One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 pm

"He said I was new and town and I had to figure out how this town ran." Takashi replied. "My name is Takashi Nakamura and I'm looking for my dad. Who is your dad anyway and why would I confuse you with him?"

After asking all of these questions Takashi took a second look at the guy ringing the bell. He could barely see him from this distance but he could tell that he was looking at them and also caring a sword.
" You sure you don't know that guy? He is looking right at us.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Drago stopped looking at the ringing bell as the man vanished from sight, he listened to Takashi's reply.
"Hmm sounds like a cocky bandit who thinks he owns the town to me. Nice to meet you Takashi." normally it would be expected to offer a hand for a hand shake about now but instead he found himself sliding his hands into his pockets and walking towards the town replying to Takashi's last question.
"No. I don't know him. Anyway if we want to get you cleaned up we might want to find a hospital or something in town. Come on. We're both new here I figured would be a good idea we look out for each other."

sAniTY Bandits

Sitting around the desk covered in Beli Sistic and Creezo where splitting their money four ways and Creezo was obviously taking the bigger profit since he was the leader.

"Right...so I'll take this bundle here and you'll have this one Sanzic will get this one."

At that moment Sanzic rushed in through the door sweating, panicked and scared.

"Creezo.....We've got a problem!"

Removing his cigar from his mouth and exhaling Sistic looked away from the smoke floating her way and sighed then flicked her hair back and looked up to Sanzic and noticed he wasn't carrying his bowling ball.

"Whats wrong Sanzic?" asked Creezo looking at him through eyes which seemed to show little attention.

"Revolutionary.....Theres a revolutionary here." Sanzic stuttered.

"A revolutionary. So what, whats he going to do to us. We've got nothing against him, so he shouldn't have anything against us."

"You don't understand. This revolutionary is......."

Inhaling once more Creezo exhaled a few seconds later standing up and leisurely strolling over to Sanzic where he placed a hand on his shoulder cutting him off mid sentence.

"I believe the man you are referring to Sanzic is a hooded man with brown hair like Marvin D. Drago am I right?"

Sanzic nodded looking at his leader in surprise.

"Well I can tell you my friend this boy isn't Marvin D. Drago. I've already encountered him and can safely tell you it isn't him. There is one small detail of his person which stands out in the right light if you look close enough which reveals it isn't him. But he does look very much like him."

"Then who is he boss?" asked Sistic as she leaned back on her little wooden chair.

"I don't know but he is someone who looks like Marvin D. Drago and that's good enough for us." Creezo smirked.

"You wanna snatch him?" asked Sistic. Creezo winked and pointed at Sistic signalling she had guessed it.

"You don't understand guys....I think he might have back up."

"Backup?" asked Creezo raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I ran into a swordsman in town who attacked me after I tried extorting a fee from him. I got into a fight with him and thats when this revolutionary look a like showed up and ate Snugo."

"He ate Snugo?!" asked Sistic in surprise.

"Yeah..."

"Right...thats unusual. Anyway guys Marion is ringing the bell now getting everyone inside. Once the bell stops ringing we'll make our way out there to find these two. Take this Drago character alive if possible as for the other guy you can do what you like with him. he's no concern of ours."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:40 pm

"Your right I don't want an infection to set in." said looking at his cut again

"We could stick together until we get off of this island I have something that I need to do and it doesn't really concern you."

Takashi walked next to the man with the hood and hoped that they would find a hospital soon. He was also thinking about that dreadful day. But that was always on his mind. It was like a black spot on his sole that would never come off. He had to become stronger than he was right now. He was almost defeated by a low life who extorted money for fun. His father would have killed that man without breaking a sweat.

His father, every time he crossed his mind he wanted to throw up and kill something at the same time. It was a strange sensation and he hated every second of feeling it
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:49 pm

"Sounds good Takashi. So what do you do for a living then? Your not a bounty hunter are you, cause if you are I'm gonna have to cut you lose right now."

