; "I suppose it won't do much harm since I doubt you would wish to assualt an experienced mercenary and a manticore on a small vessle. Though if you make any violent motion, I will subdue you." Widdles then leapt about cheerfully squeaking; "New Friend!". The mercenary smiled at his pet with geniuine warmth, and strokked it's mane while he dragged an anchor up with his spare hand with a grunt of effort acompaning it aboard.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 am

Azumi waisted no time, the boat had already begun to lift, ducking slightly she lept on to the deck rather impressivly "Nah" she began simply "Im still recovering from a fight I had a few days ago, besides Ill need to save all me strength for the voyage over, were pretty far from Little garden... anyway I wouldn't worry about me attacking any of you, even though Im a martial artist my goal is to grapple against the dinosaurs" she folded her legs and sat in one fluid motion as the ship pulled away on the brisk winds, this WAS a small vessel... after a few minutes she couldent help but ask um... say, what IS that thing anyway? Ive never seen one, a mantiscore you said?" she spoke rather plainly for someone who just met them, simply making smalltalk, it would be a long voyage after all, smalltalk seemed almost more unnerving than the Jurassic beasts but it had to happan, might as well start it.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:47 am

Blubeard nodded gruffly at Azumi before pushing there ship out after she boarded and gave a farewell nod to Mr.Bearing who was still a bit stratled on Azumi's sudden joint apperance, but waved goodbye nontheless before heading away, as Bluebeard grabbed an oar and began rowing a little in hopes of catching a large gust in the boat's sail. Some time passed in silence until he heard Azumi's question where his guard was imedietly lowered as his proud parent like expression appeared on his usual stern face. "Oh that's little cutie Widdles! He's a manticore that was on an island I lived on, poor fellow was all by himself when I found him.", he told her quite cheerfully but then reverted into his more gruff tone as he added. "There was onlyhim and I left on that island, pirates ransacked the place and pretty much blazed it to the ground." The last comment was in fact a complete lie, as the man who used to be Victor Yurvel of the marines fully well knew, and though back to that day where he was branded a traitor for moment, before forcefully pushing it aside to grin happily as Widdles padded over to Azumi and sniffed her foot, before curiously prodding her with his paw. "He seems to think you could be his new friend.", the mercenary commented as he stroke Widdles mane effectionly, who in turn purred.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm

(Can Roger join in on this RP? It seems like its just starting up. Roger is really no problem, he's just starting out in Piracy and is actually extremely weak))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 am

(what reason would he have for joining a ship bound for an island of man eating dinosaurs if hes just starting out? Respond via pm)

Azumi shrugged "pirates, marines, differences like that dont really mater do they? All thats ever mattered to me is my training, I dont have time for struggles like that" this was more or less honest to a tea, in fact Azumi wasnt even aware of any major pirates or marines, their struggle an irrelevant sideshow to a world where every single area, person, beast and object was a new training regiment or sparing partner. There was little coldness in how she spoke, rather she spoke deliberately, honestly, and almost calmly. A girl of seventeen, had honestly just announced her intentions to use her bare hands against the strongest predators of the jurrasic era and this man hadnt even batted an eye, Azumi was so use to surprise, warnings, threats and especially being underestimated that this extremely neutral reaction came as a bit of a shock to her, but she had no reason to mind. She looked then at the animal, Azumi had never actualy been this close to any animal with out attacking it before, she honestly had no idea how to treat a friendly creature "um..... hello there.... Widdles...." she said, the apprehensive awkwardness which comes with social anxiety only vaguely apparent in her tone. It was so unpleasant to be in a situation she didnt understand that she couldn't fight her way out of, it had only ever happened a couple of times in her life and she was doing her best to handle it.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Bluebeard grunted in agreement at Azumi's comment. Afterall, he was mercenary now, he too could not be fussed about current world affairs other than if there was anywhere that was much to close to marines, though that was due ti his bounty. His line of work wasn't one which you had the luxury of choosing employers on a whim either. He then watched with satisfaction and sheer parental affection as Widdles leapt about happily when Azumi greated him, and leapt onto her shoulder and squeaked; "New Friend!" and nuzzled her. Bluebeard let out a small chuckle before the ship suddely began moving much more swiftly, thanks to a large gust of wind that was blowing, though it seemed not to be one that would last long.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 am

