One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:08 am

"A cruise sounds good and I agree we should stick together, I need someone to watch my back. I can't eat stuff that's behind me." Seeing a ship departing from the docks Drago picked up his running speed and looked back seeing the golden bowling ball rolling along the ground quickly shooting towards himself.

"I think we're going to have to jump for it."

Seeing a boat leaving the docks he wasn't too sure what would happen if he missed the boat. Would he be left to die in a watery grave. I bloody hope not he thought. Turning quickly to kick the bowling ball Drago stopped the ball and sent it back slowly but also turned back around still running with a pained foot.

"ouch." he screamed.

Turning his arm into whip Drago threw it forward towards the departing ship, it wrapped around a bar around the ship and he looked at Takashi and shouted.

"Looks like we're going to have to stowaway aboard this ship, I don't think either of us are in the mood for another fight right now."

As he said this a cleaver was thrown at Takashi heading for his head.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am

He nodded his head at Drago after he said he needed somebody to watch his back.
"We made a pretty great team back their." Takashi added to what Drago said. Takashi picked up more speed as Drago kicked the bowling ball away. His feet were pounding against the street and they were still being chased. Drago threw a whip and hooked it on to the boat.

He took one last look at the place that almost killed him. It was almost his last. He looked just in time to see a cleaver aimed at him he moved his head and saw his own reflection in the blade. It crashed to the ground and he grabbed on to Dragos hand.
"Pull us up boss, I don't want to spend another minute here."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 am

Drago grabbed Takashi's forearm and smiled at him nodding.

"Its time we got out of here."

As he tried retracting his arm he found himself lifted from the ground lifting both himself and Takashi they were dragged quicker than he thought to the little ship. As Drago's arm changed back into a human hand he found himself and Takashi being thrown aboard the little wooden ship.

Drago had landed upside down and was looking back at the angry villagers shouting at them both.
He laughed and sat up quickly the looked at Takashi.

"Right now to find somewhere to hide." Drago could see there were people aboard this ship but wasn't in the mood for fighting just now he climbed down through a hole leading to the lower level of this little ship and found some barrels. Below deck there was hammocks strung up barrels in the corner.

"Takashi come with me. We can't be known to be aboard or their going to attack us. Lets hide in these barrels."

Drago pulled off the top and saw it was full of apples, he vacuumed the barrels up into his mouth and swallowed them then climbed inside and pulled the top on over him.

It wasn't comfy but it was safe.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 am

His forearm was grabbed and they flew on to the little ship. Takashi immediately started to look for a safe place to go and Drago got into a wooden barrel. After Drago ate all of the apples they both climbed into one.

His true journey would begin from there. He had finally made a friend and he was feeling like his old self again. Hopefully this time it would last though. These were the thoughts going through Takashis mind when his eyes started to get heavy. He opened his mouth up wide and yawned. He didn't even realize how tired he was. I might as well take a nap while i have time he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted off with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3