Heading into the town it seemed odd and strange it was very different to how it had been earlier. The town was bustling earlier with people buying things from all over it was like a bazar but now it was different. No one was in site other than Takashi beside him. He looked at the stalls and could see they hadn't even been closed up properly.

He noticed the houses too where heavily locked up and was a little bit confused where every one had gone. Did that bell mean something? He thought to himself as he looked around the area of town he had got into a scrape with Creezo earlier.

"This is weird, it was busy here earlier and now. Everyone's gone. Its like the town all died off while I was gone. Any ideas on what happened?"

In the window of a small house which made up the bazar a little coloured girl was looking out peeking just over the window sill at the strangers who were walking about the town centre. Reaching into a one stall Drago found a few things along with a few Beli.

Drago looked at Takashi and asked. "You know how to wrap up that wound right?"
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Takashi looked around and noticed the abandonment of the streets. It's as if the people knew a natural disaster was coming. He then listened to what Drago had to say and replied "I don't really have a job I'm just a wandered for right now. Though I may one day go back to my home and teach at the dojo. By your hatred towards bounty hunters I'm assuming you are pirate."

Drago then mentioned that the town was empty. "Yes I saw that too." He said looking around for a trace of anybody. "Yea I know how to wrap it I just need the supplies" he replied
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:42 pm

"Yeah...I'm not too fond of bounty hunters or Marines since they all think I look just like a famous revolutionary and most try capturing me and handing me in for a bounty."

Crouching down and reaching into a cupboard Drago pulled out a roll of bandages and threw it to Takashi.

"Here this should be good enough right?"

As he stood back up he noticed a young girl looking at them both and walked towards the window.

"Hey." The little girl ducked under the window sill shy and scared of Drago.

He walked up to the window and knocked on the window.

"Little girl?" the girl popped back up and peered at him through the glass.

"What?!" the little girl spat back violently.

"Whats going on here?" the little girl with dreadlocks stuck her tongue out
at Drago. "Can you tell me why the streets are empty?"

"Yep!"

"Why is it then?"

"Banditsss!"

"Bandits?"

"Yup."

"Right....wanna tell me more about these bandits?"

"Nope"

"Ah.come one tell me...please."

"Ummm. okay." the little girl began smiling at the childish Drago.

"The bandits...." the little girl was interrupted by someone calling her name.

"Celina!?"

As Drago was looking through the window he saw a large man appear behind the little girl and stare at him through eyes of pure hatred. The large man had skin as black as could be and muscular build with a shaven head.

"YOU WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?! SHOWING YOUR FACE HERE AFTER ALL THE MONEY OF OUR YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN?!"

"I'm not a bandit, I'm just trying to figure what's going on here."

"Stay away from my house or I'll knock your block off next time." Drago stepped back from the window and sighed.

"Okay I won't bother you again."

"YOU BETTER NOT!" As he returned to Takashi, the large man closed the curtains.

"So what do you do for money then Takashi?"

Among the streets

Searching roof tops Sanzic ran leaping from roof top to roof top clinging to a rifle as Sistic walked along the grounds with bladed gloves. Each glove had 3 blades on either side. Sanzic stopped on the roof top and called out.

"Sistic, halt."

Sistic did so and looked up at him waiting for his reply.
Sanzic looked through the scope on his rifle and noticed he had spotted them both.

"Got them."

"Well Where are they?" she asked

"In the town centre. You approach from the bell tower and I'll take them out from here." pulling out a snail phone on his wrist Sanzic answered a call from Creezo.

"Sanzic you sighted them yet?"

"Yea." he replied.

"Right, us too. Marion is going to attack from their blind spot and I'm going to attack from the roof. Okay?"

"Got it."

With the plans made Sanzic disconnected the call and took aim on Drago since he seemed the bigger threat right now having eaten his bowling ball Snugo.