Fei was almost at her wits end. She had hung around since there seemed to be no actual ship here to allow her to escape. She was living off the land. Such a primitive thing didnt seem as simple as she had told herself it would be. She had created a camp site and hunted her food. Mainly dinosaurs which were weak. She hadnt met any of the carnivorous dinosaurs since her raptor encounter. Fei walked through the forest as she left her camp site. She kept walking, only encountering small animals who scurried. Most of the dinosaurs seemed to have hidden themselves or at the other end of the island. Suddenly she could hear movement and speech. Fei was wondering who that was. She climbed up a nearby tree and watched as she saw two men, both carrying a pirate symbol on their clothes walk by. Fei gasped as she knew who that symbol belonged to. Their den den mushis were communicating "Patrol 2, status report over?" One of the men replied "This is Patrol 2 to base, nothing to report, as usual, the plants are green" They kept walking and Fei decided against her better nature, if she let them go further they might find her camp site. She leapt down upon the first person, hitting him straight behind his neck and across his chest, knocking him out. the other turned and immediately tried to cut her, but she slipped past his blade and aimed a bone shattering strike to his ribs along with nerve point strikes across his neck and torso. He knocked out immediately. Fei calmed her breath and had to assess the situation now. On this island there were Anubis pirates. Which meant she was screwed. Messing with a yonkous islands and attacking the crew mates was sure to end badly. The den den mushi rang and activated "Patrol 2? Come in Patrol 2? Whats the status?" Fei had calmed down, it was best not to answer but allow them to keep questioning. It would be safer for her to track their conversations, since it could get her a ship. She picked up the den den mushi and then said nothing.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 am

