One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended]   Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Chef hopped onto the ferry before it sailed off cleaning his pistols in preparation just in case of unforeseen circumstances and ensuring they were all loaded he then took out a whetstone and began to sharpen Yukina with a practiced hand carefully honing the blade as they floated towards the island.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended]   Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:33 pm

They were traveling for about half an hour at a slow pace before the fog parted onto a magnificent view. An island decorated by palms and golden sands stood out from the water in complete contrast to the island they just left.
The ferryman stopped rowing to hand each of the pirates a pair of tinted goggles, ones that would block out the extremely bright sun, as the golden sands that surrounded the island reflected the sunlight into a person's eyes. This is why the goggles are one thing other than money that unite the holiday goers on the island.
Faryn looked at the ferryman and took the goggles.
"Put them on when you reach the island," his voice was droll and otherwise boring but Faryn nodded and pocketed the goggles.

They rolled over a few waves which brought the boat into another jetty, except a greeter stood at the end of it instead of a building. The aged ferryman stepped from the vessel even as it was still moving and hopped onto the jetty to moor the boat. The greeter came over as the ferryman docked the ship and opened his arms.
"Welcome to Coronation Island! Land of the Eversun!"
End of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down

Serious: "I used to be an adventurer like you before I took an arrow in the knee" (Part 1) [Ended]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2