Every member of the sAniTY Bandits was moving into place and would not be seen till it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:52 pm

"That makes sense I would probably hate them to then." Takashi said as he was tossed a roll of bandages. He quickly wrapped it around a few times and pulled it tight to make sure it was secured. "Thanks." Is what he tried to say to Drago but the hooded man was walking over to a window and talking to a girl with dreadlocks.

He showed a sign of disgust as he learned why everybody had cleared the streets. It was because of bandits. Filthy bastards taking from weaker people. Before he could think further about it he heard yelling and the window that the little girl was at was now closed. Drago approached him and asked how he made money. "Odd jobs and I was sorta wealthy back home. What about you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

"Me I never really made any money, I guess you could say I worked as a blacksmith before I left home. I left home a few weeks ago in search of my real parents since I was given away at birth. What about you what's your story Takashi and if you were so wealthy back at home how come you left?"

Drago leaned against a wall as he watched Takashi tighten the bandage he grabbed hold of a bowl of rice from another stall and began eating from it. He hadn't eaten in a good few hours and right now he was feeling pretty hungry. Stealing or not he didn't care he was going to eat it. Drago didn't want to seem rude so he used some utensils instead of eating the bowl whole and he could.

sAniTY Bandits

Creezo managed to approach the pair, he crept along the roof tops till he arrived on a roof overlooking the two. He was too high to draw any attention or be attacked unless they attacked with a ranged weapon. Withdrawing his revolver and inhaling on his cigar he smirked and awaited for the rest of his crew to arrive in position.

Sanzic could see Creezo through the scope and kept it trained on him for a signal signifying everyone was in position.

Sistic balletic ally danced her way around houses till she was in position in between two houses in the small alley way. The bell tower was directly behind her and she was hiding in the shadows with her blades at the ready and classical piano music running through her head.

Marion was in place in the shadows too, he stood perfectly still invisible too all awaiting the right time attack. he seemed almost inhuman like he was a living statue most of the time and this was just one of those times it seemed.

They were all in position.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

"Blacksmith huh." Takashi said walking next to Drago and grabbing a bowl of rice. He was still famished from not getting to finish his earlier. He then heard the question about his own life and tensed up.

"I'll give you the short version of my story." he stared at the ground as he prepared to tell him what had happened to him. "My mom died when I was young and my dad killed my girlfriend. I tried to avenge her but failed miserably. He then told me to meet him in the future when I was stronger." He stopped and looked at Drago. "I guess we both have issues with our families."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 pm

"Whoa, man that really sucks. I'm sorry dude, as much as I'd like to know more I know it must be a tough subject to talk about. Your right does seem like we both have problems with our families. Well I guess since we're both out here now we can make our own luck." Drago smiled as he emptied the bowl still full of rice into his mouth.

His mouth opened wider than normal and the rice fell in easily.

At that exact moment Creeze who stood above found the perfect opportunity to drop an alcohol drenched coin down into Drago's mouth. Just before he let go he had removed his lighter and set it on fire.

As the flaming golden coin shot down from the tall building Drago felt the coin land in his mouth as he swallowed down the rice.
His eyes widened as the burning coin made contact with his throat, he swallowed it easily due to his munch munch devil fruit but the heat still shocked him.

Screaming at the top of his voice Drago ran away from the wall shouting "AAARGH! ITS HOT ITS HOT ITS HOT ITS HOT" Leaving his tongue hanging out he fanned his mouth. Creezo laughed an evil laugh as he took aim at Drago's head and pulled the trigger, thinking to himself.
Bastard can't avoid what you can't see.

Sanzic saw this signal and aimed at Takashi since Drago was on the floor screaming in pain and Creezo had his revolver trained on him. As he took aim on Takashi's head and went to pull the trigger Sistic shot out from the alleyway with cat like reflexes. dancing balletically towards Takashi she pirouetted as she muttered to herself.

"BALLET KNIFE"

Spinning around on her tip toes she tried to slice Takashi with the blades on either hand as she spun quickly towards him squinting so she wouldn't get to dizzy but not so she could see too much either.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Takashi finished his bowl of rice and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "So what's it like to have a devil fruit? It must be kinda weird right?" as he said this Drago had spread his mouth wide and inhaled his food. Then he began to run around shouting "HOT HOT HOT!"