After some time on the sea, they eventually came into sight of Little Garden.
It looked much like the same as it did for Bluebeard before, the lush tropical vegitation of a towering height, the trees easily looming over, and the narrow river that led deeper into the island, as well as the constant screeches and roars of the beasts that lived there. "Not long now." Bluebeard said gruffly, as he took down the sails and decided to begin rowing into the river. Widdles hopped about excitedly as he rembered the place, spueaking out repeatedly; "Big lizards!". After about eight times of repeating, he then then leapt over to Azumi and indicated with a paw at the island before squeaking; "Big lizards." once more, and nodding sagely, as if he was sharing a secret of life itself with her. Bluebeard kept on rowing and noticed just on the edge of his site that down the shore there was a ship wreckage smashed against the land. He said nothing of it though and kept rowing, thinking that there wouldn't be any survivours, and if there were he was sure they wouldn't need help if they could survive on this island.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Azumi had been impatient since the moment the island came in to view from their boat, at first shed only fidgeted a tad but by the time the trees tops had become the horizon it was pretty obvious she had been waiting a long time. Stepping on to the edge of the boat she turned to her farrier and his company “thanks for the ride and all” she said enthusiastically “but I can take it from here” Crouching down upon the edge of the boat she leapt over the distance of water quite impressively and hit the dry sand on the other side running in to the trees and out of view with out so much as a rustle of leaves.
As she ran Azumi felt strange, for the first time it felt like a rough welcome, an island lost in time in the Jurassic period, where everything battled to survive, to fight was to live, to eat, and to avoid being eaten, it felt like a place she belonged in. Running for a distance in the brush it wasn’t long before the young martial artist came upon her first advisory, stopping short she came upon it running the other way, both stopped at once, perhaps thinking the same thing. Up to her chest on all four legs and longer from nose to tail than she was tall, a hulking mass of muscle with twin daggers from its mouth, the ferocious ancestor of the king of beasts, a saber-toothed tiger pivoted and slid in to the clearing behind her, ready to pounce, unaware she had seen it. an ambush predator… funny I always thought theyd hunt directly, oh well, round one the tiger shot off the ground with its powerful legs in a pounce, the advantage of its Quadra pedal body activating an inhuman speed. Stepping to turn with her legs and locking her hips Azumi wasted no time in throwing a strait hand punch just below those trademarked fangs, in an instant the bodies connected, a noise rolling along the trees.
The tiger reeled backward from the strike on its jaw a moment, turning on its paws “shit” she said simply, out of breath from the run and sudden exertion “there faster than they look, one of the first thing a fighter learns is to always strike an opponent when their mouth is open… damn it though” she said glancing down at the side of her forearm where one of the sabered fangs had grazed her “so this is what its like here…” removing the belt on her gi she wrapped it around her bleeding arm a few times as a makeshift truncate quickly while the beast was recovering from the strike to the chin and assumed a ready stance crouching slightly. Im on my guard now, and Ive caught my breath, lets see how well this ambusher does with out the element of surprise
Just as quickly as they had started, the tiger charging in with a powerful series of swipes, its thick heavy paws dragging the razor sharp claws strait across the air one after another, aimed for her sides and neck, Azumi ducked, rolled and popped in to a jump away from the swipes one by one but realized this was a bad situation, one could only run from a tiger till it finally caught them. In her rapidly backstopping away from the tiger Azumi failed to notice a stone and fell on her back away from a swipe but quickly the tiger followed bearing downward at her with its fangs again, it was do or die now. Kicking against the ground Azumi shot a knee strike with all her power to the pit of the beasts stomach, stunning it for a split second. Exploiting the slight advantage Azumi swung her arm from the ground to the creatures temple as hard as she could, managing to knock it away from her. this is bad, its barely being phased by my attacks at full force, it only takes a second to recover from strikes that would send a human to the ground, further it dosent have the same vulnerable points as a human, if I don’t keep attacking and hold on to the flow of this fight Im definitely going to get eaten, its body is so heavy… it feels like punching a wall, I can bearly move its body at all
Kicking around and springing to her feet Azumi wound her leg backwards and aimed to strike the side of the recovering beast with a simple but powerful kick. Quickly however the tiger leapt up above the kick in a pounce, its front paws clutching against her shoulders sending her falling to the solid ground with all its weight, the hot numbing sensation of bleeding flowing the sting of pain as the claws dug in to her shoulders through the thick heavy fabric of her gi. The blow to the back of the head from the ground stunning her as the thick sharp saber-tooth dove down to pierce her scull. In an instant wrapping her arm around the paw, fighting through the pain Azumi caught the blade like fang in her hand, not letting it fall closer even as the other fangs began to cut in to the side of her hand. Frantically she began to strike with her free hand at the side of the beasts head, her fist hammering against its temple again and again and again, merely causing the tigers head to bob sideways a bit each time. Adrenaline beginning to surge through her, and her frantic attacks not stopping the beasts bearing down on her Azumi had to grapple with it. Sweeping her legs under its hind paws she created a momentary imbalance and managed to knock it on its side, the force from the fang deflected her hand released it as she wriggled out of the claws and shot up to her feet again, delivering an axe kick with all her despite power to its ribs. I get it now… I have to kill it, that’s how it works here, this isn’t a fight in a ring or a dojo, there isn’t a referee to call it over, and I cant tap out, its not even like the pirate I fought before, I have to fight to win or die!
While the beast was still yelping from the kick to the ribs Azumi fell off her other foot and delivered a falling elbow to its neck just below the jaw and pushed up again to deliver a downward punch to its head with her other arm damn… damn… damn! Go down! the primal instinct and bloodlust in the animal lit up in its eyes as it lept upward to stab its fangs in to her torso, kicking backward again Azumi did not manage to completely escape it, enduring two gashes to the side. Just as quickly as they had fallen to the floor the fighters were back up again. It happened at the same time, both woman and beast roared and their powerful legs pushed against the ground, left the ground, and came to earth again. The beast had lunged with all its power, as had the martial artist, the tigers lunge had been jumped, no, vaulted over and Azumi had landed over it facing the same way as it was, and quickly she bent her body and grabbed ahold of each of its fangs pulling its body upward and sliding her arms down in to a strange sort of man on beast neck-lock. The animal clawed and snapped frantically but could not manage to hit Azumi behind it, Azumis body tensed and strained, every muscle struggling against every muscle of the beast. Straining so hard she couldn’t breath nearly blinded by pain Azumis arms and legs pushed and pulled, her back strained and arched pulling the beasts neck back until its front paws left the ground, the struggle felt like hours to both of them, locked in the experience of shear mortal combat. Finally there was a snap, and Azumi collapsed with the monster, her body pushed to its limit, its neck broken. Azumi fell to her legs, her knees bent and flat against the ground, arms limp at her sides, that wasn’t a match, or a round, or a bout, that was a real fight, a real struggle for survival, the very first indication of the human girl to the world of natures ultimate fighting circlet called the food chain. She felt feverish, hot and the wind had been knocked out of her, her limbs ached but the strange palsy of victory came over her. Finally between shaking breaths she came to her feet and saw her opponent’s body, it was a magnificent tiger, she was almost ashamed to have killed it, but such was the nature of combat.
Catching her breath Azumi tore off the remaining fragments of her gi and used the thick absorbent fabric and the sharp teeth of the ex tiger to cut long strips and fashioned herself bandages with the aid of her hand wrappings. The time to follow would pass so slowly by comparison. Azumi reached in to her bag and produced a sports bra, slipping it on and folding her chest wrappings in to the bag with the other bandages, disinfecting her wounds once the bleeding had stopped. Twelve deeper cuts, some bruising and swelling on her head, not bad. “that was lucky, if some of these were any deeper Id be in serious trouble…”
Her injuries tended Azumis other needs came in to focus, she stood over the tigers body, shed never skinned and animal before, but supposed now would be a good time to learn. Pulling the saber teeth from the scull she tried to cut in to the skin, but then decided to bleed the thing for a while. Finally after some rather unpleasant sensations and carful effort she managed to get the pelt off the animal and tossed it over a low hanging tree branch to dry. Next she spent the better part of two hours trying to light a fire in the clearing with gathered dried wood, thinking it better not to venture back in to the brush she remained in the clearing. Eventually she managed her first ever fire, having only been told how before and set to work with the far more foreign task of burning her tiger meat meal. After eating enough burnt tiger to fill her and start the process of replenishing her lost blood Azumi sat on the ground and sighed “its really hot here…” she said just noticing the jurrasic heat. “I wonder what those guys on the boat are up to… oh well I probably should have asked to camp with them”
After a while Azumi gathered her things, leaving the remainder of the tigers carcass half raw and in the open to hopefully attract meat eaters away from her she found a small waterfall and basin not far from the clearing and drank deeply from it, the natural cool water refreshing her body. With running water and a fire built near by this would be an ideal base for the time being, if she could erect some kind of shelter, of which she knew nothing. “well… I didn’t think this one through at all…” she said a bit regrettably “I was fine with the sink or swim fighting but I have no idea how to like… actually survive, I only have a fire because of dumb luck… what should Id do…?” she said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Fei was running through the jungle like a wild animal. she really had to this time, there was a pack of raptors following her and hunting her down like fresh meat on a stick after she had killed one of the pack earlier. Fei then rushed through and fell down a slope. The raptors jumping in the air to try and catch her off guard. However suddenly a huge footstep was echoing in the jungle. The raptors looked at each other and ran away in fear, it seemed something bigger was coming. Fei wasnt going to wait for the creature to catch her. She ran for her dear life, breathing heavily, her clothes all torn. She finally slipped down another slope like area and had finally reached what looked like a camp, there was a fire. Fei couldnt hear the footsteps anymore either which meant she was safe. However, she realised that she might be in dangerous enemy territory. He crouched and walked towards the fire. She saw a girl there who was standing next to a waterfall. She walked in closer and then spoke "Who are you? Friend or enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Azumi was covered head to toe in bruises but she sure wasn't sounding like it, form how her voice sounded shed just been resting, thinking of what to do. The chestnut haired teenage grappler looked up and saw a girl similar to herself, but the appeared to be the picture of far eastern martial arts and only slightly less muscular than herself. "hmm?" she said simply, rolling up to a siting position "I guess I had the same idea as you from the looks of it, Im a martial artist that came here to train against the dinosaurs, and I donno... friend I guess? Theres some fresh tiger meat over by the fire if you want some, sorry Im not the best cook" she said pausing a moment to think "oh! actually Im glad I caught you, I kinda came here with out any real idea how to live off the land or make a camp, actually that fire only got started on shear luck really, is there like a camp for people who came to train here? A town maybe?" she was speaking with such a strange conviction and as if there was nothing out of the ordinary going on at all, for all she knew lots of people were on the island, with such powerful beasts to fight why woulden't they be? The mist of the waterfall was cool over them and Azumi failed to realize how absurd she was being.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Fei didnt know whether to be suspicious or confide everything in this girl. She seemed very capable of looking after herself and also seemed to be very strong. Fei walked towards the fire and sat down, her clothes were almost all ruined. She took some of the tiger meat and started chowing down. She was starving after all. She then spoke while eating "This is Little Garden i think.... there is no town.... dont you know who owns this island?" Fei was testing to see if this girl knew anything in relation to general knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Azumi blinked and moved over to where Fei was "hmm... if theres no town than that must mean the island is owned by the strongest... the apex predator I think they called it... and that would be the king dinosaur, the tyrannosaurus rex" she said with a degree of certainty she probably shouldent have used "yeah, Ill spend my time here for a while, training and getting use to the lifestyle till I get strong enugh, then I think Ill fight one, but not right away" she said with a chuckle "I faught that tiger today and almost got eaten" she said being oddly lighthearted about it, this island was a dangerous place, for sure, but the girl didnt seem the leist bit bothered by the danger, the heat, the injuries, or the fact that she knew nothing about what she had gotten herself in to. "I got a ride here with some hired mercenary but, I dont know if hes on the island anymore, no town... that is kind of annoying, I guess Ill just gave to get strong enugh to live here and learn some survival skills untill a ship shows up huh?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