Something was wrong and Takashi knew it. His suspicions were confirmed when he heard a shot. He rolled to his right and drew his sword. Somebody shot out of the alleyway and they were spinning around with multiple bladed weapons in her hand. He couldn't really tell what the weapons were he just knew that they were dangerous. He took his stance and tried to swing at her with a simple slash
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Drago

As the bullet shot towards Drago's head he had heard the sound of a gun short and as he turned standing up the next thing he knew he was swallowing a bullet. It surprised him but the second he turned around he had ingested a bullet and was looking up at Creezo the man from before.

"You cheeky bastard! You want to stop swallowing my bullets anytime soon?!" shouted Creezo from the roof tops. He opened his flash and drank some then emptied the rest out down the side of the building and inhaled from his cigar then exhaled as he knelt down placing the burning end of the cigar to the alcohol he'd spilt down the side.

The building set alight quickly and Drago smirked, his stomach lurched as he stumbled backwards the next thing he knew his eyes flickered open. He now knew why his stomach was reacting awkwardly, it was because of the bowling ball he had eaten. It had a devil fruit and so did he 2 devil fruits weren't ever supposed to be in the same body and now that they were his body was reacting violently.

Drago turned his right fist into an elephant tusk and launched it at Creezo. His arm stretched with a large piercing tusk on the end flying towards Creezo quickly.

Sanzic saw Drago had gotten up and was using his elephant bowling ball he gasped in shock of it. He had no idea how Drago was doing this but the fact that he was memorised him. He just couldn't understand how he could do this. It was breaking his understanding of Devil fruits. He would've pulled the trigger if he wasn't surprised at what he was seeing.

Takashi

Sistic caught Takashi's sword between her blades on her right hand and stopped spinning and took a strong stance. She was a little bit dizzy but still perfectly fine and looked at Takashi smiling, she winked. Still with Takashi's blade stuck between her blades she leapt up and towards him.

This would make him raise his sword up closer to himself so it was pointing vertically up and she then could get much closer and have a stab at him close up with her other hand. Sistic wasn't a great fighter but she had skills and knew how to use them.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm

His weak attack was easily blocked and then the woman pounced towards him. She had some skills and he had to be very wary of her. Instead of jumping back and pulling his weapon closer like he was trained to do Takashi had a different idea. He dropped his katana and quickly drew his smaller sword and went into close combat with her. Hopefully this threw her off. this sword was lighter and smaller so it would be a better match for her small blades.

He blocked her attack and pushed her back. After this he charged and swung at her again. This time he hoped she blocked it. His small sword was meant to do damage to other weapons.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

Takashi

As the sword was dropped the blade simply fell from the blades of Sistic's which were holding it and she continued speeding towards Takashi as he stab was blocked she wasn't too surprised. Landing back on the ground she saw his hand go towards her to push her back so he could get some distance to attack but Sistic went into a lunge stopping this man from pushing back at all and still close to Takashi.

Sistic remained directly in front of him not moving much at all and still close to him. Leaning backwards she flung her feet upwards toward's Takashi's groin catching herself on her hands she watched Takashi to see how he would avoid this attack .

((OOC: Shadow when you say your avoiding an attack or blocking an attack can you at least explain how your doing it and not just say easily blocked it or avoided it and instead be more detailed and say you blocked it by doing this or that and same with avoiding. Also please do not god mod by calling hits on characters you do not control. Example: He blocked her attack and pushed her back. Could you please be more detailed in the future.))

Drago

Creezo saw the tusk flying at him and ducked the tusk shot over him. It was strange using such attacks Drago admitted but it was also handy he saw Creezo duck to avoid the attack and allowed more of the tusk to release from his stretched arm. The tusk curved as he dragged his arm back Creezo had stood up to the side of where his arm was stretching and was smirking at Drago thinking he needed to do much better.

"Your going to need to do much better than that if you want to get me sonny."

As Drago withdrew his arm Creezo felt a piercing pain in his left shoulder as the tusk tore into it pulling him from the roof top. As Drago's arm retracted and changed back Creezo landed on the ground painfully.
Letting loose a scream of excruciating pain.

"Good enough?" chuckled Drago as he looked down at Creezo clutching his shoulder painfully.

"You cheeky bastard." he muttered raising his head to look up at Drago.
Sanzic took aim on Drago. Creezo turned his head in the direction of Sanzic and began mouthing the words shot. Drago noticed this awkward reaction. As Sanzic fired bullets towards him Drago opened his mouth up wide and ate the bullets quickly.

The fire on the building was spreading and a few screams could be heard coming from inside the building. Looking at the building it could easily be seen that this was the reason the public were afraid of these bandits.

They controlled them through fear.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 am

This girl had a considerable amount of skill and it was really pissing him off. She continued to attack and charge in without giving him a chance at retaliation. Her had to create distance but every time that he tried she was right back on him

She aimed a kick at his groin and he had to jump backwards to avoid the kick that would have ended this fight. He noticed that his katana was on the ground and he rushed towards it sheathing his sword. If he had both of his swords he would be able to finish this acrobatic bandit

(OOC: Sorry antler I will avoid that in the future. I will also be more descriptive of my dodges.)
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am

Takashi

Seeing the man create distance between himself and her she allowed the momentum in her kick to throw her up and over she landed on her feet looking at Takashi she passed a quick glance to Creezo to see him on the floor and shouted.

"GET YOUR ASS UP CREEZO!"

As she turned back to Takashi she winked at him again and blurted out,

"You can't be an experienced swordsman, your too young and cute to be one."

Sistic was using her skills of flirting to lower this man's offence with compliments. As she stood there far away Sistic pirouetted spinning quickly twice then stopped to do a cartwheel to get closer to Takashi as she landed on her feet again she was now close enough to drop to the floor and perform a leg sweeping kick. She knew Takashi couldn't move back any more since he was backed against a wall now and if he tried moving to the left their was another wall the only option was the right or over her but she had planned for these two eventualities.

"Your move sweety."

Drago

Sanzic gritted his teeth tightly seeing Drago swallow them up he wasn't too sure what to do right now so he placed his rifle back on his back and headed down towards the ground to help out his friends.

Creezo rolled over in pain and slowly stood up still clutching his shoulder. He saw Drago run over to the burning house and open his mouth ridiculously wide.

"What the hell are you?" he asked looking at the large mouthed freak taking a bite out of the wall. He rested on a near by bench and removed his revolver.

Turning around to answer the question with his mouth full of rubble he replied.

"I'm a munch munch man. I ate the munch munch fruit."

As he answered he realised how horrid the fruit tasted and spat it out in Creezo's direction. As the rubble was launched out it covered Creezo on the bench and swamped him. As the wall of the building was now disposed Drago shouted.

"Hey anyone in there?"

Marion still stood perfectly still watching his crew fall apart his leader was now buried beneath mounds of rubble Sistic was caught in a battle with a young swordsman and Sanzic was on his way to offer any little useless help he could. Marion was the most experienced and strongest and not only did the crew know it but he knew it too.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

This girl was really pissing him off now. After she yelled at one of her teammates for being incompetent, she leaped at him with surprising speed. She was only feet away and she was taunting him to attack. He could go to the right or he could go over her. Then a thought hit him he was going to do neither of those things. He was going to go through her. She called him cute and he laughed at her.
"The last girl who called me cute got her head cut off." he said in a cold voice

He drew his shot sword quickly and then twisted his arm while thrusting to give it more power than a normal thrust. This move was called the tiger drill and could leave a huge hole in his opponents chest if it connected
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 am

Takashi

As Sistic swiped her feet to kick Takashi's legs out from underneath him and lowered herself at the same time hoping to knock this cute young swordsman to the floor so she could climb on top of him and finish him off with her blades which cried out for blood or so she would often say.