Fei found it strange that this girl can be so cherrful about being eaten. Still, she did defeat the creature so she was entitled to her strange happiness. Fei then sighed "There is a camp here.... this island has the flag of the Anubis pirates.....you know the Yonkou Anubis? one of the 4 most powerful pirates on the sea at the moment? This is technically an island under his protection... so there is a camp here filled with some of the Anubis pirates on this island....... they are all probably equal to the monsters living here....." Fei continued eating more tiger meat "As for the T- Rex.. i think i nearly ran into one earlier... the damn thing seemed dangerous.... same with the raptors as well.... i read about these dinosaurs only in books......."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:37 am

Azumi shrugged "sorry, I dont really care about things like pirates most of them use weapons and devil fruits anyway, honestly what kind of 'free men' go around telling everyone where they can and cant go?" she chuckled a bit "if they're equal to dinosaurs they probably wont mind me here, Im not someone inside their battle lines, I dont call what I do an art form or pretend its the right thing to do, I fight because thats what I do, plain and simple, we all just do it because we dont know what else to do in the first place" she said gnawing on a tiger bone, for a fighter her simplicity was strangely refershing in a way, someone who simply found purpose in combat, not rushing in to combat for a greater one. A few minutes passed then she said "besides, a trex cant be that much bigger than an elephant, tomorrow Ill head out for another fight, but hey do you know anything about buildint tents or stuff like that? I kinda had no idea Id have to do that"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Fei sighed again this time looking away from the girl "I see.... you must be very sheltered, well that is fine.... to me power is absolute, and power regardless in what form it comes in will rule over all, that is the mightiest law in the world, only the fittest survive and no one is exempt from that law, not even the yonkou...... anyway, you should be careful..... there are probably some of them walking around this island, and they wont like a stranger on it.... i am also a former pirate captain by the way...." Fei got up and brushed herself off "As for your dinosaurs, there are a bunch of them further north from this position.... i felt huge footsteps earlier... and no i dont know how to make a tent, i used to have crew mates who did that for me." Fei looked away, she didnt want to remember her old crew.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Azumi thought for a moment or two. "well, its getting dark... something tells me we dont want to be out at night, I saw a shipwreck when I came here, maybe we can cannibalize the wood or turn the hull over to make some kind of shelter, someone once told me fire keeps wild animals back..." then Azumis limited intellect managed to actually put two and two together for once "wait a second... that was your ship wasnt it?" She said a bit tentatively.
Azumi couldn't tell for sure what this girl was on about, she seem'd like another one of those fighters who competed to be the strongest, not really Azumis intrest but more legitimate then the average pirate coming from another true grapler
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Fei shook her head as Azumi refered to the ship she had arrived in earlier. "It is not my ship.. it belonged to some slavers , i was simply hitching a ride on it. We ran into a storm and some sea monsters. The slaves and the slave traders were all killed i think, im the only one who survived that fiasco.... and yes, fire usually wards of creatures, still , a fire could attract big creatures to hunt us.." Fei was looking into the direction of where the wreckage was.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Azumi stood up "well, even though I fought pretty hard today I have some strength left in me, do you think you could help me move part of the ship over here? its hollow which means we could probably camp in it" she said looking over to where the ship was "its broken in some places but not all over, and its proudly a faster bet then building a structure from scratch, maybe theres still beds or lamps aboard too" she gingerly put a hand to her injured shoulder and rotated her arm slightly, she could still do heavy lifting no problem. "what do you think?" she said simply. Most people who had had any sort of experiences on the seas might be weary of Fei or her story, suspicious even but Azumi was either naive, trusting or very stupid, likely all three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next