As she swung her leg around she heard rubble crash into the ground and titled her head back to see what was happening and saw Creezo get crushed so easily. She knew he wasn't the strongest but he was the brains behind most of the operations and seeing him get taken down with ease made her upset. It distracted her as her leg sweeped for Takashi's legs.

"Creezo...." she muttered allowing little tears to form in her eyes.

Arriving in the town centre Sanzic saw the tower was now blazing wildly and the hole Drago had eaten away was now filled with rubble from the top of the building which had began to fall. He figured Drago didn't stand a chance in there even if he did have his bowling ball's power. Seeing Sistic having trouble with the swordsman and Creezo buried alive he figured should help his crew sister before the Captain.

Their Captain was tough and would be fine his sis not so much. Removing the rifle from his back he took aim and fired 8 bullets in succession 3 in the face one for each eye and a remainder for the nose then 1 for each knee cap and 2 in each arm.

Marion noticed this going on and still did nothing but watched, he could see how much this crew needed him and instead of fighting he turned and walked away from these going ons.

Drago

Seeing no one and hearing no calls Drago climbed into the burning building and ran through each burning room looking for people. Hearing the sound of coughing he headed up stairs to find a small family huddled in the corner in fear.

A mother and two children, Drago ducked down as smoke made it harder for him to breath and called out, "Come with me. I'm getting you out of here."

Signalling for them to follow him he began crawling back down the stairs when he looked behind him he saw that they weren't following.

"I'm not a bandit I promise you. I'm just trying to save your lives. Please just follow me."

Seeing them remain still he sighed and ran back up the stairs and bit a large hole through the wall.

"There jump." Drago pointed to the whole in the wall and shouted once again.

"JUMP!"
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 am

The girl tried to leg sweep him and in the middle of it a building went down. This distracted her and he dove at her, just above the leg sweep while using the tiger drill. Their was a sharp pain in his leg but he didn't have time to figure out what it was or where it came from. He was too focused on finishing this battle.

He hated killing girls though and he wondered why he had too. Why would a girl this pretty and skilled want to be a bandit, it made no sense to him at all.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 am

Sistic looked back at Takashi to see him digging his small sword into her chest, she screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. She wasn't dead but she would die of blood loss eventually. Sistic began coughing and her body became limp. She hit the ground leaving blood spilling over the ground in a puddle.
Tears were in her eyes and her lips were trembling as she looked up at this swordsman who had beaten her. She had hoped this wouldn;t end like this but it seemed this was the way things went as a bandit.

Seeing what Takashi had done Sanzic dropped the rifle and in anger charged at Takashi with his fists clenched.

"SISTIC!"

He ran as quickly as he could manage and tried throwing a punch at Takashi's face using all of his strength. If the punch landed it would be a strong hit but wasn't likely to knock out anyone.

Drago

In the blazing building Drago pulled the family and pushed them out of the blazing building through the hole he had eaten away. He felt bad pushing them but it was a way to save their lives.

"Stupid family, I'm trying to save your lives."

As he walked back down the stairs to see his entrance blocked Drago used his Air Cannon technique.

From the outside of the building all that was seen was the rubble being blown away. As the rubble shot out Drago was left standing there and walked out through the hole to see Creezo buried beneath the rubble he spat out Sistic on the ground losing blood and Sanzic charging at Takashi.

Inhaling lightly he exhaled enough to try and blow out the flames on the building.

"Thank you." a gentle voice said from behind Drago as he turned he saw the family bruised, but safe. The children even said, "Thanks Mister." Drago smiled his childish grin then turned to see Marion hadn't even attempted to save his crew.

What a weird guy.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 am

His sword had impaled through her chest and he was seeing the light slowly go out in her eyes. He hated this moment, even though he had one it still didn't feel like he did. The girl was coughing up blood and their was a large puddle under her. "I'm sorry." He whispered gently in her ear and pulled his blade out of her

Another one was approaching and screaming. He looked at the angry man as he tried to avenge his friend. He sighed, if only they hadn't tried to attack them. Why did they have to try to take his money? These idiots were just throwing their lives away now. The man aimed an angry punch at him and Takashi ducked under it and aimed a thrust into his stomach. He didn't want it to be this way, but he would kill anybody that tried to stop him from reaching his goal
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 am

Takashi

Sanzic felt the punch into his stomach stab into him with excruciating pain from the speed he had been travelling at this punch was just made that much more painful and Sanzic froze for a second before falling to the ground in pain and clutching his stomach. He hadn't ever felt something this powerful before but right now he didn't think he'd ever be able to stand up again as he hit the ground.

Drago

As the building's fire was blown away by Drago he looked around and could see a few people exiting their homes they had worry in their eyes and fear. The large man who had told him to get lost earlier when he was talking to the little girl with dreadlocks walked out and dropped a hand full of Beli at Drago's feet. He looked down and shook his head.

"No, no, no. I'm not taking your money. I'm not a. Well I am but." Looking down at the other people who were dropping money around his feet he began to understand what was going on and thought to himself.
Well I am a pirate pirates take money right?

Agreeing that Pirates take Money Drago shrugged his shoulders and reached down.

"Well if you guys insist."

As he reached down and grabbed a hand full of notes the large man tried swinging a punch towards Drago's face as he tried Drago looked up and regurgitated allot of the stuff he had eaten that day.

Out of his mouth a golden bowling ball flew into the man's face along with rubble from the building. He retained the whip & pistol.

People around him froze in shock and their faces turned to ones of anger and hatred. Gulping Drago ran with his hand full of Beli towards Takashi and the only known exit of the town.

"Takashi how do you feel about getting out of this town as of right now?" he asked running past as the people ran towards not only Drago but Takashi brandishing anything they could get their hands on.

People ran towards them both wielding cleavers, rolling pins, hammers and what not. One even had hold of the bowling ball which would be a real issue if they used it.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 am

The punch connected and he felt the air leave his opponents lungs. The fight was over there was no more fighting to be done. Well that is what he thought.

He felt a breeze roll by and heard a sound coming with it. It sounded like angry villagers, but that couldn't be it, didn't they just save them? He looked to where the sound was coming from and he saw Drago running toward him with a mob following him. This bastard was more trouble than he was worth. Drago asked him how he felt about leaving and Takashi replied by starting to run towards the docks as fast as he could.

How could this guy get so many people to hate him in such a short time. If he stuck around with him much longer he had no idea how much trouble he would get into. Instead of getting chased by a mob it would be a Yonkou or a Admiral next time. But as he was thinking this and trying to be mad Takashi was actually enjoying himself
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 am

Seeing Takashi following behind him Drago shouted over to him,

"I guess these people thought we were taking over the Bandit's rule of this island." he chuckled a little as he ran quickly away from these villagers. I don't think they like bandits much, or giving away their money."

As he began picking up his speed of running the villagers began shouting louder and louder as they sped up too. They lost a few people who were too tired to run but as they got less and less it was left with the remaining few people who would actually follow through with trying to beat them senseless.

Drago could see the docks in the distance and that he was getting much closer.

"I don't know about you but I'm getting off this island right now."

Marion

Marion watched both Drago & Takashi run for their lives from these humble villagers. As he watched them he felt the sea breeze blow through his hair and forgot all about his once crew the sAniTY Bandits as they all lay within their graves.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

Takashi continued to run for his life and he heard Drago shouting over towards him. Saying that the people started chasing him because they thought they were taking over. He chuckled when he said the last thing and they continued to run to the docks,

"I think for now we should stick together and of course I'm getting out of this hell hole and I'm never coming back. Takashi took a second to breathe and then he looked at the boats and said "How do you feel about going on a cruise?" He said this with a smile and for the first time in a long time he was enjoying himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 1: Extortion! (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next